DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV related photos (869)

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Dish TV — Topper Channel [Resolved]

Sanjay Chauhan
I am working in Ambuja Cement Limited unit Rabriyawas, Rajasthan. Ambuja Cement provided me residential...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Dish TV — Hidden charges. [Resolved]

cheted from dish tv india.
dish tv (zeentwork india's no.1)me RS 40/ for going to higher package to lower price package.& RS 20/ for grace period.no...

PIYUSH V DESAI
I am a subscriber of DISH TV from last more then one year and my VC number is [protected]. My renual was due on 24.02.2009 and on approaching the dealer Authorized dealer of DISH TV M/s Prapti Teleshop, Koparli Road, Vapi, Ph:[protected]. I was adviced by the dealer to change the Plan from MAXI to PLATINIUM to enjoy free MOD worth Rs.1440 and he has also given me a leaflet of DISH TV showing details of free MOD worth Rs. 1440 in Platinium pack.I was convinced by the advice and accordingly changed the plan from MAXI to PLATINIUM dated 21.02.2009 by paying renual fees of Rs.1810. As per the plan I was suppose to enjoy the subscription for 6 months from 21.02.2009 to 20.08.2009 with free MOD worth Rs.14440.We have ordered 6 MOD worth Rs.75 each up to June 2009 and suddenly I received a SMS from Dish TV om my Mobile no.[protected] stating to recharge the subsricption before 04.07.2009 to avoid de activation of services due to lack of balance. On enquiring with Customer care they informed me that they have deducted Rs.450 towards 6 MOD that I have ordered on which I asked that they were suppose to be free as per the plan but the custimer cell denied it to be free saying that I can enjoy free movies only on channell numbers 54 or 55 and I was shocked because such instructions were never given to me by the dealer nor is it mentioned any where in the leaf let of DISH TV provided to me by the dealer during renual.
Dish TV has alraedy deactivated my services and I want to claim the refund of following
=>Rs.450 deducted from my account due to lack of information from the service provider
=>additional amount equivalent to amount of time+ energy waste in contacting Customer care
=>refund of centre box and other accessories provided by the DISH TV to activate their services and take back all the accessories from me because due to de activation of services by DISH TV I have immediately subscribed to other service provider .
Please find attached scanned copy of leaf let for your ready reference which is no where indicating to watch free MOD only on channels 54 or 55.

Dish TV — Recharge validity [Resolved]

Shamshad Ali
    Dear Sur,

I have recharged my dish tv (VC No. [protected]) amounting to Rs. 500/- vide Account No.[protected]...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

NAGARAJA.J.S
    My VC No. is [protected] .Today morning we had complained about poor service of Dish TV customer care. Till now it has not been solved.They asked us to tune to channel number 550 for two hours.We have been doing this from past two days, but nothing is happening.We were denied of watching TV since sunday morning.Even though doing so, the channels which we asked for have never been added.What is the solutoin to our problem, no one is responding properly.We are fed up.Please settle this problem as soon as possible.All the family members are made to waste time on this leaving out their precious work. So please sort it out as soon as possible.
    R/Sir/Madam,

You are requested that pls. provide the list of channel with pack style like to gold pack, siliver pack how much channels included in this pack. So that I can recharge in time.

Thanks & regards,

Satish

NAGARAJA.J.S
      My VC NO: [protected].On 5th July at 10.00 AM I requested for change of channels and also requested for addition of two Ala carte packages.Though more than 40 hours have elapsed, I am yet to get the channels I requested for.I have contacted the Dish TV customer care at the interval of every three hours and more than 8 persons have come on the line at differentstages. Eventhogh every person has informed that the matter will be settled within two hours, I am very sorry to say that nothing has been done so far. I am very much baffled at such a callous and careless attitude.Company like DishTV should note that satisfied customers will give more publicity to the company than repeated advertisement in papers.
      I have already spent more than 120 calls in making calls/talking to your people. You have a moral duty to reimburse the amount incurred by me. Also, Please solve problem on priority. Instead of stressing on publicity give better service to custoemrs like me who are with you since 4 years. Business will automatically improve.
      very poor service, recharges are not available
      Dish tv has very poor service, many times we get nothing from this, & in rainning season only a single drop of rain is enough for disconnect the service.
      neosports channel is not yet available. very very poor service, when the rain comes.
      some other channels are not shown (my pc number is [protected])

