DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV related photos (869)

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

raju mv
VC NO. [protected] RMN: [protected] FROM, RAJU MV, DEVAGANGA, KOODALI PO, KANNUR DIST, KERALA, 670592 SIR, 1. PLEASE SEE MY VC NUMBER. I AM CUSTOMER NEARLY 5 YEARS . I PAID RS. 1260/- TOWARDS SILVER SAVER PACK ON 18/08/2014 (FOR SIX MONTHS) AS PER YOUR ONNAM OFFER AND YOU INFORMED THAT MY NEXT RECHARGE DATE IS 16/03/2015.(TRNXNO.[protected]. THEN YOU INFORMED THAT ONE EXTRA TIME AVAILABLE ME AS PER ONNAM OFFER. BUT TWO WEEKS AGO YOUR MESSAGE RECEIVED BY ON TV NEXT RECHARGE DATE IS 31.10.2014.. WHAT IS THE REASON? 2. I AM THE SUBSCIBER OF SILVER SAVER PACK . BUT NEARLY TWO WEEKS AGO MY MALAYALAM CHNNELS LIKE ASIANET, ASIANET PLUS, KIRANTV, SURYATV ETC. NOT RECEIVED ME. ON THE SCREEN IN IT IS NOTED IT IS UNSUBSCIBED CHANNEL. WHAT IS THE REASON? 3. I CONTACTED YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IN MANY TIMES AND THEY INFOMRED ME THAT MY VC BLOCKED AND SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE HELPLESS AND ADVICED TO SENT MESSAGE. WHY MY VC BLOCKED WITHOUT ANY REASON. 4. YOUR EARLY ACTION AVAITED. OTHERWISE I TAKE LEAGEL ACTION AGAINST YOU IN CONSUMER COURT FOR COMPLENSATION. YOUR EARLY ACTION AWAITED

[Oct 10, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear RAJU MV,

Dear Raju,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@dishtv.in.

devasia t.p.
    Y/day your representative (IT Care Indore Mr. Santosh) given replacement of our Set top Box, after the confirmation given by your office, that the old Scheme of Rs. 199/- per month will be continued. eBut immediately after replacement received a message on our mobile that “ “Your pack has been changed to South all sport s Life HD at Rs.415/- pm. On your request. Your next recharge date is 30.10.14” We are not able to continue your new package because Rs. 415/- per month is not affordable to us. Kindly arrange to change the package as our old package “Rs.199/- per month as South Gold Pack. Kindly look into & do the needful, enable us to continue Dish TV only. Thanking you in anticipation, Devasia T.P. 21/2, New Panchsheel Colony, Indore. M.P. [protected] & [protected]

Dear Devasia,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Dear Devasia,

DishTV — Service problem [Resolved]

deepakgc2
      Complaints against :- DishTV Customer Care Dish TV India Ltd. FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity Noida Gautam Buddh Nagar...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

p.s.patel
      make call to customer care at 6/10/2014 & take information about 15 days recharge request from them but they did not fulfil our request, we recharge 510 rs recharge yesterday & recharge 2 months .so we request about 15 days recharge and we get 2 months recharge, so pls recharge our set up box for 15 days.my register no is [protected] & my vc no is [protected].

[Oct 08, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear P.S.Patel,

samar21
        sport pack was activated by us on march 2014 and we called from registered mobile number to deactivate ala carte pack on April 9th but it was not de activated till September...I want refund +compensation This connection\dish tv is used by my mom...she is senior citizen...U cannot take advantage of this and keep on charging...if I don't get any response by tomorrow I will switch her connection to airtel. Also she called many times to deactivate the same PS:They have record that we called to deactivate same in April month so why it was not done ? registered mobile no. [protected]

[Oct 07, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Samar,

Dish TV
        This is to highlight the false & malicious fraud conducted by Dish TV, My guess is that is why this company is in loss.
        I had an offer by Dish TV to recharge for 7 months & get 5 months connection free OR recharge 3 months & 3 months free.(HD Royale)
        As my set top box was not working, I requested their technician to have a look at it, my adapter was not in working condition, which was replaced at a cost.

As the Dish TV numbers were busy, the technician called from his mobile as I wanted to make a recharge, as guide by them I first made a recharge of Rs250/- ( minimum to get connection ) & later after an hour I made another payment for 7 months ₹4403/- on 03/11/2014 so that I can have (7+5 =12 months ). Both the transactions were done the same day.

Later I was not given 7+5 months validity, but on their own the gave me some discount.(4%)
        I tried umpteen times to rectify the same to receive 12 months validity, but to no fruitfulness...The last conversation with supervisor over the phone was that they do not refund payments & would not also offer 12 months validity.

