Cra - Nsdl — fraud selection in assam rifle recruitment

Jaat27309
A solider whose name is - ram kishan.. Who is in 13 battalion and unit-charlie has fraud selection in assam rifles.
The recruitment of a. R. T. C dimapur 1997 that is only for sc and st candidate.
Soldier ram kishan is obc and do fraud in his papers and got selected in assam rifle..
Ram kishan son of badri prasad palsaniya whose postal address is-palsaniya ki dhani, behram ka bas vpo rampur, teh-bansur alwar, rajasthan 301416
.. A soldier whose work is to safe our nation is doing fraud with his own country what is the proof that is difficult time he will stand on his oath and save our nation.. What is the gaurantee.. I m complaining this against the law - rti (Right to inform)
What is happening to our nation soldier are fraud how they protect us then today they cheat with their own nation, tomorrow they can also join terrorism they can easily promte them

[Dec 15, 2017] Assam Rifles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, I have a PLI policy with your office since Nov 2002. The maturity date of my policy is 14 Jan 2018. I want to know above update of my policy and payment status. Also inform me that, how can I withdraw thematurity amount of the policy after the date of maturity.

With regards

Gobinda Adhikari
Shillong - 10
Policy No. APS-NM-508732-C
Relly 2017..group c ke fee submit ka baad me admit card ni nikl ra..admit card ka option ni aara nd 5 date btayi ja ri...pls help me sir
1 am AR 230 ( Retd ) Asst Comdt Jaya prakash K My Present address lട as followട