Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

For Vodafone Essar Ltd
Vodafone Essar Spacetel Limited
Agni Shanti Business Park, Opp AGP Office
GNB Road, Ambari, Guwahati-781001, India

I had taken a Vodafone Postpaid Connection([protected]) on 10th March, 2010. On activation of the connection I had Blackberry connection(Plan-Rs 249) activated on my phone number on 13th March, 2010. At the time of taking the Blackberry Plan, I was mis-sold the plan stating that I need to pay only Rs 249 for sending and receiving the mails. After using the Blackberry Plan for 2 days, I found that my bill has exceeded Rs. 600. When I spoke to the customer care on (111) , I found that I was using the plan where I was being charged for /Kbps download. After that I had kept my cell on switch off mode till date. On 29th March, 2010, I visited the Vodafone Store, G.S Road, Guwahati for de-activation of my Blackberry Plan and my cell connection. On that day I was offered a new Blackberry Plan of Rs. 899 (Unlimited) which I reluctantly accepted. Today[protected] I received an sms stating my connection has been debarred because I have exceeded my credit limit. To my utter surprise I found my bill to be Rs.1146. Today in the afternoon I went to the Vodafone Store, G.S Road, Guwahat, for de-activation of my phone number and Blackberry Plan. The executive Geetika Deka mis-behaved with me in your Vodafone store and she tore-off the de-activation application form submitted by me in my presence. Is this the way you resolve customer queries? Your advertisements always speaks of "HAPPY TO HELP" but thats what Vodafone lacks. I am totally pissed off by the filthy behavior of Geetika Deka. She is the person who mis-sold the Blackberry Plan. Since she has exposed herself, and her conduct is unbecoming. This email be treated as an application for de-activation of Blackberry Plan and Vodafone connection. I have already paid an advance of Rs.500 at the time of taking connection and I am only liable to pay an additional amount of Rs.100 after adjustment of advance Rs.500, and please ensure my Blackberry Plan and my connection gets de-activated today[protected]. Since I had kept my phone in switch off mode and have not used it, I will not entertain any further financial liability. This mail be treated as a Disconnection as well as Legal Notice and I am deeply shocked of the experience with Vodafone.

Sujoy Dhar
rmoS Co Pvt Ltd
dear sir

i am distributor of vodafone essar spacetel.ltd. in bhilai area but in till date i am resigning of distributor ship iam in fixed deposit in your company and some paper voucher are stock in 4 months but we have told to mr. amit sharma in rm in my area we have told already 4 months before and bhilai area team is anurag and abhishek palia they are handle in bhilai

sir aap se request hai ki is problem ko jaldi solve karna hai aur mai chata hu ki aap is chij ko samjoge aur very very bad staff in chattisgarh i say in facely in this time in third position in chattisgargh in first position in chattisgargh is airtel and then in second position in docomo .

my contact no is mob no:- [protected]

Vodafone / Value Added Service — irresponsible of vodafone customer care

Dear
    sir/Madam

I hereby explaining the difficulty while using the Vodafone.Please consider the complaint and do the needful.

1 .While using Vodafone voice chat IC and chat with different person but I came to realized that their your own person appointed by you ,it vodafone I can through neccessary.

2.I repayed the full amount with full interest only on condition...
    i sent u this mailon 17th of march and today is 2nd of aprail and still i didnt get any reverts or any solutions from ur side so kindly tell what to do in the future and this same conversation is send to the director of TRAI and the local comitee of consumer welfare association also and one to the local area sdm and one to the president of india
    thanks

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM, honey anand <[protected]@gmail.com>...

Hello Team,

I have sent a mail to the vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com asking to cancel my connection on Feb 22nd , 2010. I had asked to return my deposit amount of Rs. 300. I got a reply from them saying that it has started processing and till now I did not get any response from them. Also they are not sending any replies for my mail after that. So please do something to get this amount back.

