[Resolved]  Vodafone Postpaid — Sim Card registration failed

My phone no is [protected]. Its a postpaid connection. I take it Friday on 08.08.2008.I give you all documents to your Dalhousi Vodafone Care Centre to Mr. Ayan. and also give a Rs. 500/- cheque No. 497719. But today my connection is off. why? Please confirm

Ila Karmakar
19A/H/14, Goabagan,
Kolkata - 700006.

Comments

Sim Card registration failed
My phone no is [protected]. Its a postpaid connection. I take it Friday on 28.12.2008.I give you all documents to your execute coretree solutions masab tank (Mr.Raj) . and also gave a Rs. 300/- by hand . But not yet my connection is off. why? Please confirm

Eswar kumar .Palachooru

hyderabad 500045
i want a post paid registration

my phone no is.[protected] its pospaid connectoin .i take it last two week.i give all documents to your vodafone ex.name is rohan working in infotech center viman nagar pune. and also give 500/- cash but my connection displyigis sim card regisitration faild? plz confirm.

sameer sable
pune.16
There was no problem in making and receiving call untill this evening ..
When i checked my mobile to make a call ... i got a msg saying "sim card registaration failed... "
Now I cant make or receive calls...

pls activate my services as soon as possible...

thanks
dinesh --[protected]
The card with the Austrian operator is very urgently necessary sim
Hi Team,

I had lost my mobile and I have taken another SIM by Vodafone Store Sec.18 and one o[censored]r team member namely Deepti told me that my sim will be activated within 2-4 hrs. but its still not working almost 18 hrs has been completed but still the Problem is same. I have called 5times at vodafone Customer Care but they are only saying that it will be activated within 2hrs. but I dont know that when will ur 2hrs be complete as yesterday u said the same and today after 18 hrs you are saying the same to me. MY SIM is giving error msg. "sim card registaration failed... "

pls activate my services as soon as possible...
My phone no is [protected]. Its a prepaid connection but i want to change a postpaid connection. in Vodafone .
dudhnath prasad
Sim Card registration failed

My phone no is [protected] its pospaid connectoin. i want to pay my bill, send a bill brochers/bill amount to this mail id samuel.[protected]@gmail.com. Its urgent. plz confirm.
Pl register my no [protected] and send on my no [protected]