Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 22, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

Vodafone India reviews & complaints(26346)

Respected Sir,
My name is Shreyans Patel, and just yesterday means 18/05/2010, I spoke with Vodafone call center, and one of the executive Pradeep Rai, about my change of the ownership name of my father's add on card, which I am using it and the number is [protected]. He told me that you need not pay for the deposit of Rs. 500. and just go to nearest vodafone store along with document. Today means 19/05/2010, I went to the Vodafone store they are refused to do without deposit of Rs. 500. then I again talked with Vodafone call center and they also refused to do without deposit the I talked with their supervisor Jignesh Joshi, he is very rude while talking to me and he straight way with behaving rude denied to me.
Then after sometime again I talked with complaint department of the Vodafone call center, and the executive was Mouhmmad Sheikh, firstly he was ready to do without deposit of Rs. 500 and he also talked to me i[censored] r in the Vodafone store then give it to Vodafone executive, but at that time I was not in Vodafone store then I talked to him what happen with me, then he said put the call the hold I just check me your case. after check it he denied to do without deposit Rs. 500 I think while I was on hold, then he was talked with the Jignesh Joshi.
I have a straight complaint against the Jignesh Joshi, supervisior of Vodafone Call Center Ahmedabad H.O. he told to me whatever you want to do against me do it, even he has not a manner that how to talked with the customer. please mind it my complaint seriously

Thanking You,

Shreyans Patel
Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — non updation of paid postpaid connection bill of vodafone

I am using vodafone post-paid No. [protected]. My latest bill from 20/03/2010 to 19/04/2010 was Rs. 627/- . The Due date was...

MCI alerts got activated without my permission. Neither did I receive any call from them. Only received a sms on the same. Neither I know what MCI is nor I wish this service.

Vodafone - kindly rule your executives who are dpoing things without permission of the customer - or many will discontinue services from you because of these issues.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I never applied for activating MCI alerts, even I do not know what is MCI alert. My mobile no. (Postpaid) is [protected]. On 19/05/2010 I got one message, "your request for MCI alerts has been registered" where as I never made any request. My balance was reduced by Rs.30. How you can activate any facility without the customers consent and charge for that. Kindly deactivate this facility and refund the amount of Rs.30 immediately.
    Alexander Yohannan

dear sir as we have spoke to mr ronaldo on [protected] and req that our bill havebeen charge wrongly this is third time , from your end people speak to us and revert us to solve our problem ,

We disagree to pay the bill of this current month as cus.executive told us 499 scheme lackberry where everhing will be free email , chat , unlimited dowload , beside i been also charge voicemail, vodaphone live and vodaphone mail connect , this charggels have been charge continously noboday has reverted last time also on my 2 trip for abroad where my sim card was not in used from europe it was been called 2 call and u charged 15000 rs person told me we will correct and forward u the credit this time is 10000 ,

its surprisingly , i want u guys to do this asap to sort out or its your customer executive mistake or else instead of 299 y i went for 499 now ppl say there is scheme for 1099 they should say me this pl take this seriouly or we will complain in JAAGO GRAHAK JAGOO AND CONSUMER COURT ALSO IT WILL BE GIVEN IN NEWS PAPER TOO , U CANT TAKE CUSTOMER GRANTED

this mail i have forwarded to vodaphone they are charged me wrongly from
      jilesh m ramani ([protected]) [protected]@gmail.com

respected sir,

vodafone has charge me twice time combo terriff amount rs.118/-.when i asked to the customer service reprensentative then she is saying we can,t refund ur amount ,its already deduct from ur account.bcoz 1 terriff will work on cell in just 1 time but its not possible that 2 terriff will work on 1 cell in same duration .

my no.is [protected].

dharmendra pathak

unnao
        Dec 5, 2016
        May 07, 2012
        Vodafone India Customer Care's response
        Hello Sir/Madam (aliabbi),

Thanks for writing to us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Kind Regards,
        Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh

Vodafone — Double deduction

I am a vodafone user [protected], on may 2nd i wanted to recharge my data pack and i called 12418 to activate the 4day data pack =18inr worth.. But ivr response after confirming was that i had ''low balance''.
        I hung up and called again and same ivr response that i have low balance.
        I checked balance *111# and it showed twice deductions of rupees 18 consecutively.
        I called up customer care and was told to wait until 48hours (may 4th), i called again n was told balance would be reverted back by the end of the day.
        When called at night was rudely informed that it will not happen as it was my mistake that i called twice.
        Can vodafone please tell me - why would i call again if the service had been activated ?
        Vodafone ivr is a liar and so is the service and so are all those involved with vodafone - happy to help ? think again.

Vodafone — GPRS Settings

I recently purcahsed a Vodafone prepaid connection. I wanted to use GPRS on the Plam Treo (GPRS Enable Handset). So I recharged...

Vodafone — Recharge fraud

I have recharged from Vodafone for Rs. 295 and I was cited the offer that I would be given Rs. 300 talktime....
          Dear Vodafone Service Provider,

I have lost my SIM Card bearing no.[protected]. This happened 2-3 months...

I am using one CUG connection since last three years. In last month i have purchased a add on connection....

My name is Avdesh Sharma and i am opted the Voda post paid sim in last month 15.04.2010 and my service has been barred in 4 times without any prior notice when i called up to vodafone care then they said your credit limit has been xceed that's the reason your outgoing service has been barred while i had alraedy paid the 700/-Rs without receive any bill at the end of vodafone and as today i had word with vodafone customer care department and one of the employee disclosed their identity as GOPAL he said we will activate your service with in a two hours but now 5 hours ago but i didn't get any feedback at the end of vodafone and when i called up again then the person said OK do what ever what you want to do go ahead in consumer court if they can unbarred your service so you can and miss behave with me atleast vodafone emloyees doesn't recognize to manners and top of that they really don't know what is the consumer right they openly says that consumer court doesn't do anything against them.
          Kindly look in to it seriously at revert back to me ASAP.
          Thanking you in anticipations.

Avdesh Sharma
          Aug 13, 2020
          I had taken a vodafone mobile connection last week and had submitted a photograph, address proof and identity proof while taking up the connection.

After one week they just barred my outgoing stating non-receipt of proofs. Why should i suffer if Vodafone has taken up useless people as their dealers who cannot forward the proof documents on time or their staff who don't update their receipt on time. If as a user I am submitting my proofs, then I deserver a right to uninterrupted service.

Their customer care is as useless to talk to as a buffalo on streets.
          dear sir/madam,
          gud morning,
          my custmer care service is bared last one week.i have complained so many times for this from other's mobile number.but still nothing happened.pls sir check my status and take quick action against it.
          yhankimg you.

Vodafone — Service barred since last three months

Sir, My service was barred due to negative verification. Now I have submitted all necessary documents for re-activation of mobile service of mobile number [protected]. Please action earliest.
          dear sir,
          in recent days i am recieving restless your sms promotional messages. it is really disturbing me a lot. my vodaphone number is: [protected], mumbai based/VASAI. but i live at malad. here i request you to inform your concern dept not to repeat. hope you will take care of. if not i have no option left, seriously i got to discontinue your services for ever.

pls confirm me back you action taken.

best regards
          paul d`souza
          Dear sir, there is a my friend number [protected].sir i want to know the id details of this number because i don't know my friends adderss. And no more option i have to meet my friend.

Vodafone — regarding bared service

Dear Sir madam,
          My mobile no ..[protected] is a 999 rs lifetime connection having condition that minimum one any recharge in six month. I satisfy this condition still the service of my no is bared. please check detail of my number and start my service. This is my 3rd complain regarding this.

