Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care

Haryana

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
10th Floor, TCG Financial Centre, BKC Road, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Tel: +91 22 6600 6999
Fax: +91 22 6600 6998

National Office
6th Floor, Hdil Towers, Anant Kanekar Road, Bandra (East), Station Road, Mumbai – 400051

Registered Office
Warden House, 2nd Floor, Sir P. M. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 2287 1985

Regional Offices
Shop No. 18/19/20, Dheeraj Regency, Western Express Highway, Borivali East, Mumbai - 400066

Ground Floor, Sanghavi House, Next To Sunteck Building, Vile Parle East, Mumbai - 400057

25/26, Dewan Tower, Opposite Parvati Cinema, Navghar Road, Vasai West, Thane - 401201

Shop No 18/19/20, Dheeraj Regency, Opposite Bhor Industries, Off Western Express Highway, Borivali East, Mumbai - 400066

View More Information...

Good

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] related photos (155)

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Complaints & Reviews

[email protected]
Dear Sir, with due respect I Dipakbhai Navinchandra Bhavsar register a complaint that your bank denied me the rate of interest changeable after periods n also denied the government subsidy which for which I am eligible to...My app no for housing loan is 01343976...N mobile no. Is [protected]...I hope that being responsible and reputed bank You will let this complaint run in a proper process so as to give justice to a citizen of great country...Thanking You
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-08 01:24:55

[Mar 22, 2017] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 24, 2017
Dear Mr. Dipakbhai Bhavsar,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Apr 04, 2017
Dear Mr. Dipakbhai Bhavsar,

We understand that our customer care team has looked into your query and provided the best possible resolution via email. We hope we have been able to clarify the concern raised by you.

For any other account related query you may contact our customer care team directly by sending a mail to [protected]@dhfl.com or by phone on[protected].

Team DHFL
Dear sir my self santosh from hyderabad branch my loan code 00041438 i am requesting. For my out standing letter for this month so kindly provide document as early as possible. But unfortunately. Its taking. 15 days time its so horrible. Situation. No bank taking. That much time as u people. Taking. Pls provide. Immediately
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2017
Dear Mr. Santosh,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your email ID and contact number as well to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Alternatively, you may call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2017
Dear Mr. Santosh,

For any other account related query you may contact our customer care team directly by sending a mail to [email protected] or by phone on 1800 3000 1919.

vadivel govindasamy
    I made one very big mistake by choosing dhfl for plot purchase loan. Dhfl is charging more processing fees than anyone. Not decreased rate of interest as per the recent RBI changes these people offered poor customer service once loan is given that's it they won't battered about customer post sanction. Recently I have approached for asking reducing g ROI as I came to know that current market rate is less, dhfl people are not going for reduction. This for every one looking for dhfl, my kind request is not to go for dhfl as there customer service is extremely very very poor . I don't have words to express my difficult with dhfl kindly understand n be careful with dhfl cheaters.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-30 13:46:20

[Mar 15, 2017] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2017
    Dear Mr. Vadivel Govindasamy,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly message us your email ID, mobile & loan a/c no. so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017
    Dear Mr. Vadivel Govindasamy,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive your contact details. We request you to share the details with us as this will help us to get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve the issue faced by you.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 29, 2017
    Dear Mr. Vadivel Govindasamy,

Your complaint is o[censored]tmost importance to us. However as we have not received your contact details. Your complaint has been closed from our end.

Kindly get in touch with our customer care team on [protected]@dhfl.com or via phone[protected] for further assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — Cheating In loan & insurance [Resolved]

Ranapratap Singh
      Main Rana pratap singh, ne ek Flat- Room No. 602, Dew Berry Bldg. No. 5, Yashvant gourav complex, Fine fiesta road, Nile more,...

