DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/Madam,

It is observed that DishTV is not Updating Consumer's MY ACCOUNT.
Because of this Consumer is not getting correct information regarding Next Due Date
and resulting Deactivation of the Account and lead to pay Extra amount for next recharge
which is just because of DishTV wrong information.

I am the one consumer and I think why I need to pay Extra because of someone else mistake.

Please look into this.
I am getting only small screen when i switch to dish tv. Why? Can any one help me
I am not getting my account information screen.

It literally creating a panic since past 15 days days or so.
    The customer care operator add to your interest by giving special schemes(Pay 2 get 3 offer) but when the schemes are recharged, the amount recharged enter into a dump.
    Last month i have recharge me Dish TV account by RS-1100 on his comments so that i can receive 3 months subscription at a price of 2. But now they refuse on their words saying there system do not show any of their promise.
    Now keeping all things apart i have recharged annually for 4200 to get rid of the recharges but now they are providing a subscription of 8 months instead of 12months.
    These people are neither replying to my mail nor to my call.
    Please help for the same.
    Aug 13, 2020

I was a customer of DISH TV my VC no. [protected]. I have call DISH TV to disconnect by service on...

1. I am a subscriber of Dish TV and my Viewing Card (or VC) Number is[protected].

2. I avail INSTANT RECHARGE facility available on the official website of Dish TV India Ltd i.e. DISHTV.IN to recharge my subscription.

3. I recharged my subscription on 19th of August 2012 and forwarded the receipt via email to [protected]@dishtv.in for records and updating my account.

4. On 24 August 2012, I received an email that Dish TV India Ltd has not received any payment under reference. Further, I was advised to send the scanned copy of my original bank statement on which bank name and logo should be mentioned along with Account/Credit/Debit card number. Incidentally, this mail contained VC number which is not in my name. I submitted the required information the same day.

5. On 29 August 2012, my Dish TV subscription was deactivated without assigning any reason or informing me either thru e-mail of on my Mobile Number registered with Dish TV India Pvt. Ltd.

6. On 02 September 2012, Dish TV India Pvt. Ltd. Informed via e-mail that mentioned amount was already transferred to another VC so it can not be transferred once again.

7. In the evening on 01 September 2002, I called Dish TV Customer Care to know the status of my account. I was informed that my account was deactivated still and that I must pay Rs.21/= for activation. When I informed the CCE that I have already paid Rs.200 towards recharge amount on 31/08/2012. I had to recharge again for Rs.560 on 06/09/2012. This in spite of me being informed over phone that system to transfer Rs.560 was under process.

8. I am not very keen on getting a refund of Rs.560, but I am hell-bent on seeking an explanation from Dish TV authorities as how the amount was diverted to other account, why my services were deactivated?
      Aug 13, 2020
        I recharged my dish tv account online through my sbi debit card on 5 th july 2012.Rs 250 was deducted from my account but...

respected sir,
        i have complaint against dish tv. sir i recharged my dish tv account on 7 sep 2012 with 200 rs through debit card. on my dish tv the fta pack (free to air) was activated but after recharge, dish tv care activated "super family pack" paid pack on my set up box although i didn't request for it. i sent sms to dish tv from my registered mobile no. but they didn't call on this no. then i did email for deactivating this. they didn't reply it. then i called dish tv from my no.-[protected]. i paid nearly 30 rs. from this no. on phone calls, but still the problem was not resolved. then today i called from my no.- [protected]. i charged for it 8.88 rs. now the problem was resolved. but sir i am charged nearly 30 rs. from dish tv for it. hence sir i lost about 70 rs. for the dishtv's fault. hence sir i want u to justice that dishtv will pay me my cost in terms of 70 rs. credit in my dishtv account ,such that the recharge should be considered as 200+70= 270 rs.
        i will be very thankful to you sir,
        AJAY KUMAR

