Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV related photos (874)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

kaushik roy
DishTV Vc no: [protected] bought it july ' 2005. till today
probes,

some aliments probes, network probes .in month nov'08
I change the dish, lmv and spend Rs: 750.00, that time probes was frizzing, channel skip, home transponder probes. now probes is frizzing and channel skip. Again I have to spend money. Your slogan isn’t appropriate on my set-top-box, or my TV’s life ... We r spending money but we are not getting proper crystal quality picture, which is dish TV says or motto. I[censored] have time come to our colony or my house I’ll explain u properly.
I am Kirti Shah as per above said i am regularly geting sms updates from your toolfree cusomer no where as i have not purchsed any DISHTV from you even the time of recieving sms is 3 am at night what kind of torchers are these without any purchase.
now 1st put my no in DNC MOB NO: [protected].otherwise after this i will launch complain againt your Agency since these sms are mental hurishment to me in midnight.
consider this as whatever you want but this things wil not be tolerated by me anymore .

sharat jain
    dear sir
    i am fed up with your cable service because whenever i recharge my renewal card i enjoy your service after claiming that i have paid my payment via itz card only after i mail you my account number and itz serial number with password. every month this is only procedure to activate my connection? why it is not activated when i have already made payment. i have never received any bill (invoice) from your company. if your company discontinue my service when payment is not received why your company activate customer service after receiving payment. i think this is shame on your part if some body is availing your service and there is no balance in account the only thing is company cut there service but what happens when customer has made payment and service is not active what should customer cut company.
    i think you all people are worst than worst.
    thanking you
    sharat jain
    #1327
    urban estate 2
    hisar
    dish tv account number [protected]
    i did not wish dishtv because all set top box is made by korea with high end system software but dishtv overwrite the new dishtv software. please guide me the restoring previous korian software.
    Hai

how can i recharge itz dish tv card through on line send me full detail by my mail .

regrds
    sir/mam

I have done recharge my dish tv Rs.300/- dated 08/01/2009, , but dish was not activate

i need tranjection id number

vc no [protected]

please tell me what should i do

I will very greatfull to u

thanks
    my vc card no. is [protected] in the name of sapan chawla at 139, ambedkar nagar indore(mp).

i cant rechage my account because of delear cant have recharge card (itz cash) so please contact me at +91-[protected] as soon as possible and short out my problem.
    Dear sir!
    My dishtv reciever upgraded new software. Now i am unable to edit/add new channel parammeters. Please kindly send me process of restoring the old software for my user friendly to update and edit channels manualy.

kapil bhoria
      i got some alignment problem in my dish tv antenna on[protected], so i called them up on their call centre no. and they told me that the problem'd be resolved in 24-48 hours and gave me a complaint no.. since then i've been calling them again and again and they keep on assuring me that the repair'd be done within 24 hours and sometimes say that the system is showing that your problem has been resolved but nobody ever called me or showed up at my home.they dont even gimme their reg. off. no.s. My complaint no.s(given to me) are: 12462803, 12369993, 12376662, 12417805, 12421949, 12442947, and i lost 2 more complaint no.s given to me, mr. rakesh jha told me to go to manesar and to get a technician from there as well and asked me who gave you my no. i m feeling totally helpless. kindly help me out.

Jayachandran
        I became a DishTV customer around two months back. My VC number is [protected]. While traking the connection, i had to pay Rs 5000/- for the set-top-box and other connecion charges which to my best knowledge includes the taxes too. The process went about at good speed till tyhe point of taking money from me. But once i have made tha payment, these people have shown their true colours. The equipments were fixed in lightening speed, but to get the connection activated, i had to fight another war against the DISHTV customer care and the Dealer. They made me resend my documents and all the stuff, and i got my connection activated only after 4 days(approximately). So far a great acheivement after paying Rs 5000/- in ready cash.

