Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Dec 1, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India reviews & complaints (26218)

Hi ,

I am also one of the exploited customer of your renowned communication company vodafone with mobile Number [protected]. My validity was suppose to end on 11/11/2009 so I made recharge of 119 which will increase my validity by year a week advance before the last date. But still Vodafone suspended my connection , when I called them they told complaint has been taken and will take 4 days to resolve which is not acceptable as my incoming calls are also barred. When I requested customer care executive to bring supervisor online they always denied it , they even dropped the call 2 times. Every one can imagine life with pot Phone for 4 days. I am totally frustrated.

I Vikrant Chhibber, residing in Chandigarh using vodafone no. [protected]. I have purchased this cooonetion in September 2009 form Sec. 37 Vodafone Store Chandigarh.

Since then I am getting problems(flash messages and calls etc.). I went to store and told to stop all the unwanted services. Executive communicated me that its done. But I am getting news messages from November 5th again and I called Customer Care near about ten times and followed given instructions but no solutions.

I got a recorded call on 11th of Nov. I disconnected call and they deducted Rs.49 from my balance. I called customer care, vistied Vodafone Store in Sector 35 Chandigarh. Sarita(Executive) did the needful from my handset and communicated me that Gurbani Service has been deactivated But still it is activated.

I went there again today but and tried to meet Store Manager Parampret but executive named Surabhi refusde even to give no. of sotre manager and misbehaved.

Are these services of vodafone who claim to ready to help customers. I have not faced such type to problems from any of service provider as I am having others also.

Help me out if you can?

Vikrant Chhibber
    Hi Vikrant,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding Gurbani service has been clarified. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I had purchased a Prepaid vodafone Simconnection No: [protected] Sim No:[protected] fromVodaphone Store located in...

Vodafone — PHONE NUMBER DETAIL

[protected] I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
      thank you.......

Vodafone — change of plan

I am a vodafone user,this is to inform u that,the vodafone company has changed my prepaid plan without my knowledge and permission.Previously...

Hello Vodafone,

Please note that I had subscribed for international roaming for my vodafone mobile Number: [protected] on 16th of Sep 09. On the day of activating the international roaming, around 150 Rs. was deducted. I had a talk with customer care and money was returned back.

I had phoned on 18th Sep 09 to customer care and I confirmed the activation of international roaming with customer care executive. Again on 19th Sep 09, I re-confirmed by speaking with customer care executive.

On 19th Sep 09, I left Bangalore for international travel. I landed in Bahrain and switched on the phone but there was no connection, no roaming facility. I was out of touch of my family for a day at airport and throghout my international stay (15 days).

Its very pathetic service from vodafone. If they cannot provide service, they should inform frankly. Instead of that its not good to say it will work.

Also today (13th Nov 09), again money from my account was deducted for international roaming. I dont know what is the logic here. I think simply VODAFONE knows making money from people.

Please return the money deducted and also discontinue the international roaming. My view of international roaming is; once is connected when I go out of the country and I will be charged for receiving the call and making call at different rate. But here, though there is NO SERVICE, still money is deducted.

I know am writting too much and am wasting too much of my previous time.

My request with vodafone are below;

1. Dont cheat any other customer like this any more or please go out of the business.
      2. Return all the money you have deducted
      3. Issue an apology letter for blocking me from my family contact when I had international stay.

Mahesh Rao

PS: Please note that I have lodged complain in consumercomplaint. in also about vodafone service.

Mr. Rathi, one of the Customer Care Executives does have no knowledge and provided misleading information by sending customers for every small thing to vodafone store. Inspite of having made my payment he said u will have to go to vodafone store to activate ur no. and show the Credit Card statement. In his office only i called later and was told by Ms. Sujata that payment was received and will be updated and i need not bother.

Y vodafone has such illeterate people like Rathi.