5. 94895769,Dtd.16.8.12
          6. 95164343,Dtd.18.8.12
          7. 96319060,Dtd.29.8.12
          8. 96789018,Dtd.4.9.12
          And almost every day talk with the people at so called “customer care”.
          These complaints were regarding use of their much boasted “recording facility” provided with the HD set top box. I ascertained from the customer care that this set top box supports external hard disk. I tried to use the facility through the set top box that I was using since last year. When it failed, I was suggested by the customer care people that the set top box is faulty and new set top box will be installed at a cost of 800/- plus so called “technician” visit charges :Rs.150/-.
          Relying upon the suggestion, I swapped the old set top box with new one some whare around 25.7.2012.This new set top box again did not recognize the external hard disks.I tried 3 external hard disks of 160GB,120 GB and 80 GB capacity but none was supported by the new set topbox.
          See this situation in the backdrop of the claim that these HD set top boxes support external hard disks up to 3 TB capacity. Customer care people and the local person Mr. Saket always tried to put forward lame excuses that the hard disk is faulty and not the set top box. Here I may mention that all these HDs were in proper shape, recognized by PCs and laptops as proper data storage devices.
          The two technicians who visited to see the problem also failed to understand it apparently because they had no experience or technical competence to resolve these problems.
          subscription expired on 5.9.2012.Customer care responded:Ur email will be responded within a "reasonable time".2 days have already lapsed(They claim to solve everything within 24 hours)

It is very much clear from above that:
          1. These people are making false claims regarding the capabilities of HD set top box and befooling innocent customers.
          2. Their technicians, local team heads/dealer are nothing but irresponsible, inefficient, incompetent and unreliable people. They are not able to handle customer problems.
          3. Customer care is totally unhelpful. Taught to repeat the crammed dialogues and behave as if we are talking to robots/recorded voices and not humans.

DishTV India — How people can be cheated in India, Dishtv India can teach

How people in India can be cheated can be effectively taught by dishtv India. I wish if this messages is read by dish tv India top boss and out of sheer shame he/she reacts. What right they have to charge money and not provide service. I'm paying Rs. 300/- p.m as subscription and spending double of the amount on phone calls to attend to my complaints. Dishtv bosses if you have any self-respect, please solve my problem, else enjoy on the annual subscription like thousands of mine subscribers who do not get satisfactory service, there are so many complaints against dishtv India which they digest. Very good stomach is required to eat innocent people money.
          hi
          how are you mane eak vc leya he os me bohat problem aa rahe he

please to me contect
          email [protected]@yahoo.com
          I agree entirely with people complaining about dish TV services. they are cheats and think that a small time technician sent for alignment needs to be paid 170 for his visit. whereas the problem exists with there transmission. I would rather do without seeing the channels which are not coming and never ever have dish TV DTH. my relations have Tata Sky and they are quite happy with it. How I wish I could cause them as much loss as they have caused me.

I had ordered for a recording DVR remote to the DishTV India Ltd. as per their company rule on dated 20th August 2012
            the cost of the remote was deducted from my dishtv account they replied me at once that this order would be delivered within 7 working days
            the accessory was not delivered to me in that time period
            after 7 working days I contacted with them and they booked the complaint and committed to solve it within 24 hrs and again after 24 hrs
            the problem was not also solved and again took the complaint and again committed to solve it within next 24 hrs
            the order number is DVR4775 and the complaint numbers are 96286893 and 96386147
            I didnt receive my DVR remote yet
            the company is always committing me to solve it immediately in priority basis but no action is acknowledged yet
            for your information my dishtv vc number is [protected]
            mobile number is [protected]
            email id is [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

Dish TV India LTD — Poor service!

1. I fully agree with above complain.
            2. I have given several complains vide complain No-8540876, 10378651, complain on phone to Miss Puja, Miss Sagun and Mr Sanjeev on 11 Feb 2008 and complain No 11361252 to Mr Dhiraj as on today (i.e. 12 Feb 2008).
            3. Every time, every body promised to wait for 24 hours to get response .
            4. The response was given on 06 Feb 2008 by blocking all channels.
            5. First official complain was given on 03 Sep 2007.
            6. Now I have given up.
            7. Is this the entertainment or harassment that my family is getting?
            8. Today Mr Dheeraj has assured and asked me to wait for 24 hours
            9. Let's see what happens now.
            Yours sencerely,
            Lt Col JS Mahar

As discussed and advice by dishtv customer care representative kindly refer my complaint below
              I have replace the dishtv setup-box receiver from ordinary to HD setupbox receiver for more clarity.
              My old receiver no. is [protected]-2 and the charges are valid upto 16th Aug. 2013.
              I have paid the charges Rs. 4990/- on 19th April 2012 and the transaction ID given below.
              Tr ID. is ox[protected] _[protected].
              Kindly request you to transfer my balance amount to new HD receiver.
              My new HD receiver no. is [protected] - 8. and my mobile no. is [protected].

