[Resolved]  Vodafone — Change plan without permission

Me Thirumalai I used this no. [protected] (Tami nadu)from 2006 onwards...Currently now in 6 years plan..But last month suddenly it changed to life time customer plan.Due to this i last addon, not able to pick bonuses, call charges are high also..I asked the customer care..They said one dealer wrongly recharge your charge your no. instead of other no..In vodafone one person come into lifetime cannot able to revert..So you will continue with Lifetime..I angry a lot and broke that sim..Now i changed to Airtel..
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:40:19
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Vodafone — Useless customer care..

vodafone has realy one of worlds worst customer care service
Dear Sir/Mam
Main Aapki Company se bahut pareshan hoo.
Aap to mere sath aise kar rahe ki koi bhi customer susaite kar le.
Muje Mere 100Rs. Chahiye poore 24 ghanto me nahi to 24 dino me 100 guna vasool karunga. call me - [protected]

Vodafone India Phone