Vijaydodiya12
      As per dhfl guildline we have made prepayment before 25th of the month and i have confirmed the updated emi after my prepayment but now they are saying it is not updated in the system and you have to pay emi which i am paying before the prepayment.in this case there employee have not activity done there work then why should i will suffer because of there mistake. I have done all the due diligence from my side.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-04-14 00:34:33

[Feb 28, 2017] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 02, 2017

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2017

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2017
      Dear Mr. Vijay Dodiya,

Your complaint is o[censored]tmost importance to us. However as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — Not reducing rate of interest [Resolved]

Mehul Dodiya

Did government reduced rate of interest for New Users only ? Because this is the message I got from...
        Complaint category Loans

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — Did not approve loan and cleared the cheque for processing fees [Resolved]

ashishmadaan
        Myself Ashish Madaan belongs to NIT Faridabad (Haryana-121005). In October, I got a call from one of your executive Sarita...
        Complaint category Banks

DHFL Pramerica — I am misguide and cheated by the agent of dhfl pramerica life insurance.

D.DESHAKUMAR
        I am D.Deshakumar who recently took a policy in DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance by misguidence of the agent team.I am Totally...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Insurance

Satish121
        DHFL. Erode is not doing a home LOAN job. They are doing a begging job to get bribe from the customers. I applied the home LOAN few months ago, initially they accepted my requested money. They sanctioned and happily or acted with me, you will get this much money. But after a one month they told me to start the construction and i started and first stage is completed then i went to DHFL, Erode and asked for the first stage money disbursement, but they are told that we cant process your requested LOAN amount, because land value is not that much is going so you will get less amount. I accepted the same because i have started the construction and after two days your LOAN amount will not be processed due to some legal issues. Now what can i do? What the **** they are doing by getting salary from DHFL. and now they are telling if you give 10000 we will process your LOAN. No DHFL higher management will not review all these ######## process is going on in DHFL, ERODE, TN. What can i do now?... **** off...
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-03 00:22:48

[Jan 20, 2017] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
        Dear Mr. Satish,

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2017
        Dear Mr. Satish,

Your complaint is o[censored]tmost importance to us. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

DHFL Team
        Please send the Home loan statement and balance as on date.
        My a/c. No. 00005700
        Gmail :Kalpesh.[protected]@gmail.com
        mobile: [protected]
        Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2017
        Dear Mr. Kalpesh Sapkal,

For your concern related to Loan account, you may reach our team at 1800 3000 1919 or write to [email protected]

parthajeet
          DHFL is making my life very very difficult. If I write to [protected]@dhfl.com the guys who read it do not seem to understand what I am asking. They give answers to questions I do not ask. When I call the call centre, they refuse to give any EMI calculation. Their standard response is "Go to the branch". If I go to the branch, you see hundreds of customers waiting for long hours, at the end of which a frustrated and tire DHFL executive tells you to submit your complaint in writing. There is simply no effort to help customers.

I have a LAP loan from DHFL. My loan no is MUM37287. On July 1 2016, I had my EMI reduced on the basis of a part pre-payment I made. This was not the first time I had the EMI reduced. So far so good. Then on July 18 2016, I made another part pre-payment of Rs. 5 lacs. While making the payment, I requested the teller at the Borivali branch to reduce the EMI again and gave a request in writing. I was assured that the written request will be handed over to the manager. That is how my earlier EMIs were requested. To be sure that they took my request I emailed them at [protected]@DHFL.com with the same request. After a few days I got an email from [protected]@dhfl.com saying that the EMI can be reduced only every 6 months. Firstly, this was not told to me ever before (I am sure it must be in some fine print), not even while I was making the part payment on July 18 and I had a human talk with the teller.

For the past 1 week, I have been trying DHFL over phone and email to ask them to reduce my EMI. But they are making me go round and round in circles. They say that after my last prepayment on July 18, the reduced my tenure. So if I have to reduce my EMI now, I may have to pay more. So, I ask, why cant you increase my tenure to what it was before July 1? So they say, "Go to the branch". The branch is not some life changing event as the way they make it sound...in fact it is a scary visit as I will me made to wait for hours and hours and asked to submit my request in writing.