My mobile No : [protected]

Deepa

postpaid vodafone — deposit not return

i received call from vodafone for buy postpaid connection.he gave me wrong information and receive 250 rs. from me .he was came pitampura c-1/4,basement,west enclave pitampura,new delhi-34.i have receipt of 250 rs.pls. do needful.my receipt no is 1639. pls. do needful.

ATUL GOEL
    MOBILE NO:[protected]
    Hi Deepa,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yktz9ak and we’d be happy to help.

Hi Deepa,

Further to our call from our customer care, we would like to inform you that the deposit amount will be adjusted against the outstanding amount on your number. We sincerely hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you and we look forward to having you back on the Vodafone network. For further information on this issue or for any other query, please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

Hello,we are Vodafone employee working in Barmer,We frequently keep on travelling from Barmer to Jaipur As Jaipur is our Permamnent Address.But,the condition in Sleeper class Of the Malani Express(Jammutavi) Is to misrable before Jodhpur City when it departs from Barmer,there are no lights,no proper sanitation in the coach... A service class manli man like us cannot afford AC coach daily...So, we request theto help us...

Vodafone — Late payment & miscellaneous charges

Dear Sir/mam,
      I am using vodafone number [protected] since 2004 and everytime i face problem from service provider. My trouble is that i can not change my number and i am waiting for number portability. Using this vodafone is always levying charges. I have following problems:
      1. From last three months i am requesting for waiver of late payment charges but company is not rectifying it and every month...

To

Whomsoever receives this complaint

I recharged my mobile through internet banking for an amount of 333. Though the transaction showed successfull recharge debitting my money, my mobile is not yet recharged. Following are my complaints

1. When I called up customer care (3 to 4 times), they asked me to wait for another hour (all the times) but still the recharge did not happen.

2. Some agent said he will register a complaint and I will get the complaint number in message. I did not get anything.

3. The same agent said someone from escalation level will call me and address the issue However,Its been17 hours but no one called me.

4. The most irritating is the vodafone IVR. They have an option to play with it. Means if they want to prevent customer reaching the customer care they can easily disable the option. I was trying to connect with an agent but the options were changed.

I want either the money to be refunded or the recharge to happen.

I am planning to move leagally with civil court of trivandrum as I have all the evidence of recharge and I have the conversation personally recorded in my samsung phone with the agent. If necessary I will employ my lawer and sue against vodafone for the loss of my money without service.

Vodafone — recharge not happened

i done recharge from icicibank through internet banking. Now the days its so long time for recharge.i did yesterday 11.30 am, but still now i didnot received any message from vodafone.pls take care about this i need immediate result for this and make internet recharging system fast.

this is my humble request.

for the service only i switched to vodafone.

muralikrishnan.s
      Dear Muralikrishnan,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
      Hi Praveen,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yzf46t2 and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone — Recharge Not Happening

I am a customer of Vodafone in netcruise, Black berry and cellphone. But Lat 72 Hours has been very torturing for me and I am writing this e-mail; if not resolved immediately, I have to think of other options.

Series of Facts:
      1. I recharged my netcruise number on 6th April-2012. (Netcruise Number: [protected]) Transaction ID- MCIT[protected]
      It is more than 96 hours (at 2pm on 10/APR/2012 my recharge is not effected.

2. I have raised two Service Tickets: APR-182 and APR-211. There was a promised time of 25 Hours and 16 Hours and none of them has been resolved.

3. In the process, I have interracted Saurabh Sadhukhan (Call Centre Exec), Rahul (Supervisor), Saikat Chakraborty (Supervisor). But all the responses I got is quite frustrating. Only answer, I got is "We have forwarded the matter to concerned department, and they will resolve the same, we will let you know."

I need the recharge to happen but No responses have come. My money has also not refunded.

I was using the above Hutch No.[protected] during the year 2008 and when I lost my mobile, I informed Hutch Dealer at Dombivli to cancel the above Number, anticipating possible misuse by others. Recently I come to know that the above No. is still in use by someone. For your info, I obtained the Hutch Sim Card from a Hutch Showroom at Dombivali after giving the required documents. Kindly investigate who is using the above No.[protected] unauthorisedly and advise me the course of action that I may have to adopt.

