DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV related photos (875)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Adithya Dev
By far, I feel Dish TV is the worst DTH company in the world.They are very much worried of new channels like 9X, NDTV Imagine, Neo Sports that they may compete with their own channels, namely Zee Next, Zee Sports. Even Tata Sky is close with Star Network but they still added these channels at the launch of these channels. And not to forget their poor customer care, they give false information when enquired about channels.When I send a e-mail I get the channels are not available. What a reply !!!

Big TV is the best option when compared to Dish TV
i have been complaining for last five days after installing HD tru+ connection @ Rs 2690/- for not receiving HD signal but to no avail for cv no [protected]. can anyone suggest me a way to get these chaps snoring to get them activeted?

Shashi Kumar Singal
    The Dish Tv has installed the set on 19/05/2008 (almost after 305 months of purchase), but till date they have not activated the services. I have paid the amount required on 19th itself. I have called them for more than 15 times at the numbers 60013474, 65342255 and 65342266. Their call center no.[protected] is always engaged, and despite of my all trials in last 12 days I could not get the line.Today morning also again I tried to contact the local dealer 2 times, but both the times they have disconnected the call, after escertaining that I am calling. I am enclosing herewith the full details by the mail (3rd mail) sent to dish tv for doing the needful. It seems they are not doing anything and neither they are taking the matter with the local dealer, despite of my repeated request to them. The local dealer is not cooperating at all and is very adament as well.
    May I request you to take up the matter with the dish tv and pass the appropriate order so that in future other consumers should also not suffer with this type of attitude. I earnestly request for your justice at the earliset, please.
    The details of the case are as under.:

Deasr Sir, Dt.29/05/2008

In reply to your mail I will like to put forward as under:
    1) I have purchased the set form E-Zone 3.5 months back, since than I am waiting for the installation to be done, but no body has cared about.
    2) After searching the number I tried my best to get it installed on 19May2008., since than it is waiting for the activation.
    3) I have given a complaint vide no. 13490715, but till no action.
    4) I have requested the local dealer M/s A.V.SOLUTIONS, # 77, 23rd Cross, 14th Main, 3rd Block East Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011, to send the SAF form or give the copy to me so I can fax it up. But the dealer is very much adamant and he is not cooperating at all. He says" that the Noyada people are not doing, and that he has sent the requisite with the activation request, now don't disturb me and call me, whatever you want do do with the Delhi people, What I can do if they don't want to activate?"
    5) I requested you to contact to the dealer and I have also given their no.[protected] and66), the contact persons Mr. Purshotam, who told me yesterday that it will be done within 24 hours, but today he is not willing to speak also. Ms Sumirathara, now she is disconnecting the calls, Mr. Nagraj, who told that withing 5 hours the system will be activated. But all in vain.
    6) I have called several times to the no.[protected], and every time they say it will be done very shortly. I have requested repeatedly that why not you people speak to your local dealer, to know why he is not sending the forms to you, but I feel till this time no body has done this. If the dealer's behaviour is not to the mark, than why he is not terminated from your franchise.
    7) It seems there is no responsible person in your entire system, who can do the needful going into the matter.

As desired by you, my details are as under:

NAME : S.K.SINGAL.
    ADDRESS : # 100, 6th Cross, K.R.LAYOUT, 6th Phase, J.P.NAGAR, BANGALORE-560078.
    TEL. : [protected].
    VC No. : [protected].
    Set Sr. No. : 07B9ABF42DS56430.
    Model No. : CD1004is
    Receipt No. : 3498 Dt.19/05/08. for Rs 384/- of A.V.Solutions. Payment made through cheque no.166117, which is already
    debited to my account.
    What best I could do on my part, I have done it. The rest is tobe done by you only. If still it is not done, than there is no other choice is left out with me than to request to the consumer form for the default of the service provider not performing despite of his dues has been paid.
    Hoping this may make you to de the needful at the earliest.

Singal.
    This is against Complaint No.A-82 with Raju Electronics, YMCA Road, Faridabad, Haryana, Contact No.[protected] The complaint was lodged on 7th June 2008. No one has come to my house it is already more than 10 days, My renewal date is 30th June 2008. What is use of renewal of subcription if your company can not give maintenace after sale.

