DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

I am using HD Royal Pack in DISHTV. But Now i want to change my package to super gold. my vc no is [protected] ,my email id...

Hi Team,
I purchased new connection from DISH tv and got the installation on 22nd Nov.
Now the connection is not working and giving error 02 Card deactivated.
When I contacted customer complaint they replied me it will be working in next 24-48 hrs.
My tv will be blank whole the day. Due to it now I need to take leave and entertain my Kid
In this case
1. My deliverables to client will be impacted
2. I will lose my one day salary

Secondly they don't have any toll free no. and for wait time they run their advertisement for which we are paying. The call the customer care cost me 27 Rs.

Kindly arrange compensation from DISH tv for failure in their services and fine them so in future they will take care of their customer.

Ravi

DishTV — failure of services

I have registered complain through sms on sunday through which i received complaint no. and i informed local care centre also which has not given complaint no. I called north centre also on tuesday but again the told me that they will contact with in 48 hours. Now IPL is going on which is very important for me, i was not able to see or avail entertainment through dishtv which must i used because i paid for this.I spend money on phone also but didn't get any response. complaint no from north centre[protected] and complaint no from dishtv is[protected]. 301 signal not foung is always comes with in a week but his time it comes continously.If this problem will not resolve till saturday then i have to mail this to subhas chandra(zee busness group).

Dish TV — failure of service

after a squal my satelite connection was disrupted, i complained to the customer service. the technician arrived at 20.15hrs on 17th of may 2008. i was not satisfied with his service, but he was very confident. the service was ok for half an hour as far as my knowledge, because we went to sleep at that time. next day, 18-05-08, in the morning i switched on the tv and there was no service at all. i complained many a time after that but nothing was done. my complain number is 13274190. my vc no. [protected]. today it is 20th of may and i am still waiting for a call from their end at 16.16hrs. i don't know when it is going to b alright and whether i will get any discount for this negative service.
My VC No.[protected]/ last 10 months not working some channels, i will compliant to your service centre and your customercare and your area office but till no response from your side what will do i was join your subscription on 18th March 2007 and also paid deposited Rs. 5, 000/- but till nobody cannato solve the problems so i will go to counsumercourt with proper documents and complent register and time, energy, money and also tv expenses total arount Rs. 1, 24, 000/- please send as DD in the name of A.Srinivasan payable at chennai please send immediately settlement ok
so many ti9me complaint but till no action
poor sevice and poor response
Actually I have been trying your phone number for last so many days for informing you about
disconnecting our dish TV connection because we are having two connections and we don't use one of it and so i want to disconnect it and recharge one connecton for ayear.
The number of my dish tv V C No [protected] connection which i want to disconnect is

Dish TV — not entertain complain for NO DD Channels

Dear Sir
I have complaining so many time by phone and by e-mail but they have not entertain any complain done by me. i am writing some ref. SRC-26/07/10-72767, SRC-29/07/10-72890, SRC-30/07/10-72906, SRC-30/07/10-72907 these are only online complaints. i have a lot of complains by phone. please do in better way. the are demanding money for next recharge but not given any satisfactory services. so please convey him that they increase my duration for more 10 days without any charge. i am suffering much much more. and spending more than Rs200/= ony in phoning. Thanking you.

Dr. Abdul Haseeb Ansari.
301, 3rd FLOOR, RANGANATHA REGENCY, 2nd MAIN, 12 CROSS, JAYAMAMMA LAYOUT, ANNAPURNESHWARINAGAR, Bangalore-560091
Mob. [protected]

We used to watch "Shraddha" regularly,everyday,because Shraddha is the
    only channel which airs the aarti...
    This is in regards to the Complaint Registered with Dish TV on 21st October' 12 to Re-Install My Dish TV, after Relocation,...

