DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

VC# [protected]

Complaint#1 dated 18th April.
Alignment Issue. Issue after numerous follow up closed on 27th April. Waiver was passed on 3rd May after infinite followups.
Complaint#2 dated 29th April.
Technician who visited on 27th April charged 300 Rs for replacing L&F despite being on maintanence contract and didnt give the receipt of the job done. His committment on giving the receipt next day hasnt come till date. Issue is still open since 29th April.
Complaint#3 dated 8th May.
My mobile no. which was RMN since inception suddenly became un-registered without my information today.

My observations in past long interactions with CC, Escalation Desk and Technicians (worst of all):
There is no inititiative in the customer care department for closing the issues.
Everytime, it is a harassment for the customer to keep following up on the complaints with absolute no ownership of escalation department and senior officer of customer care and technicians.
Technicians are totally corrupt who overcharge and never meet committment.

Everytime, I keep hearing of the TAT from CC as 24 hrs which keep shifting by 24 hours only when you give a reminder calls.
Aug 13, 2020

I have taken Dish TV connection in August 2011 and paid Rs 2490/- subscription for 1 Year at B S Electronics and communications agency Nandyala, Kurnool District .But I have been asked to recharge and services have been terminated on 7 May 2011. set of box no:1056ABF22Ds26804

This is a loot and I want to file a case if it is not restored in a day.
    When I contacted the concerned person Mob No:-[protected], he has asked me to contact dealer and has given his mobile No: [protected]. I at least called up 14 times and I am getting it as not reachable.

Is it not fit case for booking a case in consumer forum against the dealer? I have already made a complaint and the no is :58640381
    ANNUAL PAYMENT DONE
    Aug 13, 2020
    these things are happening and looting the public

Sir i have recharge my dish tv connection on time as per company reuls by online which is company giveing facilities by icicci bank on 5 may 11 which was my due date but company saying that they got payment on 6 may 11 hare io m atteching my last 5 days bank statement which is showing that i have done payment to dish tv on 5 th may2011
      so please refund or increse my validity as per my given payments
      thanks
      sagar mal kumawat [protected]

SIR,
        SELF ON LINE BOOKED A NEW CONNECTION OF DISH TV THROUGH RECHARGE IT NOW .COM
        ON 04/03/2011 TWO MONTHS PASS BUT NO ACTION TAKEN BY RECHARGEITNOW.COM SEVERAL COMPLAINT LODGED AND ESCALATION REQUEST PROVIDED BUT COY NOT TAKE ANY; KEEN INTREST HENCE KINDLY RETURN MY AMT OR PROVIDE THE NEW CONNECTION AT THE EARLIEST COY REQUSITION ATTACHED
        This is to confirm that we have received your 'escalation' request as per the following details-
        Track Id: TA[protected]
        Name: malaya kishor
        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
        Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID recharged: 789
        Order Id: R[protected]

Escalation Team at RechargeItNow.com will provide you a resolution as per process detailed below:
        1. Your pending complaint will be resolved and a mail sent to you within 2 working days (excluding Sundays & holidays)
        2. If a clarification is required, you will receive a call or a mail from our support team within 2 working days on your registered mobile or email id.
        Escalation Team RechargeItNow.com

This is to confirm that we have received your Dish TV new connection support request as per the following details-
        Track Id: [protected]
        Name: malaya kishor
        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
        Amount: 690
        Order Id: R[protected]
        Aug 13, 2020

This is to everyone's attention DISH TV 35 HD Channels is really a fraud, people do not get into this Prey. Here is the face I had purchased a LED TV for which i wanted better viewing, so as per the media ads and advertisements I had purchased the subscription in March 2011 with Dish TC tru HD 35 channels in HD.
          I had subscribed for Platinum North (RS 325/-)+ True HD base back (RS 150/-) +A la carte pack (RS.100/-).
          I used to get most of the channels that were promised.
          To my surprise the HD channels are not HD clarity (apart from NAT geo+ Discovery+Travel xp+ movies now) they are just good in picture quality and sound (looks fine tuning is done) compared to regular viewing channels, but not High Definition. The sound quality in HD is cracking during peak viewing hours)

In a months time without any information or intimation the packages were changed to TruHD Royale pack (RS 550/- month), adding to my surprise all regular channels which are with HD transmission were deactivated. (these should be available with Platinum Pack) When asked with the Customer care they informed that since i had two channels of each ( reg + HD) the reg channels were removed. But I pay for all the packages. They did not have any answer to that. When I pay for all the channels why is that i am not getting, what I paid for. (101.unsubscribed channel- platinum north pack) is the message i get on screen.