Karan

dear sir,,
          I had VODAFONE postpaid connection,No-[protected]. which i had asked them to cancell in nov 2007, the number was cancelled but they were still charging me for the monthly rental after that because i had some dues left to pay, the recovery agents were harrasing me for the total amt 9500/. i issued a cheque of rs 9500, which unfortunately got returned. so after that they were asking me to pay an amt of 11000/ which included one more monthly rent, late fee and cheque return fee. the recovery person negotiated with me and asked to pay sum amt of 10000/ as a full and final settelment amt. so i paid the mentioned amt, he gave me the reciept for the same time. and said that i will recive the full and final letter from the company by courier. in next 15 days,but i never recieved the letter from them..
          Now nearly after 2yrs some diffrent recovery agency person comes at my residential address and says me that the amt is still outstanding,, when i showed him the reciept of the paid amt,, he says that that this information was not updated in their syestem and i still owe them Rs 2087 for which even they dont have calculation.. Now they have sent me a letter which says that there is legall case issued to me. and i have to meet Mr Gaurav Bhatia in the court to settle the issue, even the the peson who came to my address was a fraud advocate(recovery agent). who arrogantly to my family that if i dont attend the court next day they will issue a warrant on my name.
          respected sir this issue is spoiling atmosphere of my family. and giving dipression to my mother.so please try to rectify this issue and help me out as soon as possible..

Yours Failtfully
          Deepraj chodankar.
          I write to you today to convey my utter annoyance and concern at the manner in which my Vodafone postpaid account has been treated, and to request urgent assistance to rectify the situation. If you care to investigate my account background, you will note I am a customer in good standing, I have always promptly paid my Vodafone bill by the due date. Up until recently, I have always thought highly of Vodafone, however the events detailed below have not only left me bitterly disappointed, but they are also incurring the Company not caring their customers.

I was using this Vodafone postpaid connection for the last 1.5 years. My number was[protected], which is a paid fancy number. Few months back I received a call from customer care to activate an offer of STD calls @ 1.00Rs /minute and I had activated this offer. During May-June I had some more STD calls and my bill dated 11/6/09 was 2379 /-. I got doubt and when I checked my bill details with customer care, I realized that the STD offer is not yet activated and they have given me incorrect information about the offer. I paid that amount and activated that STD offer by the end of June. Again my June-July bill was 2759/- among this around 2200Rs is charged for my STD calls as I have activated this offer by the end of June. When I contacted with the bill section for a favor on this Bill they refused it and so I didn’t pay that bill and my next bill on July-Aug which is 1646/-. At the end of August my number is barred and my current amount due at that time was 4305/-. After that also I got a bill on September with 2 months fine Rs200+ a usage for the barring period Rs210 (which includes 30rs for song+31Rs for STD etc).

On the first week of October, I received a call from a person who identified herself as Sapna, from Vodafone Office Kottayam informed me that my Bill due is around 4700/- . I explained what happened to me and informed her that I wish to activate my number if they can give me a favor in the bill amount. Few days later on the morning of 17/10/2009 she phoned me back and told me to pay an amount of Rs3750/- as a part of settlement and my number would be activated the day itself. Later a guy came to my home (ie at kuravilangad, kottyam district. I forgot his name, I think its Shiju/Shiju something like that), I paid an amount of Rs 3500/- by cash (receipt number: VCA-KTM 9994, dated: 17/10/2009) and he promised me that my number will be activated afternoon. But it’s not. The very next day I phoned back Sapna-vodafone kottayam and she replied that it will be activated soon. I phoned many times, she replied the same. After few days she handed over phone to other Officer and he bluntly informed me that my bill is still due, so I have to pay the remaining also to get the number activated.i felt it like an act of double-crossing.Customers like us never expect such an irresponsible act from your side. I would appreciate a prompt response and the fastest resolution possible to this problem.Waiting for your response and justice

I have recd your pending bill,but not payment timely,I promise your customercare
            i will pay 09 nov 2009 but your side 4 time held my service,
            1. 18th oct from evening
            2.23rd oct evening
            3.05 nov &
            4.9 nov evening
            Every time customer care call me unnessry.
            Please :

Vodafone — NOT ACTIVATED MY SMS PLAN

As I have taken a new SIM of Vodafone (Postpaid) and they have given me a plan of Rs.234 per month in which Rs.199 will be...

