DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

SIR/MAM,
I WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST DISH TV COSTUMER CARE PEOPLE. I HAVE RECHARGED MY DISHTV ACCOUNT ON SUNDAY...
Sir i have made a transation of Rs 200 in vc no [protected] through EPRS system of Disht Tv and get a transation id TRA[protected]...

I want to draw attention of consumers looking to get a new DTH connection.

They have a very inconsistent pricing of products. In my case I wanted to add a child connection to my already existing connection.

They quoted 890+200 Rs installation charges with tax on website.
990+ 200 _ Tax on phone

Then when the franchisee called me to set up time for installation, he said it will be 1190+ 200 + Tax.

It didnt end here. They advertised, that 160 will be charged when my connection is added as a child to already existing connection.

But later they U turned on it saying that my older connection is older than January 2010. So they cannot add child to this connection.

If this is so, they should have mentioned it in their promotions and/or website clearly or atleast when I called them to setup the connection.

I would say they are bunch of and you should consider other options as there are ample of them available. I m also doing so. review of AIrtel IPTV are welcome as I m completely satisfied with there service and customer support.

and please I m not an agent of any company. I m just a normal but aware consumer.

-Jai Hind

Respected Sir,
    My VC number is [protected] and registered mobile number is [protected].I am facing scrambling problem in some channels like star plus,star one,sony,zee tv,ten sports,net geo,sab,colors,imagine ..
    i have called the customer care 5-6 times they are not providing me valuable info.I have also reinstalled my dish tv antenna two times but still the problem persists.Please refresh my pairing with my stb.AS i think this is the only solution available.Also i m receiving signal strength 60 and signal quality as 70 percent in my stb.This problem problem is occuring from last 5 months i m totally fed up with this otherwise i have to go to change my dish operator.
    Please help me out.

Anand Prakash s/o MR. Devilal hodkasia

I have set top box of Dish Tv at my home - my vc No. is [protected]
      Please note that dish tv has upgraded...

To give you a gist of the complaints-

I got my dish tv activated/recharged on 19th Mar 2011 after my Sons board exam. I had recharged for Rs 405 equivalent to 3 months subscription.

From May end onwards i was getting sms for recharging the account and i got suproised and called up Dishh TV and i was told that Chutti TV is a paid channel and activated as ala carte from 4th April 2011 without checking / consulting with me.

The copies of the trailin gmails below are self explanatory.

--Original Message-----
      From: "IV unnikkrishnan " <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
      Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 12:19:12
      To: customercare<[protected]@dishtv.in>
      Reply-To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Subject: Re: Mail tran. Id - 4991436

Can I have the mail I'd of your senior most person responsible for customer relations.

I am not convinced with your same tape recorded reply.

If you have converted the Chutti TV as a paid channel are not you supposed to check with me.

How do a customer knows about the change of an existing channel to paid channel.

Is it not your duty to update the customer.

You cannot decide it on your own.

Customer should be given the option.

Any way forward me the mail Id of your senior most CR person.

Regards, Unni Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
      From: "customercare" <[protected]@dishtv.in>
      To: <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
      Subject: Re: Mail tran. Id - 4991436

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that waiver can not given to you because Chutti TV was activated on your VC as a free a-la-carte and after that it was converted in Paid and as per company norms, customer has to give his request to deactivate his Free ala-carte to customer care otherwise free packs would be converted in Paid a-la-carte Packs.

Please feel free to write to us in case you need any further assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Deepak Dimri
      DISHTV

Did our response resolve your query? Please Click on the link below to give us your valuable feedback.

Only MTNL/BSNL lines :[protected];Only non MTNL/BSNL lines :[protected]Prefix 011 for North; 022 for West; 033 for East; 044 for South); All lines:[protected]; to get a prompt call back from dishtv SMS- DISHTV CALL ME to 57575 from your Registered Mobile Number.
      To Register your Mobile Number SMS - DISHTV RMN <VC No> to 57575

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
      Dear Ms. Priya,

I don't really know what to say. Either you don't understand or act as if you have not understood.

On whose instruction Chutti TV has been converted to ala carte paid channel.

If you have done it on your own am I supposed to pay for this.