The ONLY reason I made a prepayment on July 18, so soon after July 1, is BECAUSE I wanted my EMI to be reduced further. There was no other reason. If I had known that I could have the EMI reduced only after 6 months, I would have kept the sum in a FD or invested it somewhere for 6 months. When I say these things over the phone to their call centre agents it is like talking to a dead wall.

I do not wish to make another payment now to reduce my EMI. I want DHFL to reduce my EMI considering my July 18 prepayment and to take the tenure back to the pre-July 18 days. Why is this so difficult to understand and address? Why is there simply no effort to understand your customer's pain points and requests? Please reduce my EMI and dont ask for extra funds to do it.

[Jan 06, 2017] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I having home loan with your satara service center i have applied for my account SOA and List of document for date 16 jan 2017 still it is not received to me and satara service center is not responding to me
          My contact no
          Nitin gotpagar
          Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 7, 2017
          Dear Mr. Nitin Gotpagar,

We request you to share with us your Loan account number as it will help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2017
          Dear Mr. Nitin Gotpagar,

We request you to share with us your email Id as it will help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2017

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2017
          Dear Mr. Nitin Gotpagar,

We request you to visit your home branch for collecting the documents.

Respected sir
          I ganesh dokania at raniganj West bengal.my home loan under durgapur branch, I request my total loan just one time Sattelment because my working capacity so poor and I am not proper running in my family. So I request my loan minimum price sattelment.

Ganesh dokania
          Raniganj.
          Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2017
          Dear Mr. Ganesh dokania,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your email ID and loan account number as well to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2017
          Dear Mr. Ganesh Dokania,

We request you to please visit the branch for further resolution of your query.

Alternatively you can call us on our toll free 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — Welcome kit yet not received [Resolved]

Priyanka Bhure
            Dear HDFL I have not received my welcome kit till the date . request you to look into this. and update me on my email id Loan...

pentapallisureshbabu
            Please send the Home loan statement and balance as on date.
            My loan account no: 00003075 and customer ID is: 00591013
            e. mail: s.[protected]@yahoo.com
            mobile: [protected]
            and also inform, the current rate of interest charging and, Is there any charges for free closure of said Home Loan account. If so, the charges may also be intimated
            PENTAPALLI SURESH BABU
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-15 00:06:20

[Dec 13, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Dec 14, 2016

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Dec 14, 2016

meet.sagar
              Hello Sir,

I was not getting any reply from customer care executive and managers on My Fraud payment

Receipt No: 2406544 (Date: 18/04/2016)
              Amount paid: Rs.23700K
              Received By Bhushan Palekar

Receipt No: 2406516 (Date: 13/04/2016)
              Amount paid: Rs.22000K
              Received By Bhushan Palekar

And also in September double EMI (Rs:23742K) Deduct from my account.

This is My account details :

Loan Code : 00001500
              Customer Code : 00777038

I have visited Kalyan Branch then Thane Branch and last Dahisar Branch but No response from anyone.

I want My payment Refund

Please do the needful ASAP
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-10 20:06:14

[Nov 23, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2016
              Dear Mr. Meet Sagar,

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Nov 30, 2016
              Dear Mr. Meet Sagar,

Updated by meet.sagar Dec 20, 2016
              I am not satisfied with this answer.
              Branch manager says will get back to you.
              and When Police will says no loss recover...bla bla bla
              then will see...
              Dear Customer, Your EMI of Rs.17090 for DHFL loan no.00041350 is due on 10-Nov-2016. Kindly maintain sufficient Funds in your bank account before due date
              Only this massage forwarded to me but not yet loan kit and interest paid statement provided to me I have to submit Income tax declaration so loan documents and statement urgently required
              Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2016
              Dear Mr. Rosh Kumar,