I m available at my house only on sat and sudays.

yogita dinanath patil
      I have paid a monthly subscription of rs 300 on Tuesday 27th may 2008 at the local dish TV dealer and have conformed that he has submitted my money to dish TV. I have called several times to the customer care, they gave me complain reference no. two days ago and every time i call them they say that they will activate the channels within 24 to 48 hrs ...
      its 30th may, I am waiting but channels are not activated yet.
      my vc. no. is[protected]
      channels not activated after payment for four days till now
      I have paid a monthly subscription of rs 200 on Tuesday 25h APRIL 2009 BY MOBILE no. [protected] and have conformed that he has submitted my money to dish TV. I have called several times to the customer care, , I am waiting but channels are not activated yet.
      my vc. no. is[protected]
      i have paid a monthly subscription of rs 300 on[protected] at the local dish TV dealer and have conformed that he has submitted my money to dish TV. I have called several times to the customer care, they gave me complain reference no. two days ago and every time i call them they say that they will activate the channels within 24 to 48 hrs ...
      i am waiting but channels are not activated yet.
      my vc. no. is [protected].confirm my mo.[protected].

I have paid a monthy subscription of Rs 300 on 12.07.2009 through ITZ Card, I received a message Transaction successfully done for order[protected], PMGW[protected], i have call sevaral time to customer care, they have not responce, iam waiting but chnnels are not activated yet,
      kindly do the needfull sir,

Dish TV — dish tv service are not activated after full payment

i rechage dish tv on 21july 2009 and paid 150 RS.for dish silver pack but still 10 hours,
      i am waiting to get my service activeted .
      but the service are activet.pz guid us this problum and start oll channels right now.
      contact on [protected].
      My VC No.is [protected] I had Recharge for with Rs. 250/ for Platinum PAck on 19.12.09. My Last Date of Recharge is 21.12.09. I received massage on 21.12.09 from DishTV your next Recharge is due on 14.01.10. Now on 22nd I received two-three Massage for Recharge within 4 days otherwise we will deactivate your service.

Dish TV — SUBcription ACTIVE BUT NOT GETTING ANY CHANNELS

VC NO:[protected] I have paid the Subscription Amount of Rs 700 on Jan 16th 2010 but i am not getting any channels from that date and the same was reported to Dish Tv Customer Care But Theres no Reply at all till date
      i want to change my address in dish tv.
      how can i change it?
      please guide.

DishTV — channels not active

My V.C. no. is [protected].

i have re-charge silver pack on 28th January 2010. Still this time channels not active.please solve this. My Set-top-box, signal quality& vc every things are right.

Som Dutt
      I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just m, ail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No. Address and Contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

D . C . ANAND
        set box purchased from badabazar, gurgoan, haryana
        under promotional sale scheme during the february month

not installed then as we were to shift shortly to pondicherry

on 09.05.2008 your consumercare office for southren india were approached and they booked the case for its installation under no: 13088184 informing that the technical department shall do the needful to whom they forwarded the case. till today nothing has been done inspite of our reminders
        and the never ending promises from costomer care of your sourthern india definately demaging your image. solve this
        urgently -- please, under information to me.
        Hello all,

Service if Dish TV is pathetic. I have experienced a number of problems with Dish TV. Even money is there on my account, they will disconnect the access and you have to call them several times to resume the service. If some tuning problem comes, they will promise you in your 1st call that they will send technician in maximum 48 hours and for me it took 9 days. Please note that I kept on calling all 9 days only they solved. So each time you call some new executive would say same thing another 48 hours. Think before you buy Dish TV it’s a big headache.

Sarukh Khan says "thoda wish karo, dish karo" but I would say don't wish for Dish otherwise you would miss your peace...
        I would like to know when i will get the service for connecting the Dish TV, I have purchased it since 5 days and they told me, They will send a technician to connect the Dish TV.I made a complaint for this as well, the complaint no. is 308301.So now i request you to take an action to do the needfull.

