DishTV — dd national not coming on dishtv 193

Barara, Haryana, India
 abhibansal60 on Mar 29, 2020
Dear sir i want to see ramayan going to be telecasted on dd national. I am big fan of devotional series such as ramayan and mabhabharat. But when i try to switch to channel number 193 which is provided by dishtv app for dd national it does not switch to that channel. Some other dd channels are showing but i think dish tv is not showing dd national. Please resolve this. & after reset my pack many news channel not show in my pack.

Rmn [protected]
Vc no. [protected]

[Mar 29, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Abhi

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that if your account is in active status and you are still not able to see DD National channel, kindly give a missed call on[protected] to refresh your account. Please ensure that your STB is SWITCHED ON - on channel 96 for updation.

Updated by abhibansal60, Mar 30, 2020
I am not able to see number its coming proteced

Comments

DD national not available in dishtv.
193 channel . please resolve this.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2020

Dear Mr. Sahu,

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that if your account is in active status and you are still not able to see DD National channel, kindly give a missed call on 1800-270-2102 to refresh your account. Please ensure that your STB is SWITCHED ON - on channel 96 for updation.

DishTV
DD National is not coming. DD national hd is coming (channel -4030) but it is fluctuating. Please solve this issue
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2020

Dear Mr. Dikshit,

193 doordarshan not coming. Please solve this issue
Dd national not coming on my dish TV...reg mob no. [protected]

Dear Nilesh,

We would like to inform you that if your account is in active status and you are still not able to see DD National channel, kindly give a missed call on 1800-270-2102 to refresh your account. Ensure that your STB is SWITCHED ON - on channel 96 for updation.

DD National is not coming on dish TV please resolve

Dear Hiralal,

DishTV
Sir my dishtv not showing channel 193 dordarshsn, sir in this lockdown situation we really need ramayan, plz fix this problem. My RMN-[protected], VC NO-[protected]

Dear Bhaskar,

I would like to inform you that if your account is in active status and you are still not able to see DD National channel, kindly give a missed call on 1800-270-2102 to refresh your account. Ensure that your STB is SWITCHED ON - on channel 96 for updation.

DishTV
Dd national not coming for me also.. please resolve this

Dear Payal,

HI My VC number is [protected]
my account in active state i also gave missed call to on[protected] to refresh my account but i am not able to see DD National channel on my Dish tv

1945