Respected Sir,
              I am a Vodafone post paid connection holder from 2007 under the plan FTT / 299. Eight of our company members having the same plan or similer plans, have jointly decided to form a CUG including the 10 new post paid connections we have taken. The store men of your Kottayam store only canvased us for the same and we agreed to them for the single CUG plan. We gave application for the same. The plan was activated very late. More than that they have put us in two different CUGs. Many of the old post paid connections' plan has been changed in to 199 plan, without our knowledge. The services given to us is very poor. Whenever we try to contact the concerned person in the store, they are hesitant in attending our call. All o[censored]s received a huge some amount for the first bill. I request you to look into the matter urgently. Other wise we plan to cancell all the vodafone connections. Looking forward to your replay and help
              Joseph Mathew
              I am having mob no [protected] (plan 999- without any rent), I received a call from vodofone care, he advised me to change the plan which is lower call rate and told me send sms. As told by him i sent the sms to 111, In Jan2010 bill rs.45- has charged for rent, immediately i contacted vasant vihar cust care office and reported on 03.01.2010 to them. She has assured me the problem will be solved, yr plan would continue in 999. and also assured no rental charges will be charged. but in Feb2010 bill rs.299+tax has charged as rental. Again i have contacted vasant vihar office on 14.02.2010, she has told me that she sent email to controlling office to cancell the rental charges. and also informed me within 72 hours confimation message would come to my mob phone.
              but nothing has come and reminder for due payment only is coming.

pls reply to me,
              I have pre paid connection & I never had active match service on my mobile, but they active the same on my mobile & last 20 days every day they are deductiong 3 to 5 rs from my account. 2 time I have visited vodofone stores they noted the complain but till today no action has done & amount are deducting from my account [protected].

B.s.arora

My name is Deep Jyoti Chakraborty. My mobile no. is [protected].I having your connection past 3 to 4 years....

i had purchased one sim from retailer.. offer was 100 local sms free.... no rent.. but now,,, suddenly they have changed the plan without any notice...
                Dec 26, 2016
                Dec 01, 2011
                Vodafone India Customer Care's response
                Hi Sunil,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/vvyLeX We're keen to resolve the matter at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
                hi all..
                i am a vodafone karnataka pre paid customer.
                i had a low rate plan in dec 2007, and i got a sms like,
                recharging with 888 i will get the same tariff for another one year, and recharged on the same day.
                but all of a sudden after 3 months, in 2008 march, they withdrawn that plan...
                i got one year validity, but a base plan from march 2008, with higher call rates...

who will answer for the lost amount 888 rs???
                i called to customer care to complain about..
                but i got the answer, that plan has been withdrawn...

this is cheating and against customer rules...
                pls dont trust these people..
                Harashment by Vodfone Staff - Mr Surinder, Mr. Naresh- Main office-mall Road Ludhiana Punjab.

Mr Surinder sold me New Corporate Connection in PAU in the month of May and Number is, [protected].

Actually i want to change my Old number to [protected] Plan to corporate Plan. and Mr. Surinder told me that I have to Purchase a new number if I have to change my Old Number, s Bill Plan.

and he told me my next bills be generated with new corportae Plan.

But bill are generated with my old plan

I personally met Mr Narsh in his office at Mall Road and he assured me my bill plan
                wiil be changed and collect my documents once again

Now Vodfone customer care are calling to deposit my bills. which are generated with old Bill Plans

if i have to pay bills with my old plan then why Mr Surinder sold me new connection with false commitment

Now plaese change my bill plan and generate my last two bills with new bill plan so that i can pay my bills.

make it asap and on top priority

If my bill plan is not changed then i am going to sue you people in Consumer Court as I have no other option left and also i will try to Black list Vodafone in Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana

Arun Kumar

Network Assistant
                PAU, Ludhiana

I am a unfortunate computer of Vodafone.. They change my Tariff plan to a ridiculous plan of 299 ROAM without my notification.. When I called them, they say.. It has done through ""IVR""... which I never DID. Band karo aise IVR ko.. No body is listening this.. Everybody is singing the same song. IVR.. IVR.. but nobody is able to prove it. HOW and WHEN?????

Please.. think Before buying a VODAFONE number.. It is not a Indian company and they can not do any good for INDIANS>> go to something else..

I've approached every support including NODAL, APPLET...