Address:
        vc-[protected],
        STB NO.dst[protected],
        NAME-surendra kumar
        FATHER-shiri kishan,
        add:-41 jangid mohalla malagavas teh:-dausa city:-dausa dist:-dausa state:-RAJASTHAN
        pin:-303303
        mobile:-[protected],

for the happy home pake iskim me parchesed keya gaya hai joki 1990/-Rs
        wali hai ata apase nivedan hai ke my vc [protected] ko happy home pake
        12manth iskim activeat karane ki karapa kare my amaunt-500/-Rs tranjasion no ur 29/09/2008iG-385005, me se lene kikarapa kar,
        card me se lane ki karpa kare, itzcaredke akaunt
        no[protected]password No-3344=900/-Rs wala hai isame se 500/-Rs my
        vc[protected] me dalade, ata apase Reqvest hai ki jaladi se jaladi my
        vc:[protected] ko actvat kare,
        APPLICANTS NAME:-MUKESH MEENA,
        FATHERS NAME:-RAMKUNWAR MEENA,
        INSTALLATION ADDRESS:-165 BANDAYA KI DHANI SHONADA,
        TEH:-LALSHOT, CITY:-DAUSA, DIST:-DAUSA, STATE:-RAJASTHAN, PIN CODE:-303303,
        MOBILE NO:- [protected], FOR THE PAKEGE FREEDOM PLUS ONE MANTH ACTIVATAT, ISKIME PRACHESED LG, PLASE REQVEST ME .
        1.ITZCASH AC[protected] PASSWORD 2553=121/-RS,
        2.ITZCASH AC[protected] PASSWORD 1506=71/-RS, PAKEGE AMAUNT 160/-RS DALANA HAI ONLI ONE MANTH,
        FOR THE ME IT 3 DAYS HO GAYE HAI PLASE APASE REQVEST HAI KI THES VC [protected] KO ACTIVAT KARNE KI KARAPAKARE,

DDEALER:-

FATHERS NAME:-RAMKUNWAR MEENA,
        INSTALLATION ADDRESS:-165 BANDAYA KI DHANI SHONADA,
        TEH:-LALSHOT, CITY:-DAUSA, DIST:-DAUSA, STATE:-RAJASTHAN, PIN CODE:-303303,
        1.ITZCASH AC[protected] PASSWORD 2553=121/-RS,
        2.ITZCASH AC[protected] PASSWORD 8808=71/-RS, PAKEGE AMAUNT 160/-RS DALANA HAI ONLI ONE MANTH,

DDEALER:-
        mobile:-[protected], [protected]

date:- 01/10/2008
        tunga city jaipur
        sir
        ME DEALER:-PRAKASH MEENA mere se galti hone ke karan vc No.[protected] ka pament 1800/-Rs.jo ki dusare vc No. [protected] me dal gaya hai, jisaki oredar iD Ro-29/09/08iD-385005 yah hai, please apase reqvest hai ki mere vc NO.[protected] me 1800/-, pament taransfer karane ki karapa kare, tranjesion No.RO-29/09/08iD-385005 yah hai.

DEALER:-PRAKASH MEENA
        DEALER:iD:-90309
        Email. [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com
        Fram:-PMDISHCARECENTRE TUNGA JAIPUR,
        ADD:-TUNGA CITY JAIPUR
        MOBILE NO.[protected], [protected], [protected],

DATE 01/10/2008
        JAIPUR {RAJ.}
        myb dish tv is not properly active
        my dishtv of v/cno. [protected]
        is not properly active
        vc=[protected]
        name:raja home app.
        status:terminated
        dealerid:24068
        please activae this vc.
        galti se kisi aur main transfer ho gaya please activate this vc.

Shamsher singh
          Respected sir,
          i have purchased Dish Tv from local dealer and after that i called Dish tv customer care for the activation of my dish tv and i have purchased a recharge cupon also of rs 300/- and then i sms my cupon number to dish Tv but still i am calling then from last 45 days please activate my dish Tv and please send some one to install it here are my complain numbers :-

1.12348827
          6.13339199
          7.13339645
          8.13430323

this is my VC number :[protected]
          and my name is :- shamsher singh
          address:- B56, Dilip vihar, near sant kabeer school, Chandra vihar, Nilothi extn, Near vikas puri, new delhi

plz help me to solve this problem
          Dish TV wale chor lagte hain. change to TATA SKY, AIRTEL or RELIANCE