If it has been made a paid channel I as a customer should have been given the option of deciding whether to go for the paid channel or not.

Hope you understand this simple language and refund, else I will have to go for the other alternates.

Regards, Unni Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Dear Sir

As per our telephonic I have scanned and submitted the SAF copy via
        mail. On phone you have promised me that within 2 hrs my connection
        will be activated. It's more than 5 hrs I have mailed you but still my
        connection is not activated and it shows same message as vc is not
        paired with set top box. It's pathetic service on behalf of dishtv as
        it's clearly your responsibility to activate the connection but you
        are unable to do it after repeated reminder. Why you are making false
        promises to the customer that " if you are purchasing HD connection it
        will be installed and activated within max 24 hrs". Sir it's been more
        I have purchased dishtv true hd on 8/6/2011 from sejal electronic Maninagar
        He promised me to activate and installed connection within 12 hrs. Its more than 36hrs since I have purchased your connection but there is no
        channel working.

Also note here during installation non of the HD channel's signal
        receive as signal quality is just 2% for the HD channels as
        transponder no 10 to 14 not able to catch or receive any signal. I
        have discussed this issue with your technical person who was came to
        my house for the installation but he clearly told that he had no idea
        why signal as not receiving for HD channels. And he left. So on your
        part you have even not installed the connection properly.

Even dealer bright enterprise had not submitted the copy of SAF and copy of my licence which I have given and signed at the time of installation. So I have talked with your customer care your exec told me that if you want to activate your account you can scanned the SAF to the [protected]@dishtv.in so I have scanned my SAF and my I'd proof and send it to the above mentioned e mail. But channel is not working so again I called to customer care this time your exec told me to do SMS pair vc no STB no and send it to 57575. I have send the similar SMS but reply was vc no and STB is already paired and activated.

Kindly look into the metter and do needful

dishtvindia — dishtv not activated

i submitted my fee of Rs 125 at the dealr of dishtvindia on 20-11-09 but the dishtv did no activate till date

My Dish TV service is not working( Not receiving any signal),since 3rd June'11 after the windy, rains lashed in Mumbai city. I waited for 2 days thinking the service will resume on its own however it was still not working. I contacted the Dish TV service center , the call center agent informed that they will have to send an executive to fix the issue however I will have to pay a service of approx 150 Rs ( I don't remember the exact amount).

I asked him why should I pay the charges isn''t it the companies duty to provide basic service.The agent gave me another option he said if you log a complain right now and still if the service is not resumed in one month then the company will no charge me any fees, which didnot make sense to me

I then requested to speak to the supervisor , however the agent informed me he would have to schedule a callback. When the supervisor contacted me the line got disconnected. Till date I haven't received a call and the signal is still not working.

The company is robbing innocent consumers by not providing the basic service and charging us such high fees.

For instance If the telephone line service gets affected due to heavy rains the company fixes the problem without charging the consumer. In my case every time there will be windy rains and the signal is not received is misplaced I will be forced to pay service charges, which is not due to me error.

Kindly assist as I choose not to succumb to such exorbitant charges which the company wants to charge for providing basic service

My phone number is registered with the company

Thanks & Regards,
          Paulina Dias
          Jan 10, 2016
          I have not been using Dish tv from last 2 yrs. All issues were resolved. Please remove my complaint details from your website at the earliest

Dish TV — Unauthorized Disconnection of Dish TV Connection

I had taken Dish TV connection from Nangia and renewed it for the second time for one more year, by paying in advance the total amount meant for Platinum package, which was supposed to cover all the channels, including the paid ones. Now, the company and the distributor collectively duped me by terminating my connection three months in advance saying that I had used the pay channels. They are trying to make fun of the customer, by not reactivating the connection, even after repeated complaints through telephone and email.Nangia is a leading dealer of major white goods brands in India.

Thanks mate! I sent at least a dozen of mails to Dish TV and the distributor, they didnt do anything, seems they are hand-in-glove. I am approaching the consumer court and the national and local media.
          Got charged for a $24.99 socceer event I never nor anyone else ordered in my household. Had to escalate call from rep in India to someone in Denver. Had to convince them I did not order this event -- was told it was ordered over the phone. They could look at my account and see that I've never even ordered a movie for $6.99, originally $4.99 two years old, much less a $19.99 sporting event at 9 p.m. on a work night, plus $5 phone order assistance!