kunal arora
        Hello sir/madam i am kunal arora from delhi i am the subscriber of dist tv india. My VC No. is[protected] i had done recharge of Rs 257 for gold pack with la carte add on pack on jun 12 but against this i got only 20 days validity for viewing channels they are charging without any reason for changing the plan as they say on the website there is no such information is provided in this. so please help me out against this.

thanking you
        kunal arora
        Automatically deduct charges on recharge
        Hello sir/madam i am Samir Kumar Dash from Surada i am the subscriber of dist tv india. My VC No. is [protected] i had done recharge of Rs 500 for silver pack on 16.05.2009 but against this i got only 86 days validity for viewing channels they are charging without any reason for changing the plan as they say on the website there is no such information is provided in this. so please help me out against this.

thanking you
        Samir Kumar Dsah

suresh choudhary
          I AM NOT A CUSTOMER OF DIST TV BUT I DAILY GET A SMS FROM DISHTV ON MY MOBILE REGARDING RECHARGING, OFFERS AND SUBSCRIPTION ETC. THESE SMS IRRITATE ME DAILY.
          Well if you are not a dishtv customer and still getting SMS from dishtv then just mail your concern on this email id with your contact details for quick resolution.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
          main dishtv ke customer hun main ye kahna chahta hun ki bihar aur jharkhand ke sath saoutela behave kyou kya ja raha hai.
          local channel jo bhi aata hai usse kyou nahi dikhaaya jata hai.

Sanjeev Sharma
            I, Sanjeev Sharma, having a Dish connection, vc no: [protected] but not satisfied right from the begnning, there are dealers only to sell scratch cards/collecting the money, but there is nobody to listen the complaints. We are not receiving qulity picture for last two months, while signal missing is a regular practice, we have spoken to the dealer to rectify it, but according to him it is not his job, even demands for money for the visit of his boy, whether he would be able to solve the problem or not.

Please do something I have paid till Sep 2009, if it would not be sorted out I will throw the Dish TV antinna,

My advise to the company is "Inspite of spending a huge amount on advertisement, better improve your services".

WISH KARO, DISH KARO, IS ALL[protected]

Sanjeev Sharma

Vikram Jeet Jha
              Refer to our earlier complaint Dated:[protected], in this regard.Till as on date on action has been taken to start the telecast of Dish TV on my connection VC No.-[protected].Customer people have asked this vc no.atleast 6 times, they should have a record of vc nos.along with it's location, why every now and then they are asking vc no.with customer.Yesterday i made many call on the no.from which i got calls from there side but the call is not connecting and the message is coming that (THIS NO.DOES NOT EXSIST).It is here by again requested that the Dish TV office may please be pressurised to get the telecast immediately started.

[protected]r)
              [protected]off.)
              [protected] (m)
              We have been informed by customer care of Dish TV that your deposit for happy home plan is exhausted.
              But as per the date of subscription of home plan validity is till Oct.2009, this has been informed to customer
              care by us.
              Customer care representative is saying that the agency at BHOPAL which has got frenchise has not deposited the subscription amount.
              And when we have purchased the connection of Dish TV from NUPUR ELECTRONICS, SHOP NO.12, C-SECTOR.OPP.BHEL, P.O, NEAR BAJRANG DAIRY, INDRAPURI, RAISEN RAOD, BHOPAL-21.they told us that 1 year subscription is for 2260 Rs.but now they are saying that you have to pay more for continuation of the services.
              It is kindly requested that necessary action may please be taken for the continuation of happy home plan of Dish TV.