mujtaba Ahmed
            Hello
            my comment is why these dish tv wont provide us free channel like QTV etc. As my brother Haider said.can we give me information about which dish service provider is giving QTV channel.please its request with the manager of Dish tv provider .please Allow QTV channel also in that package of channels .and actually it is free channel only then what is problem why not your provinding that free channel.here so many peoples are interested to take dish tv.if they provide QTV and other free channels in that.please Allow that channel in your dish tv.And i hope that you will accept my request.
            thanks a lot
            Dishtv is a worst DTH . No new channels are being added since last 6-7 months whereas TATASKY are adding new channels .
            I am a dishtv customer . I am now thinking to drop dishtv and subscribe TATASKY because :
            1. No new channels are being added to Dishtv
            2. IBN7, etc.. channels are being removed without any reason
            3. No Neo Sports .
            Hello
            my comment is why these dish tv wont provide us free channel like QTV etc. .please its request with the manager of Dish tv provider .please Allow QTV channel also in that package of channels .and actually it is free channel only then what is problem i am also ready for extra paid Qtv Cheenel .here so many peoples are interested to take dish tv.if they provide QTV and other free channels in that.please Allow that channel in your dish tv.And i hope that you will accept my request.
            thanks a lot

Akhilesh Agarwal
              I have taken the Dish TV DTH connection in around Aug-07 and still under warranty. I am facing few problems since last one month -
              1) No Dish TV programs on my television set
              2) No Dish TV start-up screen for a long time (about 1/2 hour) on starting my TV & set top box set.

In this regard, I have made several complaints to Dish TV customer care starting on 09-May-08 (see complaint numbers and complaint dates in my e-mail attachment below) but despite of my repetitive follow-up and assurance by Dish TV customer care executives, my problem has not been resolved. In fact despite of the promise for arranging a visit by their service personnel at my home, neither any personnel visited my home nor I have got any phone / e-mail response from them. (Please see my e-mail dated 24-May-08) against which I have not heard, as usual. I request you to please look into this matter and help in resolution to this issue.

Best regards
              Akhilesh Agarwal
              (VC# [protected])

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 12:07 AM, Akhil wrote:

Dear Magesh As expected I have not received any response
              from your side or from any of your service executive for resolution of my problem that is prevailing from 9th of
              this month (refer my complaints nos. 13104111, 13123508, 13181261, [protected]. As I have called up more
              than 7 times to Dish Tv customer care (on dates 9th, 12th, 13th, 15th twice, 17th, and 23rd i.e. today)and
              several times to your dealer (#52888) and your service personnel whose number was given to us but all in
              vain. Now I ask you to : 1) Depute one single point of contact with his/her contact details incl. mobile number.
              Ask him to contact me on my cell [protected] 2) explain the clear reason(s) of negligence - * why the
              problem has not been resolved by your service team *why no one from customer care including yourself
              approached me even after giving assurance to look into the issue personaly (I am refering to my discussion I
              had with Mr Amit -Supervisor on 15th and with you on 17th). Also explain how the first two complaints have
              been closed in your system without actual problem resolution. 3) confirm back action now for resolution of my
              problem; and 4) my connection validity extension from the duration between 9th of this month and till the date
              problem is resolved Please reply thru return e-mail and arrange your service technician visit at my residence
              latest by 12 pm on 24th May or else I shall approach the 'Indian Consumer Complaint Forum' and also the
              media which I was avoiding till now. Regards...Akhilesh Agarwal

DishTV — Alignment and Customer Care [Resolved]

minouka

Please let me inform you that the dish Tv customer care service is the
                worst i have ever experienced.br...

RITESHKUMAR
                This is to bring to your kind notice that i had taken a subscrition of Dish TV some 3 years back for my Residence at House No-10, Block B, sec-10, Vasundhra, Ghaziabad, through Prince Enterprise, Ghaziabad, Dealer Id: 3850 by paying a sunbscription fee of Aprox Rs 4000/- for a service of 1 year.
                Later on same year i shifted to my official residence at 501-Asia House, K.G.Marg, New Delhi-110001, but kep my Dish Tv at my Ghaziabads' residence as mentioned above.
                At the time of subscription, we were ensured that even if the subscription tenure expires, we will continue to get Free to Air channels, as its obligatory for Service providers as per Information & Broadcasting Deptt, Govt of India.
                To my utter surprise, yesterday when i visited my Ghaziabad Residence, i saw all the Free to Air Channels Blocked. When i talked to the customer care Deptt(Ref Com no[protected], i was told by the Customer Care Representative -Milli, that i will have to pay Rs 100/- per month to view Free to Air channels, and since i have not renewed my connection therefore my Set top Box Has been deactivated and also the Quality of signal Lowered.
                Is it just to Deactivate a subscribers services without intimation??Does Dish TV have a policy and rules other than what recommended by Ministry of Broadcasting, Govt of India and TRAI.
                Request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful as per Laws and norms set by the Governement.
                My Dish Tv Details are:
                VCN No-: [protected]-1
                DG Box No(STB No) : 0449AAH340S34877

