Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza related photos (1933)

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

khandelwalvikas
We have ordered for Pizza ,Garlic bread & Cheesy dip from Dominos the guy came after 45 min. and delivered the same we gave the billed amount of Rs. 291 plus 9 rupees as the delivery does not had change.
After he went away we saw that cheesy dip and seasoning was not in the box.
We called the Dominos they told the guy will come and deliver but after waiting for half an hour nobody came. Again we called several times but there was no response. At around 9. 50 P.M. somebody picked up the phone and when we told that pl. send somebody so that he can take away the Garlic bread as chessy dip is not been provided he told that guy will come, but nobody came.
This is ridiculous on their part and it is several times it is happening from this outlet even once the manager came to our next day to say sorry.
Pl. take strict action against Dominos to provide adequate services as it spoils the entire exp.of eating after paying so much

[email protected]
    i try and avoid ordering for a pizza from domino's due to my past experience. However, yesterday due to the continous drizzle and the fact that my wife was unwell, i placed order with them on 3/12/2010 at 545pm for a medium size margherita pizza, one mexican nv wrap and one white pasta (nv). I was assured delivery in 30-45 minutes; the extra time was due to the drizzle.

Due to my past experience, i have the the exact directions to reach home and to my wife's expectations the delivery came only at 730pm. Four calls from 640pm fell on deaf ears and the holding time on each call was for more than 3 minutes before i got the standard answer; will call you back. No apologies for the delay or whatsoever. Finally somebody said the fresh pizza will be baked and sent to you in 20 min at 7pm and will be on the house. I got a call at 720 from the delivery boy Sammer and i asked him to wait for 2 min. wherever he was as it just opposite my house and i would meet him. He just was not there and his mobile switched off. Then call Dominos and they give an alternate number after 3 minutes of wait on the phone and finally after 10 minutes come back saying he was waiting in the main road.

Height of arrogance and when i offered to pay he cooly took the money and infact did not have the change and asked me for some cash and returned a fifty rupee note to me.

Dominos will have to be taught to be polite to guests and i think the company needs to have a guest relationship officer in each store where arrogance rules. They are not cheap; they charge a premium and if service is like this, its because there is no competition in the market. Copies of the bill along with delivery boy's signature available. His mobile no. is[protected].

Manikandan[protected]

JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED — Non delivery of billed item

They had taken order for home delivery for pizzas and other food items, but not delivered as per billed, here amount of money is not important but it's completely mental torture / harassment as over the phone they are continuously giving wrong feedback against our followup.

For a family it's one kind of nuisance while having dinner, which makes us completely upset.

Rahul Vora

sahil.yagnik
      On 24th Nov I called Dominos outlet and order pizza to be delivered. Dominos outlet is just opposite to my house and can't take more than 2 minutes. They recognised me from my mobile number within their records, took 5 minutes to take and confirm my order and said it will be delivered soon. I waited for 50 minutes and asked for status. They replied its on the way already. I just asked since it is above 30 minutes since I placed the order, will it be free as per your scheme? The guy started discussing with someone which I wasn't able to hear ini the background. After 2-3 minuted he then handed over the phone to another guy who again asked for my details. He then said I haven't placed any order at all. This was shocking! He then started alleging that I am lying and trying to get a free pizza. This was very insulting. I argued with him for quite a few while. He then says do whatever you want to do but they will now not send any pizza to me unless I paid for it.
      This incident has given me such a bad impression that I think I will never order from Dominos. I have come to know that this is their norm and has happenend with many others as well. We pay heavy prices to brands like Dominos not just for their food but for the service they promise. But they are just befooling public in the name of false promises. Please take appropriate actions on such centres.
      The outlet I am speaking for is Dominos Pizza outlet at Baner road, Pune

jyothishri
        i ordered a pizza from your BSK 3rd stage outlet on 7-11-10 at 830pm. at the onset your receptionist told me that he will call me back. but even after 5 minutes i dint get a return call. so i called back and the same guy tells me he will call back so i told him to just take my order.before he cud take it own he says we are very busy today. i dont think they shud give us such a reason for not taking my order. its not appropriate as you are meant to deliver it. no reasons. then he finally calls back and takes my order again complaining about being busy. i finally place my order and he says it will take an hour. arent u people supposed to deliver it in 30 minutes flat like what other pizza outlets do? its ur motto that you guys deliver in 30 minutes or the order is free? why then the delay? i dont think being busy or too many customers is a valid reason to delay an order? you should improve your public relation otherwise people will stop ordering from you.

Domino's Pizza — Fungus in Garlic Bread [Resolved]

saraswat.aayush
          We normally order pizzas and garlic breads from Dominos and have always liked the stuff that is delivered and appreaciated...

anish_singh1
          I placed an online order with Domino's Pizza store in DLF city - Phase-3, Gurgaon Haryana. The amount was debited to my credit card and when i called up the store to get an acknowledgment, after waiting for 2 hours, the store refused to acknowledge the receipt of any order. This is a case of clear duping. I'm stuck with no leads of my money. It's really sick and i've decided to get rid of Dominos now. After losing 213 bucks i had learned that pizza hut is the best with great customer service, food quality and all.

