[Resolved] Delhi Jal Board — Black & dirty drinking water

Mandawali, Delhi, India
 Rakesh Nag on Jul 10, 2017
Hi sir/madam,

This is to inform you that we are getting dirty and black drinking water from tape every day in my locality h. No.108, sarpach ka bara, near lakhi public school, mandawali, delhi-110092. This water is so dirty that it smells really bad. I have never expected that the quality of water that delhi jal board is supplying is going down day by day. This worst quality of water causing many hazardous problems on our health and it is specially affecting our children's health. This problem is not limited to me as it is also affecting my neighbors family.

I am raising this concern to you as i believe it will addressed asap by helping us in getting good quality of drinking water from delhi jal board. Request you to address it asap as it is making our living very difficult.

Rakesh
Contact no. [protected]

Black & dirty drinking water
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2017
1 week after raising my concern here, the water supply has gradually increased and nowadays, we getting good quality of water. I am really thankful to you all for your support and help.

[Jul 10, 2017] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Bad service of DJB due to water supply so many times submit the complaint
really excellent help from this site. Hence, I am giving full star.
Dear sir/Madam

This is to inform you that we are getting dirty and black drinking water from tape every day in my locality HOUSE NO. 3107/35 STREET NO. 5, RANJEET NAGAR NEAR SOUTH PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008.{ MY STREET NO. 5, HOUSE NO.3107/26 TO 3107/37 .} This water is so dirty that it smells really bad. I have never expected that the quality of water that delhi jal board is supplying is going down day by day. This worst quality of water causing many hazardous problems on our health and it is specially affecting our children's health. This problem is not limited to me as it is also affecting my neighbors family.

Rajesh Sachdeva