Vodafone — Services barred and couldn't be debarred by Vodafone

This is with reference to my previous complaint -
                  My number 96549023** was barred on 4th as the...

Vodafone 125, Mobile Phone — Not Charging Properly

Dear Sir.
                  Subject - IMEI/ESN/SN[protected] / Mobile Phone/ Charging Problem

Reference to above...

Vodafone — Service debarred

I got a corporate account of Vodafone on my Nokia E75 and somehow the limit was fixed on 1100 rs, I got...
                  can you let me know my mobile connection is cancelled or not if not can you plzzzzzzzzzzz cancel the connection. [protected]...
                  vodafone post paid [protected]
                  Posted:[protected] by Narendra Kumar Sangwan Send email

vodafone...

Respected Sir

I am using a Vodafone postpaid connection Mo. No. [protected]. I had given all the relative documents to Vodafone store. After 10-11 month I got a call from Vodafone customer care, Vodafone update your address so require your all the relative documents. Then I had given my address proof with my residential proof (Photo, ID proof, Address proof etc.) yours executive. But my outgoing calls barred. they commit me that it will done and after one and half hour your services will activated. I sent this complain Vodafone customer care and customer care executive give me a complaint ID [protected]. But nothing happen. Every time I call in 111 every caller are saying documents not submit . I talk many times to customer care executive but they cannot satisfy me. I don't understand what to do. Is it my fault that we use Vodafone services . Please suggest.

Awadhesh Karn
                  Till date not recv any response from the customer care(Vodafone ) Pls see the trailing mail for better understanding -

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM, santosh singh <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 4:59 PM
                  Subject: Re: Auto generation of SMS:[protected] [REF:[protected]]
                  To: vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com

Rahul,
                  I Have done the payment (reciept No. 810641) but I don’t know what’s the problem with Vodafone as i was eagerly waiting for your response but no result found, and to add fire you guys have barred all the services of my number I think you guys don’t care about your customers feedback.

Kindly let me know the status ASAP

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 1:53 PM, santosh singh <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rahul,

This is my last REMINDER for your company.

Santosh Singh

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 10:50 AM, santosh singh <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rahul,

How much time you required for solve the issue .

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:34 PM, santosh singh <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Pls update ...

Santosh Singh

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Vodafone Care <vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Singh,

Thank you for your email dated 11th November, 2009 regarding sms service on your Vodafone number [protected].

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in replying to your e-mail.

We would like to inform you that your bill will be generated on 16th November, 2009.We request you to kindly send us your mail after bill generation date so that the issue can be resolved.

You may also view / download your bills from our website www.vodafone.in.

We hope we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. However, in case you need further assistance, do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Rahul Sabharwal

Vodafone Care

Contact numbers

Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-([protected])

(Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)

Fax number : +[protected]

waiting ur response...

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 7:13 PM, santosh singh <[protected]@gmail.com
                  > wrote:

