Vodafone — Call list details

senthilkumar_s
Respected Sir,

I am prepaid customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from Feb 09 to till March about the incoming & outgoing call details. My Vodafone predpaid card no is [protected].

Complaint comments  103 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Vodafone — know call details of my husband

i want to know all call details of my husband's vodafone no. [protected] as he is missing from home since last month plz send me his details on my email id plz help
i have airtel connection my number is [protected] I Want My Outgoing & Incomming Call details from Jan-2009 to till date pls help me,
i disagree towards the fact that in order to get my own call details i have to get an NOC from CID.i had called customer care and they had failed to give me the details i had to go to the vadofone head office to get the details

please send me the call details ( missed, received and dailled) to my email
its very urgent

Vodafone — i want my call detail

i want to see my call detail of last 2 months.
my number is [protected].
pls inform me by a mail or a call.

With Regards.
i want call list of my number [protected] on my e-mail
please send me the call details ( missed, received and dailled) to my email
its very urgent no.[protected]
dear sir
i am a vodafone customer in bihar circle.so i want to know my incoming and outgoing call
details of my no. [protected]
dear sir
i am a vodafone customer and i want to know my incoming and outgoind details of my no.
[protected].send me as soon as.
i want my incoming-outgoing call details. As soon as wall. please help me. it's urgent.
I am a prepaid customer of vodafone. i want the details of my incoming calls on 18 july 2009 as early as possible. My vodafone number is [protected]
i want details of recevied calls and my number is [protected] in the name of my husband Mr Sher Singh
i want the detail [protected] of out going and incoming from jan to till know

I am customer of vodafone. My number is [protected]. I want Outgoing incoming call details from[protected] to[protected]. please send me now

With Regards.

Vodafone — i want to know call detail

i want to know the call details of a number, which is [protected]. Plz send the details from 10th august 2009 to 12th september 2009 on my mail id.

Vodafone India — Name & details required

Please send me the details of number [protected]. I'm getting unwanted calls from this number.
Please Send Me My Call Detail For Number [protected].It Is Very Urgent.
Respected Sir,

I am prepaid customer of vodafone connection. I want the details from last month to till date about the incoming call details. My Vodafone predpaid card no is [protected]

Kindly give me the detail as early as possible.
i want complete calling details of my cell from the period 112009 to 3082009 om email as soon as possible

19720
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - Call list details