Thanking you in anticipation,
                Best Regards,
                Ritesh..
                Mob:[protected]
                i am aslo facing the same problem...

as per government norms...DishTV may be no rights for blocked the national free channels...

anybody see this mail please give me the details where it will be complaint
                But You have already renewed on 31.5.2008 for one year subscription.
                You guys have no patience even to remain unsubscribed for a week. When Dish Tv is so adamant. Change the service provider. Change to Tatasky for all your favourable 90 channels for Rs.200. or wait till Big TV( Reliance) provides the service.
                I am also facing the same problem.
                The screen shows "Call Customer Care".
                What to do ?
                dish tv have to telecast the free channels which are free to air you have any trick then tell me

Dish TV — Desinal of FTA channels updating software on STB [Resolved]

Prakash Sidaraddi
                  Dish TV has automatically updated the software on my STB and blocked all the FTA channels. In the updated software I am not...

amit madnani
                  i have installed dish tv at my shop before 3 months but it works for 5 days only i am not able to acess my cable so pl guide what to do
                  I bought dish tv on last week. Installation also done. I have choosn Dish maxi with Tamil pkg . Still my pkg is not activated. If i call to customer care, I got stay on the line IVRs only. No response. I sent 7 mail to CC for each day. Still I didn't get any reply. Very worst service.
                  I AM UTTAM SHARMA AND THIS IS MY SIXTH COMPLAINT REGARDING REMOVAL OF CHANNELS UNDER FREE SUBSCRIPTION.SO I WANT ALL THE CHANNELS TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 12 HOURS.CONNECTION IS ON NAME OF MR.SANTOSH KUMAR AND FREE SUBSCRIPTION IS TILL 26 AUGUST, 2009.
                  I have taken a dish tv setup box 3yrs back. I live on a rented house in PUne. Now that i have shifted to new house, there is no open space in the south east area and terace here is privatised .
                  My problem is that the installer from dish tv customer care says now he cannot install my connection as there is no suitable direction available to him. Dish tv didnt informed us about the particular direction neccessity when we were purchasing the same .
                  Kindly suggest us what can we do now? should we through the setup box in the dustbin and purchase another from other company or wait for the company's assistance.
                  MY contact no is [protected]/[protected].
                  Waiting eagerly for a quick response from ur side.

Ajay Kumar

This is to inform you that, I logged a complaint in the month of March as there were no signals coming on my Dishtv. The complaint was attended by your engineer Mr. Om Prakash. He rectified the problem by aligning the dish antenna & everything started working fine. He charged me with Rs. 170 & provided me with a Service Report. Later around 27th of April the alignment went wrong again and I called up Dishtv Customer Care. I talked to Mr. Arvind & He assured me that the alignment needs to be done again & the engineer will visit my premises within 24-48 Hrs. He also provided me with a complaint no. 12838052. But no-one turned up or called me up. Then I called up the customer care again & talked to Mr. Santosh. On giving the last complaint no., I was told that the complaint was not forwarded & he logged a fresh complaint & provided me with the complaint no. 12958831. Again the same assurance came that the complaint would be attended with 24-48 Hrs. But again this time no one turned up. Finally, I again called up the customer care & this time Mr. Sarvesh heard the complaint all over again and, to my surprise, told me that my complaint no. 12838052 has been resolved.
                    This is a big blunder since no one even called me up, leave aside visiting me. Again when I asked him for a new complaint number, he told me that systems are not working. When I asked him to put his manager online, he told me that the manager is not available.
                    Again I called up Dishtv & talked to Sr. Customer Care Manager, Mr Saurabh. He assured me that by evening someone will be there & fix up the issue. But nothing happened. Till date my problem has not been rectified and all my voice has fallen on deaf ears.
                    Now I am left with no choice but to knock the doors of the H’onble Consumer Court to get justice & avoid unnecessary harassment of innocent customers.
                    Thanks & Regards