Please do the needful and reply as early as possible.
              Aug 13, 2020

i have a dish TV HD connection from since june 2011.
                I have logged a compliant with Dishtv (ref No 96338030,) on 29th Aug respectively and it’s been over 6days with no resolution.
                Every day i call coustmercare and ask about the complaint but no one comes and rectifies it, it is getting frustrating but Dishtv is not bothered about it cauz they have got their money and care a damn about the customer.
                dishtv service centre sector 35 cabin no.7 office i have called and said they will send someone but no one ever came, chetan,aditya and manoj and says they will send someone tomorrow but his tomorrow never comes and 2 times i personaly face to face meet and they said your dth box software problem and change free of cost they called swap.but no one comes and swap dth box.
                Please can we take some action aginst Dishtv so that other dont face this after paying good amount for hopeless service. They are cheating their customers, new connection is done in a day but once you take it your trapped cauz there is no service
                This is most unprofessional company i have seen, if you cannot provide services then pls don’t. I am more than happy to shut my connection with dish and move to another provider if they refund my money.

DishTV — Unprofessional Company

DishTV website is not working properly from last ten days due to that i was not able to do recharge on due that they have stop my telecast. I have filed complained in customer care through both mail and phone but no response.

I am thinking i should file case in consumer court

Dishtv HD — Forced to Pay 450 Rs as rent

I own a Dishtv HD connection at my home.
                The problem i have is, the packages offered for the HD customers...
                The HD customers dont have any options of selecting the packages.
                We have to pay a minimim of 450 rs, This will include the HD starter pack and Platinum Pack in Dish.
                If we need to have the extra HD channels, then we have to pay another 150 for sports and 100 for HD alacarte pack.

The customers are not given any option to select the lower priced to package like gold, silver, etc
                also they are not allowed to select the Starter pack.

The HD customers are forced to take the platinum pack and HD starter pack. (No other option to recharge)

Please someone look this issue.

I have recharged my dishtv with "Super HD Royale" (*Anual payment)* which is highest package available, but in same pack some HD channels are blocked like 1)HD UTV Movies 2)Zee Cinema 3)Trvel XP HD etc etc., i got response against this mail as

"Thank you for writing to DISHTV.
                  We request you to kindly specify the exact error message (e.g. NO ACCESS, NO SIGNAL, CHECK SMART CARD, etc.), so that needful can be done at the earliest.
                  Moreover, would like to inform you that Zee Cinema HD is not a part of our base package, in order to view that channel you need to purchase our Zee Cinema HD A-la carte worth Rs 40/- with lock-in period of 30 days so kindly revert so that needful can be done at the earliest.
                  Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.
                  We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile."

As per your response Zee Cinema HD,Travel XP HD, UTV Action HD is not part of our base pack, then what is the use of taking higher value pack(as i have taken the highest value package available in the list i.e Super Royal Pack)

If DishTV asking me to pay more amount for HD channels then simply they are fooling the subscibers. Even he had opted for Highre value package.

Sachin Patil
                  Aug 13, 2020

I have dish TV connection for the last 8-10 years. and the VC number is VC [protected]. From 18th July the DTH service has been deactivated just after I have renewed my subcription. The next reneawal date was 4th Ocober. after several compliants on person came and installed another VC and now they are saying you have not paid for your new connection. I have requested DishTv seveal times to refund my money. Instead they write several mails with out renewing my connection. They are liable and resoponsible legal actions initiated by me. You must refund my renewal fees paid and cost of set top box rubbed on me.

Dish TV — Renewal of Connection

Reference my dish connection it is not working due to non payment of Dish TV. I had made the payment on 25/12/2008 Rs. 600/- to Dish TV by ITZ CASH CARD. At the time of payment the shopkeeper also give me order no.[protected].

I had talked "N" no of times in customer care and convey him that I had made the Rs. 600/- payment on 25/12/08, he was unable to tell me where is my payment had gone.

Lastly I went to DISH TV Office and convey the complete message in the front of customer care, she assured me that your payment will be come in to your account and your account will be activated, but after 4 days i have no receive any positive feed, so I again called up to know the feedback, at that time she told me that it was the activation charges for child connection to independent connection. When I said that you provide me in written then she refused to give me in written.

The Truth is that they don't know where my payment had gone. At last I closed my connection and switch over to AIRTEL.
                    At present I have a dish tv connection Child Pack. Please advice if this can be converted into individual connection pack.

