[Resolved] Country Club India — Cheating while giving membership, Also product not received yet

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ankur80
Country club cheat me to give me membership (CCDL62V10LB24751), They swipe my credit card on 12-June-2016 for INr 80, 000 and confirm me that this amount will be converted into 0% EMI, But it not happened and now 80, 000 amount is standing on my credit card which I am not able to pay. Also at the time of giving they told me that if you will not like then you can cancel the membership and full amount will be refunded, Now they refuse to refund the amount, However i never used the service even i did not received any product yet, They also commit me that they will deliver the product through courier within 2-3 days but it 14 days now, I did not get any courier or product. Now I am chasing them but nobody is picking the phone and not giving the response.

Now i stuck in financial crises.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2016

[Jun 27, 2016] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Club India Customer Care's response, Jun 30, 2016
Dear Member, Good Morning! We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We are always there to give the best of the services to you. Kindly provide your membership details and contact number by logging in to the below mentioned portal to resolve your query immediately. Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership, so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. You can also reach us on below numbers and e-mail Ids For Country Club Membership call us on:[protected] E-mail Us On : [protected]@countryclubmail.com For Country Vacations membership call us on:[protected]/67484444 E-mail Us On: [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com Best Regards, Response Team Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Comments

All information provided to http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ with complete details.

30-June-2016
Still Awaiting for response from Country Club ...
Hi Team,

Still Awaiting for my amount refund from Country Club ...
Please just google "country club fraud" and you will get thousands of complaints and news paper reporting of your fraud. Please stop doing this dirty business. and return my hard earned money.
Shalini Jain
CCDL61CLUB30LB23455

Cheated amount Rs 1.75 lac, now not refunding

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - Cheating while giving membership, Also product not received yet