I am forced to accept what they want me to settle with their offer...pathetic 4% vs 5 months

Yes TRUE TO THEIR SOLGAN- "MERE SIRPAR DISH SAVAR HAI"
        My VC no [protected]
        H K BHATIA
        Dear H K BHATIA,

Bobbyark
          Hi All, I was under the impression that Dishtv was a very professionally managed company but now I know Its not like that. They does not care a bit about their costumers. Otherwise I would never have written this complaint. For the past 6 months I have been receiving SMS from AM-Dishtv asking me to install Dishtv for a client. The format will be somewhat like this ( Eg: Name Dinesh Mobile No [protected] Req.No.[protected] Time Slot 12:15-13:15 hrs on 06/10/14 Concern INSTALLATION REQUEST). This is only a sample I am giving, Like this there are technician visit request, SD to HD conversion request and so on. Every time my mobile beeps I know it is a message from Dishtv, I am so fed up of these guys. I tried contacting dishtv by writing to them but there is no response. I feel so Sorry for those guys who had given these requests and are waiting for the dishtv people to come and resolve their issue.

DishTV sending Service Request Messages to My Mobile

[Oct 06, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Bobbyark,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

nks25
            Drear sir I had recived a massage on date 18 july 2014 on my registerd mobile no. That get one month benefit on three month recharge. I have recharge on same day my vc no [protected] with Rs 600. But my a/c show next recharge date 07/10/2014. How it posibile. Kindly do needfull With regards Sushil kumar

Dear Sushil,

rajakrammohan
              Dear DishTV. I have opted for Pick my channel pack. total amount shown is 217 rs. In that now the 3 channels are not getting displayed. I have picked these channels also. " There is some gap between the channels chosen at website and the information received at your side." ...may be a technical error at customer care. Please do the needful to display these 3 channels as soon as possible. Star Vijay Tamil Times Now News Channel Aditya TV Provide me as quick as possible. VC number[protected]

Dear Raja,

Dear Raja,

orko87
                I have recently shifted from Lucknow to Mumbai. I was previously availing a DISH TV connection at Lucknow, having VC No [protected]. On my transfer to Mumbai, I also chose to transfer my DISH TV connection. When I had contacted the customer care helpline, I was told that transferring an existing connection is a hassle free process. I paid the service charges for terminating the connection at Lucknow. However, when I came to my new place of residence at Koparkhairane (Navi Mumbai), the DISH TV people told me that they would not install any connection over there as it is a cable-violent area (God knows what that means!). Even the customer care executive himself was ignorant of its meaning. His tone was rude and inconsiderate This is the atrocious manner in which customers are being taken for a ride in our country. If they cannot provide a connection in a city like Mumbai, and harrass customers in this manner, then perhaps they should stop indulging in such glittery promotional campaigns to fool customers.

Dear Orko,

Dear Orko,

DishTV — Service Engineer missbehaved [Resolved]

asim patel123
                  Hello Sir, I faced a serious issue on 05th-Oct-2014 at my residence. 1- Dish TV service Engineer talking rudely and...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ash Athawale
                  Hiu, Am frustrated and disappointed that despite not being a subscriber to your company, you have succeeded in creating a negative image about yourself. Somehow my phone number is being wrongly used by one of your existing members and I have been getting all promotional text messages and warnings. I have tried all channels - Emails, calls to your customer service (in June) but it does not seem anyone is taking any action or even acknowledging this I cannot even write to your CEO because I am not even aware of what my details like VC number are. PS: Just this afternoon, I have again called your customer service number and after great difficulty, they have created a complaint number[protected] My cell number is +[protected] If this does not help, I will be forced to go to consumer court regards Ashish

[Oct 05, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Ashish,

Dear Ashish,

Kunal R Gharat
                    Dear Sir/ Madam, We Recharge our dish tv vc, but by mistake do on another vc. Please find below details . Date = 03/10/2014 wrong vc = [protected] rs=250 id = SREC75555326 MOB.NO - [protected] ASHA ELECTRICAL SHOP TR.NO[protected] CORRECT V.C.= [protected] SO PLEASE DO NEEDFUL CORRECTION OF RECHARGE, Regards Vishvas Gharat [protected]

[Oct 04, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Vishvas,

Anil Kumar Choudhary1
                      i received a msg about recharge to continue dish tv service. I recharged of 230 it in next 20 minutes. Today morning they have de-activated my service and saying I needed to recharge for at-least 250. My transaction id is RI[protected]. My vc no :- [protected]. My recharge status shows me successful in confirmation mail. I have spoken to customer care about it 2-3 times, everytime my call get dis-connected after a long discussion is useless.