With best regards

R. Ravindran pillai
        Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — unauthorised usage of my sim card

Myself AJISH basically iam residing at Trivandrum, One of vodafone executive collect my

ID proof and Address proof for a connection (plan 249, Number:[protected]), He told me that

i'll give u sim card after verification but after verification i didn't got that sim, after one month

a bill regarding to that sim came to my address that time i went to vodafone customer care and told to

cancel that connection but they didn't take any action they not even register that complaint.Few days

back a legal notice came to my address to pay an amount of 2088. Again i went to vodafone customer care there i met one ms. ANNAH (customer care manager) she told me that she can't do any thing

for me. So Please do the needfull sir.

i have requsted a caller tune song from paathshala movie named "aye khuda"
          but after 1 hour i got caller tune of vodafone tune.

please change following caller tune as soon as possible.
          postpaid number-[protected]
          owner name -arpit sharma
          alternate no- [protected]
          Hi Arpit,

Thank you for contacting us. We believe you have the Callertune of your choice activated on your number now. For more information and finding your favourite Callertunes, please visit http://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/services/pages/callertunes.aspx. In case of further queries, write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan.

Vodafone — Bill Statement

Sir i want my BILL STATEMENT OF MY CONNECTION: [protected] OUTGOING & IN COMING DETAIL OF MARCH - 2010 PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL...

Vodafone Prepaid — CALL AND SMS DETAILS

SIR PLZ SEND ME THE CALL DETAILS OF [protected] IMMEDIATELY. I THINK SM1 ELSE IS USING MY NUMBER. plz send as soon as possible...

Fax – 28772625
            Email css.[protected]@dtdc.com

April 1, 2010.
            To,

M/s. DT-DC Courier,
            Plot No. 14, Vijay Nagar,
            Near Virvani Indl. Estate,
            Western Express Highway,
            Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400 063.

[ Kind attention of Mr. Abhishek Chakraborty,Director ]

Sub : Non-Delivery of consignment – Fraudulent act.
            ---

M/s. Innovative Incentive & Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh had sent a consignment to the undersigned on 11.03.2010 bearing a Shipment No. Z00115628 and the reference No. is 200236 through DTDC.

On enquiry, it was found that the shipment was delivered by the DTDC, MIDC Branch, Mehta Industrial Estate, Shed No. 8, 9, 10, Near German Remedies, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 093 on 15.03.2010 at 17:00 hrs. to the consignee but the fact is, so far, I have not received my consignment.

Hence to record my complaint on non-receipt of consignment and its whereabouts, the undersigned visited your Branch at MIDC on 27.03.2010. Also, demanded the proof of delivery to me.

The copy of Delivery Run Sheet (Fr. Name : P.W.O, Code No.972) handed over to me (copy enclosed). To my surprise, the signature of my consignment recorded at Sr. No. 1 is not only false but also no evidence of Name/Relation/Landline/Mobile particulars available as per the prescribed format of runsheet.

Moreover, it is also observed that for receipts of other consignees at Sr. No.2 & Sr. No. 3, the same handwriting had been used, which is easily marked out. And I am of the opinion that these consignees are also been duped. The matter is also been highlighted to the of MIDC branch.

Contd..2..

- 2 -

This clearly indicates as a recorded offence.

Eventually, even a week has been passed, but DTDC, MIDC branch is least bothered of the case and of my consignment. Even the call is not entertained.

If no appropriate action taken in this regard, the undersigned, being a responsible citizen is determined to expose it through the law of justice and consumers rights in all norms. Atleast, by these attempts the company may find its eye open and alert so that these corrupted practice of cheating may be stopped which will be a fitting tribute to those who are suffered in the name of your company.

This is for your information and necessary action please.

(SANJAY R. AMIN)
            Joseph D’ Souza Chawl, Dewool Wadi, Chakala,
            Sahar Road,
            Andheri(East),
            Mumbai – 400 099.
            (M[protected] / 6431
            Email – [protected]@indiatimes.com

Enclosure : Xerox copy of Delivery Run Sheet.

