DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

In 2006 I took DishTV connection, A sum of Rs. 1590/- was refundable anytime after 3 years on returning digital decoder. I have deposited my decoder in March '11 and till date I have not received my refund. Every time I query about it they say it is under process. I also came to know that there are many customers like me who haven't received their refund. It is pretty strange that company like Dish TV takes processing time of 2 years for simple refund. Infact they are simply cheating their customers.
Non payment of Refund.
Aug 13, 2020

I bought TrueHD from DishTV after talking to their customer representative couple of times. I wanted Tata Sky kind of recording feature where I can record one channel and watch another one at the same time. All the times representative confirmed that you can watch one channel and record another one at the same time.

When they installed TrueHD I realized the problem that I can record the channel which I'm watching which is not useful at all. I notified them in an email and they did not reply back immediately. I asked again and then they said it is not possible to record one channel and watch another channel at the same time.

I should get refund of all the charges as they have cheated by giving wrong information to sell high end services.

I hope I will get justice.

My VC # [protected]

kulvinder singh
    Aug 13, 2020
      I am a dish tv subscriber from 25.05.2005 onwards under VC No.[protected] and now I opted for new HD connection. In this connection,...

Iam Bhushan Kasbekar from Mumbai and I have got installed a new HDconnection of Dish T.V. My viewing card no is [protected].I am completely unsatisfied with the service been provided by Dish TV customer service associate and out sourced agencies who has done the installation. From day one of installation i.e June 05, 2012 till date Iam not getting proper signal of any channels. I have been calling to customer care, have coordinated with the Nodal Officer (Mr. Deepak Patil), later with Area Deputy Manager (Mr. Shailesh Chavan) , Outsouced agencies (Kehan Enterprise – Mr. Parmar / Mr.Asif) who did the installation etc but till date my problem is unresolved.I email been send to the Nodal officer but till date there is no revertal nor any action has been taken. ****

Firstly they installed the Dish on 5th June 2011 but we were not able to see any channel till 10the June and in that also we were just unable to see any HD channel as whatever channels they were showing us in HD category none of were coming mentioing HD tag and when we asked the same to Customer service they told us that they shows their HD channels like that only. Also during 5thJune to 10th June their executives came 5-6times (including their 2 senior person) of which one Mr. Asif (who called himself as senior) he not even installed the HDMI cable he just put us on AV port not on HDMI1 port the same was solved when one of senior executive directly from Dish TV came on 10th June and installed HDMI cable then only we were able to see 2-3 HD channes and for other HD channels the situation was still jaise the waise...
      Also the package which we took under the same we were suppose to get all channels but when I just asked particularly LifeOK channel then their executive is telling us that the same is been removed from their platform hence we have to pay extra 25rs. When we asked the customer service why the same was not intimated us while taking the connection or afterwards that executive was not having any satisfactory answer.
      Also when ever we put call back request they keep mailing us that your number is in DND hence we are unable to call you whereas we told them to change the registered number (via phone & mail) but the same is still not happend.
      Then on 17th July due to the rain water has passed through the cable wire into the set-top box and water was leaking from it hence we disconnected the set-top box completely. We have a 3 yrs old daughter and its quite dangerous as it could also lead to any accident. We kept calling to all the engineer from 17th but no body was bother to pick up our call neither to call us back then on 19th some engineer called and on 20th they changed complete set-top box, since then we started to face new problem that every after an hour our set-top box used to get restart automatically so now they are saying that the adapter of set-top box is spoiled so they will replace the same...we are really fed up with the same still we kept so much patience whoever engineer used to come at our place we never use any bad language to them. From all this you can understand the kind of installation done at our place. And their network is so poor even the little bit of changes in climate or smaldrizzleng affect the network....

And top of this they disconnected our connection on 5th July instead of checking in their record as their all seniors assured us waiver of the lost period.

