Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 14, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

FROM ,
DR SARAVANA
[protected]@gmail.com
TAMILNADU

TODAY NOV 5,AT 7.00 PM(APPROX) I HAVE TOPPED UP MY VODAFONE MOBILE NUMBER [protected] FOR GPRS BONUS 14 BY SBI ONLINE BANKING REF NO MSBI[protected] ,THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN DETUCTED FROM MY ACCOUT TO VODAFONE BILL DESK BUT I DIDNT GET THE TOP UP THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTUMOR CARE AS THEY ARE TELLING THE IS NO UPDATES ON THEIR SYSTEM(IS THIS ACCEPTABLE) .DONT THINK IT IS A SMALL AMOUNT IT WILL BE THE SAME FOR ANY AMOUNT IF I TRIED A LARGE AMOUNT.is this correct .plz accept my request and clear this irresponse as soon as possible.
Aug 13, 2020

I would like to bring into notice about same unknown transactions of about Rs 52,000 from my Axis bank account ON 3Oth Oct.10 to 1st Nov. 10 in the name of Vodafone-Billdesk-Mumbai. I am nowhere connected to Vodafone. This transaction is a big surprise for me and at the same time I am higly disturbed with this loss.

It is my humble request to all to kindly help me regarding this fraud . I would also like to know the possibility of getting my money back

Sandip Bhabad
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Aug 13, 2020

I bought a Vodafone sim from Chandigarh( Vodafone Punjab Circle) on or about 21 June 2010. The Mobile number is [protected]. I paid Rs.500/- and virtually immediately got a recharge amount of Rs.110/-and later on a further recharge of Rs.380/- Thus I had a prepaid amount of Rs.470/-.
      I also own an Airtel Connection from the Delhi Circle which I generally use in since I work in Delhi.
      I visit my old aging mother in Chandigarh for a few days every month, and when I am there I get extended phone calls from my kith and kin in the UK and calls from my acquaintances in Chandigarh and Punjab. Therefore, I purchased the above connection from Vodafone (Punjab Circle) basically for use when I am in Chandigarh to circumvent roaming charges on my Airtel Connection.
      I felt happy that I will save unnecessary expense on receiving calls on my Airtel connection.
      On the Vodafone connection I activated DND, and also deactivated the Caller Tunes (provided by Vodafone free for one month). On 19 Jul 2010 4:57:56 AM I got a sms confirmation from Vodafone: “Hello! As your Request CRBT service has been deactivated on your Number. To activate send sms ACT CT to 144”
      From 15th September 2010 till 27th October 2010, I went abroad, and locked the Vodafone sim in my safe in Delhi. The sim was inactive during this period.
      On31 Oct 2010 6:51:03 AM I received a sms from Vodafone: “Hello! Apke number par chal rahi CALLER TUNE service ka monthly/daily shulk apke account se deduct kar liya gaya hai, Service to deactivate karne ke liye sms kejiye CAN CT 144”
      When I saw the sms, on 31/10/2010, immediately I RESPONDED BY SENDING sms to 144 ( at 11:42:54 PM) stating CAN CT. Thereupon immediately received sms from 144 on 31 Oct 2010 11:43:24 PM: “We have received your request and the service will be deactivated within a maximum period of 4 hrs. Followed 31 Oct 2010 11:44:33 PM Hello! As per your request CBRT service has been deactivated on your Number. To activate send sms ACT CT to 144.
      At the same time Rs.30 were deducted from my balance (69.24 reduced to 29.24 approx.)
      I was in Delhi at the time, and called 111 and the Customer Care at Vodafone Delhi directed me to call customer care in Punjab on [protected]. I complied and there spoke with a person who claimed his name as RAM. RAM claimed that I must have sent an sms requesting for the CT service, which I know is not true, he did not budge, and stated that the CT can be cancelled but the amount just charged cannot be refunded. I therefore requested that he put me through to his supervisor. He asked me to hold, which I did for a considerable period, but no one attended to me, and finally I had to abandon the call, and was informed that the waiting to be attended by the Supervisor who did not come on line cost me Rs24.00, reducing my balance further to Rs 5.29.
      Immediately, I sent an email to vodafonecare.pun stating the above and adding “In July I requested yourselves to cancel all extra services for which any type of payment will be requested in future like caller tunes and missed calls etc. Despite cancelling, it seems, you have still been charging me for Caller Tunes, and possibly for other services which I do not require.”
      On 2/11/2010, The response I got is: “We would like to inform you that, we are unable to process your request for the reversal for Vodafone Caller tune service and Love guru alerts as both the services were activated after receiving your consent on the auto dialer which was sent to you on dated 21st August 2010 for Caller tune service and on 09/10/2010 for Love Guru alerts. and also regret to inform you that we are unable to provide reversal as we have not received any request from your side for the reversal of charges within 48 hours (from the date of deactivation of service activation). However we regret to inform you that we are not able to deactivate Love Guru alerts as we don't have any source available for deactivation so would like you to request you to Deactivate service from your handset by dialing *123*144#”
      I immediately I wrote again to Vodafone Stating: “I do not agree with your version. I cancelled the Caller Tunes even during the period that you were offering it for free for the first month, so why would I re-activate it? Regarding Love Guru, I could not have consented to it on 9/10/2010 in any case, because from 15/9/2010 to 27/10/2010, I was abroad in the UK, and I had left the Vodafone sim in my safe in India. I am sure either there is an error on your part, by your electronic equipment/ and/or your server/computer or elsewhere by yourselves. Or is Vodafone India simply indulging in unfair practices to make quick money? Whereas Vodafone UK has a good reputation. I request that you supply me with the complete breakdown of the charges deducted from the time I purchased your Sim and subscribed to your service on or about 21/6/2010 to date. Meanwhile I confirm that I have deactivated Love Guru in the manner suggested by you. Please confirm that Caller Tunes is also deactivated, or do I need to send any further Deactivation code. I also assume subsequent to this email of yours I do not have any extra service running on my number. Please confirm so to me; and please do not send me any requests/alerts for any of your extra services, I do not need them. This has been a bad experience, and the amounts deducted from my balance are unjustified.”