> Hi,
                  > I dont know whats the problem with Vodafone as i was eagerly waiting for
                  > your responce but no result found, and to add fire you guys have barred all
                  > the services of my number i think you guys dont care about your customers
                  > feedback.
                  > Kindly let me know the status ASAP.
                  > On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM, santosh singh <
                  > [protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                  >> Still waiting your response.
                  >> On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM, santosh singh <
                  >> [protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                  >>> Hi Rahul,
                  >>>
                  >>> Waiting your revert...
                  >>> Regards,
                  >>> Santosh Singh
                  >>> [protected]
                  >>> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:59 PM, santosh singh <
                  >>> [protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                  >>>> Hi, ,
                  >>>>
                  >>>> I am very stunned to see the riposte given by you people I was keenly
                  >>>> waiting for your response but I am very sorry that this episode has washed
                  >>>> away the esteem of Vodafone.
                  >>>>
                  >>>> And this is not only, you people barred my number without replying to my
                  >>>> mail.
                  >>>>
                  >>>> I am still waiting for your response.
                  >>>> Regards
                  >>>> Santosh Singh
                  >>>> [protected]
                  >>>> I
                  >>>> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM, santosh singh <
                  >>>> [protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                  >>>>> Hi Rahul,
                  >>>>>
                  >>>>> I have cross checked the settings of my handset and for the same i have
                  >>>>> also visited to the NOKIA service centre but as per them no errors found on
                  >>>>> my handset,
                  >>>>> Another point is this that, if my credit limit is only 1700 how come
                  >>>>> that day my usage reached up to 2200rs, you should need to bar my number if
                  >>>>> it has exceeded my credit limit that day,
                  >>>>>
                  >>>>> I would kindly request you to please look into this matter and
                  >>>>> investigate the same ASAP, and if this is not possible to get this resolved
                  >>>>> migrate this number to prepaid.
                  >>>>>
                  >>>>> Waiting for your positive revert.
                  >>>>> Regards
                  >>>>> Santosh
                  >>>>> On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Vodafone Care <
                  >>>>> vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com> wrote:
                  >>>>>> Dear Mr. Singh,
                  >>>>>> Thank you for your email dated 23rd October, 2009 regarding sms service
                  >>>>>> on your Vodafone number [protected].
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> As already informed to you:
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> We would like to inform you that there has been no error found on the
                  >>>>>> above mentioned number in our system.We request you to kindly check your
                  >>>>>> handset for the same.
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> You may also view / download your bills from our website
                  >>>>>> www.vodafone.in.
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> We hope we have been able to resolve your concern to your
                  >>>>>> satisfaction. However, in case you need further assistance, do call or email
                  >>>>>> us. We'll do our best to help you.
                  >>>>>> Happy to help,
                  >>>>>> Rahul Sabharwal
                  >>>>>> Vodafone Care
                  >>>>>> Contact numbers
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-([protected])
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> (Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)
                  >>>>>> Fax number : +[protected]
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> E-mail : (vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com)
                  >>>>>> Website : http://www.vodafone.in/
                  >>>>>> ---- Original Message ----
                  >>>>>> From: [protected]@gmail.com
                  >>>>>> Sent: 23-Oct-2009 17:58:13
                  >>>>>> To: vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com
                  >>>>>> Subject: Re: Auto generation of SMS
                  >>>>>> Dear Rahul,
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> I thank you for immediate responce for my issue.Just to make you aware
                  >>>>>> of
                  >>>>>> the fact that i have visited Vodafone store and got to know that the
                  >>>>>> messages were sent on only three number continiously for three days
                  >>>>>> and all
                  >>>>>> the three numbers were of my home.My concern is if it happened then
                  >>>>>> why it
                  >>>>>> only happened only on these three numbers and why their were no
                  >>>>>> responce
                  >>>>>> from your cutomer care team as your team follows so frequently for
                  >>>>>> bill
                  >>>>>> collection and when credit limit exceeds then why in this case my num
                  >>>>>> was
                  >>>>>> barred and no information was provided.My credit limit is 1700 only
                  >>>>>> then how
                  >>>>>> come it keep on sending the messages and the amount got exceeded to
                  >>>>>> 3200.I
                  >>>>>> request you to please look into the same and please waive off my extra
                  >>>>>> billing amount.
                  >>>>>> Regards
                  >>>>>> Santosh Kr Singh
                  >>>>>> On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Vodafone Care <
                  >>>>>> vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com> wrote:
                  >>>>>> > Dear Mr. Singh,
                  >>>>>> > Thank you for your email dated 18th October, 2009 regarding sms
                  >>>>>> service on
                  >>>>>> > your Vodafone number [protected].
                  >>>>>> >
                  >>>>>> > We would like to inform you that there has been no error found on
                  >>>>>> the above
                  >>>>>> > mentioned number in our system.We request you to kindly check your
