DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

last sunday i purchased a Dish TV Dth from Universal Electronic Pinjore, viz phone no.[protected],[protected],[protected]On Nh21 Kalka Shimla Highway , panchkula, but not installed my dth, after three and four day. when call i him the shopkeeper commit me fake.

Dish TV — Dish TV DTH not installed

My self Jaysukh Bhalodiya, 32 yr from Jamnagar, gujarat.

I have been purchased online DISH TV DTH connection on last 28.01.2011.
Puchase reference no is HO: 08/01/11, CRL:32298, dt:28.01.2011.

As per commitment of DISH TV, they will be installed the DTH at my home, as per address given during purchase.
I have waited for 6 days(03.02.2011) and called to DISH TV. At that time they have not sufficient details of dispatch. After 2 days, i.e.on 05.02.2011 again I called to DISH TV and they informed me that they have dispatched the parcel to you.

Further, I have waited for 05 days & called to DISH TV that I have not received any parcel. After that call, they called me and said that your parcel is received at Jamnagar, you have to collect it & shift to my native place( 36 km away from Jamnagar). I have refused the same as telling that I am staying at my native(Village: Medi).

After that, they have called me with conference of M/s Arihant Electronics, K.V.Road, Jamnagar, Contact: [protected] and convinced me that installation engineer will come with the DTH set to your native and will be installed the same.

But, till date my DISH TV DTH is not installed at my native place. Also, I have called many time to DISH TV DTH sales department, but they are not giving me any response.

So, I am requested for help from you.

Jaysukh Bhalodiya
Contact:[protected]
Mail:jaysukh.[protected]@essar.com

dear sir i have been reinstalled my dishtv Antenna on thursday. I have paid Rs.225/- for reinstallation, Rs.225/- for wire, Rs.150/- for recharge purpose to the technician by cash only after confirming from office. the office no. in bangalore is[protected], Technician name is Rammurti no. is [protected], asst. tech. name is Ramesh no. is [protected]. but yet i have not recieved recharge amount so i start to watch programme through my DISHTV. my vc no.[protected], set top box no. 0640ABC12DS20991. please solve the matter earliest. and acknowledge me through mobile or E-mail.

Please give me DISHTV tollfree no. because i have been expend in calls about Rs.80/- yet.
    yours

Dr. Abdul Haseeb Ansari
    Lecturer,
    D/o Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (PSM)
    National Institute o[censored]nani Medicine,
    Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road,
    Bangalore-560091
    (KA)
    INDIA
    Mob:[protected]
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Dear Sir/ Madam,
      I am dish tv customer form last four years. But the Peace TV & Q TV...

DishTV — dishtv [Resolved]

hello sir
      my name is chauhan vinod t.my vc no.[protected].
      i have richarge 700/-Rs net thru but no risponse...

I want to pair STB no. with VC Card. My STB no. : [protected]F65008416 & VC card No.: [protected]. So I want you to pliz pair this two No.
      Sir I am a DISH TV costumar I want pairring my VC my old VC No. is [protected]

New VC No. is [protected] and STB No. is 0617ABF50SM12898

Sita Ram Bhatt
      Mobile No. [protected]
      email - [protected]@gmail.com
      DEAR SIR IWANT PEAR MY STB NO OLD STB 07B8ABF40DS12590.NEW STB 0887ABF35DS41494.VCNO.[protected]
      dear sir i want pear my stb no [protected]b56067183 vc no [protected] so i want to u pliz pair this two no plz resoleved this issu quckely send my email id singh_shine [protected]@yahoo.com. plz
      DEAR SIR I WANT PEAR MY STB NO OLD STB 06D4ABF43SM71669.NEW STB 06A3ABF34DS29941 .VC NO.[protected]
      dear sir I want to do pearing of my stb no
      dear sir