Thanks&Regard
          VIKAS KUMAR
          C-15SARAYA SUGAR MILL
          COLONY SARDARNAGAR
          GORAKHPUR UP-273202
          EMAIL:[protected]@gmail.com
          mob: [protected]
          Interested readers are requested to join an open group on Facebook.
          It's called
          People's Forum Against Indian Telecom Companies.
          Dear Sir

My Vodafone mobile number is [protected]. I have been using this number from past 3 yrs. This is a corporate connection which was provided to all the employees of the bank.

3 days back i got a call from Vodafone office to submit my id proof & address proof so as to transfer the corporate connection on individual name.

Vodafone executive had collected my passport copy & Rs250/- as security deposit so as to migrate the number to my individual name.

After taking the documents also they have barred by services. When i called the call center, they said that my documents are not at place.

Is this the level of services that should be provided to the existing customers.

This is a wrong act done on part of Vodafone and i would like to take them up in consumer forum for barring my services irrespective of the fact that i had already submitted my documents to them.

Request you to please look into the case.

Thanks & Regards
          Mukesh Kumar
          Vodafone No - [protected] (Service Barred)
          email : mukesh.[protected]@gmail.com

hello vodafone,

I am writing this letter with full of disappointment and sadness with the service of vodafone,I am an engineer by proffession working in MNC, I Have a vodafone corporate postpaid connection which i took from my office.For some special reason i want to convert my postpaid conection to prepaid connection, For this i am struggling from last one month. Basically i live in ghaziabad(U.p) I went to the vodafone store Sector-18 Noida as well as in ghaziabad(Navyug market) for the same issue but everytime they are not fullfilling my request and requirement,they are toggling me with useless issues, I had faced the following problems during visit:-

1) On Vodafone store sector -18, Customer care executive continiously forced me to not to change the plan from postpaid to prepaid after 4-5 unsuccessfull attempts, they were agree with me to change my plan but i am shocked after that they had refused me by saying that i am not a person as same as my photograph, i was stonished after that, all the other customer on store are able to recognize me with my photo but executive not strange . I requested to the executive many time this is my photo but he had denied my all request. i requested him i am very busy guy not have time but no response. strange!!!!

After that i had returned back with disappointment and went to took new photo As i have very short time, i decided to go again to the store and take the leave from my office for the same project.

2) Then after that today i went to again vodafone store navyug market ghaziabd today with new with full payment clearence.i have id proof and address proof copy, but on one counter they were ready to convert my number and send me to another counter, on that counter executive had refused my request and said we can't do that, please come after some days without any proper reason. At the same time i had talked to phone customer care of vodafone and bhawna had attended me and she was saying that you can proceed, she talked to team in navyug market, But again same response Big no without any reason. Even i had requested to talk to customer care to whom i was talking on phone to talk to team sitting in the store but again bad response and toggling me and again refuse the resquest to talk with their same team on phone........uffffffffffffffff

I had lost my important hours for this small change and even i have lost complete faith with vodafone.In my family even my all friends are using vodafone numbers, after these incidents i am not happy with the services of vodafone. I want to close this number even all my family numbers right now. But my i am old customer of vodafone and due to my proffessional job reason i can't do that.

Now you tell me is this the right way?. I am totally disappointed with vodafone serivce and know that no one will come t help me from vodafone side. I was using one airtel number also and totally satisfied with their service even they know that how to react and care the senimnets of their customer and I want to go to the the consumer court for the same matter.

So i am requesting you to look into this matter asap.. Now i am feeling helpless and this incident forced me create the trust on other company like airtel or relaince. I know that they always take care properly their customer request.

Please help as soon as possible.send me the escalation matrix of vodafone.Register the case asap.

Sudhanshu Sharma
            Aug 13, 2020
            Vodafone is a bad service provider. For one itemized bill Rafi took 2 month. unfortunately i am not get the bill Really frustrating service
            Dear Vodafone Team,

I am absoulutely dissatisfy from your services and decided to all my 3 connections ( 2 is postpaid) and take some other service.

I am continously complaining about ISD service where after activating international call facility, i have charged wrongly.