C/- M/s. Innovative Incentive & : For information & necessary action.
            Events Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh.
            C/- M/s. Vodafone Essar Ltd., : For information & necessary action.
            Lower Parel, Mumbai. This is reference to the gift No.
            Fax +[protected] 1819737 against the scheme
            Email - vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com bearing Vodafone no. [protected].

(SANJAY R. AMIN)

Vodafone Essar, Mumbai — Gift not received

I had purchased a Vodafone Postpaid connection in October 15, 2009. I was informed that I was entitled for a gift when I will pay my first bill. I paid my first bill & sent the gift voucher to Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt. Ltd. (IIEPL) on 13th Nov., 2009. It was delivered on 16th Nov., 2009. On 23rd Nov. they informed me that status of offer is under progress. On 10th Dec. They informed my that my gift will be couriered that same day i.e. 10th Dec. From 15th Dec. onwards, they are continuously saying that It will be couriered today or tomorrow but not couriered. It takes my time & also charged std rates. Pl. look into the matter.
            i have received the gift reebok watch which is not working at all.
            & at first look doesnt seems this is original Reebok.
            Hi Jay,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/VJH4D and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
            Purposely the Method is kept in such a way so as to aggravate The customers.I m off vodafone and goin for airtel..To all those who are looking for a new postpaid connection, Vodafone sucks :(

Situation:
              Using my BB Bold 9000 with my SIM which has BB299 plan from Vodafone I cannot connect to my home Wireless (Airtel & MTNL).
              Using same BB Bold 9000 with another SIM which has BB 1099 activated from Vodafone I can connect to my home Wireless (Airtel & MTNL).
              The only difference in above is the plan being (Rs/-299 and Rs/-899) used while the handset is same and the external wireless is also same. How should it make a difference unless Vodafone has enabled some policy to restrict use of Wi-Fi which is a separate feature provided in the handset.
              Note:- I have checked with Redington, the official retailer for Blackberry in India and this is not a handset issue as this handset is designed for India and no such policy is enabled.

I asked Vodafone to :
              • Please help me understand why I cannot access Wireless which is a separate feature of the handset, and strange it works with a BB1099 and not with BB299 plan on same handset?
              • Has Vodafone enabled some policy to restrict connection to external Wireless?
              • If so, what right a Service Provider has to disable such service when it has nothing to do with service provider and is purely a handset feature ?

And I was given a solution to apply for BB899 service and then I can connect to my home wireless too. This means that in order to use the WiFi service of my handset also I have to buy services from Vodafone by applying for BB899 when I already have Wireless at my home.

Ms Rupali Dhumal from Vodafone Cusotmer care calle don pretext of another issue and immediately closed the case therafter. The issue was not even looked into.

I called back and requested for a supervisor who simply refused to even come on the call.
              I have been using Vodafone Unlimited Email Plan @ Rs. 299/- and use WIFI at my home / office to browse net. I am also able to access GPRS only thru Opera Mini when outside. Vodafone should not restrict you from accessing WIFI and if it has, you can raise a compaint to their Nodal Officers, contact details available on their website. I am sure you would be heard of your complaint..

I have been using the post-paid connection of Vodafone for more than 3 ;years (No.[protected]). Earlier their was an advance rent of Rs.998/- per annum and call charges were Rs.0.50 per minute. Also, before renewal of my connection, I used to get a call from the Service Provider to renew the connection and also a confirmation message from them after taking permission from me over phone. But this time, they neither called me nor sent any message for renewal and sent a bill charging Rs.298/- per month in advance. I went to their vodaphone store twice or thrice for making query why they are charging this advance rent and every time their system was down and I came back unsatisfied. I asked them to give me the details of their new cheaper plans like Rs.0.20 per minute or per second call charges plan but unable to get the information rather they said that you either call on 111 or send a message at 111. I also sent them the message and they assured me that they will call me within 24 hrs but instead they sent me the bill of next month with same charge of Rs.298/-. It seems that they think that their customers are fools. I also took another connection (no.[protected]) by paying advance rent of Rs.1200/- per annum and requested them that as the call charges of this connection is more pls adjust this amount to my earlier connection but they refused and thus I was penalised by them for being their permanent reputed customer. Pls.do justice with me
                Hi Kuldeep,

We hope our Customer Care Team has been able to address your concerns and queries to your satisfaction. We also hope thay our team has been able to share the complete information with regards to the procedures that you need to follow, in order to migrate from pre-paid to post paid. For further information, you can write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi.

