Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/ — payment not received scam / fraud company

209, Sankalp Square, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 Jitender Singh Delhi on Dec 22, 2019
Hi all,

This is not inform you that there is a website "www.theresumework.com" & https://www.connectingallindia.com which is totally scam & fraud company. They will never give you any payment. I lost my rs.6000/-. The initial signup is free but once you create your account you have to do minimum 250 resume with 80% accuracy in 1 week & they mentioned rs.60 per resume. Matlab 260*60 = 15000 amount melega but koe 15, 000 etne simple copy past work ka kyu dega... Mein aaj apko es company ka fraud karne ka treka bata deta hun... Please aap log apna time & money waste mat karna... Starting mein apko sab sahe lagega but 1-2 din mein ek phone ayega synbus name ke company se aur kahege ke 250 resume voh apke pure kardenge rs.2000 pay karne par. Aur apko reference ke leye apne he kese person ka phone number de denge aur voh kahega mere 5-6 id chal rahe hai aur mein acha kama raha hun. Apko lagega ke 2000 de deta hun aur voh apke 250 resume kar bhe denge but usme error hoga... Agar aap sare check bhi kar lete hai phir bhi use companyu error nikal denge aur apko 80% accuracy nahi karne dege. As per their rule agar 80% accuracy nahi toh payment nahi... Agar apke 80% se kaam hai toh phir voh apko phone karke bolonge ke 2000 pay kar do.. Apko 2 day aur mil jayege to correct your work but voh apke accuracy 80% nahi denge aur apse paise lete rahenge... This is a really new way of cheating & earning money... I will only say ke don't trust these type of online work website. All are fake & scam...

Comments

Damn Bro i invested my ### time in doing this job since two days, you saved my money and time both as i did completed 35 resumes thank you so much for your help.
Can you suggest me any GENUINE sites for Work from Home ???
Here is my mail id:- [protected]@gmail.com
If yes, then please do mail me with the websites name
bahi isme login kar diye h or call kar rahe h ki kitna resume aap bnaye pr koi mail nahi kiya na koi resemue ka list send kiya ab mai kya karun pls help me
Same happen with me...i lost Rs.4000
i complite 45 so what can i do to grap my payment

Sir Maine bhi login Kia h but koy amount nhi mangga h, Ur isse inka kya faida h
how will I take action against them and how will I get lost money back.
Thank you all for writing the fraud acts of this company.I was but to start working ith this company and went through the reviews. Its good that I did not start work. Not a single person has written good about this company.
They are calling me via phone but never sending any mail. If they are genuine, why do they avoid writing to me? They are proposing me that they will work on my behalf and share the money 50-50. But why take my resumes, why can't they get resumes themselves by creating accounts on their own?
Thanks for sharing your experience...i got the message from unknown number for part time job...where mentioned as earn 30 to 60 thousand monthly...copy paste work.
I registered on resume work...and worked on 16 resume. Next day i got a call from customer care that you have to completed 250 resumes at least with 80% accuracy... For next 2 days i thought its a genuine company...but next day i got a call from symbus consultancy that they will helped me to completed 250 to 700 resumes in 1 day... whatever the amount you get we will divide 50-50...but they ask for advance 10 rs per resume...then i realize its a fraud company

So i request to everyone please don't waste your hard work money in that type of fraud company
Thanks buddy
me to krne hi wala tha payment itne me ye article pd liya
Bach gya nhi to loot hi jata.

Thank u bhai log for saving my time and money..God save those who have not come here before starting the fraud work..thank you again
Hi Folks, thank you all for your valuable feedback on this fraudulent company. This is/ will save time n money for many people. I was looking to take this up, but was sceptical about the project. So I tried googling it for reviews n ended up here. I am thankful for each n every one who has put in their feedback.

We shud also find ways to Sue such fraudulent companies
thanks guys, mjhe kl message same part time job ke liye, and mne register b kr diya tha. aur kam b shuru kr diya tha ... bach gya.. ab inka phone ayega jb sunenge mjh se.
Thanks friends, I also was about to start my work on this site. I am house wife looking for such work at home jobs.
Thanks for the information friends, i also started recently completed 35 resumes,
someone called me and asked about how many resumes you have completed, received message also like we will complete 500 resumes and divide 50-50.Thanks for saving time and money once again
I have started work received sms and phone call. Asked to pay but not paid any amount, but completed 63 resumes. Please share genuine data entry work site.
Ha bhai Mene ye ab read kiya apka Artical ni to kabhi ni banata me
Dosto ye ekdum fraud company hai
Aap chahe kitna bhi try kar lena ye apki 80% Accuracy ni aane denge 75% ya 76, 77% itna hi rakhe ge

I signed in and as soon as i got a message from SYNBUS i understood it to be fraud.!!!PLZ DO NOT WASTE UR TIME PEOPLE.
today i have lost 2500. really this is fake company theresurework. plz dont waste money and time. my self vivek.
Thanks for sharing your experience..

I Also got this message with a url link (Resume Bizz) from unknown number for part time job...where it mentioned that you can earn 30 to 98, 000 monthly...copy paste work.
I registered on resumebizz.com..and worked on 30 resumes. Next day i got a call from customer care that you have to completed 250 resumes at least with 80% accuracy... For next 2 days i thought its a genuine company...but next day i got a call from synbus consultancy that they will helped me to completed 250 to 700 resumes in 1 day... whatever the amount you get we will divide 50-50...but they ask for advance 10 rs per resume...then i got convinced and trusted on them because they shared me their website link - https://beta.synbusdataservices.com which i thought to be genuine. so i order them for 700 resumes by part payment 1st for 250 resumes then they offered me that they are doing my work with best Data entry persons so you will get 80 % accuracy so i felt its ok lets try and ordered another 450. so they send me a make payment link
https://imjo.in/GB5q4J .. (even nothing felt suspicious after clicking the link ) through whatsapp and i made a payment of Rs[protected] + 1900).
Now only i just came to know about this fraud after reading all these comments. My submission date for 700 resumes is 17 Feb 2020. And i really do not know about this whether they are genuine or not and now strongly believe that they will be saying and doing the same with me also after reading these comments.

So i request to everyone be careful with these type of false messages and do not trust all these types of messages and fake sites

Abhilash K.
Kerala
yes, this is high level fraud.i dont know how pmo office is not taking any action for such type of fake company.Even our P.M. comes from this place...They cheated me too, friends whatever views you gone through..same thing happened with me.I did 260 resumes with 76% Accuracy but after 1 month they disqualify me...what the ### they themselves..think..pls report to CYBER CRIME Dept.

Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/ - payment not received scam / fraud company

Company:Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/