                  >>>>>> handset
                  >>>>>> > for the same.
                  >>>>>> > You may also view / download your bills from our website
                  >>>>>> www.vodafone.in.
                  >>>>>> >
                  >>>>>> > We hope we have been able to resolve your concern to your
                  >>>>>> satisfaction.
                  >>>>>> > However, in case you need further assistance, do call or email us.
                  >>>>>> We'll do
                  >>>>>> > our best to help you.
                  >>>>>> > Happy to help,
                  >>>>>> > Rahul Sabharwal
                  >>>>>> > Vodafone Care
                  >>>>>> > Contact numbers
                  >>>>>> >
                  >>>>>> > Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-([protected])
                  >>>>>> > (Toll free from Vodafone mobile
                  >>>>>> phones
                  >>>>>> > within the home network)
                  >>>>>> > Fax number : +[protected]
                  >>>>>> >
                  >>>>>> > E-mail : (vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com)
                  >>>>>> > Website : http://www.vodafone.in/
                  >>>>>> > Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
                  >>>>>> > Subject: Auto generation of SMS
                  >>>>>> > Hi,
                  >>>>>> > This is to inform you that my no [protected] is generating auto SMS
                  >>>>>> > since 17-10-09 from 7:00 P.M.
                  >>>>>> >
                  >>>>>> > I Would like to inform that i will not be responsible for any bill
                  >>>>>> related
                  >>>>>> > to this. If you are not able to solve the issue. Cancel my services
                  >>>>>> w.e.f
                  >>>>>> > Thanks & Regards
                  >>>>>> > Santosh Kumar Singh
                  >>>>>> > Mobile No.:[protected]
                  >>>>>> >
                  >>>>>> > Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to
                  >>>>>> die
                  >>>>>> > tomorrow
                  >>>>>> >
                  >>>>>> > This email and any attachments thereto are confidential and
                  >>>>>> intended
                  >>>>>> > solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
                  >>>>>> addressed.
                  >>>>>> > This message contains confidential information and is intended only
                  >>>>>> for the
                  >>>>>> > individual named. If you are not the intended recipient / named
                  >>>>>> addressee
                  >>>>>> > you should not disseminate, distribute, reproduce or copy this
                  >>>>>> e-mail.
                  >>>>>> > Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
                  >>>>>> this
                  >>>>>> > e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
                  >>>>>> are not
                  >>>>>> > the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
                  >>>>>> > distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
                  >>>>>> this
                  >>>>>> > information is strictly prohibited. Please further note that
                  >>>>>> transmission
                  >>>>>> > cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free".
                  >>>>>> --
                  >>>>>> Thanks & Regards
                  >>>>>> Santosh Kumar Singh
                  >>>>>> Mobile No.:[protected]
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to
                  >>>>>> die
                  >>>>>> tomorrow
                  >>>>>>
                  >>>>>> This email and any attachments thereto are confidential and intended
                  >>>>>> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
                  >>>>>> This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
                  >>>>>> individual named. If you are not the intended recipient / named addressee
                  >>>>>> you should not disseminate, distribute, reproduce or copy this e-mail.
                  >>>>>> Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
                  >>>>>> e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
                  >>>>>> the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
                  >>>>>> distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
                  >>>>>> information is strictly prohibited. Please further note that transmission
                  >>>>>> cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free".
                  >>>>> --
                  >>>>> Thanks & Regards
                  >>>>> Santosh Kumar Singh
                  >>>>> Mobile No.:[protected]
                  >>>>>
                  >>>>> Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to die
                  >>>>> tomorrow
                  >>>> --
                  >>>> Thanks & Regards
                  >>>> Santosh Kumar Singh
                  >>>> Mobile No.:[protected]
                  >>>>
                  >>>> Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to die
                  >>>> tomorrow
                  >>> --
                  >>> Thanks & Regards
                  >>> Santosh Kumar Singh
                  >>> Mobile No.:[protected]
                  >>>
                  >>> Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to die
                  >>> tomorrow
                  >> --
                  >> Thanks & Regards
                  >> Santosh Kumar Singh
                  >> Mobile No.:[protected]
                  >> Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to die
                  >> tomorrow
                  > --
                  > Thanks & Regards
                  > Santosh Kumar Singh
                  > Mobile No.:[protected]
                  > Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to die
                  > tomorrow

Mobile No.:[protected]

Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to die
                  tomorrow

“This email and any attachments thereto are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient / named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, reproduce or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please further note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free".

Mobile No.:[protected]

Dream like you are going to live forever Live like you are going to die tomorrow

Hi Santosh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding Prepaid balance has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Hi Awadhesh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding documentation has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I am a vodafone subscriber no [protected]. I had asked for talk plan to changed by sms and through vodafone request...