DEAR SIR I WANT PEAR MY VC NO.[protected]

vc [protected]
        Dish Tv Sr Executive Abhishek 5 35 pm 20 june 2010 Refence No.40550193 His way of talking was not polite and despite the matter which I sent through mail was self explanatory he still was asking about the billing issue which I explained in the morning hours to Mr Sagar on 20th and Ms Sanjana in evening hours on 20th but still these kind of stupid calls still asking me what is the matter explains that your executives are not well read in getting the content and need re training for the same. Even after explaining the things to two of sr. executives as mentioned above for more then 45 minutes if dishtv still unable to understand the problem it is surprising that why I have to tell all officials every time the grievances I faced. Furtther no reply or action taken by officials of DTH has been intimated to me via mail except for repeated calls asking the same complaint time and again. Mr Sagar promised me to call between 5to 8 today on 20th June but I don’t know why another official has been asked to call me for the same issue which I told to Mr Sagar at length today. Kindly look into the matter seriously and do the needful.I asked him to first get the details from the above mentioned two officials and if still there is problem in understanding he can call me.Copy of previous mail attached for ready reference. I request you to depute only one senior official to whom I can narrate all problems and not that every time a new official come for the same and again asking details repeatedly.
        Dr. Anil Thakur

ON 20TH JUNE TALKED TO MR. KSHITZ AT 1 11PM. Every time I have to tell details which is very frustrating and digusting. Asked him to connect me to escalation deppt. Where Mr. sagar picked up phone. Asked him about the reply of my yesterday sent mail for which he was silent and everytime I rose a question he has to ask for a hold and did take appreciable time to comeout though was humble enough to talk with. Asked him to send some person for collection of payment for recharge so that in future I can tell that to that person I told details of each VC and channels which I wanted for each VC.
        RECHARGE HUMBLE REQUEST TO MR SAGAR ON 20TH JUNE 2010 AT 2 11PM FOR SOME PERSON AS PER HIS WORDS WILL BE AT MY HOME BY 6 00PM COMPLAINT NO. 40542120 AND THAT HE WOULD CALL ME REGARDING COMPLAINT TODAY 20TH JUNE BEWEEN 5 TO 8PM.
        Later he called me at about 2 47pm that he will arrange person on 22nd at 6pm sharp and not today , I agreed for 22nd at 6 pm sharp. But none turned up.
        DTH renamed as directly making your life a hell
        Aug 13, 2020
        Suggestions - Who will understand this, being a Lay man no one will understand the policies clear cut - I paid you extra on the same month That was my mistake.
        I believe it is good that not to do any prepayments as I was planning to make payments for one year now my take is people who make payments for one year are getting fooled as they miss on the new offers

As I am using the Gold saver for 285/ - I have made the payments till Dec 11, 2011. Now Dish TV is offering a new WORD PACK which is cheaper and having more channels so the existing customer are missing and getting fooled on doing the prepayments. Now they are asking 40 rupees downgade charges. And the SUper saver is no more existing.

WHY SHOULD I PAY?

