Cra - Nsdl — downloading admit card

Naihati, West Bengal, India
 Raja Shaw
Respected sir, i have filled the form for the post of jht but i can't download my admit card due to server error and link problem. I dont know when will my rally going to held and where. What do i do? Kindly help me. I am submitting my application status below. Please please help me. And kindly tell me will i have to carry all the documents or only domicile. And after rally will there any other exam or not?

downloading admit card

[Dec 18, 2017] Assam Rifles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ratti bhan's response, Dec 23, 2017
groupc paymnt cutne ke bavjood admit card nahi dika raha

downloading admit card

Comments

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.
Tokanno-du82259421
treadman cook paymant katne ke bavjuudaplication stutus nahi dika raha hai jab chaque karte hai to duplicate condidate aata hai

Sir, I filled my application and print the applicatin and admit card. But my Village address was wrong mistakely. Sir, how can i do this problem?
Sir i have mistkely fill up application in general category so how can i change or correction my application

ASSAM RIFLES , MEGHALAYA, Shillong, Meghalaya, India - 793011