Now i will come to my present problem, on April 2nd, due to heavy rain, the wire which was connected to back of antenna came off, and as a result our connection was gone. I knew these people will take the issue on their stride and would not even move a single finger to send in a technician till they please. But still the vulnerable customer, a more civilised name for present day common man, have minimum options to turn to. Finally i called them up by 9.00 PM at night and registered a complaint regarding this.(Complaint number :[protected]. At the time of registering the complaint, i mentioned my available timings also, so that the technician wont be having trouble coming twice, just in case if he was unable to find me. And now when i am typing this mail, the time is 12.07 PM on April 5th. Till now i havent received a call from them asking about the issue. Also i have made around 7 to 8 calls to the customer care requesting, begging, demanding service. They laughed at me. Every time they gave the same lame reasons. Yesterday i lost my patience, i called them from my mobile (i can submit the proof which will be my detailed mobile bill) to ask about the still unresolved complaint, they made me wait for around One and half Hours on call, while they played by transfering the calls to each other.

Sir, i dont know what to do in this situation, i am hurt, insulted and helpless. These people are supposed to be service providers, but in fact this is the situation most of the customer are facing. I dont want this to go unpunished or unnoticed. Is there any organisation which can help the helpless customers like me ? Or are they allowed to roam aroundd freely, abusing the theoritical word DEMOCRACY. I think this is high time these people are taught a lesson. Or else the sentense which we have been studying from school level "INDIA IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY"should be changed to some thing else.

Incase of any queries, i have given my mobile number at the end of this mail.
        Jayachandran
        Mob : [protected]
        I am fully agree with you, ZEE Dish Tv is totally fraud and are cheating its custmer openely.

I have taken Dish tv connection one year back, with 1+3 (parent+child) connection. At the time of taking connection thyey havea mentioned that every child connection cost Rs125/- and I will got all channel in maxi pack. after 2 month, they hike price of child connection to Rs 155/-. I never mind that but now they have hike the price to 174/-for every child connection and also on my child dish, star channel+sports channel+cartoon channels are not available and when i complaint it, customer care responding that you have to pay for these channel for every child connection.
        what a horrible sock it is to me.This is totally fraud, they committed some else when taking connection and now when i have no option, they starts cheating their custmer.

I am going to disconnect my Dish tv connection and moving to other opearator.

rohtasmalik
          Poorest service i have ever had. Shifted my home to another location and in the last 12 days i m unable to get it installed despite daily chasing with customer care.

Customer care is totally non-responsive.

complaint no. 11755454 dated 4th March is unatteneded till date.

Have heard, Tata Sky provide much better service.
          This is to bring to your kind notice that inspite of repeated complaints about the DISH TV installed at our premises, Hotel Lutyens, 222/223, MG Road, New Mangla Puri, New Delhi-110030 by Eleven Star Communications Pvt. Ltd. 8822, East Park Road, Third floor, Karol Bagh, New Delhi were not working properly. Several times during the month not only the paid channels but also the free channels disappears from our Televisions. It creates a lots of problem with the Guest & also revenue loss to our Company.

You are requested to please look into the matter & resolve the problem as early as possible.

Davinder Singh Saundh
          Cheif Engineer
          Hotel Lutyens

RICARDO MARKS
            I HAVE BEEN CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THE PAST 15 DAYS AS I AM TRYING TO MAKE A ADVANCE PAYMENT TOWARDS MY SUBSCRIPTION VC NO-[protected] WHERE AS THE NEXT PAYMENT DUE DATE IS 7TH-APRIL.EVERY TIME THERE IS A NEW RESOLUTION AND NOTHING HAPPENS.I HAVE ALSO SENT A SNAPSHOT OF THE PROBLEM TO DISHTV BUT NO I WILL NEVER EVER REFER ANYONE.

DishTV India — wrongly charged renewal money [Resolved]

Sarvesh Yadav
              I am S K Yadav holding DishTV VC number [protected]. I was charged Rs 595 for 1 month subscription from 26th feb to 25th...

Maheshwar Dutt Sharma
              I bought three coupons of Rs. 900/- each (total Rs. 2700/-) in Jan' 08 to renew my subscription for the year 2008.My VC No. is [protected] and the numbers of the coupons I bought are S[protected], S[protected], S[protected].By mistake the person entered the wrong V.C.Number and the money has gone in someone else's account.Can I know from my coupons the person who has benefitted or is there some way I can get my money back.

Could you please note that my new mobile number is [protected] and delete [protected] from your records. Thanks.