With Regards
              A-81/1.Chattrasal Nagar, PH-1
              Indrapuri, BHEL, Bhopal, (M.P)
              Tel.No.[protected]R)
              +91-[protected]
              hi,
              how i recharge my dich-tv acc. because i dont have cradit card..
              noe iam in dubai..

surinder Singh Kohli
                I am trying to recharge my dishtv account v/c no [protected] through oxigen pin of amount Rs 150. I had sent near about 6-8 sms at 57575 for recharing of the account till yesterday but no output costing me Rs 3 each SMS . I had also tried through net also but no results. I had also called dish tv customer care thrice after long period of waiting on phone your executive comes on line and they told me that this is the only procedure and they can't help it anymore.
                Moreover i tried on IVR but it disconnects(or sometimes doesn't confirm correct v/c number).

please provide me a solution of such a problem.

I had contacted Oxigen Customer Care also but in vain.

i am frustated/fed up from such a service of dish tv customer care as well as dish tv through these recharge coupons

Dish TV — Worst Customer Care Service for recharge Never wish karo Dish TV

I am trying to recharge my dishtv account v/c no [protected] through
                account till yesterday but no output costing me Rs 3 each SMS . I had also tried through net also but no results. I had also called dish tv customer care thrice after long period of waiting on phone their executive comes on line and they told me that this is the only procedure and they can't help it anymore.
                Moreover i tried on IVR but it disconnects(or sometimes doesn't confirm correct v/c number) in between so please provide me a solution of such a problem.

I had contacted OXigen Customer Care also but in vain.

for rechsrging my acccounts through recharge coupons
                SIR PLEASE CUT MY SECOND DISH TV CONNECTION BECAUSE I DON'T USE THIS. HIS VC NO. IS [protected].MY NAME IS SANTOSH PAL SINGH .
                sir, my fram name is MANSEE MARKETING BHOPAL & My id is 59888 But til now dayes i h'not recived my pass worad. pl. send me. THANKU.
                kal 09/7/09 mene dishtv reacharge karvya tha jiska VC no. h [protected] but abhi tak vo activate nai hua h so plz aap check kariye ki kya prob h
                oxigen cupon se dishtv recharge kaise karte hai
                please send me my E-Mail-Id

Sudhakar Sharma
                  We pre-paid for 'Silver Plan' offered by dishtv for a period of 12 months (from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009); we have original receipt for the same. The plan included 125 channels. On April 15, 2009 we stopped receiving signals for several channels that were included in the plan and which were the main channels we watched i.e. 'CNN' and 'FILMY'. We lodged our complaint with dishtv care center in Bhopal (tel. no.[protected] to correct this situation. But nothing was done. We spoke with their employee named Ganesh and Hemant in their Bhopal service center. We have visited their office several times with the request to correct the situation; they promise to rectify the problem but nothing is really done. We want to receive all the channels we have paid for or receive full refund beginning April 15 2009 till December 31, 2009.
                  I will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, just mail them your concernfor quick resolution of your complaint with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
                  I am living in Srilanka. I need to know what are the channel list for dish tv silver package and how much it cost? Currently I am using a 3 month free package and i need to convert it to the Dish tv silver package.
                  dear
                  sir/madam
                  hum bangladesh se bolra hu, tum hari castomar cear seanter kulenga hamari
                  bohot payda milangi, money paide bohot muskil hamari desh mea

Pavithra G
                    I bought a Dish TV for 1490 online last month and had a dealer instal the setup box. I paid 600 rs as installation charges (400 Rs more than the normal charges because my place of installation was little far).

Initially the dealer was asking for 2000 Rs as the yearly subscription where as he had recharged it only for 125 Rs for which i received a confirmation. When I asked about it he started telling that the setup box was old and cooked up stories saying that he already paid 2000Rs to dish tv. After all the verifications he agreed that he did not recharge for 2000 Rs. I was fed up and settled the accounts with him and asked him not to call me or mail me anymore. But he is torturing me by calls, mails and messages everyday bringing in new stories. the latestory being that there is an activation charge of 310 Rs and 110 rs for new recharge amount.

When i called Dish tv to lodge a complaint against the dealer so that it would save other ppl's pain, after hour an hour's explanation of the same story again and again, they finally said that they CANNOT lodge any complaint against the dealer.

What a customer service!!!