DishTV Connection — Deviation from agreed clauses

I took the dishtv connection in 2005(Subscription No.[protected])by paying Rs.4100/- which includes one year subscription charges for "Pay Channels". It was told that if we want "pay channels", renewal charges is to be paid. If it is not renewed, we would get all other channels(Zee channels, Dooradarshan channel of all languages)except"Pay channel". We used to renew subscription till Sept.2008(upto Sept.2009). Every year they cut many channels and this year I did't renew it. So they disconnected the service fully. This is violation of the agreed clauses at the initial stage of taking connection. It is CHEATING since the management of the company feel that now they are well established and no one can do anything even if they do not honour their agreement. I hope Time will teach them good Lesson.

P. Unnikrishnan
                    Mavelikara, Kerala
                    Tel. [protected]
                    I will Give You the email id of Dishtv Customer Care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

sir i have a connection of dish tv vc no-[protected] but dish tv give me a wrong information about my dish tv recharge eg- my recharge date id 12/08/2012 then dish tv gives me my next recharge date 17/08/2012 so sir plz help me i am very tired about this wrong information
                      Aug 13, 2020

dish antenna system — wrong information given

your representative Mr.nikhil ([protected]) has come for convincing us to subscribe reliance big tv, he has given a pamplet showing various packages. In one of south package there was one channel called GEMINI TV for which we have paid Rs.5 but not we are unable to view the channel. your call centre are unable to solve our problem.therefore you are requested to take back your dish antenna hardware & refund back our money of Rs.1790/- which was paid at time of installation.

Please do needful at earliest.
                      I am a dish tv customer with vc no. [protected]. Currently I am using south Silver Pack+Sports Fiesta alacarte pack. Yesterday I contacted customer care and requested to cancel Sports Fiesta alacarte pack. Within 4 hours got the reply from them..
                      Thank you for writing to dishtv.
                      We would like to inform you that Sports Fiesta alacarte pack is running under the lock in policy of 90 days of activation that's why your request can not be processed.
                      Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.
                      I was using this alacarte pack from last one month and during activation I clearly mentioned cc to activate it for one month. Also in ads they display charges for this service in monthly basis. So its monthly plan and how can they lock in for 90 days?

RESPECTED SIR
                        i'am alwyn d'silva i had bought a new dishtv connection on 28 july 2012. at the time of purchase i was promised one month free of the top package which consist of all da channels including the HD channels but three days of the connection zee cinemaHD has been removed and i have been told that zee cinemaHD is no longer a part of any package and if i want the channel i will have to pay seperate on al carte basis. i feel this is cheating

ALWYN D'SILVA
                        Aug 13, 2020

We have a Dish TV HD connection with subscription to Super Royale HD Pack , we have paid the money for the pack @ Rs 550 per month in advance till Jan 2013, Dish TV has recently (from June 21) unilaterally withdrawn 3 HD channels namely Zee Studio HD , Zee Cinema HD and Travel XP HD from the pack. When we wrote to the customer care at Dish TV they responded that since the cost of the channels had gone up they had withdrawn the channels from the pack and if we wish to continue to view them we had to pay Rs 100 PM extra and further responded to state that this had been done on basis of discrete Dish TV policy. When I continued to follow up with them restoring the channels I got response that my concern has been forwarded to concerned department (god only knows which department in dish tv is the concerned department for my concern) after repeated attempts to get response of the so called concerned department from the customer care i get a the same response from where we had started that the cost of channels has gone up .......... , then i asked for refund of propotionate cost of the channels when they were part of the Super Royale Pack for which money has already been paid , to this we got a response that we cannot get refund and that the channels had been removed from the pack as per company norms

In my opinion when we paid for the Super Royal Pack in advance with listed channels and Dish Tv accepted the money , it should be binding on Dish Tv to honour their part of the agreement.
                          I ALSO HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM MY VC NO IS [protected]

I am explaining the kind of service I am receiving from DishTV. My STB was stopped functioning almost...
                            We annot see the Lord Budhha Channel TV (Nagpur), request to tv channel that please add this on board and let peoples see...
                            DEAR DISH TV..
                            I AM A OLD CUSTOMER OF DISH TV AND I AM USING DISH TV SINCE 4 YEARS. MY VC NO- [protected]. 10 DAYS...

