[Resolved]  Woodland Shoes — Sole Damage

I purchased a Woodland shoe on 23rd march 2009 (Model No. G2101 Black 40) at a price of Rs. 2695/- from M/s. Aero Club, Woodland Store Shop No. 2, Main Market, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

After 7 months The Sole of Shoe got Damaged and when i visited the Store at Sarojini Nagar they said Rs. 450 will be charged for replacing the Sole and the Warranty of Sole is only 3 months. Pl let me know the Warranty Policy of the Shoe

If this is the response/performance one will receive from Woodland I think no one should opt for a Woodland Shoe. Plz confirm me the Solution as early as possible.

Sanjay Sharma
Ph: 0-[protected]

Comments

This is Rakesh Singh from New Delhi.
I am here to register a complaint regarding my newly purchased Woodland shoe.
Article No. R1GC 407107 on 17/08/2009 from
Aero Club (Woodland) Woodland store
Vikash Marg, New Delhi-92
Phone no: 22011209
Sole of my shoes had been badly damaged (detached) within month. I was asked to submit the shoes for repairing. I have submitted it on 22 Nov 2009, when I went back to collect my shoes they asked me to purchase a new pair of shoes.
Even though it is not my fault, they offered me to give back only 75% of the money what I expended to purchase the shoe which has been badly damaged.

I asked them to return the hole amount of money, as I don't want to purchase a new pair of shoes from Woodland. It was my second experience from Woodland and now I don't want to purchase a new product. I don't want to be a Woodland customer any more.

I sent my brother to talk to Store Manager, however he did not get any response.

Now I am thinking to register a complaint in the Consumer Forum.

Any advise from you guys???

They have scratched my back and now its my turn to scratched their hole body (Woodland).

Regards:
Rakesh Singh
Almost same case happened with me too, but the sole got detatched in around 15 months, also to mention that i hardly used it for 10-15 times in that period.

Woodland shoe — Damage in both shoes

Dear Team
I purchased a shoe before 4 months back ,i used it only for official meetings & parties occussanly but both the shoes got damaged (switching in the sides got open) im a Employee working in Airtel most of my friends are using your product only,among all 3 o[censored]s purchased in same day only mine got complaint so please do the needful at the earliest to get it rectified. please do contact in [protected](balasubramanian.[protected]@airtel.in)

Awaiting your quick response

Woodland shoe — shoes sole broken/damaged

I had purchased Wood Land Shoes from Parel Outlet on 18 Dec 2011. The shoe got damaged, I had made the payment by bank transfer. Now I don't any receipt/any receipt? how will i get repaired/replaced.

my Emailm ID is [protected]@yahoo.com

With Regard
Pawan
my woodland shoes soles has been come out totally. plz suggest me what to do.

I am an loyal customers of woodland since so long.

Plz suggest at ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)

Woodland Address
    No 575, Near Post Office, D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641002