Hi there,

My VC. No. is [protected]. The connection is on my father name. I doing dish tv related activities behind of him & with his permission. I was looking for buy Dish TV's Dishtv Freedom CAM. I contact through emails time to time to Dish TV for shops addresses where Dish TV Freedom CAM is available for buy & they time to time misguided me. They suggested me about 3-4 shops addresses & got negative reply from each shopkeeper. They suggested me visit for their authorized CST Canteen but as usual negative response by them. This all happen due to I was subscriber of dish tv connection from last 2 years & cause of disappointment I discontinue the service for 7-8 months.

Again I tried & active the service & communicate with them through email & again they suggested me new shop address & again I got negative response from them. I wrote dish tv for showing the CAM demo through their engineers who visits my area most of times in a month for their customer dish installation. After successful working on my box, I was ready to pay them in cash including visiting fee on the spot and if not successful I was ready to pay their visiting fee only but again they suggest me again new shop address instead of demo. Again negative response from the suggested shopkeeper. I waste my money & time & again botherness from them. They mention in their reply that 'We would like to convey that CAM service is currently in its test phase. We call and let you know whenever we commercially launch this product.' even thy official introduced their product. http://www.dishtv.in/dish-freedom.aspx . Again I deactivate the service before 2-3 months cause of nervousness.

I tried by their toll free number was showing on their webpage http://www.dishtv.in/dish-freedom.aspx & surprised thing was they didnt know about the product.

I was think going to consumer court but before that I found this website. I have their 3-4 email conversation as evidence which misguided me time to time. Very less time I clicked on their link which was for problem solved confirmation link after getting address & didnt confirmed the product available or not there by mistake. Hope this the problem will solve soon.

Thanks.

Regards.

Y. Sasane
    Pune
    Aug 13, 2020

My name is Akbar Sayyed ans i have taken DISH TV connection on 10/11/2012 & indtallation done on 11/11/2012 but today...
      I have booked one connection online ON DATED 20TH NOV at 7.17 p.m. and my balance has been deducted and i got a one slip and...
      I am having DishTV connection at my home, V card number is [protected].

I registered complaint with DishTV...

my v.c.no[protected] I want check my next recharge date. send my mobile no [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      On 4th of sept 2010 I got my dish tv connection at jammu vide my vc no [protected] STB No.1065ABF23Ds through Mahavir Communication Jammu.
      Intially there was an free three months subscription package with the connection
      which ends on 4th dec 2010.I started recharge of my connection as i receive the message on my tv set before due date that is 4th of every month.But it is closed for want of recharge well before due date every month. In the month of march i recharged my connection on 23rd, but unfortunately my connection is closed for want of subscription as on 17.4.2011 in the morning which is six days before
      due date. Kindly do needful at earliest and reply.
      email at: pawan.[protected]@ymail.com
      phone no; [protected]
      i like to know my next due date vc no-[protected]-5 please reply ( azureen.[protected]@yahoo.co.in) OR ([protected]@yahoo.com)

I have applied for DishTv on dated 01/11/2012 through online payment but i have not received any call or reply from ur side. I had called customer care centre for processing but still my work is pending. I am not satisfied with costumer care call.

My Token No is:168600.
        My Mobile No is: [protected]
        My Order No is : H35449201B12
        Address: A-11, GALI NO. 7, SHANI BAZAR ROAD, PREM NAGAR-3, NEW DELHI-110086

Umesh Kumar

Dish TV — Installation is still pending

i also agree that DISH TV is a very very poor service provider.i have request for an installation of HD connection(worth Rs 3190 already paid) on 25/03/2011.They told me to install within 72 hrs but they did not.then again i call them 28/03/2011 and they promise to give me connection within 72 hrs and again 3days already passed they did nothing.now its 01/04/2011 they did not contact me.so 7 days over the issue is still pending.i am already fed up and have no more energy to shout on them.for now i am going to local cable operator for connection.i hope people will take lesson from this and never go for this pathetic service provider.