On 3/11/2010 Vodafone wrote to me: “On the basis of our previous conversation would like to reconfirm you that we are unable to provide your reversal for vas charges as service were activated after your consent” Vodafone also completely ignored everything else I wanted replies to”

Immediately on 3/11/2010 I wrote again to Vodafone: “I do not agree with your version, since I know it is not true. Kindly let me know the next level that I can take this matter up with.” And “As asked for in my email of 2/11/2010, I again request that you supply me with the complete breakdown of the charges deducted from the time I purchased your Sim and subscribed to your service on or about 21/6/2010 to date.”
      I am a 70 year old man: not interested in anything else except for a simple connection so that I can contact other and they can contact. I do not need any Caller Tunes, no Love Guru or any other extras. On talking to other users, I understand that such Malpractices by telecom mobile service providers, Vodafone, are not uncommon. Therefore, I have requested for a complete breakdown of the charges as stated above to find out what else has been deducted from my prepaid balance.
      What shall I do? Do I need to take up the matter with the consumer court?
      Kulwant Sharma

Vodafone — Undue charges claimed

I am using vodafone corporate connection for more then 3 years and for corporate connection annual renewal fee should be for rs699/- but every year i am being charged with rs998/-.My plan got renewed in the month of nov09 and i am coordinating with thier nodal officer since oct09 related to plan renewal fee for rs699/ but have not rcvd any response.So, finally the issue resolved in the month of jan10 that renewal fee will be charged for rs998/- effective from nov09.
      But when i have rcvd by bill for the month of nov and dec09 i came to know they have charged for rs298/ for each month as monthly rental charge.For the same i am coordinating with their nodal officer for the reversal of chrgs but have rcvd any response for the pending issue since oct09.
      Moreover, the commitment and ref# given my thier phone officer are not correct and true.