Dish TV Subscription — non activation of chanel code400 name hbo

my vc no is [protected].i have paid for gold pack along with addtional money for english delite code 400.still they have not activated chanel HBO .I HAVE PAID MONEY O 9/5/09 THROUGH DEALER MELTEK AT PUNE
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

DishTV India — NON-ACCESSIBILITY OF 'ONLINE RENEWAL' FACILITY THROUGH CREDIT CARD [Resolved]

psbiswas02
                I am an existing subscriber of DISHTV INDIA. My VC No. is [protected]. Since last five days I am trying hard to renew my...

Dish TV — Not getting any channels [Resolved]

Y.NAGESWARA RAO
                I am not getting any channels from 8.3.2008 onwards. Ofcourse I am due for payment. But is is not understood why the DD channels...

SUMIT KUMAR DATTA
                I HAD TAKEN TWO CONNECTIONS on 08.07.2007 by paying rs 8000 to dish tv on the assurance that for the first one no monthly rental to be paid for 6 months ,ie, upto 08.01.2008 and for the second one , no rental to be paid upto 08.07.2008.

from the day one, iwas facing lot of problems with them and the content of one e-mail sent to them is reproduced below:
                "FOLLOWING BENGALI CHANNELS FOR WHICH I HAD TAKEN THE CONNECTIONS ARE
                INACTIVE:
                2)CHANNEL NO 845 24 GHANTA

WHILE ALL YOUR TOLL NOS ARE INACTIVE, I AM SHOCKED TO FIND THE POOR RESPONSE RECEIVED EITHER FROM THE DEALER AND YOUR OFFICE AT BHANDUP/ANDHERI.
                I SHALL TAKE UP THE ISSUE WITH CONSUMER COURT IF THE ISSUE IS NOT SETTLED
                WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM THE TIME THIS MAIL IS BEING SENT AS I HAVE SPENT MORE
                THAN RS. 8000 FOR TAKING THESE 2 CONNECTIONS'.
                NAME: SUMIT KUMAR DATTA

ADDRESS: BUILDING C,FLAT NO 603
                INDIAN OIL NAGAR,GOVANDI
                MUMBAI 400043
                STB NO: 0739ABF07DS36938 AND 36939
                VC: [protected] AND [protected]
                MOBILE NO: [protected]
                i am also reproducing content of another mail for your kind reference:

"DEAR SIR
                WITH EFFECT FROM YESTERDAY(08/01/2008) YOU HAVE AGAIN DEACTIVATED ATLEAST 60 CHANNELS ON THE GROUND THAT THE VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE FIRST VC GOT EXPIRED ON 08/01/2008.

WHILE YOU NEVER BOTHER TO GIVE REPLY TO ANY OF MY MAILS, IT IS SURPRISING TO NOTE THAT EVEN VC OF THE SECOND CONNECTION ,ie, 462 HAS ALSO BEEN DEACTIVATED FOR REASONS BETTER KNOWN TO YOU.

I ONCE AGAIN LIKE TO STRESS UPON THAT THE VALIDITY PERIOD BE EXTENDED BY ATLEAST ONE MONTH FOR EACH CASE SINCE YOU HAVE ALSO ADMITTED THAT THE CHANNELS GOT DEACTIVATED FOR MORE THAN 45 DAYS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM AT YOUR END FOR WHICH I WAS DENIED OF THE FACILITY AS PROMISED.
                IN CASE I DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU, I SHALL BE COMPELLED TO REFER THE CASE TO CONSUMER COURT SINCE YOUR ACTION IS BEYOND ANY LOGIC.

THANKING YOU
                SUMIT K DATTA
                MOBILE [protected]

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
                To: [protected]@dishtvindia.com
                Subject: FW: NON FUNCTIONING OF CHANNEL NO845 -24 GHANTA
                Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:20:21 +0000

DEAR SIR
                AFTER VIGOROUS FOLLOW UP . NECESSARY ACTIVATION HAS BEEN DONE.I CAME TO KNOW THAT SOMEBODY FROM YOUR SIDE DEACTIVATED THOSE PAY CHANNELS ON PRESUMPTION THAT MY FREE PERIOD GOT EXPIRED IN NOVEM BER 2007 ITSELF.
                AT THE COST OF REPETATION, I LIKE TO INFORM YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT I HAD TAKEN 2 CONNECTIOND ON 08/07/2007.AS PER THE TERMS FIRST ONE WAS FREE UPTO 08/01/2008 AND THE SECOND ONE IS UPTO 08/07/2008.

