Vodafone — Unnecessary Vodafone Charges

I am using Blackberry Storm and have Blackberry 299 plan from Vodafone. On this plan I was not able to browse internet, therefore I requested vodafone to activate unlimited 599 plan. But after one month, I got a bill with usage charges of Rs. 5000. I called up cusomer care and explained that i am using unlimited 599 internet plan and then promised by Customer care that O shoud only pay my monthly average charges and this extra charges will be deducted in the next bill. It's been more than 1 and half months that my outgoing has been blocked due to the non-payment of Vodafone internet charges which is unnecessarily added to my bill. I have talked to more than 10 customer care people, some say no need to pay. some say i have to pay. But I have not used vodafone live and I am not going to pay anything for that. Now I really don't know what to do. I am very happy with Vodafone services and don't want to switch to wny other servoce provider, but I have to as my outgoing is barred.

Please suggest a solution.

Comments

Vodafone — unecessary charges deducted

On 15th December your vodafone company deducted Rs.45 for caller tune which we never applied to you &we complained three times to you but we never respond from your customer care executive satisfactory.So, kindly return back our Rs.45 immediately on our cell phone.Please reply.

Atul Sabharwal
Ph.no.-[protected]
my mobileno this a postpaid [protected] that i want to converty from thepost paid to the prepaid there is no proper response from te cust care executive i am not satisfied with services from your end
dear sir,

plz confirm me, how to check my postpaid bill. becoz i am not able to call anybody from my mobile.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)