Delhi Jal Board

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (955)

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

C
Jul 20, 2020
My self
Ishwar tiwari and my k no [protected].;i want to change my phone number please update my number [protected]. Because i lost my last update number [protected]. So please add [[protected]] for further update and information please change it as soon as possible and also notify me when this number is updated in your details..

Ishwar tiwari

[Jul 20, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 20, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    I have received a text from djb that i have to pay bill of 430/- but no one used the water in the property for last 3 months. When i checked the bill online it is showing status mloc and we are asked to pay 430/-.

K no. [protected]
    Bill date - 3rd july 2020
    Bill due date - 22nd july 2020

It seems no one visited the property to check the meter as my other family members are living in the property and they always entertain the person when come for reading.

Need help in getting this sorted and closed.

D
      Jul 19, 2020
      Tokyo, Japan
      Respected sir/ madam

My kno is [protected] recently i received the bill for the amount of rs. 816
      br...

Jul 19, 2020
      Gurgaon, Haryana

I am a resident of chanakya place-1, 25 ft road, uttam nagar, new delhi-110059.

We are facing this issue of 'no water supply' from past 4-5 days.

It is been very difficult to manage basic daily needs of water.
      Please do the needful and provide the water supply as soon as possible.

Sneha matriaya

[Jul 19, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
        Singapore, Singapore
        Respected concerned water supply authority in block 7 geeta colony, I am Mayank kumar resident of geeta colony block 7 want...

I
        Acton, United Kingdom
        The Indian Newspaper society located at Rafi Marg, New Delhi- 110001
        The sewerage is blocked inside the premises and needs to be cleared as water logging is giving foul odor and causing inconvenience to the occupants . Need to be addressed on priority .

[Jul 18, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
          We are the residents of gali takth wali, kucha khayali ram sita ram bazar delhi 110006
          Very less pressure of water, evening no supply
          In morning water comes of just 15minutes at the end of gali near shiva temple
          Kindly increase pressure here

Jul 15, 2020
            Delhi, Delhi
            We are resident of bagri mohalla, pana udyan, narela, delhi and we are facing difficulty due to irregular supply of water and contaminated water smell like sevage water from last 3 months.

[Jul 15, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

U
              Jul 10, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              My self resident of gh-8/437, paschim vihar, new delhi-110087. Would like to intimate you that my meter number kno [protected] in the name of gopi devi found stolen. So i want to request you to lodge a complaint of stolen meter, so that i can get a new meter.

Your sincerely

Uchit gupta

[Jul 10, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 10, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                I forgot my djb login password and got it reset through forgot password option however that password does not work i have...

R
                Jul 9, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                Due to corona virus our house is close form 31 may and bill come 3100 from 6-5-20 to 6-7-20 which is too much for 1 month . We live only two person there no much water is used by us . It is our rent house we are students from other state .and this bill is too much .
                Please take strict action

[Jul 09, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 9, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  Sir i am a senior citizen and resident of property no 62, flat no g-1, (South side), masjid moth, behind uday park market, new delhi-110049 and have applied online on delhi jal board website for allottment of water connection vide arn no.[protected] dated 18/06/2020 but after completion of mandatory period of 15 days no confirmation has been received from delhi jal board regarding approval of allottment of water connection nor any intimation for deposit of charges/fee, if any so far. It is requested that the concerned department may be advised to expedite it. Regards
                  Ashok kaul

Jul 8, 2020
                    To,
                    My water connection particulars are – Meter Number – 2019A2498280, KNO
                    number – [protected]. My meter...
                    Jul 8, 2020
                    To

My water connection particulars are – Meter Number – 2019A2498280, KNO
                    number – [protected]....
                    Jul 7, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    R/sir i satish chand sharma, r/0 rz 70 a/1 sainik enclave part 2, jharoda kalan njf new delhi, and k no. [protected]
                    I...
                    T
                    Jul 6, 2020
                    Hounslow, United Kingdom
                    Dear Sir/Madam (at Delhi Jal Board, East Delhi)

This is to inform you that we are repeatedly being sent wrong...
                    C
                    Jul 6, 2020
                    Hounslow, United Kingdom
                    My neighbour is wasting water daily almost 1/2 times in 24 hour from last 2 months.
                    Despite of many times inform him...
                    B
                    Jul 5, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I am a retired employee of delhi government and a resident of flat no 21 b, delhi development authority flats, sector 7, pocket...

Jul 4, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    I am a resident of India staying in 110008. From the past 2 months we are facing the problem of water supply in our area, earlier water supply timings were 4:30 Am to 5:30 am

Since past 2 months now the water starts coming at 4:30 am and goes off by 5:00, then again starts at 6 am and comes only for 15 minutes.

From the past 1 week now water comes at 4:45 am and goes off by 5:05 am. I request you atleast give us a 1.5 hour water supply daily so that atleast our tanks could get full.

[Jul 04, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                      Jul 4, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      My name is Vishvesh Moghia.

I am a resident of DDA flats Mansarovar park. SHAHDARA delhi 110032