THE VC NO AGAINST THE FIRST CONNECTION IS [protected] AND THE SECOND ONE IS [protected].

IN VIEW OF THE NON FUNCTIONING OF THE PAY CHANNELS FOR LAST 3 WEEKS AND ALSO IN THE INTIAL PERIOD OF ATLEAST 15 DAYS OR SO, I SHALL REQUEST YOU TO EXTEND THE VALIDITY PERIOD BY ATLEAST ONE MONTH AGAINST BOTH THE VCS.THERFORE, THE FIRST ONE SHOULD BE EXTENDED UPTO 08/02/2008 AND THE SECOND ONE UPTO 08/09/2008.

no action was taken and both the connections have been deactivated although for second connection, no rental was to be paid upto 08.07.2008.
                they have deactivated the free to air channel also.

in view of the above, i shall request you to direct the company to immediately restore my connection atleast for the second one so that the terms of the contract is adhered to.

thanking you
                i am Dr Archana Panda a subcriber of Dish Tv using the maxi package, VC no[protected] Since the past 10 days i am unable to access any of the channels and a message is flashed on a blue back ground mentioning conditional access and been adviced to call customer care . On trying the customer care @[protected] there was no body to take the phone from the customer care representative side. i even tried to know my balance also by trying the air tel no from where i came to know that Rs 799.00 balance is already over there, and also mentioned that balance is sufficient and some tecnical problem is there which canbe sorted ot by calling this no[protected] . Its already 10 days and there is nothing i can do to get the problem fixed . In the mean time i have even sent sms for this complaint.
                I dont know what to do next excepting for writing comlaints in different forums and taking a message which shows that there is no value for the money that we are putting for this Dish TV.
                This shows nothing but the carelessness and ignorance of Dish TV as it prooves itslf by its poor show .
                I hope thisforum can help me out
                Dr Archana Panda
                [protected], [protected]
                [protected]@rediffmail.com
                14.05.2008
                MY VC NO. IS [protected]. SIR, I HAV PROBLEM IN MY DISHTV.SOME CHANNELS ARE MISSING IN THAT.THESE ARE STAR PLUS, SONY, M TV, SET MAX.SO, PLZ HELP ME TO GET FREE FROM THIS PROBLEM.
                i hav some problem in my dish tv .my v c no is [protected]. there r some channels r missing .these r mtv, set max sony, hbo pix. kindly help me to get free from this problem.
                thanks
                i hav some problem in dishtv.My vc no. is [protected].all the channels r not coming.bcoz of that i m facing many difficulty.this problem make us disturb many time.so, plz sir this is my kind request to give me solution for remove this difficulty.n try to do sumthing for it.

Mukund Dongare
                  I would like to bring to the kind notice of the board that I have purchased dish t.v. about 6 months back by paying Rs.4200/ and opted for Z TV package. From 20th Jan 08 suddenly telecast of all the channels stopped without any information. I immediately contacted the dishtv, they informed me to pay Rs 600/ for telecast of Free to Air channels. I told them that free to air channels are free and why are you asking money they responded very badly and told me that our policy is being changed. Since I can not see free to air channels Dish TV STB and antenna Since the services are very poor and asking money for free to air channels I want to surrender it immediately. Can any one help me to suggest , how to stop the cheating activities of Dish TV in India?? How to complain to government of India for charging the money for free to air channels?
                  Yes, you are right, when they are free to air channels, why should they ask you money for that, did u get any solution.

Dish TV — Pathetic Customer Care Support of Dish TV [Resolved]

Ajay Verma

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have bought three Dish TV connections i.e. 01 Parent...

