DEN Networks Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 20, 2022

File a complaint to DEN Networks

Having problems with DEN Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DEN Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DEN Networks

Toll free
1800 419 020

View more phone numbers

DEN Networks reviews & complaints page 25

Hi my self kapil sharma, i am install set top box of den network two month back and from last 15 days it pending at your cable operator due to having auto on off issue but till time no response from your team.
My add - flat 758, tower 15, river height apartment, raj nagar extension, ghaziabaad.

When ever i asked to your team they say it will took some time and behave very badly. i am requesting him please provide any alternate coz this is daily need then they say we don't have such policy, once your unit back we will update u

Br/ kapil
DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid rs 1380 on 30th june'16 to an executive named varun (mobile no. [protected]) who assured me of the internet connection within 24-48hrs, however it has been 7 days and nobody has yet turned up.

I have spoken on customer care no. [protected] and lodged complaint no. cas-549918n1w7, but despite repeated follow up from my end all my efforts are still in vain.

I am highly dissatisfied with the response from...
    On 27/05/2016, i had registered and paid rs.2100 for den broadband. as informed by their collection agent aamir (mob-[protected]), that within 24 hours, it will get connected. but even after the payment and with all the identifications provided, till the 3rd day, no response from the people about connection. i went to their cable office and requested them to cancel my connection on the evening 8 pm 30th may. they gave a number of mahesh ([protected])...
    I faced so much connectivity and speed issues on my Wifi and whenever I complaint about it on the helpline numbers the complaint goes to the technical department of my area. Then when he contacts me and ask the issues I'm facing he gives the same reason that main server is down or there are some problems with the main server. And then he himself closes the complaint all on his own without asking my permission. If this keeps on going again...

DEN PLEASE WAKE UP AND ALSO GOVERNMENT PLEASE HELP IN AWAKENING DEN .My name is SHUBHAM SONI and i had applied for broadband installation and also paid RS 1375 on 20 may 2016 and after taking money den executive denied that they do not provide services in my area and since that day i am BEGGING FOR MY MONEY and they do not bother to even respond to me i want my money back.Subscription no.is CAF NO.DL0188186
    DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    This is the second time i am writting this complaint on this website and till now no response from anybody

We installed it on 10/6/16. id - PI 43537755 Plan of RS.999
      I am getting a speed of only 2 - 3 mbps instead of 20 mbps from last 11 days.

I am not getting any response from the person who installed it.

Result of net speed :-

Hope you will look into the matter and solve the inconvenience.
      DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a payment of 1150 to den boomband via online account but it shows transaction fail and my balance got deducted from the credit card.
        I then called to customer care and they ask for transaction ID.
        there was no transaction ID generate so how can I provide it?????
        I ask him to share the bank details which clearly mention payment to den but they deny.

I am pissed off and will go to consumer court.
        Thank you den for the wonderful service

Den Networks — Wireless internet service

I had a very unusual and negative experience few days ago due to den networks.Initial 3 months plan finished and i tried to recharge online for a month the 15 gb per month plan. When i logged into the den website, i had written my username and password. The guys who came to install den internet connection had given me my username but not my password. Then i clicked forgot password and entered my email id which was termed invalid. Then i called...
          Dear sir/madam,
          1. I am a den cables customer for more than two years. I was staying at sector 9, dwarka and have shifted to baird place, delhi cantt in mar 2016.

2. During our stay at dwarka, den cable service was being provided by choudhary cables located at sector 7, dwarka and after shifting, we applied to den cables, arjun vihar to provide us their services.

3. I would like to bring to your kind...

For the past four months ndtv (Englsh news channel) and times now channel (No 368 and366 have been shut down for no reason. No response from den networks. Arrogance is alarming. Consumer is deprived of facilities for which he has paid. Den is habitual in terminating transmission. They have always some disputes with channel partners. Pl set the bizarre situation under control or suspend their licence.
          DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Pl provide me the follow up measures undertaken by you
          from ANil Mehrotra, Advocate, Kanpur UP