Today, it my 8th attempt to contact your customer care, but your irresponsibe executive Mr.Deepak kumar knowingly put my call on offer option and spending almost 10 minutes on hold same get disconnected.

Vodafone do not care for other time value, pl. change your corporate jingle Happy to help . You are no where supportive .

I am trying one last time to get the resolution, if i do not get the same, i will switch to some other service.

Ragini

my mother Mrs anju mishra has a prepaid number[protected],in feb. 2010 she clicked " OK" button which was an offer...
              I had purchased a 8320 model from Vodafone in Nov 09 (less than 6 months back).Since then it has gone for repairs thrice,twice...

I had been trying to disconnect a Vodafone SIM ([protected]) registered in my name, it's been more 3 weeks and vodafone doesn't seem to take any serious action.
              I have sent mails to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com and corpcare.[protected]@vodafone.com to disconnect the SIM and spoke to the customer care for more than 5-6 times. But no action has been taken still.

- Every time they call up the user of the SIM (not the owner) to confirm if they have to disconnect the SIM.
              - I have been repeatedly informing vodafone about not taking up any request for reactivation of the SIM, but still they take the requests from anybody who calls them and reactivate the SIM. Not bothering to consider the owner's request and canceling the SIM straight away.

Finally I had to visit vodafone store to block my card completely but even they did not cooperate. It has been very painful and frustrating experience with vodafone and the SIM is still active for taking up incoming calls.
              Aug 13, 2020

My husband bought a handset in January 2010 ,from HOT SPOT and got the free One number of any mobile service provide. That was the First mistake I did when I choose the VODAFONE number [protected] which I am currently using.This number was activated in February.I got the call from legal department(Mumbai) last month verifying that my Name is XYZ.(Code Name),I said yes. Than A person name Ravi said that I have some due amount of a phone which i have stop using in December. But the fect is that never in my whole life I used the number [protected] which is actually the Mumbai series. First off all I have never used this number in my life, Second I am residing in Delhi tha why should I buy mumbai number. HE (Ravi--From Legal Depatment Mumbai) not leasing to me and asking me to pay the bill which i have never used.Pls. help me to stop being harresed with legal depament Mumbai. nad to make sure it won't happened again in future.It is so embarrassing that even if I am three month old customer and inspite of paying the extra amoung han my bill I am receiving such calls.Kindly take the appropriate action against it.
                Aug 13, 2020

Amanpreet kaur a recovery agent from vodaphone has misbehaved with me regarding bill payment of my relative settled abroad. she being a lady used foul langauge against me and my relative. she has theaten me to pay the bill or face the consences.her mobile no. is [protected] from where she call up. i am also using vodaphone [protected] but now iam changing to another cell company because of such a bad service of vodaphone.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I am having two numbers of Vodafone mobile and GPRS services on both the numbers. I have taken packages on both. When I checked my bill, I found that there are lots of GPRS connections getting connected in 30-40 seconds and each connection has used 510KB each time.

This can be impossile that I connect to GPRS from my laptop for 30-40 seconds within 15-20 min of period and use only 510Kb each time. Like this there are 10 to 15 such connections in that period. For this according to them I have over used my pack of free uses.

And I am not happy with the answers provided by them. I need to get my money back for which I have been overcharged.

Regardsa
                    Jatin Gupta
                    +[protected]
                    +[protected]

Vodafone — GPRS charges within free usage period

I am a Vodafone customer from 2004, No is [protected] but i faces some problem,recently the provider send me a sms that"absolutly free!! enjoy 1GB free (Mobile& PC) surfing till 15th May-11.Now connect to friends.mail,Google search without any charges." on th date of 8th May'2011 at 11:06:48am and repeat on 09th May'2011 at 01:14:46pm. After that i surfing on 09th May'2011 at 4-4:15 i.e 15 mins,then i check my balance there shown -133.19 when my balance was 9.42.
                    Later i call to customer care they said we don't send this type of message then meet to customer care executive Mr. Sayeed to Vodafone store,chandni chowk (Dharamtalla),he says i call u within 24 hours with feedback. But till today i don't receive any phones from their side,So i'm helpless.
                    PLz look out at this matter and help me.