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2016
              Dear Mr. Rosh Kumar,

jitender4968
                Please note that I have taken a Loan Against Property from DHFL (Noida Branch) and my Loan A/c No. is 1238442, Loan Amount is Rs. 40, 74, 704/- - Date of Disbursement of Loan is[protected]. They (Their Representatives) told me that they will charge 1% processing fee of the total amount. Now when I went their office to collect the foreclosure statement, I came to know that they have charged 1.5% processing fee from me without informing to me. They have not mentioned any processing fee charges in sanction letter given to me. This is clearly a cheating case, instead of Rs. 46, 859/- (with S.T.) they have deducted Rs. 68, 173/-. I, therefore, request you to please give directions to the Company to return the excess amount which is Rs. 21314/- to me immediately.

These are wrong tactics of the Company.

Thanks & Regards

JITENDER SALWAN
                R/o : House No. - 2,
                Panchdeep Apptt.,
                Vikas Puri, New Delhi - 110 018
                MOB. : [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-07 12:17:56

[Nov 10, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Nov 11, 2016
                Dear Mr. Jitender Salwan,

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2016
                Dear Mr. Jitender Salwan,

Amit bendre
                  Your tag line changing rule changing lives.

Is true

Because ur Dhfl change ur rules and my life's.a fake company .

My case:-
                  They sanction my loan of 6 lakhs and they return my cheque .
                  And from last 4 months they assured us that u will get loan but on system it is showing fully disbursed.

And also emi is start., how can they start emi without giving cheque.

And also they bounce my cheque.
                  No bank manager, Asm, sales executive replying my cal.

I also compliant this on ur complaint emailid but don't reply.

Last 3 months they take 30, 000 from me but not pasng my loan.

N saying it will be pass and i[censored] cal it will take 6 months.

So that's a service u r giving to me.
                  My name amit Bendre.

Branch Dhfl boisar.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-05 14:39:17

[Nov 01, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2016
                  Dear Mr. Amit,

Our customer care team is currently looking into your matter and will get back to you shortly.

Team DHFL.
                  I got loan for plot purchase in June 2016 but my loan welcome kit not receive till date I complaint the same many times in company toll free number but not satisfactory answer given by concerning Department. So please provide me my loan welcome kit as soon as possible. Thank you
                  Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Dec 14, 2016
                  Dear Ms. Durga Bahadur Singh,

Alternatively, you can call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2016

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2016
                  Dear Ms. Durga Bahadur Singh,

Your complaint is of utmost importance to us. However, as we have not received your contact details.Your complaint has been closed from our end.

Kindly get in touch with our customer care team on [email protected] / via phone 180030001919 for further assistance.

DHFL Team.
                  Dear sir, i want to get my current year IT certificate, but on online login section it shows for current year you can get provisional certificate for current year, but there is no option for provisional certificate.
                  My email id is [protected]@GMAIL.COM
                  And mobile no. is [protected]
                  please resolve my issue as soon as possible
                  Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2016

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2016

@nmolmathur7
                    I applied for Home loan(loan against property) from DHFL Mumbai branch with sanction application number: 01387973.

When I received my sanction letter I was shocked to learn that there is a pre condition for disbursement of home loan that the applicant has to take DhFL home shield and other policies recommended by DHFL, whose whopping premium of 855, 568 would be added to my loan account (on which interest would be charged)

No where on the website of DHFL it is mentioned under the requirements section not it was pre informed to me that it is mandatory to take the policies recommended by DHFL.

I tried to call customer care many times but phone number always comes busy and when I sent email to them no one responded to my email promptly.

I even called to the complain number given on DHFL website, but they stated that, they can't help me in this matter and I should rather check with the Customer care or the branch.

As per RBI norms insurance cannot be forced on the home loan applicant and it should be as per applicants choice still some companies force for insurance through them in order to pocket commission.

Please take necessary action on this on urgent basis.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-15 01:04:24

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2016

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Nov 14, 2016

DHFL Team
                    Did they (DHFL) resolved it and refunded you the insurance amount?
                    Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2018
                    Dear Customer,

Request you to kindly elaborate your query to help us assist you better with it.