VC no[protected]
          Talked to customer care official at at customer care number[protected] around 4 00 pm 0n 19th June 2010 when some Mr. Tariq picked up call. I apprised him of irregularities during last recharge and that different tariffs were given to me even when I described the then customer care official somewhere in June 2009 which led to so many difficulties throughout the year. So, much so that I mailed so many complaints including call at customer care number[protected]. I mailed the same contents at different blogs and all available numbers/ mail addresses of DTH. Atlast when I used harsh languages at different Indian Complaint Boards and to higher official then only then they did respond that too bleakly. Till a person named Mr. Bijoy sahoo came to my rescue and helped understand matter. There were frequent disconnections/ disruption of services without my prior knowledge though I already paid the amount as suggested by customer care officials of DTH but it continued throughout year that either one pack or another pack of any of my four VCs . Its Bijou shoo who gave me his personal number to bypass customer care number and other hurdles of waiting at calls like to call in English press1 for Hindi 2, so forth and so on? You will be surprised to see a pica which I clicked from my TV screen after going into my account to see my last date and you yourself will appreciate the FUNNIEST ACCOUNT DETAILS by you.( see below).
          Now, to avoid all this hunch and bunch today I asked Mr. Tariq to connect me to floor supervisor and he did connect me to escalation department of which Ms. Sanjana picked the phone. She was also ignorant about most of policies and tariffs of the DTH and were frequently using the commonly used words by any customer care officials anywhere like:---- I am sorry for inconvenience/I sincerely apologise/I will do my best so forth and so on.When I did ask her about the amount I need for recharging by explaining the number and channels I want on particular VC she calculated amount for 4 VC as Rs. 13860/- whereas same explanation were given to Mr. Tariq and he gave me amount to be deposited as Rs.14676/-. Two persons of same organization giving such difference in amount for same channels and VC means that customer care of DTH needs complete renovation in order to survive the market else the negative impact of the same is as clear as res ipsa liquotor ( speaks for itself). She did promise me to call back at 7 00 pm as mostly floor supervisors / officials of escalation department give but never get back same happened as no call back is received as I am writing this mail at 7 35 PM. Such horrible experiences with DTH is deterring me to again opt to DTH but its only that I have to change all four VC numbers along with set top box will need further expenditure from my side and for DTH it would be nothing just losing a mug from sea water.
          Keeping in mind the above facts I request you to please send me in written the amount to be deposited as per details narrated to Ms. Sanjana of Escalation department and Mr. Tariq who first picked up the phone coz it wud be quite difficult for me to narrate all things again and again at the earliest at my mail [protected]@sify.com.

Dish TV — frequent change of channels

Ms./ DISH TV had been switching of many channels off and on. They have so far stopped ETV- Rajasthan, CNN IBN, CNBC AWAAZ, and now Star one. They are clearly voilating the MRTP Act, but the Government Department controling them is silent, may be some burocrates have got their hands full ??

I had purchased Dish Tv Dth services from Vijay Sales Borivali west by invoice No.06-bro6-10SCID 437 as on[protected], M/s A.S.VISION INFOTECH (Goregaon) has installed dish at my Terrace (receipt No.33736 dt.11/06/10 ) and has started their services on 11th . But Today there is no telecast and services at my dish. As I made complain to customer care today they says that it will not work in Monsoon.Today there is no heavy rain here but still not there is no service.

As I request you to please do the needful immediately.

thanks and Obliged.

Rajendra.

Dish TV installed — Not working

The Dish TV installed in my house 718,10th A Main Rd, 4th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore-11, Karnataka State, India is not workin. Pl see that it is attended immediately
            Satyanarayana
            call back on
            reddy

Visakhapatnam
              12 jun 2010
              VK Sharma

Dear Sir

Sir I have taken new Dish TV connection and paid one year subscriptin and expiry date was 16 Jul 2010. Sir company autometic activated some program witch i was not aware means with out asking me and i donot know and more ever blemming me that you should have inform for deactivation sir how can i inform when i donot know about activation

Sir my only request is i have selected a plan for one year and paid so i should see that program for one year. since last two months it is disconnected and i am suffering writing co also but there reply are as such

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that as per our records Extreme Entertainer a-lacarte pack was activated on VC [protected] as a free a-la-carte pack at the time of activation till 16/09/2009. It has been converted into paid a-la-carte pack from 17/09/2009 as you have not submitted the deactivation request of free a-la-carte pack. Billing has been generated for that period. so renewal date of the VC has preponed to 21/04/2010.