Don't like this seemlingly mandatory online billing as when dishTV makes a mistake or increases fees with no prior notification, I have to make another monthly call to ask what the charges about -- and the incorrect amount automatically gets charged to my credit card.. In the case of the $24.99 charge -- I wanted it returned to my credit card. dishTV will not do this -- said credit will appear on next bill. This is ridiculous as this is another thing I have to check for next month. Like any other fraudulent charge, I want it off my bill now -- and don't want to have to pay for it for -- then look for the credit next month.

Sir, i was customer of dish tv and it was very wonderful service provider, i agree.
            but i bought LCD tv and i want HD connetion as well as when i bought dish tv then there was one shceme that give Rs. 2490/- as refund subject to submit system.

i bought dish tv on 1.05.05 and it has been submitted on 03.07.10 at shiv service at baroda as per guideline of our dealer and Mr M. I. Dholkawala ([protected]).

Sir i want to say one think when i buy dish tv, dealer has sent customer copy of receipt to company and company copy to me. ( interchange receipt).
            which was submitted at shiv service baroda.

i attach here with receipt copy and acknolegemet copy.

Sir then after i called so many person at your dish tv. but didnt get satisfactory reply.

please do needful and help to get refund my deposit amount
            not give refund
            not give refund
            Aug 13, 2020

my DTH DISH TV creating so much problem for me like signal quality,hang,take long processing time and mainly my dishtv already recharge up to 21st june but on 4 th june it will shut down and shown the message that " please recharge your account to avail the services" . under this i talk to the customer care but no solution comes against him and said i ll charge 150 rs + service tax. but i deny to give bcz many times it create me problem .
              i want to surrender this dish tv and i want refund the whole amount of set top box because of bad service and no service center is present in uy city even in our state who solveing the problem of this.

sir i request u that pease consider the matter seriously.

thanking you

ajai kumar agarwaol
              k-48 gyan sarover colony
              ramghat road
              aligarh (up) , 202001

my dth dish tv VC NO. [protected]
              my contact no. +91-[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

My VC No. [protected] and i am attaching the email correspondence of the discrepancy.

Re: Payment Received Confirmation and change of pa
                From: customercare <[protected]@dishtv.in>

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

We thank you for your continuous patronage and being our valuable customer for last 02 years.

We would like to inform you that as per your request the package has been upgraded from Dish South Silver Saver to Dish South Gold Hindi worth Rs. 199/- per month (inclusive of all taxes) (channels 169) on VC [protected].

Receipt Number: UR-12/04/11NA[protected].

We would also like to inform you that your package's renewable date will be revised according to your package. You can view it on My Dish TV Account.

We would like to inform you that as per our records, we have received your payment of Rs.400/- on[protected] through Online.

Your next renewal date is 20/06/2011. You can also view it on "My Dish TV Space Account.

Sunil Kumar
                DISH TV

my dishtv space account.

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We understand that you would like to update My dishtv account of VC [protected].

We thank you for your continuous patronage and being our valuable customer for last 2 years.

We would like to inform you that your request for updation of My dishtv space for VC [protected] has been processed.

Keep your Set Top Box switched on for next 15 minutes on [protected]@dishtv, so that you can start receiving the updated information at the earliest.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

Raghav Kakra

Dear Manager,
                thanks for the information but as per my dishtv account i am not getting any
                information it is showing zero for all information. Do update accordingly.
                regards,
                _____________________________

Update My dishtv space account

Dear Mr. Gopinath,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.

Munish Aggarwal

Dear Manager,
                As you have mailed me i checked up my dishtv space account but the information
                which it is showing is of the old one i.e. 05.06.2011 not as 20.06.2011, Update
                the same immmediately and confirm once again. As it is contradicting
                information, which Regards,

Customer Care Executive

Re: Update My dishtv space account
                From: customercare <[protected]@dishtv.in>

We would like to inform you that we have received your last payment of Rs.400/- against VC [protected] on date 12/04/2011 and your next renewal date is 05/06/2011.