Rajesh Mohanty
                    I bought Dish TV on 27th July 2007. The package said that my complaints could be resolved within 1 year free of cost. in the 2nd week of this month, there was some problem. I called the customer care and tried to get things resolved, but that did not get resolved. Then, I called Perfect Services, Gurgaon who promised to fix my Set Top Box. It is close to 15 days now and my set top box is still with them. I have tried calling them, but to no response. They do not even pick up my phone. Dish TV customer care says that they cannot do anything. The time taken for resolving these issues (which I had enquired at the time of connection) is 3 days. I am deeply distressed. Request your kind help in this regard.

Rajesh Mohanty,
                    Gurgaon
                    I purchased Dish T.V.set up box & package nearly 3 weeks back from the local dealer Mr. Pimparkar.My consumer No. is [protected]. I was promised by him to avail 3 months free package for veiwing all the channels. However, within 3 days the Marathi channels disappeared.I contacted Mr. Pimparkar who gave false assuarreces and the problem is still persisting. I tried to surf dishtv website, which had no access for consumer complaints.Suddenly I found this website and with the hope that my complaint will be redressed, I am lodging this complaint.Please help me out!
                    With regards,
                    Maj Dr. Pradip Gaikwad
                    Pune-411007
                    Tel[protected]

Sumit Kumar Pathak

I am the new customer of Dishtv service. I am facing problem from three weeks, I am not able to see even a single channel. Customer service agent is saying they did not get SAP form then i have send a fax copy of SAP form on 19 feb and still i am unable to access my channel. I have called many times in customer care but they are saying it will be activated with in 4 hrs. Every day i called and i am listening same thing from your side. My set up box was installed in the month of January and my VC no is [protected]. In my life i haven't see this kind of bad service, now i am telling everyone who is interested to take connection that please do not take Dish TV connection because of your worst service. I want this issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

Sumit Pathak
                      hello,
                      i have a dish tv connection abroad.its renewal date was on 17th april.i renewed it on 20th but still i have not got the connection.please refer to my account and ensure that my recharge was successful.and send me my account info as soon as possible.pleaseeeeeeeeee
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      vc no[protected]

Jaffer Akbar
                        Poor Service. VC No. [protected]. Complaint No.11144483 was raised on 30th Jan, 2008 and its been 20 days now while actual turn around time is 24-48 hrs. I spoke to 3 supervisors - Payal, Saurav Chadda and Sunny Talwar - All of them said they're taking ownership of the problem and will have it resloved withing 24 hrs. Forget getting someone to attend to my issue, they didn't bother to follow-up and see if someone has come and fixed the problem of LNB alignment.I'm seriously considering a Consumer Suit against them for the delay and trauma. Anybody else affected...please let me know....we need to file one mother of all consumer case against them and caution Sharukh Khan not to take up such brand building campaigns as it only affects is image. If he wants money...he just has to come on national tv and request for just Re 1 from each citizen.......and we'll be more than happy to give the charity to him....afterall he's asking for just Re.1 against regular charity much more higher than that. I'm sure the cumulative charity amount Indian Citizens will surpass the price he's taken to promote such a sick brand and that too by far and large that's the power of public. Want to see how good is TataSky....do you want some charity sharukh!

Mahalakshmi Distributors Purnea
                          Complain sent through e-mail to various Dish TV officials. From CEO to Area Manager, Bihar
                          _________________

We were approached by Mr. Saagar Kumar, your area manager for Bihar in October, 2004 for distributorship of Dish TV in Koshi and Purnea Divisions of Bihar. He painted a very rosy picture and hence we agreed on starting Distribution after paying the mandatory security Deposit of Rs. 20000.

Then he prevailed on us on making an initial purchase of 100 units of STB , LNB & Dish apart from 100 VCs by giving us false impression of market demand and promising dilution of these stocks before Dec' 04.

But till February, 2005 we saw dilution of only about 50 units inspite of our best efforts and in face of no cooperation from the Area Office. At that time we asked the area office to take remaining stocks at that time and relieve us from distributorship. Mr. Saagar promised to take back our stocks but without our knowledge started transactions through other distributor without taking back our stocks.

When we protested we received an intimation from company cancelling our distributorship and blocking our online account. Now we were stuck with our stock and due to blocking of online account unable to dilute our stock.