It is requested you that kindly do need full and please give me three months remainig free activation which i paid. Thanking you

yours faithfully

VK Sharma

I HAVE TRANSFER THE AMOUNT OF RS-329.00
                THREE TIMES INTO THE A/C OF DISHTV INDIA LTD. ON 29TH OF MAY.
                I HAVE SENT THEM BANK STATMENT MORE THAN TEN TIMES BUT THEY SAID THAT THAY HAVE RECEIVE RS-329.00 ONLY TWO TIMES
                PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS

TELE-[protected]
                BHARAT KUMAR

DISHTV India Ltd. — Purchased Two Dish TV for Rs. 7980/ Not Activated

Purchased two Dish Tvs under the scheme "Free rental for one year and free Moovie on demand worth Rs. 4000/- for one year on 16/05/08.
                . Dish Tv has been installed and STB has been provided with VC No.[protected] and[protected]
                Its not been activated till today i.e. 25.05.08 after repeated reminders to Dish Tv dealer M/s. Sonu Electronics New Block Shivpuri, Gwalior and call certers of Dish TV by calling them several times, no action has been taken.
                A.K.Dhir

DishTV — Payment not Credited

I made a payment of Rs. 2000 via the Easy bill option a month ago and the amount is not been credited to my account as yet. I got a confirmation of the payment on my cell phone and I was given the free recharge amount of Rs. 400 as well. But still no credit of the 2000 in the account...
                VC No:[protected]

My self devang chudasama, a customer of Dish TV DTH service. Sir I am connected to DishTV since 2 years and I have renewed my connection very recently. Sir I paid for the costliest package( Like maxi and titanium) till my last renewal.This year I wanted to change my package and I choose for the new economical package which is not like maxi and titanium. I have paid online and got the confirmation from my bank, Now when I called up to DishTV, they have told me that your package require to downgraded then only u can get the new package, I said, pls do it but then they said that you require to pay downgrade charges Rs.40.

Sir, I really wonder what is the justice behind chargeing Rs.40 to customer. I request and compaint that this charges should be removed for all the customer. This is abuse of the customer for their fundamental rights of choosing the right product.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I had raised a complaint day before yesterday (01-Jun-2010) for no signal in Dish TV. I also have a Extended Warranty Contract (for which I had to pay Rs. 400 more). But still there is no response. When I called yesterday (02-Jun-2010) for status I was informed that the technician will come today(03-Jun-2010), now when I'm calling today(03-Jun-2010), they are telling me the technician will come tomorrow(04-Jun-2010).

The details are
                    VC No. - [protected]
                    Request No.[protected]
                    Complaint No. - 50345

Arijeet Mukherjee
                    +91 [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    No singnal ka matlab apki dish ki chatri sahi lagi nahi use thik kar leve
                    baki sab thik hai

Complaint Cell
                      Dish TV

Sub: delay recharge charges
                      Dear Sir
                      I regret to complain that in my account in my TV shows recharge date as 28.05.2010. I have received message in my mobile as DEAR DISHTV SUBSCRIBER, YOU ARE ENJOYING SILVER PACK LOADED WITH ADDITIONAL CHANNELS AT A PRICE OF RS. 113.00 TAX PER MONTH.YOUR NEXT RECHARGE DATE IS 28.05.2010 ON 03.05.2010 AT 01:11:30 (you can check the same from your system). I have recharged for Rs. 450.00 today (on 26th May 2010). Besides that Rs. 20.00 has been deducted from my account for delay recharge charges why this? I can’t understand your system. I have SMS RECEIVED FROM YOU AND A MESSAGE IN MY ACCOUNT THAT MY NEXT RECHARGE DATE IS 28.05.2010 THEN WHY RS. 20.00 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I CAN SEND THIS SMS IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR CELL NO. PLEASE NOTE THAT I SHALL NOT BEAR THIS 20.00 RS. DEDUCTION AND YOU HAVE TO REVERT IT BACK ANY HOW.
                      I talked Ms. Manju (customer care officer) at 11.20 hrs today. She suggested me to reconfirm my recharge date periodically with you. If your system does not show correct date then why are you giving it in my account? Is it your policy to misguide customer by giving false date and then collect delay recharge charges? Earlier there was a problem of deactivation of ala carte and due to mistake of your officer I have suffered loss in due date (complain faxed on 03.05.2010)
                      Do note that such type of practice and carelessness creates dissatisfaction among the customers and disgraces your prestige.