Moreover, we would also like to inform you that your VC [protected] is running under Dish South Gold Hindi Cricket Telugu Language Zone pack cost of Rs.199/- per month (inclusive taxes) along with Extreme Entertainer cost of Rs.35/- per month (inclusive taxes) so as per the billing your renewal date is correct.

Furthermore, we would also like to inform you that we have updated your My Dishtv Space account.

Keep your Set Top Box switched on for next 15 min on [protected]@dishtv, so that you can start receiving the channels at the earliest.

Jatin Tuteja

Dear Manager,
                This is with reference to my earlier mail dated 12.04.2011 on the above subject,
                till date my dishtv space account is not updated and the actual my renewal date
                is 20.06.2011 whereas the present account is showing as 05.06.2011, do update
                accordingly. Already you have sent a reply message regarding this clarification
                on 12.04.2011 as 20.06.2011 renewal date but not updated the account on my
                dishtv space do the same at the earliest.
                Hoping to hear from you.
                Gopinath,

Re: Update My dishtv space account - Urgent

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that your ala-carte Extreme Entertainer has been deactivated and as per our records your next renewal date is 06/06/2011 for VC [protected].

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologies for the problem faced by you.

Ekta Luthra

Dear Manager,
                I had never asked for any Extreme Entertainer package neither now nor earlier
                you can check the call log. As per the telecon with your customer care
                complaint no. 60378675 dated 02.05.2011 your executive had clarified the issue
                and they have confirmed my renewal date as 20.05.2011 and they said it will be
                updated within 2 hrs but it is not done. Kindly do the same at the earliest. I
                am not renewing now until you update the date, if not i have to go legally now.
                I have the email proof of 12.04.2011 which clearly shows the package and
                renewal date.
                Coming to your records, you are not maintaining the records and putting the
                blame on the customer, shame on your part and your company - first you update
                the records and talk all this nonsense. How many times i have to keep
                communicating with you people - who does not have the proper system.
                One more think, i am getting the alert for renewal on my dish which is of your
                fault, if you are penalizing me i have to proceed legally now as your company
                has troubled me a lot from initial connection to till date.

Kind Attn. Nodal Office & COO - Update of Renewal

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that the currently your running package is south gold hindi cricket
                with no a-la-carte and next renewal date is 6 june 2011

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.

Supriya singh

With reference to no. 60540702, Mr. Sumit, Supervisor of Customer Care Center,
                After noon at around 0245pm of date 04.06.2011 has confirmed the updation of the
                renewal date.
                I am Gopinath, My VC No.[protected] and i am holding this connection for the
                past 2yrs approximately and from day i.e. from the purchase to till date some
                thing or other problems are being created by your company or executives. Either
                renewal date or service or packages and even gone to such an extent the package
                available on the site and Customer Centre says that package is not available, at
                last i have to forward the ad/the page from dishtv site, then they realised.
                Now my problem is, in the month of April 2011 around 19th April my renewal was
                due but i had renewed my connection on 12th of April 2011 the package has been
                upgraded from Dish South Silver Saver to Dish South Gold Hindi worth Rs. 199/-
                per month (inclusive of all taxes) without any ala carte but when i contacted
                Dishtv, CC i was surprised to hear that without my concern/request they
                activated the ala carte Extreme Entertainer from that day and on the same day i
                had told them i do not want that ala carte and requested to deactivate
                immediately and your executive told he will do it immediately but they have not
                done so, now i understand. Actually i have not contacted your DishTv, CC based
                on the reply from your CC email reply ( Pls. read the below). With this
                (Rs.400) payment straight away my renewal should atleast upto
                12.06.2011(approximately) and one week difference of the earlier renewal date
                difference i.e. to 20.06.2011 {This is simple lay man's logic}. As the My
                Space Dishtv is not updated and i am getting the alert on the TV, I had
                approached your CC and then i came to know you people have not deactivated the
                extreme entertainer ala carte and they said they are deactivating and will give
                the next renewal date and they gave me as 06.06.2011 which is ridiculous, as my
                request was pending from past two months you have not taken any action for the
                past two months and you are claiming that you have done deactivation from just 2
                days. If i have not approached you earlier i can understand but i have done
                through email and got the confirmation and the revised
                Hoping to get Justice at the earliest.
                Thanks!

