[Resolved]  DishTV — not showing dd national

I am a consumer of dish tv since more tha 5 years. All channels are running good except dd national.
Sir my complain is that i am unable to watch dd national it appears bad signal on the screen. While other dd channels are running good.
Several times i tried to contact dishtv to solve the problem but i didn't got any response.
My rmn is [protected].
Please try to solve my problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2020

[Mar 28, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response Mar 28, 2020
Dear Vinod,

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that if your account is in active status and you are still not able to see DD National channel, kindly give a missed call on[protected] to refresh your account. Please ensure that your STB is SWITCHED ON - on channel 96 for updation.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am a consumer of Dish TV since more than 10 years. All channels are running good except DD National.
Sir my complain is that I am unable to watch DD National it appears bad signal on the screen. While other DD channels are running good.
Several times I tried to contact DishTV to solve the problem but I didn't got any response.
My RMN IS [protected]
Please try to solve my problem
I am a consumer of Dish TV since more tha 5 years. All channels are running good except DD National.
Sir my complain is that I am unable to watch DD National as i am ubale to fund number 193 or 4030. While other DD channels are running good.
My RMN IS [protected]
Please try to solve my problem
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2020

Dear Customer (s3ct0r 10 ),

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that if your account is in active status and you are still not able to see DD National channel, kindly give a missed call on 1800-270-2102 to refresh your account. Please ensure that your STB is SWITCHED ON - on channel 96 for updation.

DishTV
did national channel is not present on my dish tv
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2020

Dear Nutan,

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that the channel number of DD National is 193. For any further assistance, please contact our Customer Care at 95017 95017.

DishTV Phone