[Resolved]  Woodland Shoes — Shoes lining tearing off

I purchased this pair of shoes(ProductID: 2707) from CrossRiver Mall, CBD Ground, Shahdara. Within Few days, color of one shoe becomes dull than the other. When i went to them, they told me to purchase, Shoe Polish and brush which i did. Now the lining on the top fo the shoes are tearing off from the top. When i reported this issue to them and they told me that there is no warranty of such things and We cannot do anything as far as quality is concerned.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

hi there,
i bought 2 woodland cap and once i washed it, both of that cap's colour spread out. and when i contact woodland shop and complained about it, they told me that they can not help me any way, so that cap become crap for me. and i lost my 700rs on that cap. i am not satisfy with woodland products, so help me anyway if you can...
thanking you
We had purchased two set of pairs (article no SG1000)
in Bangalore , Aero club,on 05/3/08.
But after three days bottom sole was seperated.
I asked shop manager for replacement , they told we can't give any thing , once sold means we can't give anything .

I was expected minimum two years life.

But my expectation was spoiled.

Please consider me for my shoe replacement.

V.Siva
Please do not buy woodland shoes as I found them terrible. I have never come across such bad quality product so far.

Krishna
i gave my shoes in janak fashions, g-5{ii}b janak place, distt centre, janak puri my repair slip no is 134
the shoe need asti chap repair leather inside shoe is torn but the shopkeeper wos saying No for this wos arguing for that . saying benchod company is not doing this . if you are ready to spoil the brand image of the company than this is fair, do u take complaints seriously .

WOODLAND — TEARING OF SHOES

I had purchased a shoes from your outletafter some time it's stiching was going off & shoes soal was tearing.

So, you are requested to do the need full.

K. K. Agarwal

Woodland
    Woodland Address
    No 575, Near Post Office, D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641002