Vodafone — AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATE CALLER TUNE

I am Somnath Bhattacharya my Mobile no is [protected] yesterday Vodafone automatically activated Caller Tune in my mobile and deducted Rs.30/- from my balance. There Customer Care Executive told me that they cant refund the amount.

Please suggest me what to do???

Comments

Vodafone — automatic caller tune activation

from last week my caller tune activate automatically
Caller Tune has got activated automatically without any request and the balance amount (Rs.30) is reducing whenever i top-up (not on a monthly basis). As far as I'm concerned, Vodafone Company is FUTILE & FRAUD.
Offcourse i agree with above comments. At the first place i would like to inform vodafone that they are having a very poor customer service as the agent doesnt have any idea to speak, doesnt have any procedure to put on hold, doesnt have any idea to put on mute. They just place the call on hold and they never ever come back to the customer. I have a suggestion to vodafone either wind up the service or organise the best staff to assist its customer else it will bring a bad name to the vodafone.

Vodafone — auto activation of caller tune

I am a Vodafone cutomer. My caller tune was autoactivated and company is deducting Rs. 30 per month. I did send the SMS to deactivate but got the message that cannot proceed the message. When i inquired they told somebody have activated it, which is not true, the company is cheating lakhs of consumers in India, who is going to stop it?
i dont what d hell is happning with my vodafon connection ... d [censored]in MCI alerts have been activated automatically 3 days before...now caller tune is also activated automatically...my 75 rupees gone in of vodafone...vodafone sucks ...now they r not transferring my calls to customer care
without information u people have activated caller tune, n u have deducted Rs.30/- i gave a complaint n u people have deactivated the service but didnt get my balance.
n again today without information u have deducted Rs.30/-.
i was trying 2 contact the customer care from 1hr but its not connecting

it a very worst service u people r provided u r not at all bothered about the customer, customer care people r never responded

Vodafone — Automatic Activation of Caller Tune

I am a Vodafone Prepaid User with phone number [protected].
Without me requesting for it the caller tune service was activated and Rs 30 deducted.
I cancelled the service immediately and ignored the incident.
Two hours later the same service was activated again and another 30Rs deducted again.
This is very poor service and outright robbery by vodafone,
I would request you to please look into this,
Abhishek B
My name is Ayan Datta and my mobile no. is [protected].Vodafone deducted Rs 30 from my main balance for astrology service on 28/09/2011, even though i have not activated it.It is very disappointing to see a renounced company do such a thing.I expect that i would also be refunded and my astro service will be deactivated shortly.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)