I have a mobile no [protected] from Vodafone for which i had topped up for a Internet pack of INR16/- through the customer service of the company once. Before the expiry of the pack i contacted the customer service and they had send me the deativation code as "CAN BC" which was to be send on 144 which i did but then also 3 time they renewed the pack and when i visit the Vodafone store in Wanorie Pune the customer service agent told me that the code is wrong and i have to send them another code which i have already send to deactivate the service.

with regards to the refund of the money deducted from my bal due to the mistake of the agent they told me they cannot gurantee to refund the money they can just log a complaint for the concerned dept.

let me know if it was a mistake of the company agent who send me the wrong code why the company cannot refund the money and resolve the problem.

Hope u will help me out.

Note - money to be refunded is 3*16 = INR48/-

Mustafa

Vodafone Number — cdr details

i need seriously the incoming and outgoing call details of vodafone number [protected] of 20th december 2009...

My name is kamal sahni and my mobile no.[protected] from pathankot. Yesterday I had recharged my mobile of 96Rs. for using internet service but and i got a message from vodafone that was Your service has been activated but when i have tried to use internet service i was enable to use because of company didn't send me internet mobile settings. then immediatly i called up to customer care no. and one there...

Vodafone Postpaid — Refund of over paid bill amount at the time of closing of post paid connection

I had an post paid connection with number [protected], I contacted vodafone care stall located near dairy, vadodara for closing the post paid connection, they told me pay total outstanding amount of Rs 334, which i paid in cash on 14/08/10.

After the billing cycle i got the bill number [protected] stating i had paid an extra amount of Rs 21. I contacted vodafone customer care vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com on 13/09/10,...
          Useless customer care
          I am AJIT SINGH one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] suffering from the worse services just because o[censored]seless "Customer Care Services.
          My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of Vodafone how much Useless company management you are having in Delhi, no one is sincere here in working.
          I went to Customer Care Centre at NOIDA registered the complaint....

Dear Team,

Kindly inform me whether my cheque is ready and if not how much time it will take. Its been more than 25 days and no intimation is received from your side.

Please confirm the exact date as this matter is pending from more than 90 days check the first mail sent by me on 4th August 2010.

Prasad Gawade

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Vodafonecare Mum <Vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Gawade,

Thank you for your email dated 07/10/10, regarding Vodafone mobile number [protected].

Further to our conversation, we have clarified your query regarding Refund for your above mentioned Vodafone mobile number.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We‘ll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Sapna Doshi

Vodafone Care
          Contact numbers
          For Enquiries : 111 or +91-[protected]

For Complaints / Requests : 198 (toll free)

Fax: +[protected]
          E-mail: vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com
          Website : www.vodafone.in

From: prasad gawade [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
          Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:34 PM
          To: Vodafonecare Mum (MUM)
          Subject: About the security deosit Mob No [protected]

Dear Team,

It is not possible for me to visit the Vodafone store due to busy office hours.

Therefore request you kindly send my cheque to my mailing address as soon as possible.

Prasad Gawade

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Vodafonecare Mum <Vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Gawade,

Thank you for your email dated 04/08/10, regarding refund for your Vodafone mobile number [protected].

Further to our conversation, we confirm that the refund cheque of Rs.500 will be refunded to you within 30 working days.

We request you to visit the store after 30 working days to collect the refund cheque.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We‘ll be happy to help you.

Happy to help,

Leena Jadhav

Vodafone Care
          Contact numbers
          For Enquiries : 111 or +91-[protected]

For Complaints / Requests : 198 (toll free)

Fax: +[protected]
          E-mail: vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com
          Website : www.vodafone.in

From: prasad gawade [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
          Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:01 PM
          To: Vodafonecare Mum (MUM)
          Subject: About the security deosit Mob No [protected]

Dear Team,

As I was checking on my account on Vodafone website my security deposit is showing Rs.0 hence I have confirmed with the customer care, which also said that my security deposit is zero. But I have paid the security deposit at the time of taking the connection of Rs.500 which is not reflecting in my account

I am requesting you to rectify the error and correct the same. I have paid the deposit and should reflect in my account, you can not forfeit my money paid without any intimation.

I am attaching the scanned copy of the security deposit receipt.