Also with regards to the HD sound clarity they have tried to troubleshoot but in avail, requested a technician to visit my place, yet no one has arrived to the given day or time.

Its been close to three months they have not yet updated the my account info on the system, I get a message almost 6 days in advance on my cell to recharge the subscription.

The customer service has not even managed to update the info after repeated intimations till date.

A real Poor service and a fraud trap I have fallen into DISH TV. I urge the users/subscribers to think twice/thrice before you buy any subscription/package.

Thanks for reading all the way

JVDS
          [protected]@gmail.com
          RMN number : [protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          Its been two months now I have been speaking to live customer service executives and they could not do anything, so do you think an email will do...forget that the managers from the dept have called me, yet nothing been answered or attended so far.

thanks again for the suggestion, In a weeks time I will be speaking to a Consumer court people on how to sort this matter.

an unsatisfied user for DishTV

JVDS

I have recharge dishtv through recharge it now .com on date 28.04.2011 amount 500.00 but amount has been deducted from my SBI bank account but recharge is failed.The details are as under:-

My VC No. [protected]
            Track Id: [protected]
            Name: Deepak Verma
            Email: [protected]@indianoil.co.in
            Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID recharged: [protected]
            Bank Transaction no IG49276325
            Till date, neither payment was receivedback nor recharged dishtv.
            Deepak Verma

Dish TV — deduct payment

we have recharge date 25 july i am recharge 25th july 11:53 pm same date but dish tv says 20 rs deduct late recharge how this month my recharge date 23 but he was says 16 sep for 20 rupees dudut last month

From: Mr SHAH VIPUL <[protected]@yahoo.com>
              To: customercare <[protected]@dishtv.in>; "[protected]@dishtv.in"...

I am a Dish TV HD subscriber. My Plan is TruHD Premiere Pack for Rs. 450/- per month (including all taxes).
              But I am not getting CNN IBN, Animal Planet &Times Now (ordinary version and not HD). Those channels are included in the package I subscribed already (platinum south with HD base pack) and I am entitled to view those.

I sent the complaint to the customer service on April 21st 2011. But even after 13 days there had been no serious service response from the Dish TV to resolve the issue. Looks like they are not interested in resolving customer issues.
              All these days I am actually paying for all the channels. But I am not receiving all of them.

Anoop Ravi
              Aug 13, 2020
              I have sent the mail to the customer care with the details.
              The mail was sent on April 21st and even after 14 days (05-May-2011) there has not been any serious response from the Dish TV for resolving the issue.

Below are the details:
              Customer Name: K Raveendran
              VC Number: [protected]
              Mobile: [protected]/[protected]

Anoop

Since last 5 years I am using Dishtv service (VC no. [protected]); I have subscribed for 1ys(The Platinum...

DishTV — DTH PLAN [Resolved]

I have paid renewal charges of Rs. 300/- on 24/4/2011 for my VC No. [protected] and till 28/4/2009, I was enjoying silver...

SIR,

ORDER NO. DATE DTH NO. SERVICE AMT
                DTH-[protected] 22/04/2011 [protected] DTH 200

MENE 22/04/2011 KO DTH SE ONLINE RECHARGE KARVAYA LEKIN A/C SE PESE TO DEBIT HO GAYE HAI LEKIN RECHARHE UNSUCCESFULL HUYA HAI. MENE BANK STATEMENT KI DETAILS APKO ATECH KAR DI HAI..
                DTH COUSTMUR CARE SE BAAT KARNE PAR VO 22/04/2011 SE EK HI BAT BATA RAHE HAI KI 24 HOUR ME APKA PESA VAPIS AA JAYEGA. LEKIN AJ 27/04/2011 TAK TO KOI PESA NAHI AYA HAI........COMPLAIN DETAILS BHI APKO SEND KAR RAHA HU.....
                COMPLAIN NO. [protected] DATE - 26/04/2011
                NOT RECHARGE
                Aug 13, 2020

We have recharged our subscription until 17th July 2011, but TV message says our payment is due on 13th April and all the channels have been blanked out since 13th April.
                  Our Dish TV a/c no is[protected].

This is totally unexpectable as we are paying for the services and not getting it.

Appreciate your earliest possible action.

For any future communications you can contact me on [protected]@manliftgroup.com or [protected]@yahoo.com.