The dealer details are as below:

dealer number: 20611

Tamil Nadu(india)
                    Phone number: [protected]
                    email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

ambakeshwar
                      we got a distv set top box with koreyo tv from big bazaar Pantaloon Retail (I) Ltd., Lucknow wide cashmemo no. T42/1040 dated 26.01.2009. But i received a Dish Tv set top box on dated 05.03.2009

My installation comp. no. 21903922 dated 06.03.2009.
                      installation done on april, 2009 in the name of Sri Mukta Prasad Srivastava
                      S/o Late Ganpat Srivastava
                      Vill- Takiya Post- Semari Khancoat
                      Distt. Siddharth nagar, U.P.
                      PIN- 272192 from M/s Rupesh Enterprisess, Itwa Bazaar, Siddharthnagar, U.P.

They charged to me Rs. 400/- for installation and Silver Pack Charges but not given any recipt to me.

After demo period the signal has been locked.

after that activiation complaint lodged my me wide no.[protected] dated 15.04.2009 but no response received by your side.
                      We discused our problem with our dealer situated in Big Bazaar, Lucknow. They give me mob. no. [protected] Mr. Ashish Sinha.
                      Mr. Sinha gave me another mob. no. [protected] Mr. Sandeep Pandey incharge of Gorakhpur Zone.

We discussed Mr. Pandey many times. but he always said to me 'HO JAYEGA'...

We again lodged a complaint to your custome care no. 26154092 dated 09.06.2009. but responese nil.

Till today we spent much money and feel menal harrassment at above discussion.

This is my second compliant by email

pls. do some thing about my problem otherwise we will going to legal proceedings.

from.
                      Ambakeshwar Srivastava
                      S/o Mukta Prasad Srivastava
                      Mobile - [protected]
                      Email - [protected]@yohoo.com

Sanjay24125
                        Recently in the 1st week of June 2009, I had approach to one of Electronic Dealer(Rajdeep electronics) in Navangpura, Ahmedabad for Recharge coupon of Dish TV Platinum Card, but dealer said that he does not have Rs.500/- recharge coupon instead of it he has given he 2 coupons of 250/- each of GOLD card.

I had recharged both coupon of Rs.250/ each over phone with recharge facility of DISHTV and enquired about my existing Platinum card facility, over phone they said that they will switch my in accounts accordingly and asked my if I will paid up to Rs.700/- I will get related benefit of free MOD etc.

Very next day I had visited same electronics shop and brought one more card of Rs.500/- of recharge.
                        after refilling the card over phone, I had asked DISHTV about my related facility of Platinum card but over phone they informed me that I will not get free facility of MOD, al-la-card since I have charged only Rs.500/-. In my opinion I have refilled total value of Rs.1000/-.

This very surprising to me and sense of deceive ness exists.

So kindly guide me.

Sanjay Gopal Pednekar
                        I will give the email id of dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution on your complaint with your complete detail like VC No, address and contact number.

Munish Chandel
                          I’m MUNISH CHANDEL from Bilaspur and I purchased DishTV connection of 1year subscription scheme as on 18/Julyl/2008. After couple of weeks, I’m continuously facing “No access / Signal not found” problem apart from this problem...I subscribe full Packege and I am Could`nt access full chennels
                          I will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, Just mail your concen their for quick and fast action on your complaint with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

Shelke Bhagchand Appasaheb

Dish TV — About not seen payment, renewal date & channel no 863 & 864.

Mr. Shelke Bhagchand Appasaheb,
                            Parag Colony, Behind Hotel Sagar,
                            Pipeline Road, Savedi,
                            Ahmednagar – 414003 (MS)

DISH TV VC NO. [protected]
                            Mobile No. [protected]

Hi, Hallo, On DISH TV my account space I have not seen total payment & not seen renewal date. I am renewed my account on 10th June 2009 I received your message on mobile about receiving payment but on DISH TV my account space not seen any details about payment and renewal date. So please confirm that immediately and call me on my mobile phone. I am waiting for your call. As well as still up to I am not seen channel no 863 & 864. Your picture quality is very poor other than Tata Sky & Airtel TV.
                            Well i will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, Just mail htem your concern for quick resolution of your complaint with your complete details like: VC No, address and Contact Number.

email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

Dish TV — Not showing Renewal Date

they are not showing the renewal date,

VC NO.[protected]
                            I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

renewal date of dish TV

Priyenka

This is Priyanka and i did not get the soft copy of my vod bill on my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

It has been more then 20 days I'm appealing to vodafone customer care but no bady is ready to get bother towards my complaint and request.