We made this complaint to Dish TV Nodal officer, DGM but still in vain.
      when we spoken with their DGM (Mr. Shailesh Chavan) he is saying that he will send the cash from his own pocket (as it is doing some favour on us) with his executive for the 15days which were lost in our service period. Then we can refill the package....

The most pathetic services I have ever seen.....in this comparison the Cable connections are always best...

Really this is the bitteexperiencece which we got from Dish TV.....and we will request please don't go for Dish TV connection as they are the most pathetic and 420 type people who just cheat people.................
      Aug 13, 2020
        Last week i recharged my Dish TV Subscription twice in order to upgrade my package.My Viewing Card Number...

I have a DISH TV Connection, V.C [protected]. I am having Dish TV Connection, for the Past 3 Years Now.
        I have been Continuously facing this Complaint from DISH TV, every time I Re-Charge my Connection.
        I get my Connection Re-Charge through DISH TV Official Website.

For DISH TV, the Channels On Internet, for the Desired Re-Charge Package and the Actual Channels Received after Re-Charge are
        Different. ( Many Channels depicted on the DISH TV Site, Under the Required Package cannot be Viewed ).
        I have already Faced this Concern, Thrice with DISH TV.

I have Raised this Complaint to Nodal Officer Lever.

Initially, it said that after Necessary Signal Alterations, I would be able to see them now. ( Mail Confirmation Evidence Available ).
        Later, they would Change their Stand, saying that, Desired Channels are Not Part of the Selected Package, though I Have
        Internet Screen Shot Evidence ( shared also with Nodal Officer ), which Proves them Wrong.

Even after Repeated Follow-up, No Action is Taken either from Customer Representatives Nor Even from the Nodal Officer.

Request Action against the Organization for Mal-Practice & Cheating the Customer.
        Aug 13, 2020

I am Dish TV HD consumer since Nov ' 2011 since last two month period I noticed the sound is getting shattered when I contacted customer service he put one repaired set top box and took my set top box , once again I noticed the same problem after contacting the customer care they say this problem is linked with satellite , kindly look in to the matter and I need the matter need to be attended with competent service engineer . This is for your needful information .

R.S.Negi
          Customer ID - [protected]
          Mobile - [protected]

A- 20 Jogiwala
          Dehradun
          Aug 13, 2020
          Still as on date the matter not attended and nither we are getting any responce from the retailer Mr Gulati at Dehradun in such it is very awkward to be customer of Such company which doesn't care for any comment from customer .

Hope company will deploy the suitable person to attend the issue at the earliest .

Yours Faithfully

R.S.Negi
          A few days back on 18.06.2014 i paid Rs. 1000 to upgrade my standard STB to HD STB...it took them almost 10 days to literally upgrade it...and adding to this the STB worked for only one day...the next day it failed to start up...im very dissapointed...when i called the technician he cared less to receive my calls...and when i registered my complaints with the Dish TV Customer care...it was even worst...worst experience ever...even till today no one gave me a call regarding this... I am not bothered about the amount..but as a customer i expect the services to be good...well i cant take this lack of services anymore...and thinking of going for Tata Sky. Feeling cheated.
          The worst service provided by Dish TV ever in my life. it is embarrasing to buy a product from Dish TV.
          Set top box model #Zenega CD- 1004/iS.
          The product is so worse that it fails in every 3 months.
          Last time it failed in March 2015. Then we complained to this company and got it replaced from the service center for about 1000 rupees. The service person gave a warranty of 3 months.
          InJune it has already failed when 3 months are not yet completed.
          WHAT A POOR QUALITY OF THE HARDWARE...hahahaha :)
          We called the call center people. They gave their own scripted dialogues and now they again want to charge Rs 1000 for replacement.
          The consumers will pay every 3 months time the company product fails.
          The service center people suggests us to take AMC.
          Why should I invest 1000 for every 3 months and when the product fails within 3 months.
          I HAVE A BETTER IDEA- "INDIAN CITIZEN SHOULD NEVER EVER BUY DISHTV".
          Poor Quality of Hardware, Product Fails in 3 months Warranty Period. Complete Wastage Of Money.
          The Service Charges And Repair Charges Are Too High.
          ANY SOLUTION to the prevailing problem every 3 months.