Dear All
                            I have purchased one dish TV connection through online payment on 09/07/2012. Before payment when I ask the customer care service about the installation time they informed me that it will take only 24 hrs. But after successful payment i use to telephone them about the installation and they said it will take 3 working days. But after complaint to different persons, and mailing to different addresses today only i.e. 21/07/2012 at 3:00pm it is installed successfully. During this long period of follow-up i spent more than RS. 500.00 for the follow up of installation. The concerned NODAL OFFICER Mr. Anindya Bose and the ASE Mr. Moni Konwar were really very lazy to resolve my problem. They were running away from my problem. Even dish TV customer care service also not very efficient to resolve my problem and also they were regretting me to have register a complaint against Mr. Bose and Mr. Moni Konwar.
                            The entire system is a chaos one to serve the people from North East India. Again i like to say that DISH TV ON WHEEL IS a flop show of dish tv India ltd. It is simply an advertise to make people fool and to face problems only.

Ghanashyam Deka
                            Token No: 110998
                            First Complaint: 91606675
                            2nd Complaint: 92172586
                            3rd Complaint: 92216609
                            4th Complaint: 92222235
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            In my earlier connection also they used to have same type of fraude in the same manner
                            I have a plan to buy dish tv on line, but after hearing this issue I will move to airtel

dear sir
                              my name is midhun my shop name yen key sons i am oxygen retailer my id no 48702541

my proble is my recharge number is wrong. wrong number is [protected] / my orginal number is [protected] transactin id[protected] date 18/7/2012 rs 500 plse refund
                              my phone number is [protected]
                              wrong recharge

Dish TV — incorrect recharge

hi
                              i jai parkash saini here. i have dish tv DTH connection last three year. i recharge a amount of Rs.900 on 22/11/2008 for three month. But the acount dept. of dish tv given me the renewal date on 03/12/2008. when i complaint this regard the cust. care dont take action on my complaint from 04/12/2008 to till date .i every day call them but they do not solve my complaint.
                              Jai Parkash Saini
                              Delhi.
                              im a customer of dishtv..last time i bought a recharge of rs 600 and the monthly charge transaction was rs 189..now it shows rs 2.09 as my outstanding balance..where has my credit gone ?? iv talked to the customer care ..no help..plz help
                              hi dear sir
                              i am working in ICAI ITO DELHI so i have 3 conction of Dish tv so i wont recharge of dish vt so give me address of near ITO
                              SIR, UNFORTUNATELY Y'DAY I HAD RECHARGED 998 RS IN WRONG CARD NUMBER. DISTRIBUTOR PASTED A WRONG LABEL ON TOP OF MY DEVICE.
                              MY CARD NUMBER IS [protected]
                              WRONG CARD NUMBER IS [protected]
                              IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING IN FAVOUR OF ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW, [protected] IS MY CELL # THANK YOU
                              My Dish tv VC No. is [protected] in the name of sandeep patel.
                              But on 14/06/2014 I have make a recharge of 320/- on VC No. [protected] by mistake.

At that time the customer care exicurive told me that they will refund the amount to my correct VC no but till date i have log complains many time but didn't get any responce from DISH TV.

Recharge Details

VC No in which I have made recharge—[protected]
                              Recharge Amount-320
                              Recharge Date-14/06/2014
                              Recharge through- ICICI Bank portal
                              Transaction Reference number-[protected]

My correct VC no is [protected].
                              So request you to please do the needful for the transfer of recharge to my correct VC no.
                              Transaction receipt is attached with Mail.

Please find the attached proof of recharge..
                              My Dish tv VC No. is [protected] in the name of sandeep patel.

Recharge Details

VC No in which I have made recharge—[protected]
                              Recharge Amount-320
                              Recharge Date-14/06/2014
                              Recharge through- ICICI Bank portal
                              Transaction Reference number-[protected]

My correct VC no is [protected].
                              Transaction receipt is attached with Mail.

Please find the attached proof of recharge..
                              Dear sir /madam
                              I have recharged dish tv vc no [protected] for rs 250 by online recharge on dated 11.1.2015.Transaction receipt Order no: #[protected] .but mistakenly I have recharged wrong vc no [protected]. So sir transfered my money in my vc no [protected] as soon as possible...
                              I have done the by mistake recharge of 310 RS on Other vc card number. fallowing are the details of that.i have done that recharge
                              online with the help of Citibank, on 03, feb 2015

1) Correct VC card number [protected].

2)Wrong VC card number [protected]