[Resolved] Dishtv — update my mobile no [protected]

Bokaro, Jharkhand, India
 md farhan akhtar on Feb 11, 2019
Dear sir/madam my name is md akhtar hussain. My dish tv id no. Is [[protected]]. My mobile number is now active [[protected]]. Now please changing my self number is [[protected]] and everytime send message and email sent me my email address [email protected] So please update my new mobile no.[protected] and email address in your system. Thanks and regard
Md akhtar hussain.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Feb 11, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Akhtar,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Dear Akhtar,

As per our conversation on [protected], it has been confirmed that you are not available in front of the TV. Kindly contact our customer care at [protected] when you'll be available in front of the TV.

DishTV

Comments

My first mobile number is miss to other mobile number register
Kakasoghagare's reply, Feb 6, 2019
Mobile number is miss other number register

Dear Customer (Kakasoghagare),

Dear Customer (Kakasoghagare),

As per our conversation on 9503050814, it has been confirmed that you want to change your registered mobile number for VC 01521290718, but you are not available at your home and the power supply is also not there. Kindly contact our customer care when you will be available in front of the TV.

DishTV
All dish tv staffs go and see tatasky and videocond2h website they made Trai promos correctly check ur Trai rate absolutely wrong preparation go and copy other dth that's suit for u

Dear Hari Ramanan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The team is working hard toward resolving the ongoing website issue/improving website. Due to new regulations being implemented, the servers are facing heavy traffic. We would appreciate your cooperation in the interim.

DishTV
Sir hum bahut pareshan h 3-4 din se kyuki hum apna pack nhi chun pa rhe jab bhi hum dish TV ko call kar the h to woh khe the ki him system upadate ho rha kriypya baad me call Kare ese hi 3-4 din se ho rha h sir aap please kuch kijye sir please...
rkofficialcool's reply, Feb 4, 2019
Or sir TV switch off h dish TV ki vaje she sir aap please kuch kijye sir please, , , , , ,

Dear Customer (rkofficialcool),

We completely understand the situation that you are facing. Due to high call volumes, there might a delay in attending your call. We suggest you send a mail at [email protected] along with the list of channels/packs which you want to select, Our team will help you with the same. Thanks!

DishTV
Stop my chanel and i am complaint to dish tv customer care than not pick my call and on line application this dish provider not proper working this time

Dear Lalit,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Dear Lalit,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
can you help me the how can i change my mobile number on my dish tv

Dear Karikalan,

We wish to inform you that to update your RMN, please contact our customer care at 1860 258 3474 (local charges may apply) for OTP. Moreover, you can send the message from RMN & NON-RMN (DISHTV) (RMN) (11 DIGIT VC NUMBER) to 57575. Also, you can log in on our Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number.

DishTV
I have make complaint to do free dish alinement. #[protected] as a date of 21-jan-2019. No one came to do work when I'm calling to c.c. they will answer we area forward to service team 24 hrs time will take.

Dear Kumar Yadahalli,