Manoj Vadher
                      hello friends
                      Your Next Recharge Date : 7 Sep 2010
                      you dont worry
                      maine sare dth chek kar liye hai
                      sabse sahi and kifayati dishtv hai.

I made a payment of Rs. 700 towards the subscription and down grade charges of VC no. [protected] at AV solutions, #1/2, first floor, ratnavilas road, Southend circle, Basavanagudi, Bangalore - 04, ph.[protected]. mob - [protected] towards north gold pack and also asked to pick colors and pick free UTV. Also asked to deduct applicable charges for downgrade recharge from Platinum pack to gold back. On reply AV solutions customer care person said there will be a deduction of Rs. 40 towards down grade and balance of Rs 660 will be available in your gold pack which is well enough to view/ enjoy the dish TV gold pack for more then 3months. I agreed and then he gave me the attached receipt, where it is clearly mentioned amount received towards North Gold Pack pre pick UTV, pad pick colors. Unfortunately, on the receipt no. 4384 which was provided to me by AV Solutions, AV solutions was forgot to put the date. But it was on 22nd of Feb’10.
                        Suddenly, on 21st April, I received an SMS on my mobile, that I have to recharge my platinum pack by 25th April. Otherwise it will be disconnected. Immediately I called up AV solution, who replied me this is not our mistake, from Dish TV it has not updated. Please talk to the Dish TV customer care. On my call to Dish TV, the available customer care person has replied that Dish TV has not received any down grade request from AV solutions. If you have recharged for Gold pack please fax us your receipt copy, will take the necessary action to the AV solution and do the needful.

Even after sending fax copy and many scanned copy through mail to Dish TV, they are not responding properly. Even I made many telephone calls but every times I am receiving a reply in next 24 hours it will get resolved, don’t worry. But it is about 20 days now we all are unable to see any programme, my kid usually takes food by watching TV and because o[censored]navailability of this she is not taking food properly. she had a major chest surgery in last Dec09 and proper and timely food is necessary for her to recover faster and better. But due to the disconnection of Dish TV it has become difficult now. her health is going down day by day now. It seems I have to go for some other Cable TV service provider. But again I need to pay the initial connection charges and monthly subscription. And my financial condition is very bad. I don’t know what I should do. That is why thought of writing you. So that I can get proper justice to this. Sir, please help me out in this critical situation.

The AV Solutions, usually creates problems, I am facing problem from last 10 months with one or another reason like: Initially He has charged me for first time installation of Dish TV as re-installation charges, whereas it was not a re-installation, it was the first/initial installation. Actually when I purchased the Dish TV, it has been told to me that setup box charges includes installation charges. When Dish TV person came to installed it in my home for first time they asked me to pay again and gave me the bill saying re-installation charges. the second incident was after paying the activation charges and 3 months subscription I was unable to see the TV for about more then a month, and the problem told to me was, it is setup box problem which need to be corrected and the setup box has been taken from my home about after 15days from the complaint date. the corrected setup box to be given back within 2 days as per the commitment but it has been given back after about 15 days. Still problem has not got over, I was unable to view the Dish TV and when Dish TV was visible at my home was with some other VC No and about the other VC no information has been passed to me. I was unable to renew the subscription properly on time because the VC no was changed so many times and allotted the different VC. No. without informing me. My original VC. No was [protected] at starting and after changing it 3 to 4 times currently my VC No is [protected]. All this changes done without informing me. always I use to find difficulties in lodging complains or in renewing the subscription. Always after giving my mobile no reference, my name, address etc, customer care person use to search my VC. No and use to give me the new allotted VC No..

Respected Sir/Madam this is my request to you, please provide me proper justice, so that I can get out from this problem as early as possible.

