Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Today i ordered pizza @ dominos via dominos app for rs.302 through google pay. amount got deduct from my account but order is not placed
Money deducted but order is not accepted
Mar 04, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered for a pizza from the dominos pizza phoenix united mall bareilly. The total bill amounted to rs. 330. I had paid...
    On Feb 28th I ordered two pizzas from Dominos but while transacting the money, about ₹ 324 is debited from my account but...
    I had ordered for a pizza from the dominos pizza bareilly. The total bill amounted to Rs 330. I had paid the amount via my...

I ordered the food and paid the amount using google pay from dominos on 01/03/2021. Money was deducted but no order placed.
    Kindly look through this issue. It's happening to me for the second time.
    Amount deducted but order not placed while using google pay
    Mar 01, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today 27/Feb/2021 I have placed 2 pizza order through Domino's App and while paying money I used Google pay, order amount was 482 including the taxes. My money was deducted but but order not placed. I want my money to be refunded in my account.

Following is the UPI transaction ID :

Feb 27, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir this is Manjunath living in Mahalakshmi layout Bangalore today I had visited Domino's Pizza located near Mahalakshmi...

Sir, i have ordered a pizza on dominos for which i have made payment through G pay and my payment got deducted from my bank a/c but payment showing failed at domino’s outlet later i pay the amount through cash for order no. 95 dated 26/2/21 so I request you to pleasE refund my money asap. Thank you
        Money got deducted from bank a/c through Gpay but payment showing failed on dominos outlet
        Feb 27, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered pizza from dominos. There was a cashback of 15% for first time users for Airtel payments back. I paid using it but didn't receive cashback.
          Feb 25, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 24/02/2021 I tried to place an order on Domino's app. I paid the money though my Paytm UPI and it was successful. However, In the app it is showing me "order failed". A total amount of 366 was deducted from my account. I tried to call the customer care number but it is not working.
            Can someone help me out
            My order status is failed but money got deducted
            My order status is failed but money got deducted
            Feb 26, 2021
            They give my money back on 26/02/2021
            Feb 25, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on 21 Feb and tried to make payment with card but the payment was declined. Then after half hour the transaction was made.
              I'd like a refund.
              Amount deducted but order not placed and payment declined

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I jusy order from dominos and the amount is deducted but order is not place due to restuarant is not accepting order currently when will the amount refunded.
                Money has been deducted but order not placed
                Money has been deducted but order not placed

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered from domino's app and paid payment from paytm. payment got deducted but order not placed
                  Paid payment but order not place

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had order for food (pizza) on 30th Jan 2021 which got delayed by 22 mins .. upon calling them to inquire about the order,...

I had ordered some food through Domino's Pizza application but my order was incomplete and I have registered a complaint on the concern application on 16/02/2021 and they called me back on the very next day and said we will send you the left item so I had waited for them more than 2 hours and they have not delivered my left food and now not picking up my calls, the company person lied on me so I want an suitable action against the restaurant.
                    Feb 17, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have 2 order total amount of rs 317 each for my pizza and coke with tacos on 14th of feb 11:30 pm and also 15 feb 12:05...

When will my order arrive, my order number is 493

Amount deducted but no order placed today at 2 O'clock
                        Payment details shared in screenshot.
                        Please resolve my issue
                        Fizan Naik
                        [protected]@gmail.com
                        Amount deducted but no order placed from Domino

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed a order on 13the Feb for delivery at 5 Pm.. Amount of 793 has got debited but the status is showing as pending for confirmation.
                          Neither the branch is helping me not the call is getting connected to customer care.
                          Order not placed but amount got debited
                          Order not placed but amount got debited

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to reach your customer care with multiple number. Not even a single number is reachable. I ordered todat 10th...