Ajay Kumar.
                    VC No. [protected]
                    Mobile No. [protected]
                    I want to change my current package to my previous package

Bimlesh Kumar
                      from 14th of May 2008, i am regularly in touch with Dish TV customer care via complian no. 13203820 for alignment of my dish Tv as i am not getting signal properly. Every time they promise that with in 24 - 48 hrs, we will rectify it, but nobody use to come. I have even talked to here senior supervisor Mr. Anush Sharma, Saini. Till date they are not able to rectify it.
                      Here date wise to whom i am talked in customer care:
                      14/05/2008 - Mr. Sandeep
                      15/05/2008 -
                      16/05/2008 - Mr. Manoj,
                      16/05/2008 - Mr. Anush Sharma (Sr. Supervisor)
                      17/05/2008- Mr Saini (Sr. Supervisor)
                      19/05/2008-Mr. Nitin
                      21/05/2008- Mr. Santosh

Everytime there representative ask for money, though my dish tv is in warranty for 1 year.

Please advice me what to do.
                      My dish TV VC NO [protected], Dish Tv set top box is not working for the last 10 days. I have not received many more channels singles, like z news, sabt, sonly, starplus and regional channels, etc. only received ABP News, Zee cinema, X max only. Message received set top box connection. Please sent your service engineer immediately. or call my cell no. [protected]

AMIT JAIN
                        This is with reference to my Dish TV Connection (VC no. [protected]), I wish to inform you that my Dish TV had some alignment problem due to which we are not able to view the TV for last 15 days. On a daily basis I am registering my complaint to Dish TV custmer care centre no.[protected]. On a daily basis I have been assured that my problem will be solved in next 24 hrs., but till now no body had even bothered to take care of my probelm. In this season of summer vacations my family has been deprived from viewing the TV for last 15 days.

Calling Dish Tv customer care centre is a tedeous and costly affair. On an average, one call take 5 minutes waiting period and costs to a customer Rs. 10 to 15 per call.

To my surprise customer care people dont have the Dish care phone nos. of my area and I have been advised by customer care executives to personally go to Dish care centre and got my problem resolved. In this season of summer I didn't find this is the only job for which I take leave from my office and go to the Dish care centre for getting my problem resolved.

Please look into the matter on an urgent basis and if the probelm is not resolved in next 24 hours I would be compelled to surrender my connection and take resort to the Consumer court forthe refund & compensation for harrassment and deficiency of services on the part of Dish TV.

You are also requested to please tell me the procedure for surrender of Dish TV Connection.

My contact details are:
                        AMIT JAIN
                        90 R, Sector 4,
                        Pushp Vihar, New Delhi- 110 017
                        Cell no. [protected]
                        VC no. [protected]
                        Dear Sir, Would DISHTV Customer Care please resolve my problems lodged on 18.9.08? The poor and disgusting customercare has compelled me to take up the matter legally.

N.C.PANDE

arun
                          I am taking new connection of dishtv from near to my home from dish tv athorised dealer in bangalore.I paid six months subscription amount Rs 3590/-.at the time of installation on 06/05/2008.After 1week my my dishtv was disconected.

DAY - 1
                          When I called up to the customer care he is that I registered your complain and gave me ref no. and told it will be activated within 4-24 hours.But it was not happened.

DAY - 2
                          I called them again after 24 hours then are saying your address proff is pending.Then I send my address proof by my email with attachment.
                          DAY - 3
                          Then 3rd day it was not activated.I called again to customer care.On that he told your is with me but there is not any details of your payment.I allready make six month subscription amt Rs 3590/- to their authorised person who came to my home for installtion.I told them I allready made your payment to you person.Then he told it was not reached to us.You should contact with them.Then I told there is not my fault i paid to their authorised person Idonot have time to contact with the the person.I send mail again by full detail to whom I paid the amount with all address and contact.Then they replied that we are not received any amount from your side.Please give details.
                          DAY - 4
                          I called to their authorised Dealer and checking my details he told address proff is pending.Again I send them my address proof.Also I wrote a mail to customer care that if my connection is not activated today I complain to consumer court.They replied me another ref no of my complain.At evening I called again to customer care and asking about my complain status he told your is activated another 4-24 hours.

Now I cannot wait I spend 1months subscription fees of dishtv by making call and sending mail.By five dayes I cannot able to see a single channel.Owner of Dish tv should check there customer service.