Partha Baral.

Dear SirMam,
                      I want to block one vodafone number as I am getting fake calls from that number from last 2 months . the person so concerned has been disturbing me very badly.
                      I therefore assure you to kindly block the number
                      My number-[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting
                      The no. to be blocked-[protected]

Kindly do needful.

Nikhil Awasthy

dear sir,

This is selvi.s from chennai,
                        please deactivate my postpaid Nos. [protected] & [protected]. from 10-05-10.

please do the need full.

thaking you.
                        s. selvi

Vodafone — mobile services deactivate

i m a vodafone customer a and have the number [protected]..i took the sim from chandimandir 2 yrs back.
                        acc to the new scheme we had to deposit our info id documents at any centre of vodafone.i had already done this.
                        but 5 days back they deactivated my services{outgoing calls } saying that i hv not deposited my documents.when i contacted the customer care they sai i hv to inform from where i had taken sim.i had depositer in sangroor but imy services are not activated yet.please help

Vodafone Mobile Services — Vodafone failed to deactivate my connections

I had visited the Vodafone store on 03/01/2011 with regards to deactivation of 2 phone numbers on my Name and paid the COMBINED outstanding for the 2 connections amounting to Rs. 607 via my credit card. After taking the receipt for the payment the Vodafone executive processed the deactivation for both the connections.
                        Vodafone numbers (on my name) that were deactivated on 03/01/2011 = [protected] & [protected]

Since there is no confirmation receipt that vodafone provides for a disconnection the only proof that I can provide is that, I had made the payment on 03/01/2011 and that not a single call has been made from these numbers from 03/01/2011.

It is after 3 months of the visit that I realized that vodafone has not deactivated my numbers and is continuing to charge me. I realized this because vodafone out of the blue sent me a bill for a deactivated connection and is now sending their goons at my residence to harass me. The customer care has as usual decided to accept any blame for vodafone's actions and are repeatedly sending the same reply.

Please someone help me.

My mobile no. is [protected], and i have made the call to the no. which takes feedback i.e. on 198 no. , if i get such a response from the team which is suppose to take feedback from customer and are meant to be humble and polite then either i have to switch to other service provider.

I spoke to shahin at 11:44 AM on 07/05/10 no. and asked her to activate my outgoing as i made the payment thru internet banking, she said it will take another 4 hrs to be activated, but still my outgoing is not activated. the other person sameer who was more rude, arrogant, impaitient and unhelpful. He told me that it will take 48 Hrs to get my outgoing activated since i made a payment through interntbanking, i asked him that i can provide the trn. ref. no. so that he can update my record with that, but he said that even though it will take me 48Hrs and insisting me to make a cash payment, i do not understat why i should go to vodafone customer care to make cash payment when i have already made the payment online, and i am giving him all the evidences for my payment being made, why was he so reluctant to process my request, does every staff of vodafone does the same thing, i just want to know if internet banking transaction take 2 days for them to receive the payment, then why there is a link on the www.vodafone.in site to make quick payment which also does internet transaction. Neither he was helping, instead he was being rude and loud.
                          Since this is a no. on which i was regularly paying my bills and i am so surprised that vodafone is behaving such way with their regular customers.

It seems that the vodafone customer care staff do not know their own product. and doesn't bother to help other also. The happy to help slogan of theirs seems so unmeaningful today. I am very sad by this attitude of their staff.
                          Aug 13, 2020

vodafone call centre dept. — cash payments

i have made cash payments Rs.710.00 on 05.09.2008 in the morning, which my bill due date.recipt no:c.c.no:734586.i all ready given complaint to 111 or vodafone customer care my complaint no :[protected] but till date they are not able to clear my problem.please cheak your call centre dept. who using this receipt memo.