my VC number is[protected]

complain no[protected]

from
        sk rajib hossien

Respected sir,
          I am customer of DISH TV and my VC No. is [protected]. I am not able to see all channels from last few days, for that i contacted cus care executives many times but they didnot resolve my problems. I lodged a complaint on 17 Nov 12 also for visit of technician but so far no one visited till the time. No one is listening to me on that matter. Further i wanted to contact at 0940 hrs to NODAL OFFICER of Delhi Area ( Mr. Harendra Singh) on contact no[protected]. When i dailed the number it landed to receiption and the man sitting on receiption forbade to disclose his identity listen all my problems and ask for VC no. then i told let me talk to Nodal officer i will tell him my prolem and VC no too. Then he put me on hold for 5 and 8 minutes respectively and lastly told that Nodal officer is not available at this time. Further i emailed twice at [protected]@dishtv.in, but its not fruitful. At last you are the only source from where we can get fair justice.
          Requested to do the needful

Thanking you sir..............

Ritesh Kumar Singh.
          Respected sir,
          Requested to do the needful

Thanking you sir...

Ritesh Kumar Singh.
          I am Ritesh Kumar Singh residing at A 42/1, Devali, Kahnpur, New Delhi-62. My contact No is [protected] and email ID is [protected]@ gmail.com. I have taken taken DISH TV (VC No.[protected]) connection apprx 2 month back and i am not able to veiw all my channels for which i lodged a complait on 17 Nov 12 till the date no technician has visited till date. I have contacted many time CUS CARE for the same by sending SMS DISHTV CALL ME to 57575, but no action has been taken yet. I have emailed twice on customercare <[protected]@dishtv.in> on 18 and 19 Nov 12 respectively but no action has taken. Requested to intevene and take appropriate action on the matter to resolve the problem and punish them hardly.................

i subscribed airteldishtv (Customer ID [protected])at home on 17th August,2011. and has been using it. From the very day picture and image has complaint and they changed the settopbox. Many times complained and not fixed proper yet. 2 week before it was fully out. No picture and when complained to their regional office, they told it was of bad climate. In Chennai no such bad climate..it shows the error as D001.
            But they are deducting amount as usage charges.
            I don't know where to contact..all the numbers, we are contacting are now non responsive... not attending calls..([protected],[protected], [protected])
            Help me to find remedy
            Thomas
            Aug 13, 2020

I booked online connection of dishtv on 9th of nov. My token no. Is 187013. Before booking I called CC and they told me that...

I purchased Dish TV on 05 nov. 2012 in Rs.1690 with VC no. [protected]. I was told by the distributor and the installation engineer about the service pack of Super Platinum(Rs. 380 per month) free for two months alongwith the purchase.
              But they did not meet their commitment and deceivingly they provided me with the Super Gold Pack (Rs.255 per month). I made a complaint for the same on 14 nov. 2012 in the customer care of Dish TV and received complaint no.[protected] and was told that my complaint will be resolved within two hours.
              More than two days have passed but I did not get any response from dish TV.I want to lodge a complaint against dish TV in consumer forum for such fraudulent offers and cheating common man.
              regards
              VIKASH TIWARI

Dish TV — Fraud and Cheating

I am dish TV subscriber for last 2 years and have4 connections at my home .
              I have taken one parent VC no : [protected] and 3 child connections all in MAxi package .
              Had always lotz of problems with payment and channel viewing.
              had called many times to customer care and received very negative response form them.
              But this time it has reached its limit.
              i had paid for 6 monthly subcription for all the 4 Vs no of Rs 4995.All maxi connection including Colours.
              Last week except for parent all child conenction channels like star one, Etv marathi were blocked.
              When contacted customer care they told now they have stoped maxi connection on chid VC.
              So either i have to pay extra for those channenls or convert them into child.
              When i had taken connection parent fees is 337 and child is 174.
              Now they say for child also 337.
              Thsi is fraud from Dish TV, as they cant change my package in middle of my subscription.
              and when asked for the termination and set top box.i got a rude reply that those are your property and do whatever with them.
              I have 4 set top box and 2 antennas.I wish i could throw at their heads.
              If i had to take the connectin with the same amount i would have gone for other like tata sky and all .
              I am having 4 connections of Dish TV and still they Traet the customer as if they are doing some favour .
              The call centre floor supervisor was Aparna .
              I Want the child connections to be working with same Maxi packlage and 50 % subscription fees.Or terminate my service and take back the dish antenna andset top box and pay me .
              Kinldy look iinto this matter or else i have to go to consumer court.