Hi, Myself Akbar,
                  I have been using Dishtv India for five Years, but there not availbale any single Islamic or Urdu...

Due to misunderstanding one A-la-carte pack "Extreme movie" got activated in my dish tv but unfortunately the channels what ever in Extreme movie pack are already in my base pack. Dish TV charged twice for single Chanel.I already request for deactivate this A-la-carte pack "Extreme movie".
                  The details of the request:
                  Request Date: 01-Jun-2011,Time:- 20:15 IST
                  Request number:[protected] and 60342391
                  Call Attender Name:- Mr.Rajan( As per Attendant)
                  Dish TV call Center Location:- Noida, India.
                  I little bit surprise when I got a call from [protected] at around 21:10 IST,and telling that we need to call again after 3 to 4 days for deactivating those pack.
                  First of all I paid two time for some Chanel and now I need to call again for deactivating my A-La-Carte. My I know which type of service is this and how Dish TV is going to justify this issue.Are Dish TV not forcing for consumer forum help? Because They are not helpful anymore!!!
                  Please let me know What to do?
                  Aug 13, 2020

I purchased a Dish Tv's Dish Tru HD Connection before 3 months ago.

At the time of purchase Dish TV offiered...

I am using Dish Tv since 3 years, after every 6 months I have to repair the set-up box.
                    Dish Tv has set up only one dealer in Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh) with a monopoly in the city which has led to ruthless & nonsense replies from them. I lodged a complaint against the dealer to the company. Every time I call them I am asked to wait for another 2 hours to wait for there call. It has been 15hpurs I have not received any call from the company. The set - up box was given for repair on 25th May 2011. On 28th May 2011 also we have no signs of getting it back whereas it was supposed to be handed over immediately.

Consumers are being mislead badly by the dealer & as well as the company.

Dealer exact words : "I am not going to give it back to you do whatever you want to do"
                    Aug 13, 2020

My VC No. is[protected]. I have bought a DISHTV connection two months back with a GLOD cricket
                      plan (Rs 225 PM) I paid 3 months rental in advance. However, the
                      tech-support/service team which installed it gave me only 212 channels
                      whereas I was eligible for 270 channels (the fact came to my knowledge
                      when I tried to watch StarNews and it was mssing). Upon contact with
                      customer care they informed me as if I have some problem related to
                      antenna alignment. next day a technical boy appeared and after 1/2 an
                      hr. struggle informed my wife that he wants to take back my STB. As I
                      was in office at that time (He came with out any prior appointment and
                      information) and he was not having any Id or visitng card, I advised
                      my spouse to not to hand over STB to an unidentified man. I contacted
                      customer care again to find that according to their records my problem
                      was rectified as it was related to antenna alignment only. I told them
                      the whole stroy again and they sent me a schedule of visit of executive
                      on 28/5/11. After 5 minutes I got a call from some Mr Dharmendra who
                      claimed to be the head of your service centre at greater noida. he
                      dictated me me to bring my STB to his office as his executive will not
                      visit again. I tried hard to make him understand my issues, he simply
                      told me again and again that his manpower cost is more important than
                      a satisfactory customer issue redress. I pleaded to pay for the visit
                      of the executive, even then he refuse and said I may go to the
                      consumer forum, and also informed me that STB was not manufactured by
                      him or DISHTV. I again contacted CC and they assured me to send some
                      executive soon. Luckily, now again Executive (name hidden intentionally) appeared at my door and he
                      brought back my STB and CARD with a promise that it may take 3-4 days
                      if my STB repaired. However, if it is to be replaced with anew one, it
                      may take a long time.