Early action will highly appreciate.

Mobile No: [protected]

BEST Services — Security deposit for Domestic help

We have paid an amount of Rs. 6500/- regarding registration & one month commission for providing domestic help in pune .
          The co. owner Mr. Raj patil ent one of the maid with his staff along with agreement which said he will provide alternate maid if in case the current maid ran away & if we do not want services from them an amount of Rs. 2000/- will be refunded to us.
          The maid provided to us ran away in two days & after that he kept us promising
          a new maid but in vain. After a month of this drama we told him to return our money for which he sighted the agreement & agreed to refund Rs. 2000/- only.
          After many calls & follow up he send Rs. 2000/- cheque by speed post which bounced.
          Now i am feel like i am cheated & these people have a habit of fooling people

Vodafone — NON REFUND OF BALANCE DEPOSIT AND COLOSURE OF SERVICE

I was having vodafone connection for the past several years ( 7-8 yrs) which was converted to life time plan. Unfortunately I forgot to recharge it during 6 month period due to reasons beyond my control. The vodafone suddenly stopped the service at the expiry of 6 months without giving me any chance to revive it while I was ready to pay the late fee if any. To error is the human being and this can happen to anybody. Moreover I was having sufficient balance left in my account of Rs 778/-.
          Despite of being sending a no. of letters to various authorities at their "HAPPY TO HELP" I am not getting any reply.

Now I appeal to provide the service back to me or to refund the amount deposit in my account which I have not been able to use because o[censored]njustified closure of service.
          NON REFUND OF BALANCE DEPOSIT AND CLOSURE OF SERVICE
          I was having vodafone connection for the past several years ( 7-8 yrs) which was converted to life time plan. Unfortunately I forgot to recharge it during 6 month period due to reasons beyond my control. The vodafone suddenly stopped the service at the expiry of 6 months without giving me any chance to revive it despite of various visits to customer care centres . To error is the human being and this can happen to anybody. Moreover I was having sufficient balance left in my account of Rs 778/-.

I am Karthikeyan existing user of vodafone postpaid in A.P. for last 4 months I am not using that service but yrt thy are sending high amount of monthly 800rs and more. actually my plan is 100 rs rental and 70rs sms pack and etc tax only. they cheat me and ask me to pay the amount near 3000rs. if they tell correct amount means I am ready to pay the amount. My vodafone mobile no is [protected]...

Dear Vodafone,

My self Amit singh (zonal head icici bank ltd),from yesterday my mobile network is not proper.,against this i raise a complaint in u r customer care ,but no revert i have seen..and one o[censored] r executive is also misbehaving with me Mr. Sunil pai..he was very rude..he is speaking like some govt.employee ..

pls take some action ..and resolve the same as soon,

Rgds,
            amit
            ([protected])

Vodaphone customer customer — Regarding misbehave from customer care official

this is ashish. I am using vodaphone from quite a few months.
            i tried to call the customer services lot of times and two times i was able to connect to them.
            But these [censored] bullsheet guys put me on hold for a long lasting calls which i had to disconnect. The guys names are as these DIRTY HOLES told me are NITIN and RAVINDER.
            I am not a fool that I am wasting my time regarding only connecting to customer care and after getting connected then to listen the BULLSHEET answers to these and if told to connect to supervisor they put a call on never ending hold.

I STRICTLY RECOMMAND TO NOT TO HAVE THESE HOLES ON JOB A THEY ARE ONLY FOOLING THE CUSTOMERS OF VODAPHONE AND CREATING A BAD IMAGE OF THE COMPANY IN FRONT OF THE PEOPLE TO RUIN THE ORGANIZATION.

PLEASE REMOVE ALL SUCH ( HOLES) GUYS/GALS WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW TO DEALT WITH THE CUSTOMERS AFTER KNOWING THAT CUSTOMER IS THE ONE WHO USE THE SERVICES AND PAY TO THE COMPANY AND ONLY AFTER THEY ARE GETTING SALARY.

Thanks and with BAD REGARDS

Ashish

Vodafone — Misbehave With Customer.

