Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered pizza through Domino's app on 15-May-2021, payment deducted rs 397 but no order generated, reference number :[protected], bank HDFC Bank pls return the payment.
Ordered through Domino

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order piza on date 16.05.2021 near about 10:30 pm. and Transition of 486/- rs cut from my account. one time it show in domino's app its confirmed but within in 5 min it show nothing. and amount is cut from my account. please tell me how to refend back it

chander kant sharma
    mob: [protected]

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 14/05/2021 I ordered Domino's Pizza For Delivery, But On payment page Money Deducted and Showing Order Failed...
      Please Refund my money as soon as possible...
      Relevant Document attached here for my Query.
      Money Deducted from account but Order Failed
      Money Deducted from account but Order Failed
      May 20, 2021
      Sir My Issue yet to resolve till now, Issue is unresolved but here I check status issue is solve... This is utter non-sense... No money Refunded till now... Please do something as soon as possible.

Today i have orderd pizzas from DOMINOS PIZZA ABDULLAPUR TEHSIL KALKA PINJORE
        Pincode 134102. I have ordered pizza...

I have tried to place an order through online portal domnios pizza online, the order was not placed but money were deducted. ₹ 268/- through payudominos via hdfc net banking. Transaction id is[protected]. I request you to resolve my issue as soon as possible. The message i received from my bank was "thanks for paying rs.686.00 to payudominos via netbanking."

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made order now. Amount has been debited but order has not been processed.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This seems to be so common with Dominos lately. We ordered online and INR 898 was deducted from the bank but no order as placed and their customer support section is app is so confusing that you cannot address your complaint clearly to anyone.

I want the money refunded.
            Money got deducted from Bank but order was not placed
            Jun 3, 2021
            Dominos have finally refunded the amount. Will ensure next time I avoid to order online as I see it is a common problem and a tedious process to recover.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order amounting to 595 on 16 May 2021 through Dominos app. I selected payment option as net banking, after paying the amount i got a SMS confirming that the amount was deducted from my account but the order didn't went through. I ordered around 7:05pm.
              My phone no. is [protected]

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I made payment for an order today and the amount got successfully deducted. But my order was not confirmed. I am not even...

I placed an order for Rs 1100 on 17 th May 2021 on Domino's Pizza website.The payment was deducted through NetBanking but the order was not confirmed by Domino's.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I tried to order a dominos pizza from their website on May 13, Made the first successful payment from my AMEX and 686 rupees...
                  I am using my debit card for booking my order my first payment details was OTHPG[protected]WWWW DOMINOS CO IN GURGAON amount...
                  I ordered for Domino's Pizza online. The mode of payment was Netbanking. The amount got deducted from my account...

Yesterday at 7:58 PM IST i was trying to place order from Dominos. However money was debited but order was not plcaed. How will I get my debited Rs 659/- back ?
                  Money Debited but order not placed in Gorakhpur Dominos

The date of transaction is 14th May 2021

I had placed an order on the dominos app at 8 pm, and despite deducting the amount twice it is still (1 hour later)showing “pending confirmation” and there is no mechanism to initiate a cancellation or a refund

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please look into this issue. This is highly not appreciated. My money was debited and didnt find any order id nor any confirmation mail that the money would be refunded. I can show you the payment details .

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Please provide a better customer service by providing immediate response

Order number 123 made from Paharganj New Delhi store
                        Order made on 14.05.2021.

Ordered 3 regular size and 2 parcels pizza on 14/05/2021, amount deducted Rs. 342 through Dominos App and PAYMENT of an amount VIA DEBIT CARD of Rs.342 shown as SUCCESSFUL but after Few minutes payment shown as not successful and order not placed but I placed the same order on CASH ON DELIVERY BASIS
                        I thought that the amount deducted earlier from my bank will be credited but amount debited has not been credited yet...pls check the detail.. kindly refund the amount deducted earlier..

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I tried to order a pizza and pay by me debit card. My money 268rs got deducted but the order didn't confirm.
                          Order made through contact no. [protected] from calicut india

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn’t receive the assured cashback for choosing the MobiKwik payment option on domino’s satisfying all the terms.

E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                            Didnt receive a cashback on ordering from Dominos

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked one Large Veg Pizza on 14.05.2021 at 19.10 Hours from my mobile No [protected] for which i had made payment of Rs 604/- from my HDFC bank account, but i had neither received the order confirmation or i have received the Order till now.

i request for refund of the amount on urgent basis.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I have not got any updates in this regard. No person has contacted me not has my money got refunded. Now even if I am to buy in future, i shall only do so on Cash on Delivery basis.
                              Very dis-satisfied with the service.