Every time they said it has been dispatched but I'm still waiting for the same.

If it will happen in next month I'll mark a mail to higher authority of the consumer form and I it the person.

Voda service is very very very pathetic bullsheet
                              i ambuj agarwal my mobile no [protected] i rec. every day sms alert from dish tv for renewal but i not a user of dish tv
                              Please mail me all invoices from beginning till date recharge.

Reg Mob : [protected]
                              E-mail : nath.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Dear Ratan Nath,
                              Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
                              DishTV

ravinder nath
                                Its rather funny to know that there is no complaint centre (telephone complaints) for DISHTV. Previously there were two numbers provided by DISHTV for redressing the complaints of their customers. First was [protected] and [protected]. Well, lets not talk about the first number as it is out of order. Second number tells only about the details of depositing your subscription...:) that sounds crazy on the part of DISHTV who are only after minting money without bothering as to whats happening to their customers who invest their hard earned money to have some entertaining moments when they come home after work...
                                IS ANYONE FROM DISHTV LISTENING TO ME ?
                                Well dishtv customer care numb ers are working perfectly, I will give you the numbers

Conatct Dishtv:[protected]BSNL/MTNL)
                                [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]

And all thses numbers were available on dishtv website main page only.

Also you mail your concern at [protected]@dishtv.in
                                Also check the link below for more on dishtv contact details

Toll free number: [protected]
                                I ANIL GUPTA [protected] VC NO.[protected] WANTS REFUND OF MY BAL. AMOUNT I M TOTALLY EMBARASSED WITH UR DISH I CANT FURTHER PAY ANY CHARGES &THIS SATTELITE IS TOTALLY RUBBISH SO, KINDLY REFUND MY ALL THE SET TOP BOX CHARGES & MY BAL. RECHARGE AMOUNT DONE WITH MY ICICI CR. CARD 18/05/2009. ANIL GUPTA 744 BHAGWAN GALI KOTLA MUBARAKPUR N D 110003.
                                I have recharged my dish tv with Rs210 on 17/09/2009.Now the DD CHANELS ARE RUNNING BUT NO PRIVATE CHANNEL IS RUNNING.MY VC NO.IS [protected]

Gopinath Kangavkar

Please find below the mails exchanged with Dish TV customer care. They have errounously adjusted our Rechage voucher of Rs.500/- against Diamond pack whereas we had bought it against Silver pack. ( Scanned copy of voucher & cash memo is also attached herewith. The mails below are self explanatory with all the relevent details)

Kindly take up the matter with them as we are at loss because of their fault and they are not ready to rectify their mistake.

With warm regards,

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]------
                                  From: "Vivek Kangavkar" <[protected]@actis.co.in>
                                  To: "customer care" <[protected]@dishtv.in>
                                  Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:37 PM
                                  Subject: Re: Wrong Service Pack assigned by your Executives

Please refer to the mails below.

Although you keep writing "Reassuring you of our commitment towards best services" we don't think you really mean it or you even care for your customers.

You have not done anything to resolve our problem which was created by your own executives by allocating a wrong service pack whereas we have even sent you the scanned copy of the voucher & the Cash receipt (as proof) clearly mentioning that we have bought it against Silver pack.

After receiving the money in advance you have allocated it against what ever service pack is more advantageous to your own company neglecting the intention & interest of the customer.
                                  This amounts to breach of trust of the customer and mis-appropriation of funds of the customer. We feel that we have been cheated !!!

