Vodafone / Hutch — Top up not given after payment is done
On Oct 6, I did a top up for Rs. 249 to my Hutch pre-paid card but it not get the talk time.
when the customer service number was called, they gave the following reasons -
1) some problem with your bank (it was through internet banking)
2) our systems are down
3) you have to go to the store to get this sorted (I can't move out of the house. am pregnant)
4) money will be credited back to you in 2 days
5) money will be credited back to you in 7 days
6) some problem with your bank
But I have not got the money back nor the top up and on top of it I have to listen to the stupid customer service team who are paid for doing nothing. they are rude to the customer and there is no way of registering our complaints though vodofone website says that we willhave to get our complaint number - http://www.vodafone.in/ExistingUsers/HelpSupport/Pages/support.aspx?location=Che...⇄
they argued with me saying that this is not a complaint at all after taking my money from the bank.
|48 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|