I am using Dish TV and on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 I made a complain for my STB not working and it continuously blinking they registered the complain (complain no:[protected] and customer care said the technician will come and swap the STB to resolve the issue within 24 hours. On next day, Thursday, 28 June 2012, I got call from Pune customer service center saying that we do not have sufficient manpower today and we'll not be able to come to resolve your issue and we can only come tomorrow, Friday, 29 June 2012. On next day I called the person (Suryakant - [protected]) and he came on Friday with STB to swap and when he started the box it has the same problem as mine. Later he said he will come tomorrow, Saturday, 30 June 2012, with other box. On Saturday I called Suryakant and asked when he will come he said he will not come but I have arranged some other person names Santosh who is in surrounding area and will come by 2 PM. I was waiting for him till 3 PM and I went outside for my personal works which I had planned for and got delayed due to service guy not on time. Santosh then called me at 4 PM that I am coming to your place I told him that I am not at home right now and will be back after 4:30 PM. I came home at 5 PM and called him. He said now I am not in that area and will not come today. I had couple phone calls with the service center people and finally another person (Shankar) promised me that he or someone will comy before 7 PM. But no one came for issue resolution and meantime I got SMS on my registered mobile that the "Service request 90449510 got resolved". I am still waiting for my issue to be resolved......
            Aug 13, 2020

I took Dish TV on 18/06/2012 (Viewing Card No. [protected], SAF No.[protected].
              I made a payment of Rs.1625, for the equipment and installation.
              As a part of an offer by Dish TV, I was given all the channels free for the two months, and later I could choose any available package of my choice.

Just after installation the technician asked me to pay him Rs. 100 to get all
              English channels. I refused to pay as he was not ready to give receipt for the
              money asked.

Now, just after two days, I see all the English channels like HBO, Star Movies etc, are missing. I spent Rs.37 + Rs. 48 = Rs. 85(2 instances), on phone to
              contact customer service, but was told there system is down so they cannot do
              anything in this regards. When I requested to cancel the connection and return
              the money, as per consumer law. I was told there's no cancellation department,
              however before going to police or court I can write an e-mail.
              I am really not sure whats going on, if I have been cheated by the reseller or the technician or by Dish TV, but one thing I know I have been deceived.

After a series of mail to Dish TV customer service, I have been told they are happy to cancel my account but they don't refund any money.
              As per consumer law I have right to return the goods bought within a weeks time, but these people consider themselves above the law of
              the land. They are open to challenge the law and told to do whatever I could to get the money.

Hope, someone would read this mail and will take appropriate steps.

Kumar Maruti Priyadarshi
              Cell No. [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

I have a DishTV Digital set top box(True HD+) with high def output capability over HDMI. I have been using this for over 6 months now. There have been small and medium sized issues with the set top box, but the customer service overall has been good so far. However, slowly I am seeing how greedy the company is. I had purchased a high def pack costing about 550p.m. for HD plus non HD channels. At the time of purchase, the sales agents told me this pack contains all the channels. Recently, the company has started changing its base pack without any intimation to the customer whatsoever. Since the main reason for going with this channel pack was HD channels and since this pack had all the HD channels, I went for this. Now the package has started changing and the company is asking customers to purchase add-on packs in order to get the same channels which were part of base package before. This is cheating! First there is no information given to the customers for change and then when we find this out on our own and call customer care people try to sell even more channels to me saying if you buy an add-on pack, we would give additional channels for free. The point is, the very same channels were part of the base package before.
                Am I the only person having this issue or other people are also troubled with this ?
                Aug 13, 2020