Now, my issue is, I have paid for 270 channels, but could enjoy only
                      210 odd ones for 2 months and now I will again be able to enjoy my
                      DISHTV after a period still unknown to me (it appears it may take
                      atleast a week or more). The service people are dictating terms to
                      customers. In my honest opinion, I paid DISHTV for entertainment and
                      it has turned out to be regular harassment to me and my family. I
                      have not received the value for the money I have paid to you. The
                      Person (mr Abbas) who took away my STB had no I-card, even the
                      receiving which I had insistingly taken form him, is given on a
                      visiting card of some Mr Titto of Chirag Infotech (on the reverse of somebody else'
                      v-card I have received the receiving). I myself have v-cards off many
                      other business managers, can I use the reverse of these to give
                      receipts??? or these predict that I belong to the same company/org.??

Further my name has not been corrected even though I have spoken to
                      CC executives so many times during the last 7 days.

My hubme appeal to DISH TV authorities ( Kind Attn: Mr Sandeep Tiwari) Kindly look in to the matter seriously and redress my problem or else
                      I may not be interested to continue your services and my last recourse
                      will be the Consumer Protection forum.

Aggrieved and cheated

Faize Nabi
                      Aug 13, 2020

i had bought a Dish TV tru HD on 24th march 2011 for Rs 3500/-. and i got the wrong information about the monthly tariff's form the local dealer.till one week i struggled a lot with technical difficulties, after that on 20th april i realised and shocked to know that i need to pay 450 per month for my so called HD connection, and i recharged. without my concern during the online recharge they had levied some upgrade for my package and increased the price to 550 per month which is very abnormal and what I feel is extortion by dishtv people, out of frustration now i have packed the box and kept it aside , kindly help me as i dont need a HD pack, i need a south silver pack which is economical which they are not doing it whereas other DTH service providers like airtel are offering the same with HD setup box. i consider myself as being cheated by the fraudulent company known as zee dishtv. kindly help me to alleviate my situation and atleast recover my hard earned money lost in this process. this is my sincere request to other dth aspirants not to go for dish tv, as they are looters
                        SIR

HERE IS MY DEATILS

CHANDRA BABU YADAV T
                        VC NO [protected]

I HAVE SENT MAIL BUT U HAVE TO DO SOME THING FROM YOUR END, BCOZ THEY WILL NOTHING

i recharged my dishtv account through online sbi. but my money deducted and my account has not been recharged and also money is not refunded in my account within more that two month of transaction. dishtv customer care is telling we not received payment it is bank's fault and bank manager is telling i cant do any thing for this online transaction.

many times i talked to dishtv customer care and bank manager . also i gave application along with dishtv's mail copy to bank two week earlier but problem has not resolved.

plsz help me.
                          Aug 13, 2020

on 22/05/2011 i have paid the dish tv recharge amt rs.300/-by sbi debit card but by mistake you submitted the recharge amt rs.300/- in vc no [protected] which is wrong vc no .so i want to submit recharge amt rs.300/- in vc no [protected] pl kindly make this change immediately and inform me on my e mail id [protected]@rediffmail.comthanking you

manoj rajaram kagane
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            HI, IAM ROHIT KOHLI I HAVE DEPPOSITED RS.500/-ON DATED 18/04/12. BUT TILL NOT UPDATE AND NOT RECEIVED THE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE,
                            DISH TV NO-[protected]
                            MY MOBILE NO-[protected]

After being complaining regularly for more then 20 days the problem
                              remains as it is and no one is taking the initiative to solve the
                              problems.

Problem started on 3rd May 2011 regarding recharge your card but my
                              validity is till 6th June 2011. on 4th May 2011 I got the error 201
                              (pairing problem) and could not see the paid channels. The error was
                              all of a sudden displayed while watching movie. I called up the toll
                              free number given on the screen and also SMS was sent to 57575. Spoke
                              to the executive Mr.Amit, he suggested us to take the setup box with
                              VC card to the nearest dealer and he will solve the problem. The
                              dealer could not do anything and said that he will send a mail to the
                              customer care and get back to you. I was waiting for the reply from Dishtv on 4th May but???? They never turned back...
                              After this the second day i.e on 5th May 2011 again I called your
                              customer care and spoke to Mr.Rahul and Mr. Saif (Supervisor)
                              complaint No. 58467841 was and said will be solved within 24 hrs.
                              Again next day till 11th May2011 we spoke to various executives giving
                              the same information, same complaint, same discussion with every
                              executive. This was frustrating for us,but no one came with proper
                              solution only gave the commitments.