Thanks n Regards,

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is Niveditha Gadi. This complaint is regarding the reinstallation of DISH TV Antenna and set up at my new premises. I have called DISHTV customer care more than 10 times to dismantle DISH Tv antenna from my old address and reinstall at my new premise.

The DISH TV customer care always mention that your problem will be resolved at the earliest and give me a reference number regarding the complaint and also mention that the local DISH TV guys will call you and resolve the issue. but inspite of calling the customer care many times the local hyderabad DISH TV service people never called me. I have also paid the recharge amount for the whole month. But I am unable to watch TV. It has been almost a month since i moved to my new premise and also i have been complaining DISHTV to reinstall the set top box and antenna.

Please look into this complaint and see that this complaint be addressed at the earliest. The DISH TV cusomer care is the worst one i have ever seen. I donot recommend anybody of DISHTV services not even to my friends and collegues. Please make sure to buy any other DTH service available in the market other than DISTV. I am also planning to terminate my DISH TV service and planning to go for a SUN DIRECT.

My VC No.: [protected]

BACHPALLY, MIYAPUR - 500090
                    Hyderabad.

Niveditha Gadi
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    DIsh TV not yet resolved and I gave up. Worst customer care. No services. Crap customer care and very expensive products. Waste...

This is a Fraud ! I booked a Dish TV Set online on 21-Apr-11 and the Frauds started from that point:

1. I immediately got a call from the Online Sales division who told me that if I pay online I'll get the set after 3 days, instead, if I pay cash on delivery, it'll get installed the next day however, I'll have to pay Rs. 1411 instead of Rs 600. When i checked online yesterday, the turn around time is the same for both the type of payments

2. I got the Set Top box installed the next day after I had to call various people (dealer, technician, field engineer), but to my surprise when no channels were coming even after more than 24 hrs, I checked online & called the Call Center to chk the status to find that the VC Number [protected] I got is NOT a New Connection, it was alreday sold to someone few months back & is currently in Disconnected mode.

The Registered User name is Kareem who is a dealer in Subhash Nagar, Hyderabad. I called this person & he confirms of Not Selling an Dish TV Connection in last few days.

The two technicians who came to install the STB were Vijay: [protected] and Sudhakar: [protected]. When tried calling Vijay, his phone is switched off.

I've been calling Dish TV Customer care since last two days & nobody has done anything about this.
                      Complaint Number: 57840923
                      Complaint Number: 57823909

I want my money back

A dissatisfied New Customer
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      i send my cell phone via on courrier from jodhpur to bhubaneswer

in blazefush courier so i did get at bhubaneswar
                      so staff stolen my cell phone
                      what can i do
                      can i go for consumer court
                      Prema vishnoi

This complaint is regarding the way Dish TV folks service Movie on Demand.

I subscribed to a to a Movie by SMSing 57575 which is charged at Rs. 3 per SMS. Everytime I do this I am asked for a Pin to be entered and the folks at the call center ask me to enter Pins which they give me do not work. So far I have sent close to 19 SMS for this movie and the cost for these various SMS is more than what the movie is charged.

Various complain request #'s (example 57785262 and[protected] were given to me and eveytime the same is asked to be done, Send an SMS again, we have rest the password, we have refreshed, keep it in 999 for 2 hours and then try again with 0000 or 1234 as the pin and it will work.

Does anyone know how to solve this or is there a legal recourse for this as these folks are taking this as a regular one inspite of this not working.

Sree

DishTV/MOD — MOD

There is none o[censored]TV channel as it is printed on the broshear, No movie librery available, how to find out which movie have what number (English/Hindi) to send the SMS, every wait for for then 10-15min to talk to costumer care.

This is Ashish Rai, I am using DISH TV DTH Consumer , my VC number is [protected],

I have two complaints

1) I did payment of Rs 400/- by using online payment service of Dish TV. they are using Citibank gateway for this services. I did payment through my SBI Credit Card of Rs. 400/- on 15th April 2011 at 2.43PM, its transaction id is T10135, this payment is lost in the thirdparty gateway (Citi bank) of DISH TV. The payment is approved from SBI Credit card, but it is not going to claim from DISH TV (Citi bank gateway). For this Dish TV deactiavted my DTH servcies. For resloving this issue I called many times to Dish TV. They are just telling sent us Credit Card statment, please let me know how can I sent them statement, if CC statement will come to after one month, means I need to wait for 1 month for this clearance and after that I need to do recharge again, Really this is very worst services provided by DISH TV. Even I am providing them statment screen shot from web page of Credit card and the payment details from DISH TV Site, also I provided transaction ID T10135 of the payment. But without tracking that transaction id and closing the request. DISH TV giving very worst service. I already did the payment but still I am not able to see TV on DISH Tv DTH services, also they are charging me Rs 20 per day of deactivation of the account. Is this a way from zee network renowned company doing with consumer. Please do some serious action on such service provider.