After buying the recharge of Rs.500/- against the Silver pack we were under the assumption that it will work for the next 4 and half months. We were surprised to note that the balance has got over after only two months itself & it was only then after enquiry that we came to know that somebody has
                                  erroneously selected Diamond pack (which we had never asked for !!! )

You can check from you past records that we have always been selecting Silver pack only as per our budget. You can also check from your records that we have not used any of the privileges of your Diamond pack - which we were not even aware that somebody has erroneously assigned. Whose fault is
                                  it ??? And why should we be penalized for your fault ????

Just because we have purchased your Dish & set top box you should not behave in a monopolistic manner hold us at ransom - that anyhow the customer does not have any other choice but to came back to us.

If you are unable to resolve the problem please give us the contact details of your higher authorities and please also be aware that if required we will even go to the Consumer Forum to fight for our right.

Also please be aware that some of your competitors are offering the Dish as well as set top box free of cost (as their intention is not to earn through the sale of these hard ware but from the Recharge revenues on a long term basis )

If you dont care for your customers are not interested to retain them, then please atleast clearly say so - so that we can look for other options.

From: "customer care" <[protected]@dishtv.in>
                                  To: <[protected]@actis.co.in>
                                  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:39 PM
                                  Subject: Re: Wrong Service Pack assigned by your Executives

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding waiver and payment
                                  confirmation for the VC [protected].

We do understand your concern and deeply regret the same.

We would like to inform you that as per our records complaint number 25879122 has been resolved because waiver for the mentioned VC regarding dish Diamond package updation could not be processed because the subscription for dish Diamond package has already been fully consumed on the
                                  mentioned VC.

Moreover, as per our records we have received a payment of Rs 1000/- on 31/05/2009 and as per daily billing process the next renewal has been generated as 19/01/2010.

We request you to revert for further assistance.

Reassuring you of our commitment towards best services.

Thanks and Regards,
                                  Kranti Yadav.
                                  Customer service
                                  dishtv

============
                                  From: "Vivek Kangavkar" <[protected]@actis.co.in>
                                  To: "customercare" <[protected]@dishtv.in>
                                  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:11 PM
                                  Subject: Re: Wrong Service Pack assigned by your Executives.

Thank you for your mail below.

With reference to the mail below regarding our VC [protected] and the Complaint Ref No 25879122 mentioned below please let us know if the correction has been done.

Because of the wrong service pack being assigned our earlier balance of Rs.500/- got deplated in just two months where as against the Silver pack it should have lasted for about 4 & half months.

In the meanwhile as the service was disrupted because of the above we have again purchased a new voucher of Rs.1, 000/- on 31st May 09 against Silver Pack.

After resuming the services we are now unable to know if the correction against our complaint has been done or not and how much extra duration is getting added after making the correction.

Please do let us know the details.

Thanks & Regards,

From: "customercare" <[protected]@dishtv.in>
                                  To: <[protected]@actis.co.in>
                                  Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 8:20 PM
                                  Subject: Wrong Service Pack assigned by your Executives.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding Incorrect billing on the VC [protected].

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint regarding incorrect billing & we will surely be doing the needful. Please note the reference number for the same is 25879122.

Reassuring you of our commitment towards best services.

Thanks and Regards,
                                  Jitendra Mehra.
                                  Customer service
                                  dishtv

==================================================================

From: Vivek Kangavkar
                                  To: [protected]@dishtv.in
                                  Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 4:46 PM
                                  Subject: Wrong Service Pack assigned by your Executives.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have purchased a Recharge Voucher of Rs.500/- on 31st Mar 09 from your authorised agent towards SILVER PACK.

We also have a Cash Receipt issued from your authorised agent mentioning the same. (Scanned copy of the same attached herewith for your reference )

However while activating the same some of your executives have erronously selected Diamond Pack because of which the balance amount has got deplated in hardly 2 months.

We are a retired couple and according to our budget we have always been subscribing for a Silver Pack only. Even now we have purchased this recharge voucher against Silver Pack only. ( Refer scanned copy of the Cash Receipt.) Why should we be penalised for your executives fault and for NO fault of ours?

We request you correct this and adjust the Recharge voucher against SILVER PACK according to which the balance of Rs.500/- should go on for about four & half months.

Thanks & Regards,