Second complaint no. 58612116 dated 07/05/2011. To tell you a joke is,
                              I received SMS twice after each complaint stating " Your dishtv
                              complaint no:58467841 / 58612116 is resolved. We hope you are
                              satisfied with the resolution. Incase of any concern, call on
                              [protected] with you com" without solving the problem you have sent
                              such message and that too without any cross verification with the
                              customer. when spoke to your people again your people they only say "
                              So Sir " will look into the matter. What non sence people you all are.
                              You trouble the customer for 15 days and still you want that customer
                              should not shout, use harsh/hard language. How do you aspect that the
                              customer should still speak in polite way.

Now your people say that the setup box no. is changed. I want to ask
                              you people how it has been changed now for i am using this for last 3
                              years. I have not changed the VC care nor the Setup Box. I have the
                              receipt given to me at the time of installation in the year 2008 and
                              on that also the Setup Box no is 0860ABF23DS73906 ( My original STB
                              No. which is mentioned on the receipt, and behind the setup Box
                              sticker).

There is a problem with you software which is updated recently. This
                              might by at the time of importing the old data to current data.

From 3rd may 2011 to 11th May 2011 the executives i have spoken to and
                              yet till today the problem is not solved and you executives have not
                              even verified whether the problem is solved or not.

Date Spoke to Executive Comments
                              03/05/2011 Mr. Amit Asked to take the setup box to the
                              dealer
                              05/05/2011 Mr. Rahul/Mr.Saif Complaint No.:58467841 Got SMS
                              reply against the complaint: " Your dishtv complaint no:58467841 is resolved. We hope you are satisfied with the resolution. Incase of any concern, call on [protected] with you com..

06/05/2011 Mr Amit (Sr.Exe) Will Send the Technical person
                              (Technical person did not turnup that day but visited on Sunday07/05/2011. The person just checked the VC.NO. and STB NO. and saidthe problem will be solved till monday morning before 11.00 am, but
                              still the solutions)

07/05/2011 Mr. Sudeep/Mr.Prashant Complaint No.:58612116
                              Got SMS reply against the complaint: " Your dishtv complaint no: 58612116 is resolved. We hope you are satisfied with the resolution. Incase of any concern, call on [protected] with you com.

09/05/2011 Mr. Anthony / Sunny Same old question as asked by all
                              (Regional Office) those people mentioned above but no
                              proper reply or solution.
                              Mr. Sunny :said we cannot do it from our said this
                              call will be transferred to the customer
                              care center.

09/05/2011 Mr. Amit (Noida) Same commitment but no solution

11/05/2011 Miss. Sariu / Mr. Hitesh I asked her to transfer me to your senior manager so she transfered me to Hitesh stating that he is a Floor Manager,
                              but after taking to him i got to know that he was Sr. Exe. again fooling me/customer stating that he is a Floor Manager. Same old story discussed with Hitesh and he said that he will personally look into the matter and solve the problem.

On 12/05/2011 Mr. Hitesh Called up again to verify the VC and STB No. and till today no action on the complaints.

These people gave me the commitment that the problem will be solved within 48hrs and what ever lost will be reimbursed. i.e. till the problem is not solved we will extend your validity and i don't know that will happen.

If these people do not take immediate action on this mail and solve my problem i have to search for legal option, where few people earlier from Dishtv customer care have said, you are open to go to legal action we don't mind. The answers are such that it makes customer angry.

VC No.: [protected]
                              Setup Box no is 0860ABF23DS73906
                              Reg. in the Name: Maria W.Gard

These all things are already done for last 20 days. Now I want the
                              solution and action. I should be able to see all the channels and you
                              should reimburse my losses.

Last i spoke to Mr. Rakesh Kumar who had asked me to send SAF receipt copy which I have already sent but still no reply nor any progress in service.

Waiting for your immediate reply and action against this complaint in
                              writing. I have sent Distve customer care REMINDERS 4 TIMES BUT STILL THE ACTION IS NOT TAKEN AND THE PROBLEM IS THE SAME.

With Regards,