Yamaha Fz 16 — Unsatisfactory Performance of Yamaha 150 FZ 16

Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 alok4175
I Purchased Yahmah 150 FZ 16 date 15 oct 2011, from dehradun Registration number UK07 AL 7780 Chassis number ME121C075B2002413, Engine number- 21C7002389

I am sorry to say I am so unhappy with the performance of Yamaha 150 FZ.
This bike is not giving good result on hills like dehradun , solan city.

I consult to Dehradun Yamaha service centre , they say piston of this bike is not working properly. it is new bike than how it is possible in travelling 15000 km.

Than I consult to Solan Yamaha service agency they say all Yamaha 150 FZ don’t give good performance in hills. All Yamaha 150 FZ have same problem in hills and all bike loose pressure in climbing hill. and need advance gear. this is condition in single riding.

Before this bike I was using Hero Honda Extreme 150 cc. with this there is no problem in hills.

Purchasing time I was thinking Yamaha 150 FZ is powerful bike. but now I think I was wrong. it is a worst bike in all 150 cc bike. I should purchased pulser or appache .I dead my money with Yamaha. and now I will give suggestion to my friends don’t purchase Yamahas bikes.

Therefore I request you please take it return this bike and return my money.

Please do necessary action regarding this matter.

Alok kumar
Mob.[protected]
Address-
Central School for Tibetans
Dholanji
Solan

Comments

YAMAHA FZ 16 — problem in engine

i have purchased Yamaha FZ16 from Paras Yamaha Showroom Vasai but The bike is not Proper from day1.theres indefinite Voice from Engine Not sorted Out Till today.Theres problem in engine, Chain,Shockers etc but no clues how and where to sort it out????????????

Thank you for writing us. Your Customer complaint number is IC-04930-M3Z2

We will respond to you within 48 working hours. Please ensure your Name, Contact Number and the Feedback Number is mentioned in all your communications with us in order to ensure faster resolution.

You can also contact us at the Customer Toll Free Number:[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.
You are requested to add the following email address to your Address Book: [email protected]

Your complaint has been closed on 6th-May-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessary actions have been taken to meet your concerns.

We understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused to you.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at[protected].

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306