Vodafone — recharge coupon

s.calvin
sir, i had taken a recharge card and by mistake had scratchen it hardly that i cannot see the number properly.can i recharge it through serial number?is there any possibility..
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

You people msg that if you recharge Rs.310 you will get full talktime. I recharged & i got only Rs.276 as my tlktime. I didn't got the full talktime. Why is this so? Are you people deducting any tax from it. Can you confirm me?
Hi sir,

i am vishal kumar and i how to get free recharge voucher of your vodafone. pls tell me fast.
Call rates is too high for other mobiles
I had taken a recharge card and by mistake had scratchen it hardly that i cannot see the number properly.can i recharge it through serial number?

Mobile no is :- [protected]
serial no is :[protected]

I am Nikhil Kumar my moblie no [protected] today i have recharge through online with topup rs 115/- from last 2 years now vodafone moblie service provider change this coupon to 230 STD Minutes that thing does'nt informed me now they are not obliging their mistake and not refunding my money n i have speak to customer care representative (Hitesh) they are making me fool n they say wait for 4 working days then u will get the balance otherwise we are sorry to help you.

please suggest me what i will do with this vodafone service provider.

Thanks & Regards

Nikhil Kumar
hi,
i purchased Rs50 paper recharge but the pin number is damaged
Serial Number of the recharge card is[protected]
the visible secret number are 18437506
KIndly give me the missing number as soon as possible my email; address is chefdon_pradeep@yahoo.com & My mobile number is +91 [protected].
Recharge Coupon Expiry Date: 06/04/2014
Thanking You
Pradeep
i have purchase Rs 60 vodafone Recharge card But Pin number is Damage After Crash Please Give me Pin Number On my e mail I D OR Recharge on My Nuimber

My Mobile Number And Recharge Details

Mobile Number : [protected]

Serial No. Of my Recharge Card :[protected]

19741
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - recharge coupon