DishTV — Channels are changed to make more money from consumers

It has been observed that the intentions of DishTv is not to serve the consumers instead making more money. They are very claverly changing the sports channels from the subscribed package. Some time back Neo Sports/Cricket were staging the Indian Cricket matches and they removed these channels from Platinum pack. Then India went on to visit west indies then they remove the Ten Cricket from the platinum pack. Now India-England ODIs are goign to start and they have removed the Star Cricket, ESPN and Star Sports from the package. This way they making fool out of the consumers and forcing them to pay them extra to view the channels for which we already paid Rs. 350/- PM.
                I don't know if my voice would reach to anyone and any action would be taken to regulate the functioning of DishTv to protect the consumer interest.
                I don't believe that they strive to give best content to the consumers, look at the timings of switching off Ten Cricket from the Platinum Pack, as soon as india landed on West Indies soil, DishTv grab the opportunity to charge more and removed Ten Cricket from the pack, also as soon as the T-20 and ODIs were about to start on the ongoing IND tour of english soil, they removed ESS channels, Further CLT20 is coming in the month of sept and Barclays Premier League & Formula 1 Grand Prix of India, and in future IND tour of AUS. No wonder at the time of Home series against ENG, Neo Cricket would be moved out of the Platinum pack. Where do we see that they are giving best to their consumers? Do you think that we are paying to watch what they like us to? It is a shrewd tactic by DishTv to get more out of consumers pocket, nothing else.
                I will give you the email id of Dish TV customer care, Just mail your concern on that email id or share your VC Number along with your complete details Like Contact Number and Address.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

I have taken Dish Tv True connection in June 2012 for the channels as elaborated in World HD Package @ Rs.385/- per month, but now they have excluded the most important channel Zee Cinema from World HD Package and are asking for purchase of Ala-Cart-pack which is Rs100 per month extra to get included the above excluded channel Zee cinema.

As such now DTH Dish Tv HD pack for which includes only 5 Hindi channels is minimum Rs.385/- monthly charges + Rs.100/- for inclusion of Zee Cinema & some English channels = Rs.485/- per month.

Since I have taken HD connection under the influence that I would have to pay only Rs.385/- per month for the channels as elaborated in World HD package. Because of sudden withdrawal of channels is against fair business practices. Zee Cinema was part of HD World Package at the time of getting Dish Tv True connection so Rs.100/- per month should not be charged from me, otherwise my HD connection should be converted into SD connection under Silver package.
                  Dear Mohini,

Mohini,

did they restore the HD channels which were taken out of the HD pack from June 21, you know what i have been writing to their customer care and every time i get a response from a different person and the response that i get is the standard response that since cost has gone up they have removed these HD channels from the pack and if we wish to continue to view them we should pay Rs 100 extra for the A La Carte

I think we should file a complaint with the consumer protection forum

Regard
                  Kishanji

Recently just this month (June 2012) at the time of installation ‘Zee Cinema’ & ‘Travel XP’ were part of Dishtv HD connection World Package, but now they have excluded these channels from broadcasting to the HD Package subscribers and are demanding Rs.100/- per month extra for viewing it as HD channel other than Rs.385/- per month for the cheapest World Package. There are a few channels to view to Hindi speaking families in HD packages, ‘Zee Cinema’ is one of them. After excluding this HD channel only Zee HD (entertainment channel ) & Sony HD remains to be viewed in HD other than English channels except UTV Stars (music channel) & M-Tunes (music channel) in Hindi at the cost of Rs.385/- per month. So to say only 4 channels are available for Hindi speaking families at the cost of Rs.385/- per month. It is very unfair business by Dishtv India Ltd. Once they offer channels and then exclude them from package and ask for extra payment. This is against fair business practices. Once you have taken HD connection, they donot convert it in SD channel package, as such subscriber is compelled to subscribe for HD channels on payment of minimum Rs.385/- per month.
                    I bought a dish TV connection on 09/06-12. Till date 23/06/12, it is not installed. Generally all set top boxes will be installed in a day or two. They have given every single thing to contract. Neither their manager knows whats going on in any particular case. CHAOS in DISH TV