Thanking you,

Raj Kumar
                        Aug 13, 2020

This is to bring to your notice that I had recharged my Dish TV account last month on 22/04/10 with an amount of 400 using ITZ cash card.
                          The ITZ cash card no is[protected]
                          But till now I am not able to view any channels so far.
                          I have mailed them and called them many times but every time they gave me false assurances but did not solve my problem.
                          Again this month I have recharged my dish TV account with an amount of 400 Rs. using ITZ cash card[protected] today that is 10/05/2010 but the same problem exist till now.
                          Every time I call them they give me false assurance that the problem will be solved within an hour but no solution to the problem had been delivered so far.
                          Hence I request you to take hard action against them.

Please let me know in case any more information required from my side.

Owner of Dish TV: Pranchan K. Biswas
                          VC No. :[protected]
                          Location: Chandrapur.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Take hard action against the dish TV service providers

I took a dish TV set tpo box having Vc No [protected] to get the free to air channels always puls some pay channels when i like. When I stopped payment, they locked all channels. Making complaint the opened the free to air channels once. By upgrading software the again locked all channesl. Now i made complain but no action last more than one year. Very important channels like DD1, DD news ect. also locked. So i request to open all the important national DDs for all if they make complain or not.

DishTV — next charge date [Resolved]

sir
                              my v.c.no-[protected] I want check my next recharge date. send my mobile no [protected]...

On 30.4.10, I tried to make a payment of Rs.356/- through my SBI Debit Card for recharging my Dish TV connection with the VC No.
                              [protected]. But, the transaction failed. CCAvenue, who are the agency for carrying out such transactions, have sent an email since then with the following information.
                              CCAvenue Order No. UR-30/04/10CA[protected]; Transaction Failure.
                              We are unable to obtain, authorization for your credit card / debit
                              your online bank account, for your order at http://www.dishtv.in ; due
                              to the following reason : Invalid CardNumber / Expiry Date or
                              Insufficent Funds. We invite you to visit http://www.dishtv.in once more to place this order, using another credit card or online bank account.”
                              I have sufficient funds in the account from which I tried to make the
                              payment. This fact is substantiated by the attached image. But, I do not know why the transaction could not be completed successfully.
                              Also, on 29.4.10 at about 3.15 pm, I made another payment of Rs.356/- through the same debit card for CC Avenue and SBI has sent an SMS confirming the payment. RR No. was[protected]. The attached image also confirms deduction of Rs.356/- from my account. That transaction has been acknowledged by CCAvenue only after a complaint was lodged with them. But that transaction has not been acknowledged by DISH TV till now. DTH services from DISH TV have been discontinued from 28.4.10 for non-payment of recharge amounts.
                              I have faced this kind of trouble in the past also.
                              I can not make payment through online bank accounts.
                              If this problem of making payments persists, then I will have no option but to discontinue my association with DISH TV.
                              Payment failures.

Dish TV — Credit Card Transaction

I have been using DISH TV for more than a year. I always recharge my account using my Sri Lankan HSBC Credit Card. This month, I am unable to recharge. HSBC bank approves of the transaction but when it re-directs back to the DISH TV site, it says unable.

I have double checked with my bank, there is no problem on their side.

Has DISH TV stopped the use of internation credit card transactions?
                              I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer Care, Just Mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details Like VC No, Address and contact Number. And also the complete details of your Payment trasaction.

Email Id: [protected]@dishtv.in

Dish TV — unable to make payment online

my dish tv vc no=[protected],i am unable to make payment through online, i had tried both internet banking
                              & ITZ cash card,but failed,
                              Actually my V.C. no. is [protected], but by mistaken recharged amount of Rs. 700 (seven hundred) on the wrong V.C. no. [protected] on dated 30th. April 2012. I have request to transfer the remaining amount to my V.C. number.

My VC number is [protected]. I had recharged using Rs. 1600 and got 3 days less than 6 months (as mentioned in TV ad and on their website) my recharge date was 16 april and after recharge it should have been 16 october but it is 13 october also UTV movies has stopped working. Such faults have occurred several times in my previous recharges. More over the site is so faulty that it does not even accepts complaints. Customer care do not have any knowledge.
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                  I made a recharge worth Rs 250 /-- for my silver pack of dish tv on dated 7/4/2010 and I got the conformation...