[Oct 02, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Anil,

Dear Anil Kumar,

Dish TV
                      My card no is [protected] and i had paid my monthly fee on the 2th of March but my service got deactivated on the 4th of March.Since it was a holiday i thought it was taking the time for my renewal so i gave a miss call for the three days facility and it worked.Now after the three days it again got deactivated.When i complained at the shop where me pay our service fee they said that my account money is there but you all are not providing me the service.Now i don't know who to approach.Even now when ever i switch on my set top box it is showing deactivated.Please help me and see to it that your customer is not denied.
                      I have been complaining about my connection for the last one month.my next recharge date is 08/07/2015.but on my screen service deactivated message is showing, asked for call me service, but reply.my vc. no. is [protected]. From 29/04/2015 I have been complaining about 402 problem.but problem never solved.I know that the people at zee are lazy and no respect for customer.

sarkarsupratim
                        my register mobile no [protected] & vc no [protected]. I've recharged my pack on[protected] by Rs 1680.00 and my next recharge date is[protected]. but suddenly when today i've open my TV then there is no channels a message shown where it is displayed that my account balance is nil. What's the problem? Why my connection has been deactivated & where is my balance?

Dear Sarkar,

rajamara
                          Hi, I am a Dish TV subscriber since 2006. MY VC is [protected]. Upgraded from SD to HD+tru. Also i have changed my dish antenna. For this whole up gradation i have paid Rs.1400(HD box + Dish Antenna). This activity done on 30/09/2014. From last two months i am facing signal not found issue. Message says "Cloudy...Heavy Rains...Wait for rain to stop...". But from last 15 days no rains as here it is Sunny. Couple of technician visits, as advised by technicians i have upgraded to HD+Tru By paying Rs.1400(HD box + Dish Antenna). Online it is mentioned Rs.599(In My account login). Post this as i am unable to my regional channels as they have committed to provide with in 3 hrs(Till 1/10/2012). Morning i have tried DishTV cust care number, followed the ivr steps. Entered my 10 digit mobile number. Post this IVR saying sorry you have entered incorrect number. As i am unable to reach executives. Even though it is chargeable. Pls help to the customer by providing accurate service.

[Oct 01, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          They also cheated with me...
                          Dear Rajamara,

Tahir1985
                            V C NO. : [protected] MOB :- [protected] RECHARGE ID NO. : [protected] Dear Sir, I have received sms that one year validity in recharge rs. 1375 but I have got only six monthand company sent sms in my mobile no. below DISHTV offer. Recharge kare Rs1375 se aur paye Super Family pack 1 saal ke liye. Bachaye Rs1385. Maze le 235 se bhi adhik channls ke. Hurry, LimitedPeriod offer Sender:VM-DishTv Sent:28-Sep-2014 03:53:27pm So I request to you please do needful fast. Reguard MD. TAHIR HUSSAIN

[Sep 30, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Tahir,

RNJat
                              (i) मैँ डिश टीवी का फेमिली पैक (205रु.प्रतिमाह) यूज कर रहा था। अगस्त माह मेँ एक मैसेज द्वारा मुझे सूचना दी गई कि अगली रिचार्ज डेट से आपका पैकेज अपग्रेड होकर सुपर फैमिली पैक (रु.240प्रतिमाह) हो जाएगा। मेरी रिचार्ज दिनाँक 22-09-14 से मेरा पैकेज अपग्रेड कर दिया गया। अब मैँ जानना चाहता हूँ कि क्या इस प्रकार बिना उपभोक्ता की अनुमति के पैकेज बदा देना उचित है?

Dear RN Jat,

Dear Rn JAt,

Ajoyk.Ghosh
                                Dear Sir/Madam, I have done a wrong Dishtv recharge to a incorrect VC no.My DishTv VC no is :[protected].Recharge to a wrong VC no is- [protected].Recgarge date is:27/07/2014 - time:7:32 AM. Recharge amount is :Rs.600/-Transaction details are:Paytm Cash Transaction No F71DA06ABA0F9ED6 - RS.35/-CITI Bank CC Transaction No[protected] Rs.565/- However when i have called DishTV customer care and inform about the same they are telling me this is a incorrect transaction id. I had spoken with Archana Shaw and they way she was speaking was really unprofessional. Was not listening anything i say to her. I am really un-satified with the service. My details: Name Ajoy Kumar Ghosh, Register mobile no with Dish TV is :[protected] VC no:[protected] Recharge date :27/09/2014 Time :7:32 AM.

[Sep 29, 2014] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Ajoy Kumar,

DishTV — deactivate [Resolved]

putta abhilash
                                  Sir my vc no [protected]. I just tried to deactivate my Hollywood package, I just sent a message from my rigister mobile number...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

DishTV — re installation bill or receipt, cable violent area details compliant number not getting [Resolved]

deepakgc2
                                  Compliant A:- I am customer of Dish Tv From last 1.6 Years. Now last week I have shifted my home Dombivli Ambika nagar To...