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
                    I am also having the same problem. I am a subscriber of HD Royal Pack which includes all HD channels, but suddenly a few days ago they stopped Travel XP without any notification. I am already paying Rs 560 per month which is the highest among all other service providers. Demanding more money for one or two particular channel is totally unfair. I am thinking to unsubscribe Dish TV for their whimsical decisions.
                      We have given request for reinstallation on 01 June 12, today 16th no body visited. Saying that cable operators issue here,...

i booked a DTH connection on 10 jun 12. i did not install the same till on 16 Junv12. i paid the amount 1090/- from my credit card. the mechant claim for the same vide transaction id no 010596. but the DTH customercare told me that payment was received their end. i mailed the statement of hdfc bank credit card they did not reply me after 06 days already pass as they promise that within 24 hours they will mailed. please take up the matter

Dish Tv Dth Connection — Non Installation between the time period

I have Online booked the dish tv connection on 11th Nov.12 morning 8 O clock, but the connection is not installed on till 18 th Nov . As per dish tv the installation period is 5 to 6 days after booking. My token no is 190477.

Dear Team,

i have two Dish tv connection i have logged call at dish tv customer care 6th june 12 but they are not resolving that problem, problem is showing in mt screen "Recharge your dish tv or call customer care", at my child connection but my recharge date is 15th june 12 but its customer care executive not able to help me so that i will send a mail to diactivate my child connection and transfer my child connection fund's those are not running because they are not able to resolve my problem, so that dish tv customer care saying dish tv had change our polices so that they didn't transfer my fund in my parent connection. kindly resolve my problem.

Ajay Sharma

dish tv STB no [protected](parent connection)
                        [protected](child connection) terminated
                        mail id - [protected]@hotmail.com

Dish TV — Fraude

Dear All

I am an existing customer of dishtv. then i purchased another one new connection from dishtv through...

I am the customer of DISH TV since long. MY name is Dinesh Sharma and my
                          VC
                          number is [protected]. I would like to draw you kind attention is that DISH TV is misleading
                          the
                          customer and getting huge amount by charging subscription for HD chls.
                          DISH TV is broadcasting HD chls from Chl number 1 to 99 as HD chls.
                          Dishtv
                          just put HD word in the chl EPG list, the broadcast is simply SD.
                          Only few following chls are HD chls from the list of Chls from 1 to 100.
                          The list of HD chls is
                          8. CNBC Prime
                          9. Sony SIX and
                          10. M Tune
                          Dish TV claim in thier promo that they provide more than 45 HD chls and
                          according to that they charge subscription from the customers. I am
                          sorry
                          to say that even the chls being broadcasting by Z TV such as Z TV,Z
                          Cinema,Z Prime, Z classics and other under bran name Zee are SD and they
                          are charging for HD.
                          Respected sir,Pl look in the matter and save the customer for being
                          cheating by DISHTV.
                          They provide only 10 (Ten) chls as HD and charging for more than 45
                          Chls.
                          Also i would like to draw your kind attention that, they are charging Rs
                          560 /pm for 40 + HD and 275 + SD chl.
                          Till 4th June LIFE OK was the part of SUPER HD Royal pck and suddenly
                          without offering any other chls , they removed LIFE OK and put this chl
                          under ala-carte,they neither reduced price of the pack nor offered
                          others
                          chl,means keeping same price of the pack the added burden on the
                          customer
                          to purchase ala-carte for LIFE OK----One more cheating.
                          In past also they dis same thing when India was playing in India and
                          only
                          NEO was broadcasting Live, they removed the NEO pack from Royal HD pack
                          w/o
                          offering for neither price cut nor replacing NEO pack with other.
                          Sir, pl look in the matter and pl prevent the right of the customer.
                          Waiting quick response pl.....................