The prices of Dish TV hardware was dropping continuously. When we tried to reach Mr. Saagar he was incommunicado.

Finally after much effort around December' 05 we got your area representative Mr. Shamsher Quasimi to meet us at our office. He along with your local distributor Purnea Cable TV drew up a settlement wherein items were to be transfered to the New Distributor "Purnea Cable TV" at prevailing price. The difference was to be paid by your company. Also he promised immediate return of security deposit.

He was not approachable after Dec'05.

In January '06 we went to your office to meet Mr. Saagar Kumar promising us immediate implementation of settlement but to no avail.

We have waited for so long in good faith but honesty is not forthcoming from your officers.

Please act immediately on our demands or we may be forced to take legal recourse now.

The details of our demands, ledgers and stocks are put as annexures 1, 2 and 3

For Mahalakshmi Distributors, Purnea
                          Rajesh Chandra Mishra

ANNEXURE 1- Our Demands as per your commitments

* Return of Security Deposit with Interest since June 2005.

* GRN (Goods Return) of 35 units of STB+LNB+DISH at Rs. 3999 (prevailing price then) with Interest since June 2005 when our account was blocked preventing further sales or material transfer.

* GRN (Goods Return) of 43 units of VC at Rs. 400 (prevailing price then) with Interest since June 2005 when our online account was blocked preventing further sales or material transfer.

ANNEXURE 2- Ledger of Dish TV companies for our transactions

M/s Essel Agro Pvt. Ltd.
                          Date Particulars Credit Debit Balance
                          08-11-04 Payment to EAPL via DD No. 775830 380946
                          22-11-04 Invoice No. 1144 dated 13-11-04 @ Rs. 3999 x 100 pcs 399900
                          22-11-04 Credit Note No. 166 dated 13-11-04 18954 0

M/s New Era Entertainment Network Pvt. Ltd.
                          Date Particulars Credit Debit Balance
                          08-11-04 Payment to NEENPL 40000
                          22-11-04 VC @ Rs. 400 x 100 40000 0

ANNEXURE 3-CURRENT STOCK OF DISH TV LYING IN OUR STOCK

STB 35 UNITS (STB NOS. LIST)
                          0438AAH29TS[protected]AAH29TS[protected]AAH29TS[protected]AAH29TS[protected]AAH2...
                          LNB 35 UNITS
                          DISH 35 UNITS
                          VC 43 UNITS (VC NOS. LIST)
                          [protected] [protected] [protected]
                          [protected] [protected] [protected]
                          [protected] [protected]
                          You cannot sell dish tv set top boxes as they like, because of their poor service towards customers. For example i was using for 4 years, but i was forced to leave the only of their poor service.
                          I was using a dish tv connection(VC No:[protected]) six months before, then changed to another operator because of the poor customer care service. After six months i have received a call from dish tv saying that i will be offered south platinum pack at a 50% offer, if i recharge with Rs.2100. I confirmed this offer by
                          (i)sending a email to the dish tv customer care; the reply from the customer care assured that i am eligible for the offer.
                          (ii) i have called the customer care number [protected]; and the customer care executive assured that i am eligible for the offer once i recharge with Rs.2100.
                          After confirming two times i recharged my account with Rs.2100.
                          ALAS! Now the customer executives says that i am not eligible for that offer. Please don't fall prey to the calls from the Dish tv. GOD... please punish the dish tv and its customer care executives if you are existing!!!

Dish TV India — Pathetic Customer Care Centers [Resolved]

sanmatijain
                            dish tv - anuj gaur - complaint no.11064989

Hi there,

Through this site, I would like to highlight...

Amit Kumar Bishnoi

I have purchased the Dist TV in 999/- through the Big Bazar offer on 25th of January 2008 and my Dist Tv install on 26th of December 2008. Executive of Dist Tv told me that u will got the 7days free activation on this offer but till date of installation of Dish Tv i neither seen free to air channel nor any other channel. I m regularly talking with customer care and delar and installation enginer but i m not getting sufficent answer from them. Now i m very upset and i have done spent so much money to talk with him.

Plz do some needful.
                            I have purchased dish tv last month, my card no : [protected]-0

till it is not activated, please arrange to activate immediately

by
                            Rafi ahamed

N Ramadas
                              We are at Chennai.

