[Resolved] Whirlpool India — Poor Customer Service

Mahesh Arjun
I'm an AMC customer for Whirlpool Elite AC (split) which is yet to end on 20/5/11. On 4th of May I called up their call center and placed a complaint regards to low cooling and one of their technician visited my place and filled gas to the outer unit and said if still I have low cooling, they might have to do a chemical cleaning to the AC.

9th of May I booked a complaint and interestingly the call complaint was closed even before any one visited my place. Again on 10th of May I booked a call regards to low cooling and Dry Ice formation at the outer unit and Ice sparks from the inner unit Complaint Number "CN[protected]". Its been 10 days now, no one has turned down to my place. I have called several times to your call center and the service center and the only response that I receive from them is "I would place a reminder immediately and somebody from our team would call and visit your place today" I'm still waiting for someone to visit my place and service my AC.

My end verdict on Whirlpool AMC is service is a useless, I would never ever buy or recommend Whirlpool products!!

Mahesh
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2016
Dear Consumer Support Team, I requested to remove or delete my complaint since it's out dated, and one of your team member had asked me to mark the complaint as resolved.

Comments

If you Purchase any product from WHIRLPOOL means that you did a big mistake done in your life.

Whirlpool is one of the major bluffer company in the services
It is sad that a brand like whirlpool had such a bad customer service. We bought fully automatic 6.5 kg washing machine. When the guy came to install it, we found out that there was a big dent in the back of the washing machine. The service guy took our complaint and assured that it would be replaced in 10 days. It has been a month and a half since then and it has not been replaced yet. We called the customer service three times and after long waits they keep registering the complaints and do nothing. It has been so frustrating experience dealing with them.

My advice. dont buy their products. Down with whirlpool
Whirlpool does not even deserve a half star
PURCHASED WHIRLPOOL AC

I have registered call for AC installation. SR number: DL[protected],
i received call from number [protected], that person will come by evening 6:30pm on 10.05.2015
we waited and called again and again but he has not picked phone.

Today again we called him but he declined to come for AC Installation, as per him he received message from company but not received call from company so he will not come.

We called than again on customer care, customer care person given another number [protected] to me and asked me to contact on this person.
i again contacted on new number but no response received rather he declined to come and said he is not free and talked rudely.

Its a serious concern