Dish TV — Dish TV Cheating HD Customers

I pay for the HD pack and I am not able to see the Current India VS England Series in HD, Even though it is Available on Tata Sky and Videocon, they have terrible channels like ZEE TV and Colors in HD but not what is watchable on television, When I call the customer service all the guys know is that it is not available and they have no info when it will be available, if they want thier customers to move to tata sky or some one else then it's fine else they shld make few changes in your customer service.seems like it was a big mistake to get services from DISH TV rather than from TATAsky or Airtel.

D/Sir,
                            I am a consumer of DISH TV , according to offer for which I have received sms to my registered mobile bearing no [protected] that if i will recharge by rs 700, i will get one month extra as bonus and i have recharged on 30 or 31 May, 2012 but did not get one month extra, when i confirmed to customer service they informed me that i have only rs 35 and i have got a sms on 02/06/2012 from DISH TV to my mobile [protected] as "Dear subscriber, Congratulations! Your dishtv recharge entitles you to a discount voucher fr om GoIBIBO worth Rs. 1500. Voucher details will be sent shortly. TnC" but i did not get voucher details yet for this purpose customer care of dishtv, they informed me that it will be sent very soon but they didnot sent upto date,
                            My complain is that why they are making fool of the public? if they will not satify me i and all my relative/friends will disconnect dishtv and get other coy.

Yours sincerely,
                            Dr.Riyazuddin
                            [protected]/[protected]
                            Email; [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            my dishtv consumer no. [protected]
                            making fool of  to customers

Dish TV — making me fool

i purchaised dish connection on 27.01.2008. they told me that they will install whenever and where ever i want.m in Gurgaon and i filed complaint on 07.08.2008 for installation in customer care my complaint number is 14872265.they promise for 8 working days.but the connection is on hold even today.i am calling day by day but they are not responding.even now they cut my call in between or make some false promises.every time they for 24 hrs but every promise is fake.plz help me .now i want my money back with penalty.because i have suffered a lot for last one and half month.even my job is also suffering because of my stress.even if i says about consumer forum they ask me to go where ever i want.thanks
                            I agree dish tv are the biggest fraud... i am suffering a lot... recently i am shifted form pune to bangalore and its been almost a month they have not done reinstallation... their customer care are the worst in this world... they have every dummest person in their call centre... i dont have words to express...i am feeling to throw the dish tv...

I had ordered new dish tv HD connection online (order no:120524-xt44) on 24th may 2012 from www.digitalgalleryindia.com since then I have not got connection nether have got any details about new connection from the company…..I had ordered online so that I can get quick connection .And paid the money online through my icici bank
                              I have already mailed the details but here is no response from their side nor do their customer care executives receive the calls and I am attaching my transaction details also.so please do the needful as soon as possible..
                              Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:29:03 -0600
                              To: [protected]@hotmail.com
                              Subject: Successful Online Payment Transaction Details for Order No: 120524-XT44 @ www.digitalgalleryindia.com
                              From: [protected]@digitalgalleryindia.com
                              Transaction Details
                              (Take a print out or save this for future reference)
                              Digital Gallery India.

PAYEE INFORMATION
                              Payee Name : ANUP GEORGE
                              Email : [protected]@hotmail.com
                              IP Address :

Any error in the above, you are requested to email us at [protected]@digitalgallery.in . Please note Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. To read our Terms & Conditions Click Here.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase. Here you can find a Order's summary.

Below you can find the list of the ordered products, the billing information and the instructions about the shipping and the payment you have chosen.

Order number: 120524-XT44

Quantity

Price

Subtotal

Dish TV HD DVR Connection-2690
                              Dish TV HD DVR STB Starter kit 1774 + RCV 925 & Get 1 Months Super HD Royale Pack + 4GB Pen Drive Free

Total VAT included

Payment

Credit Card / Debit Card

Net Banking

Cash Card

Shipping

Please contact us if you need further information.