Vodafone Co. Sales Executive Mr. Somnath Shom of Burdwan Mobile No.[protected] misbehaved with customers and always using slang language .

Vodafone — Misbehave by customer care

I'm using Vodafone since last one year, my mobile No. is [protected].

Yesterday I contact your customer care for an assistance to get rid from unwanted SMS. Mr. Umesh Sutar talked to me and he explains me how to deactivate FLASH massages. After deactivating FLASH, I wanted to see the status of Missed call alert, when I enter the Missed Call alert to know the status of its service, automatically SMS was sent for activation of Missed call alert, which I do not want to activate, I was just thinking about its status only. I immediately resend the SMS for CAN MCI to deactivate the Mssed call SMS alert on my mobile.
            After doing all these I talked to customer care, where Mr. Gautam was there who had responded very rudely, when I asked him that I do not want this service, but Rs. 30/- has been deducted from my account, I just wanted to know whether it can be waived or not, to whom should I talked, he stared convincing me in a very wronged way by giving an example of Hotel, sir if you go to a Hotel and bring food, it doesn't matter whether you eat or not, you have to pay first. You tell me why should I go to Hotel and pay for food if I'm not hungry. Mr. Gautam had responded in a very wrong manner, he don't know how to give customer service. He was talking as Owner of Vodafone. You may go though the conversation had with me. Being a customer I can little angry because I'm panelized by the service which I do not want. I shall be very happy if you credit the amount to my account.

Once again I could not express my view toward Mr. Gautam, how he responded.

Awaiting, your prompt reply.

Yours truly,

Rakesh Tripathi

I have already sent this mail to your customer care but till date none of you turn up. This is your BEST service quality, how promptly you are serving your valued customers. You people don't have curtsy to call / mail for your confirmation. I'm using Airtel & Reliance also but they are much better than you...

sir i am a subscriber of vodafone prepaid service no [protected] . the caller tone set by the company automatically in my phone and unauthorised charges deducted from my prepaid balance. therefore it is requested that kindly remove the caller tone from my mobile phone immediately as i have no need of this feature

regards

suresh lal
              border security force
              Aug 13, 2020
              sir my caller tune is not yet started. plz repy me on my email. why? my mob. no. is [protected]. and also send my address given in vodafone on my email for conformation.
              dear sir
              hi, i am kamlesh please send me an caller tune code for "why do i love you" from westlife and i request you to please send an sms to my no. [protected].
              thanks

ith regards
              kamlesh

This Pallabi from Kolkata, WB. In last 2007 i gifted a mobile and a connection of Vodafone prepaid (Number [protected]) . Last 4-5 months we are receiving a lot of calls from Vodafone Care offering Hallo Tunes & other offers. We complained V.C.C so many times not to send those type of calls. But in vain... We paid 90/- as for Hallo tune mistakenly...
              They are not taking steps against our complain.
              Please do something

Pallabi.
              Vodafone service is the worst service I had ever experienced.

I never told them to activate my Call tune and now they have activated without my knowledge and now Iam trying to contact the cse but that number keeps on giving the options on recharging and about sms packs.

Plz provide me the exact the cse number the given 111 is not working...
              yhhdfhhsssssssssssssssssss

Vodafone — activate music junction services

Past night my fone got a mgs for the activation confirmation of music junction services and deducted money from my belance. I nerver told you to activate this services so why this service is activated on my number. You are requested to deactive this services and refund my money to me. and i am not able to contact to customer care from my phone. what is going on?.
                My name is varun kumar. Phone number – [protected], house number 2872,...

I am using Vodafone sim since 5yers now they asking for Id proof & Address details. i have no proper idproof because i have applied maney times Voter id, but i have not got a voter id. this is issued by government they when issued? and also i have no ration card. so how can i submit my id proof? they telling submit others id proofs, but how can i submit others id proofs?
                Hi sir,

i submit my id proof on vision communication, 2nd cross, 31st main, nanjappa layout, btm 2nd stage, bangalore. but till my incoming number not displayed, so please refer and check it out solve this problem as soon as possible.
                my number [protected]
                sim no.[protected]
                imsi no.[protected]

Rameshkumar.v

Dear Sir.