Vodafone / Chat Service — bad customer care

didnot get any satisfactory reply from your Nodal officer Ms Jency for my query about Voice chat but my own enqirey i know that jency told wrong messeges

vodophone appoint through an another company that"s name was spice digital...

dear sirs,

my phone no. is [protected]. i had kept Rs50/- balaance in my prepaid mobile. suddenly phone rang i pressed the mobile to receive the call but some recorded voice massege flashed telling to record the caller tune. i switched off but later found Rs74/- deducted from my account giving Rs-24.59/- balance(negetive). this is forcr full entry to me personal mobile by the vodaphone service. this very disturbing by the cell phone service provider. deduct money forcibly by sending caller tune. Is it a back door bussiness. please stop this non sense. How much a caller tune costs in reality?. Also many do not like this idea of making profits. How come negetive balance generate in pre-paid sim.

Vodafone to answer me. I may go to TRAI if required. finally please stop this third rated bussiness.

Prepaid vodafone sim — What CT Deduct without any info

respected,
                  sir/madam,
                  this is ashwini from chembur purchase i month before vodafone prepaid sim and on next day by mistake i # i.e (hash) on friend caller tune copy and deduct mine 30rs. no doubt it was mistake but i ignore but again on 20.05.08 i got msg "Rental of Rs. 30.00/-towards CT has been deducted from your Vodafone prepaid account. The next rental is due on 18 june 2008". What hell is this without any intimation any info how vodafone services can deduct my money not stop my incoming connection too, if this problem not solved in 10min, then i have too take strick action against this in customer forum, Mine no. of vodafone no. is [protected].

pre paid of idea — about ct

hi gud morning.this is rambabu.i wmt to deactivate my caller tune.but when i sent message CT NO to 111 frm my mobile with no [protected] a was not satisfied with message like "key word wrong".pls respond to this message and deactivate my caller tune on [protected]

Vodafone — ABOUT MOBILE SIM SERVICE

I RECEIVED AN MESSAGE TODAY[protected] FROM TA-DEMO.THAT WAS AS FOLLOWS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON IN (U.E.C-INTERNL ONLINE) MOBILE AWARD PRICE 500, 000.00 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR. JEFF E-MAIL [protected]@live.com SENDAE-TA DEMO. SIR GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION...

Hello anurag,

Its a fake message. And please dont fall into such thinks. Just search in the net regarding this issue. Yourself will come to know that its fake.

Hunt

Vodafone — Unauthorized amount deduction

Sir
                  I have been purchased a sim no.[protected] of Vodafone against vodafone no. [protected] on 03.10.2010 and recharched with Rs. 75/- but when the sim was activated i found zero balance, Kindly submit the detail for the same, other wise finally I have to knock the door of consumer fouram.

(Ramesh Kumar)
                  Phone no. [protected]

Vodafone Prepaid — Unauthorized deduction of balance

My Vodaphone mobile numbers are [protected] and [protected]. These are prepaid connections.

Mobile number [protected]:

On February 25, 2011, Vodaphone deducated a balance of Rupees 40 from my account for the Business Ecom services. I did not subscribe for the service. I received a message from Vodaphone stating that this service is going to be activated in four hours. If you do not want the service to be activated click on no. After 2 mins, the service was activated and a balance of Rs 30 was deducated from my Vodaphone mobile number. I called 111 (customer care) and the representative told me to send a message to deactivate the service. He said that the balance will be refunded after 24 hours. I immediately sent a message to deactivate the service. The service was deactivated after 5 mins but no balance was refunded. After 24 hours on February 26, 2011, I again called up 111 for the balance. The representative was too rude and then he blamed me that I have myself activated the service and he will be unable to refund. He was very incourteous and did not refund the money as he stated. The Vodaphone customer care is too bad. They do not know how to speak to customers and also they also disconnected the call without even listening to my further arguements. Please set these people right and take an appropriate action agains them.