Dish TV — Cheat/Fraud

I am an existing customer of Dish Tv using an platinum package for past 3 years and I wanted an additional Child connection on my bedroom and for the same I contacted dish tv customer care and placed an order and they send me a technician on 12/07/10.

Now when I wanted to recharge I came to know that the connection they have installed was not child connection and so now I have to pay monthly charge of 325 Rs where for the child connection ( additional connection) it is just 160 Rs.

I told customer care that i booked a child connection and the monthly charge is 160 Rs and u are the people who send technician and now how u can say its not a child connection and I am also having a proof of it (application form).They have no answer other then " our system is in update ,pls call tomorrow "

My connection is Off now ,they have taken a installion charges of 1735 Rs
              So inshort Dish Tv is a big fraud company ,What they promote or say is to cheat people.

I hereby request to all people pls be-aware and cautious when u want a dishtv connection.

I happened to purchase a Dish TV connection. At the time of booking the company confirmed installation within 48 hours and...

This is a complain regarding the poor and apathetic service of Dish TV. I have raise d a complain for alignment problem for my VC number -[protected] on 4th Nov 2012, but even after 10 days there has been no technician visit or resolve of the problem . Each time after a hold period of 15-20 mins the call is transferred to an equally lost supervisor who just says that they are unable to send a technician. When I ask them to allow me to change my service provider and switch to a different brand they are not ready to refund me the money that is stuck in the account.
                Need help because no -one from the company is ready to help me in this case and I am stuck with no connection at this point of time for the past 10 days.
                DISH TV is the worst service provider in DTH in INDIA.
                Aug 13, 2020

my name is deepen,I have booked one DISH TV DTH connection from online on 03rd NOV,as per there commitment it ll take 3 - 5 days to install the same, but still it is not been installed.

on the other hand I put several complaint to cc dept to install the connection but still they are not taking it seriously.Everyday they are doing fake commitment.

please take necessary action.

deepen
                  Aug 13, 2020

Dish tv connection — not installed

I puchased my dish tv connection with v.c. no as[protected].
                  I made a call to customer care for its installation. They told me that it will be insatlled soon.
                  now whenever i call them they say that it will be installed within 24 to 48 hours.
                  But 20 days have past and nothing happened.

i am so much frustated with their service that i want to sue them in the court.

Please guide me for the same.

regds,
                  ajay

श्रीमान,

मैंने एक डीशटीवी (टोकन न. 184193) कनेक्शन पिछले आठ दिन पहले आनलाइन खरीदा लेकिन आज तक वह कनेक्शन मेरे यहां पर नहीं लगाया गया। जबकि खरीदते वक्त ग्राहक सेवा अधिकारी ने बताया कि यह पांच दिन में लग जाएगा। लेकिन ऐसा नहीं हुआ। बार—बार फोन करने के बावजूद वह कोई संतोषजनक उत्तर नहीं दे रहे हैं और न ही मेरे पैसे मुझे वापस लौटा रहे हैं। मेरी मदद की जाए।

धन्यवाद सहित
                    अमित कुमार

Hi Friend

Please don't buy Dish TV!!! Because i bought two Dish TV connection earlier after see their brochure. After two or three days they were cut few channels including "Life OK" which is my fav. channel. When i called to customer care of Dish TV, They told me that those cut channels are preview channels and available for three days but they not mentioned this fact into their brochure & they were asking to pay 25rs. more to see "Life OK" along with 200rs.(Total 225rs.) and for other channels they were asking for more pay. This is cheating with the customers. They should have to write this into their brochure. Its a cheating & I'm very disappointing with them.

Dish TV - Very big cheaters.

I'm suggesting you, Please don't buy Dish TV...!!!

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have booked DIST TV online by paying Rs 990/- on[protected].

After 3 Days...