I am Vodafone Customer from last two years. My Mobile no is [protected].On 28.10.2010, i.e today , I have received a massage that callertune service has been activated in my no and so Rs 30. has been deducted from my balance. My balance is become Rs. -18.00 from Rs.12.00. But I do not make any call to vodafone for Callertune Services. This is ridiculous.Without any direction from me , How they do such thing?
                  Is this called true services?Please look after this matter and take some serious action in which any mobile service provider can not do this with any customer.

Yours Faithfully.

Debajyoti Chattopadhyay
                  Aug 13, 2020

I am the vodafone customer -[protected] using the services for the past three years

They are sending the fraud,waste and worthless messages to the customers and doing the business

Recently they have send me one message on[protected] saying that "LAST DAY" special promo offer Recharge with RC 50 and get double TT valid for 15 days will be credited in 48 hours

And i have recharged my mobile with RC 50 on the same day ref tansaction ID:[protected]

They have not credited the amount in two days and i have called several times to customer care dept for 15-20 times they are kept my call on hold for 10 to 12 times and not given any proper response and they have given ignorant service to me.

they are sending the worthless,waste and fraud messages to the customers and making fools

And i am requesting you to take the necessary action on vodafone for sending the fraud message to customers and getting the business

Santosh Kumar
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I support Santosh for this. Vodafone is service thats why the VP has commited suicide.

Vodafone — Pathetic consumer care

Re: Pls look in to this
                      From:
                      Yogesh Negi <yogesh_philips@yahoo.com>
                      View Contact
                      To: vodafone delhi <vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com>; vittorio.[protected]@vodafone.com; guy.[protected]@vodafone.com
                      Hi V'Team,

Till date i got no response from anyone , speaks volume of a BRAND.

Yogesh Negi,

Astt. Manager - U.P
                      Philips Electronics India limitedbr...

I am getting missed calls from unknown numbers.When I call to those numbers again to know from whom I got those missed calls, I came to know that, those calls are from vodafone and my balance is getting deducted each time when I call to those numbers. It's not only my problem, all the vodafone users are facing this problem.

So I hope you will take action on vodafone people who is giving unnecessary missed calls.
                      Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — he has to give missed calls

he has to give missed calls then talking abusess
                      he was talking abusess unnecessearly

i want that guy details with adress that mobile number [protected]
                      he has to give missed calls
                      he has to give missed calls then talking abusess
                      he was talking abusess unnecessearly

i want that guy details with adress that mobile number "[protected]" Pls Send me soon as possible..

find anumber details & address

+91-[protected]
                      I want a details and address of the above vodafone number. please mail me fast.
                      thank you...
                      HI SIR,

can you give me detais o[censored]ser & mobile number of this number "[protected]" please send me the details of this mobile
                      number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply,THIS IS URGENT, He is tailking worse & calling in midnight.
                      reply as early as possible....

thanks
                      Agree. I am a post paid vodafone user in Hyd and have been receiving missed calls from Vodafone.
                      Planning to switch to some other service provider now as MNP is here :)

Vodafone Postpaid Corporate Connection — Outgoing barred for a new connection

Hi There,

I am Gaurav Srivastava, an employee of tech- Mahindra limited sector 64 Noida. I am recently trasferred from Pune to Noida. I took two vodafone corporate plan connections (for me and my wife who is also a Tech Mahindra emplyee) from Vodafone Sales Executive at my office premises on 15th October. I submitted the following documents:
                        1.) PAN Card copy
                        2.) Employee ID Copy
                        3.) Two passport size photographs.br...

Vodafone — mobile tower complaint

Respected sir,
                        I am a resident of in kolkata(west bengal) staying in Bhownipore area , for the last 6-8months there has been a mobile tower installed right adjacent to our building , the building height is less than our Apartment building its just 4 floors , the building is currently used by Adhunik Group as there guest house.
                        As you know mobile tower radiation are very harmful and as the tower right adjacent to my flat...