2) My settop box of DIST TV is not working properly from last three days, for this also I called many times to DISH TV. complaint number on DISH TV Record is 5762237. Without resloving this compalint. they metion compalint is resloved in their record. And forwarded me SMS, your complaint resloved successfully. I am still unable to understand, what kind of service DISH TV Providing? without providing resolution how they mention compalint is resloved, even DISH TV told me complaint will reslove is 24 hours, but now its more than 72 hours. No technician visited to my place for resloving my compalint. Really very worst service provided by DISH TV (DTH)

Please do some serious action on DISH TV DTH for providing worst servise.

Thanks & Regards
                          Ashish Rai

my account is transfer to ccavanue account [protected] i s 200 ruppes

Order Number: R[protected] Customer's...

I am Arun Horadi from bangalore has taken service from Dish TV,but i am not able to watch some channels including set max,HBO, which are included in my package of platinum HD package. i have been calling customer care from 2 weeks, but no one responded for my complaint. This is worst part of service. please register my complaint and take proper action on company. I can provide all details of this coplaint to take action.

Thanks and Regards
                            ARUN HORADI
                            Aug 13, 2020

I had sent the following mail to [protected]@dishtv.in on Fri, Apr 15, 2011 - but am yet to get any response!

Speaks volumes about Zee DTH's customer service!

Early February, I'd registered a complaint with Dish TV customer care
                              over telephone, highlighting the "technical error - 301 signal not
                              found" problem in my connection (VC no -[protected]).

Since this problem had been persisting for a while, I had then - while
                              placing the complaint - requested specifically that the technicians
                              coming to my place should bring an AMC contract so that I can purchase
                              the maintenance for 1 year.

However, you sent technicians from your franchise in Noida - P K
                              Enterprises (Sector 10) - on February 12 to address this issue.

They told me that they don't deal in AMCs, and can only rectify the
                              problem - one of dish alignment - for Rs. 150.

Without any option in hand, I had to reluctantly pay the amount and
                              settle for this.

Now, hardly had six or seven weeks gone by that I was facing a new
                              problem altogether - after a while, the screen was
                              hanging/freezing..!! In other words, my dish TV remote was not working
                              at all in such a situation.

Only when I had to switch off the main power source and switch on
                              again that the problem seemed to be resolved - only for it to come
                              back after some time..!

On calling up customer care to raise this issue, they told me that
                              it's a temporary thing and if it occurs again, then it might be a case
                              of set top box issue.

To aggravate the situation further, since the first week of April, I
                              found that quite a few channels are not coming at all - showing signal
                              not found..!

On April 8, I called up customer care to raise a complaint - reference
                              no[protected] regarding both these issues.Again, I put in a request
                              that an AMC be issued to me this time.

Now, I was told that I need to pay AMC fees (Rs.350-odd + taxes) + Rs.
                              150-odd + taxes (visiting charges for resovling technical problem)..!!

This was shocking to me, and I refused to pay up this amount..

And a day later, the complaint was closed and an SMS was sent to me
                              saying "your issue is resolved"!!

Least to say that I am deeply saddened by the way Dish TV deals with
                              its customers.

I've been using Dish TV since 2008, and have never come across this
                              kind of disgusting, dispassionate customer service.!

My point is this - Since my first complaint in February - requesting
                              for an AMC - was denied to me for no fault of mine.. that clearly had
                              got to do with the lack of the facility at the franchise you had sent
                              to my place..

So why should I,as a customer, have to pay visiting charges for
                              technical resolution this time, too??

Would appreciate a sincere and well-thought-through response.. and not
                              a typical bureaucratic, stereotypical one.

If my problem is not resolved to the best of my satisfaction, I will
                              be forced to take up the matter with the consumer rights forum.

Binay Kumar Gupta
                              VC - [protected]
                              Mobile[protected]

---
                              Aug 13, 2020

Thanks for the response. But I guess you forgot to notice what I'd mentioned at the very outset in my post - this entire thing has already been mailed to DTH Customer Care!!

This is about the behavior of dish TV guys.
                                I asked for installation on 13th Apr'11, expecting the connection...