And lastly one slogan for Dishtv --- Dish karo kabhi wish mat karo----
                          Facing same Problem since 5 days, still problem didn't resolved . No Idea whom to contact .
                          when reecharge doing mydish tv account information vc no [protected]

mahipalsinh vaghela
                            My name is vaghela mahipal
                            last one year all doordarsan free chanel are not seen and compani get the charj for those chanal but they are not solving this problam
                            my vc no is : [protected]

DishTV — Channel not seen

i have dish tv connection and recently updated the package from silver to gold pack. The game channel (90) which was available in silver pack has been discontinued in the higher pack. The customer care and complaint cell for the dish tv is almost defunct. In shillong even after repeated calling they did not respond to the complaints. It is almost 20 days and the problem has not been attended to. My V.C No. is [protected]. I am really frustated with the Dish tv performance.
                            Purnajit

Avik
                              Respected Madam/Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have purchased a Dish TV from M/S. Neeru Electronics, 2, Main Market, Malviya Nagar New Delhi -110017 dated the 14th April 08, the invoice number for the same is 13166, book number A-264 and the price was Rs 3, 200/-. The warranty for the Dish Tv was for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The copy of the bill and the warranty card is annexed alongwith my complaint.

The same day late evening, my installation at ¼, Sector – 1, Pusph Vihar, New Delhi –110017 was completed, by the time the technician left it was around 9.30 at night, and they hurriedly left. Later on switching on the television I discovered that I could not receive around 15-20 channels and many channels were not clear.

This problem became more serious as a result of which many channels were not available and those that were available were not clear due to which it was not possible to view them. I made a complaint for this at the Dish TV customer care in the fourth week of April, the reference number for the same is 13032387, and after two days somebody came and left without rectifying my problem.

Again, I lodged another complaint at the customer care, the complaint number for the same is 13086004, on 8th of May. A technician came to my place after two days, but could not rectify the problem again and asked me to write that my LNV is not working in his job card, he assured me he would replace it, he left by saying that he would bring this to the notice of his seniors at the service centre at Malviya Nagar Khirki Extension. He also informed me that my problem will be sorted out only on Monday as that was a Saturday. He left by saying that he requires to change the LNV.

Nothing till today has happened, I have been waiting for the technicians to come and do the needful. When I ran out of patience, I called the dish TV service centre on the following numbers [protected]/[protected], on Tuesday dated, the 13th May 2008, but the response that I got was very cold from there, the person misbehaved with me and said that we cant replace your LNV, if we do replace then I have to make another payment of Rs.200/- for the new one. I informed him about the new connection with warranty, but all my efforts went in vain.

Again during the 14th & 15th May I made regular calls, and each time the person would say he would make it done by the same day, but no technician turned up at my place. I have also made a call at Neeru Electronics, at Malviya Nagar, he called up somebody but even his efforts did not help me out. Later no follow up was made from Neeru Electronics.

Another complaint was lodged at the customer care the complaint number is 13113011 but even on this complaint no action whatsoever was taken by Dish TV. Dish TV has made no efforts to address my grievances and has supplied me with a faulty set.

There has been a grave deficiency in the services of Dish Tv to the effect that they have supplied me with a Dish Tv set which is malfunctioning and faulty and is not working properly. Inspite of my repeated requests and complaints, Dish Tv has taken no effort to rectify the problem till date and have instead completely ignored my complaint.

I would request that in view of the above the Dish TV should be either replaced or in the alternate a refund of the price of the Dish Tv set which is Rs. 3, 200/- should be given to me.

I would further like to request you to give me suitable compensation for all the mental, physical torture that I have undergone due to the misbehavior of Dish TV and also provide me the cost of the complaint.

With Warm Regards

Mobile - [protected]

Dish TV — Poor After sales service [Resolved]

Ravi
                                Dear Mr. Shahrukh Khan,
                                Today I realised that we have one thing in common---we both r Paanchvi fail--otherwise we...

DishTV — no signal - loading please wait [Resolved]

Rajni Massey
                                I had bought this rubbish during world cup offer. Since then my set box has been repaired twice and technicians came atleast...

Dish TV — not get some channels [Resolved]

shaji.s
                                this is to inform u that i purchase a dishtv freedom plus connection on the month of feb 2008. this time i get all channels...