Abhinav Bagga
                  Mob: [protected]
                  email: bagga.[protected]@live.in

Dear SIr

I recently purchased a new Vodafone Postpaid Connection (Talk 299 Super Plan ) which was explained as follows ::

Monthly rent – 299
                    Local / STD 299 M2M mins free
                    50 rs. talktime next 6month v2v
                    1 localvodafone no. free lifetime
                    All Sms Tariff Available

After much of argue and hassle I finally got the verification department to agree that I was given the above stated Plan (especially the one which says 1 local v2v no free for lifetime), however upon receiving my first itemized bill I did not got the benefit of ::

- 50 rs. talktime next 6month v2v

and

- The no which is free for lifetime its usage is being deducted from the free 299 minutes , which I was told on contacting Vodafone complaints department that such is the case with Friends n Family number that the free minutes are deducted from the free number.

After a month, I finally received a complaint number REF:[protected], from Vodafone, however cant seem to find any progress.

You intervention is much appreciated, I would request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest possible opportunity

Many Thanks

Kamal Gupta

PS ;
                    A copy of the intial mail sent to me by vodafone reps. has been attached for your reference, I would like to state that I have not been able to contact this person since sale.

I also have a recorded conversation to confirm the above plan, unfortunately I did not find an option to attach on your portal however would be able to send it by post upon request .

BigtelIT Solutions <bigtelit.[protected]@gmail.com>

Regard,s

Rahul

[protected](Vodafone)
                    Hi Kamal,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aU9YUz and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone & HDFC Bank Bank Collections — Customer Harassment

I am getting calls again and from the following people. asking abour Akansha and Kushagra from
                      Arun Tiwari
                      HAFC bank – Rajori garden
                      Ansal Clasic Tower – 5th Floor
                      Phone number –[protected]

His boss name is Kapil Chouhan. Both of the have been using absuve language and are unprofessional over the phone. the people who these 2 people call every day as Kushagra and Akanksha, do not own the phone...

Vodafone / Mobile Connection — Service Request No - 2145054260 dated 26 Mar 10 for Mobile No

Dear Ms Sushma / Team

This is regarding activating Vodafone Live Service on above mobile no. I would to bring to your kind notice that this service has been deactivated on my number on 25 Mar 10 after I Deactivated Vodafone Mobile Connect Service. I was surprised when I received a message of deactivating Vodafone live service for which I haven't sent any message. After this I tried to activate Vodafone...

I have requested Vodafone to terminate my postpaid connection on the grounds of poor network and signal quality 3 months back. Immediately I recieved a call from a manager of Vodafone saying that the quality issue will be resolved with in 4 months. He said that the Vodafone will give weiver of monthly rental till the problem is resolved and requested me not to terminate the connection and so I accepted. But suprisingly the next month onwords they charged me rental. I tiik this to the notice of Vodafone and they said they'l discuss this this with their managers. They never send me the revised bill but used to call me regularly regarding my dues which I couldn't pay without they sending me the revised bill.

Resently they disconnected my phone and sent me a notice to clear the dues with penalties.
                      My points are:
                      1. My repeated grivence regarding the poor network and signal quality is not
                      resolved.
                      2. As the Vodafone manager said, they have not weived my monthly rentals.
                      3. Vodafone charged me panalties for delaying the payment for which they
                      themselves are responsible. (They did not send me the revised bill so I could
                      not pay in time).
                      4. Why should I pay penalties for the mistake of Vodafone?

I carry the Vodafone number for almost 5 years and I never defaulted or delayed in paying bills.

Please help me how can I resolve this conflict and suggest me what should I do.

Pradeep
                      Hi Pradeep,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yjmbbsf and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                      i have the same issue, some one help me regarding this