Ajay Renu
                      Dhfl — principal amou nt option to be provide in my dhfl customer portal login

Dear sir i am one of existing customer in your vellore branch noida sector -

15 account no 00001850.

O please provide me my customer portal login principal amount & statement option.

Urgent require

Ajay singh

Email - ajay. [protected]@yahoo.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-15 14:35:35
                      My email address [email protected] mobile no. 9650915817

[Oct 14, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Ajay Renu Oct 14, 2016
                      Dear Mr. Ajay Renu,

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Oct 18, 2016
                      Dear Mr. Ajay Renu,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — Forced insurance policy and improper emi collection. [Resolved]

shadrachsatheesh

This is to bring to your notice a sequence of events in which i was defrauded by dhfl's representatives...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Loans

Amitbest
                        I received a call regarding logding a tower at my building tower. And i for that i have to take a policy. Call received from no. [protected] (amita mam) & also talk with mr.Ankit bhardwaj ([protected]) also from Mr.anup ([protected], [protected]). All these numbers are not in coverage (find thru truecaller display : reported spam...) I sent my document on e-mail id dharmesh.[protected]@dhflpramerica.Com many times on dt.2/9, 219, 6/10, 16/10, 7/11 - 2015. Payment sent thru neft on dt.09-02-15 but Policy issued on[protected] and received on[protected]policy No.[protected]. issuance for policy was very late which was shown between this two dates. I only purchase this policy for making tower. Also note that i sent my documents on above e-mail ID not in original copy. Document sent to baroda branchs email id, call received from delhi and policy issued from Mumbai branch. But i found that i was cheated thru this operation. I lodge complaint on https://igms.irda.gov.in website. Pls. guide me how to surrender this policy.

[Sep 15, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Amitbest Sep 15, 2016
                        i also lodge complaint on https://igms.irda.gov.in for three times ON DT.29-12-15, 30-12-15 & 20-07-16 WITH TOKEN NO.[protected],[protected] &[protected] RESPECTIVELY. ALSO COMPLAINT ON OFFICE DHFL WEBSITE.
                        Updated by Amitbest Aug 08, 2018
                        Pls. guide me how to surrender this policy.
                        Updated by Amitbest Apr 10, 2019
                        i want to surrender this policy
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Venkatesh Rajamanickam
                          I have applied loan in DHFL kanchipuram branch . cheque got dispursed and registration done 1-sep-2016. Cheque No. 623491. Its got returned in Canara bank. Says 'PAPER NOT RECEIVED'. I forwarded msg to branch. Still they asking for memo. Already 9 days over. Whose responsible for seller. Need immediate action.Application No . 01350576. PH: [protected].

[Sep 13, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Venkatesh Rajamanickam Sep 09, 2016
                          DHFL took pre emi as well. Now seller asking interest for the cheque amount Rs.10, 00, 000. Need your action

Leena Patil
                            I have applied for DHFL home loan. My loan is presanctioned in march 2016. As per their representitive, after property registration within 3-4 working days, loan cheque will disburse. So we done registration in registrar office on 29 aug 2016. As on today its 9 sept 2016, still my loan cheque not disburse. Everyday he is saying, tommorrow you get cheque. But my question is when that tomorrow come? Really we r frustated in this.Now what we do? Can we continue DHFL or see other?
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-21 01:11:19

[Sep 08, 2016] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Sep 09, 2016
                            Dear Ms. Leena Patil,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly message us your mobile no. and email ID where we can contact you. Alternatively you can call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Sep 13, 2016
                            Dear Ms. Leena Patil,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive your contact details.

We request you to share the details with us as this will help us to get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve the issue faced by you. Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Sep 20, 2016

DHFL Team.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                              Airtel
                              Got no refund after failed transaction
                              (0 minutes ago)