[Resolved] Dishtv — Wrong VC no charged by me

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 mukeshmayur
On 09/12/2016 I have recharge my account with Rs. 365/-, but by mistake VC Number : [protected] is typed instead of [protected].
point 1. On my complain customer care executive said within 1 hr. amount will be credited .

Point 2 . No Amount credited to my VC no.

Point 3. Again talked to Cumtomer care Sr. executive they said we need 24 hrs.

Point 4 Nothing done by them. again i mailed to them and reply as mentioned below.

"Thank you for writing to DishTV.

We would like to inform you that as per company norms only one transaction can be credited and debited in same VC within 365 days of requested transaction while one transaction has already credited in wrong VC, hence payment cannot be transferred.

For any further assistance, please write back to us or call us on[protected].

Thank you for choosing DishTV and giving us the opportunity to provide you the best TV viewing experience. We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you better.

Warm regards,
Arshad Ahmad
Customer Service

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2017

[Dec 15, 2016] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2016
Dear mukeshmayur

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2016
Dear mukeshmayur
We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.

DishTV

Comments

Dear sir/madam
I dish TV dealer.But not have dish TV dealer id.Please give a dealer id.To send Email or Mobile.My Email id is [protected]@gmail.com or mobile number is [protected].

Dear Customer (inshaf),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2016

Dear inshaf

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
My dishtv number is. [protected] my name is Vijay uttamrao Arsud my Mobil number is now active [protected] now Please changing my self number is [protected] and everything sent

Dear Vikas Arsud,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2016

Dear Vikas Arsud

Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected] Moreover, we request you to kindly contact our customer in order to rectify you channels related issue when you will be available in front of the TV.
Have a nice day.

DishTV
I have two dish tv connection. My old dish tv vCard no [protected] damaged. So I take new connection. Therefore I request you kindly disconnect my old dish tv.

Dear Tapas Tripathy,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2016

Dear Tapas Tripathy,

Hope you are doing good.

As per our conversation with you on 9938697563, informed you that we have converted VC to individual and have sent request to service team to arrange physical verification visit for Multi connection.

DishTV
Dear dishtv.customer care sir aaj maine date 24/01/2017 ko online recharg kiya tha mera vc. no.[protected] joshi manajibhai ke name se hai to uski jagah maine apni galti se rong vc.no. [protected] amount 250 ref.IDH0226061 kar diya hai to please sir meri madad karke right vc no.[protected] par 250 rs transfer karadijiyega sir

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2017

Dear Ds soni

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2017