[Resolved]  Vodafone — NETWORK BUSY ISSUE

Hi vodafone,

My name is ANIL BHATIA my mobile no. is [protected] & i m in big trouble help me ...
my problem is i m getting NETWORK BUSY errors while i m doing the calls on mumbai reliance & on mumbai airtel
i m getting this issue 20 to 25 times & after that 1 call gets connected...i had given a complaint on vodafone care (111)
but i havent got any result...it is major issue in ulhasnagar area for all for last one year... & callertunes are not playing while roaming in vodafone networks...even i m getting network busy issue while i m calling to customer care (111) or [protected].
my another no. is [protected](mumbai) but it is also giving same issues when this no. is coming to ur roaming (maha) network.
but when i m selecting manualy idea (maha) network i m getting world class services
please do the needfull...
i m waiting for your positive reply ...so that i can also use world class services...

Yours Faithfully
ANIL BHATIA

Comments

i have many problem to vodafone. my no [protected]
i am also having same problems right now. if i try to call my vodafone number from landline or other mobile it do not get connected and after trying to call from my vodafone number it says network is busy. this is going on since last 1 hour. i may be throwing out this number as well. btw, i am from ulhasnagar.

Vodafone — network busy

i am having vodafone as my phone connection.i am receiving and can do the calls but neither side voice is getting.this is highly rediculous as i am suffering from this for past 2 days. kindly help me out and make it done as soon as possible.

Vodafone India Phone