Best Regards,

Panadarakalam(H),Athirampuzha(p.o)
                              Kottayam,kerala.India Pin686562
                              Mobile: [protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sir i Am J Mohan kumar From Chennai Yesterday i am Buy Online Dishtv Connection Token No 104885 i am not getting dth connection still right now thank you regards j mohan kumar
                                Date:-Jun 7 2012 9:01PM

Dear J MOHAN KUMAR ,

Congratulations on choosing dishtv, India’s No. 1 DTH service provider. We welcome you to our family.
                                We wish to inform you that we had received the online payment of Rs.1090 for1 nos. dishtv new connections.

We will deliver the product within 24 hour at the following address:

Delivery Add:
                                NO 13 K R K STREET POONAMALLEE NO 13 K R K STREET POONAMALLEE ,CHENNAI

Your token number is 104885 Please save this unique token No:104885 for future reference regarding this transaction.
                                Your installation will be carried out by M/S D S TRADING COMPANY (SF) ,phone [protected]
                                In case of any query or any information please feel free to call our 24x7 customer care service number[protected]Customer care No.)

Dishtv India Limited
                                VERY WORST SERVICE

Dish TV — Customer service is very worst

Dish TV is a useless net work. Their customer service is very worst. They don't care to their customer. Each of their package is useless and they do not serve all on telecast and if you complaint to the customer care their reply keep on the TV and hang on 550 (Zee) channel for until your service get rectified. Every week end such type of problems rises and our week end we suffer without TV Chanel's.

dish TV is showing big big advertisement attracting customer through Shahruk Khan name and fame paying big amount on add but their technical and customer service teams were not serving well may be due to less payment. I feel just throw their box and get my previous cable connection again.

So, dear friends, please do not go fool on your self looking at DISH TV advertisement.
                                @ Prakash,

Thatmight be the case with you. But le me tell you dishtv is haveing the best packages and most economical packages when compared with other DTH players, further dishtv packages are well balanced and have all types of channels available in all packages. Like their platinum pack will have almost all the channels at only Rs.283+ tax. where as if you want the same set of channels on any other platform then you have to spend more then Rs.400.

Also Every body will have their own expererience with customer care might be you don't have very good exp. but mine is good with customer care they are good and polite and really tries to help you out.

Further you haven't mentioned about your problem here which you are facing with dishtv. but if their is any problem just write a mail for quick action on your complaint. email id is ; [protected]@dishtv.in
                                Prakash,

You are not wrong with your stand. Getting cheap packages doen't mean that you should suffer service.
                                DishTV customer service is cheap, pathetic and any number of negative adjectives you can attach. I'm having the problem of being unable to view any of the Free Channels since Installation. It's been 2 years now. I called customer care then the executive (so called) says that your dish antenna has got dust and needs to be cleaned.
                                To my surprise it was a very worst response. They are some which dishtv made them executives & pu to serve. They aren't even trained. They show attitude when their mistakes are corrected

If DishTV is continuing this attitude towards customers, its gonna suffer with the business & I think they SHOULD.
                                I share your grief totally.
                                Dish T.V is only intersted in fake publicity, but there is no service.
                                My set top box developed a fault, when I am asking for repair center, there answer is call our rep, and pay him Rs 175/- then he will give information. When I insisted on service center information, I was given two time wrong address and non working phone number.Third time I came to know that in entire Delhi there is only one repair center in Lawrence Road.and none in Ghaziabad. And H C L looks after their STB repair job.
                                Only thing Dish TV wants that we undertake yearly contact only then they will repair, other wise it is not possible to repair.
                                dishtv customer care number is not getting connected. I tried three numbers since yesterday and found all the numbers as rwong numbers or it is temporarily disconnected. Why do you bother the paid customers????

My V.C. NO is [protected]

I have paid my yearly renewal of 2100 rupees today through rechargeitnow. I need my official receipt mailed to me in my e-mail ID jeesur.[protected]@gmail.com

Dr. J.C.Das