[Resolved] Dishtv — removing sony ten 1 2 3

Abhishekpsb on Dec 2, 2017
I was using a pack of rs 389 in which i was getting channels like sony ten1, ten2, ten3 but suddenly it stopped and when i contacted customer care they told me that due to increase in input cost they have removed that channel from my pack but my issue is that i have paid for my pack for next 1 month and any changes made by company should must be effective after that duration as i am prepaying for that product. This is pure monopoly shown by dish tv company if such issues will not be taken into consideration they might remove many other channels from list.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2018

[Dec 03, 2017] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2017
Dear Abhishek(Abhishekpsb),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV

Comments

My mobile number is [protected]
Vc number‭[protected]‬

Dear Abhishek(Abhishekpsb),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2017

Dear Abhishek(Abhishekpsb)

Hope you are doing good.

Our team got in touch with you and informed that Sony ten 1, 2 and 3 worth Rs 10 per month for each Add-on pack has been activated on VC 02512054587 and necessary waiver of Rs 12 credited in your connection.

My dish TV number [protected] my oldest number [protected]
My new number no.[protected] please changing new number, my email address daulatbogi@gmail.com

Dear Customer(daulat bogi),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Dear Customer(daulat bogi),

We tried to reach you out but you were not able to pick up the call. Please write to us with updated or alternate mobile number and email ID at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV
News18 india removed i cannot tolerate.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2017

Dear Rajiv(rajiv287),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 14, 2017

Dear Rajiv(rajiv287),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
I want the sony channels in my Super Sports Pack since its being shown in advertisement that if any operator has remove we should change our cable operator. So if i didn't get the SONY 1 2 & 3 in my base pack i shell change my operator. My registered no is [protected]
DishTV Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2018

Dear Customer (Sar12das),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2018

Dear Customer (Sar12das),

As per our conversation on 7002258099, informed you that you have to subscribe Sony Ten 1, 2 and 3 channels as an Add-on pack at the cost of Rs. 13+18%GST- Rs. 15/- per month with 60 active days lock-in period. However, you do not want to subscribe the same. Moreover, your feedback has been taken that Sony Ten 1, 2 and 3 channels should be available in Super Sports pack.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]