U have wrongly and without any just cause, have suspended telecast of chan 366, 368, 244, 239, 238, 238 and many others. Ur kanpur office is not respondening, but passing the buck. You have consistently been in the habit of cheating subscribers. U r in habit of quarrel with channel partners, but consumer shouldnot suffer and dispute could have been resolved in no time or leave my country immediately or else iwill be forced to write to i&b minsitry. Given two days to restore services for which consumers have paid money. And refund excess collection for services not offerred in past four months.
            DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DEN Boom Band Internet service is pathetic. I regret that i chose DEN Internet Services. These guys are really unprofessionals and no is having ownership. It's been more than a week that my internet is not working in the second month of their service. No body is is responding properly and even their engineers are useless to fix the issues. I would never recommend anyone to go with DEN Internet as they are just horrible in providing services.
              DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It was recharged on 11.06.2016.
                I am shocked to know that my connection consumed 12gb within 3 days as my past consumption mostly ranges between 20 gb a month.
                The representative on phone refused to accept complaint and disconnected my phone at about 12.30-12.45 p.m, dated 14.6.16.
                it is not at all possible to consume data at this scale as for 5 hours the connection was not working during this period.
                The network is usually being used for 7-8 hours a day only.
                I am sure that this scale consumption is not possible and there is some malfunctioning/manipulation.
                Please look into this matter and inform back.
                Thanks.
                DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using Den Set up box. From last one month Star Sports 1 is not working. Last time also its coming same problem. But after 15 days its coming same problem. Please kindly solve this problem. As soon as possible. Let me know when i get solved the problem. Cable operator solved the problem but again and again its coming same problem. Please solve the problem.

Mob : [protected]

Our Card Id is :[protected]
                  DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please make toonami channel available on den network in kerala...
                    Toonami is the most awaiting kids channel for all people in india i have called your customer care and complained about it but still no response. Its a shame on den network. So please make toonami on den in kerala

We know that toonami is available on den network in mumbai, maharashtra etc but still not available in kerala...
                    I have got installed 1 set top boxes `den digital` from my cable operator of pallavpuram sun city colony (Ph-[protected]), at my house no 49 sun city roorkee road meerut-250001 about few year back as he promised will provide us best service in future and he will be responsible for replacing the same free of charge in case they do not work properly.

Now, my set top box is not working properly for the last about 2 week,...

My cable windup from 23 days and i told to local cable opertor about the problem but he didnot resolve that problem till now. I called my times with phone but always said I will sought the problem. My cable operator number is [protected]. I also complaint on den cable toll free number but not satisfactory replied they also could not solve the problem. Please give me some solution. If you provide me any manger, General manager mobile number of den cable network company plz give. I'll talk in this matter.
                    Manoj kumar
                    arjun nagar Agra-282001
                    DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To whomsoever it may concern,
                      My name is prashant kale and i am a resident of kamothe, navi mumbai

I had taken den digital cable connection with an hd digital set top box in the month of february 2016 (Smart card no[protected]. It itself took me more than 20 days to get a connection. I have been using this connection for the past 3 months but problem started when i lost connection to all of my hd channels on 20th may, to this i tried contacting the local cable operator (Mr uttam kale -[protected]) his phone has been dead since 20th may, after 31st may i lost all my normal channels,, to this i tried contacting the customer service team and they registered a complaint (Complaint no 3643185) and they told me that they will call me within 24 hours and i never received a call.
                      It is my urge to you people to please get back to us with a solution as this matter is a bit serious as majority of the users in my vicinity are facing the same problem.
                      DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm mayank singh of shipra suncity. I was using spectranet internet services from last 2 yrs. The plan was 2mbps unlimited quarterly rs2740
                        But the den sales representative informed me that they are also providing a speed of 5mbps unlimited in rs 2580.
                        I switched to it but now i came to know that after 30gb the speed is 512kbps.
                        Now i'm trying to cancel the connection and asking them to refund the money as i've paid for 3 months but they are also not refunding the amount. I asked them to deduct the money for 15 days and refund the rest but still they are not doing it.
                        Kindly let me know what can be done?
                        My user name is m_120212 & e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                        I'm trying to contact them but every time they are saying the account is not been updated in the records.
                        Kindly help as feeling helpless against a company.

Hi sir/mam,
                          I am having internet connection od den boom band but really bad experience with poor customer care service.. I am from north west delhi tri nagar ganesh pura.. There is marketing executive guy.. Vaibhav jain: [protected].. Doing false commitments to all of 500 rental plan of first 3 months for 10mbps speed with 30 gb plan and now not picking his call now. I am going to registered complaint against him and denboomband as...