We decided to buy Dish TV on Friday 25th January 2008.

We called up Dish Tv support[protected] and asked for the nearest
                              dealer and he gave us the mobile number of Vadivel - [protected].

We received the dish box in the next one hour and we paid the guy who delivered
                              it.

In the next couple of hours two engineers visited our place to fix the Dish antenna.

They told us your connection should get active in the next four hours.

It seems the four hours is still not Over.Today it is Tuesday 29th January 2008 - 7 pm.

We called[protected] They ask for our VC number [protected].

They state that it is wrongly given to you.This dish belongs to a person in Delhi.

I am not sure how and when my Dish TV is going to be active.

We are not sure who cheated us or who is cheating us.

I wish I could know the email id of - Sunil Khanna - CEO, Dishtv India

Hope some one reads this email and get backs to us.

Mobile[protected]

Ramdass
                              I am fed up with false promises from you people. I am calling you from 8th of February and its about one month I am facing the same issue however its not my fault. I have made all the payments to the dealer and sent you the receipts of the same to prove that. If its not my fault then why should I suffer? Why I am not receiving any services though I have made all the payments? Every time I call you and get assurity of solution with in 24 hrs. Today I spoke with Jyoti, she also assured me as other people did before. She said that she will sent me an email from her department explaining the issue and time to solve this problem but I haven't received any email yet. You people are making fool of me for last 1 months. But now its not possible for me to tolerate all your non sense promises. I have planned to take help of media and consumer court if you people don't get back to me within 24 hours.

Vikas Kansal
                              Mobile:[protected]
                              I sent this mail to dish...
                              HI,
                              My name is gurbir singh and i am a customer of dish tv I have 3 connections my parent v c is [protected] and child ...[protected] and [protected] . I have been facing problems with the connections since i recharge my parent on 28th april 2009 .TWo of my connection are working fine now my parent vc and vc ending with 65749 . But one of my child vc ending with 98851 is not working properly and most of the channels are showing conditional acess 101 .
                              I have contacted the customer care staff many a times spoke to technician but my prolem still has not been resolved. Name of a few c c staff i spoke too sanjay, mohmd hassan, sumit, neelama, sandeep, vinay, sushant, ashwin, paul .DEspite calling you atleast 25 times in 4 day my this issue remains . I have kept my set up box some times at 555 or 999 or 855 as asked .
                              I have now placed a complaint with ur c c staff mr dinesh kumar ref no 24565418 that i have run out of energy and my problem has not been resoved so i am not liable to pay you any kind of suscription for v c no [protected] till the problem is solved . And also that when dish tv solves the problem it can call and inform me regarding the same and i will then only pay rent / suscrition from that time onwards. So as and when u solve this problem of conditional access kindly inform me on my reg cell no [protected] till that time i will not pay any rent ., If the problem cant be fixed I will close all my three dish tv connections i expect a full refund of subscription and cost of instrument etc for all my three connection Kindly take matter seriously

GURBIR SINGH
                              1044 PHASE 4 MOHALI
                              PUNJAB 160059
                              I would like to bring to you notice the poor customer service of DISHTV.

I have purchase a new connection on 10th November and one guys from M.R. Electronics called Devesh he did the installation on 12th November.
                              But after 16th of November I am not able to see any channels.
                              it’s asking me to recharge the connection again.

I spoke to dishtv customer care center many time since 17th but it’s not resolved yet.
                              They told me it will be automatically work after 1-2 days.
                              Again I spoke to Mr. Gaurav and he made a complaint against this issue and promise that it will be resolved in 24 hours,
                              But still it’s not fixed. (complaint no is[protected]

I have been calling customer care daily and everytime a new
                              person comes check my booking ID and give a false hope again that today for sure It will resolved.
                              There is not a single person who has called me when I asked to give me the details of their Partner

I have also sent an email to [protected]@dishtv.in many time but they are not replying at all.It seems to be fake customer services.

Its one the worst experience of my life. Feel Like Iam cheated and harresed.
                              I think DISHTV has taken for granted that the customer cant go now as they have
                              already paid the money in advance.

Rajeshwar Mishra