The people at dominos dont even care to acknowledge a fault in there syatem and rather vindicated there online ordering system to be flawless. They said there can't be any mistakes.

What i've lost is a cool sunday and my appetite at this hour.
          So, people reading this please make sure you never order with these guys especially online.
          This is worst experience...I faced it too... you pay online and do not get delivery is not fair at all yar...

siims
            My mail to Dominos customercare:-

Date of Visit: 16th Oct 2010
            Time: 9:00 PM
            Outlet Address:- Mulgi No 1-2,6-3-902/c, Maruti Apartments, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
            Server: Aditya V

I am writing this complain to bring to your attention regarding the irresponsible behaviour of the Dominos executives (Aditya and Mugassir) at Hyderabad, India. I went to the above mentioned outlet to order Garlic Bread and Veg Wrap. I had to wait for more than 10 minutes at counter to give my order. Surprisingly, inspite of me requesting Mugassir and Aditya, they didn't listen to me for 10 minutes. I got a feeling that Mugassir has some attitude problem and is bit arrogant because he didn't even bother to take a look at me although I was standing just infront of him, kept on saying to take the order. Finally at 9:11PM, Aditya took the order. But again he didn't mention how much time it would take to give the parcel. After 15 minutes I requested Mugassir how much more time would it take, but again he didn't respond. At 9:35PM, Aditya gave me the parcel that too without any tissue papers, seasoning or dip and also NO THANK YOU or SMILE. After this experience, the picture which came across to me is that I am not a valued customer and to be honest, I don't think i would order anything from Dominos in future and would prefer Pizza Hut where the executives are customer friendly. However, I request you to look into this concern immediately as it is bringing a very bad rapport to esteemed Dominos brand-name.

Few suggestions from my side:-

1) The executives Mugassir and Aditya don't understand the importance of customer. They don't know how to be courteous and how to speak to the customers. Either, Dominos should train these two executives Mugassir and Aditya once again OR should sack them because they are bringing a bad name to Dominos brand-name. I hope Dominos does not loose its business to its competitors because of such dumb executives.

2) Dominos should have a centralized call centre like Pizza Hut to take telephonic orders.
            I received msg from Dominos on dated 27.06.2014, the msg is as under:-

"Double the Indulgence for ur tastebuds with Dominos Buy One Pizza Get One Free offer. free pizza same/lesser category. and Coupon code is 626BoVQX . vld 06 jul. t&c"

But when i book my order online, they delivered only one pizza and they dont deliver one more free pizza as dominos msg received. my order no. 169 on dated 27.06.2014.

By Name Kartik Jaiswal

shailesh.dez
              The Pachpakhadi thane west Branch abruptly stopped taking orders from a very large complex viz SAKET COMPLEX, Thane west comprising of more than a 1000 flats a mini township for reasons known to themselves.

As such we were deprived of the product and the services which were earlier provided also the coupons issued earlier could not be redeemed as these services were supposed to be delivered at home.

Can the consumer forum take any steps against the public company for selectively not providing home services to such a large complex?

Complaint from : Mr Shailesh B Deshpande
              C/3-202 Saket Complex
              Thane West

drascheema
                hello
                i am amarjeet singh cheema father of harleen (order was on name of miss harleen) cheema.
                i have ordered 2 double cheese medium margreta pizza and 1 medium single cheese margreta pizza with garlic bread and 3 chocolava cake.
                when we got pizza they were not fresh ,they were cold not hot and all the pizza seems to be shrunk excatly looking that pizza is not fresh and taste was also very bad.
                i immediately called the model town pizza from where i have ordered and told them that we are not satasfiesd eith the quality of pizza ,taste is not good. so we have not consumed pizza insted we have prepared maggi at home and eating that only.The person attending the call told me that he is having rush at present in pizza shop and he will call me tomorrow which was very very disappointing.
                so either refund my money for three pizzas or provide me fresh pizzas for replacement of the previous.
                as the pizzas were not good so we have not consumed even garlic bread and chocolave cakes , because when we opened chocolava cake the chocolate was spilled all over and decided not to consume the whole orded , that it may not effect our health.
                i am very very disappionted with dominos service and in future i will never order dominos and will prefer pizza hut pizza.details of order as on bill i have recieved:
                TIN NO :[protected]
                total bill amount 716.62
                server :prahdeep s
                order no 270
                date 8/7/2010 8:48 PM
                look into the complaint and try to solve.
                DR A S Cheema
                213 model town
                jalandhar

apee20
                  Hi Sir

Today I order some pizzas fromdonimos including garlic bread and two cheese dip
                  y order No is 215 at 8.28 pm .Instead of two cheese dip I was deliverd only one and when me and wife called them they told us that it has already deliverd but it was not.when I called them again to reconfirm they simply hung up the phone .this what Doninos is doing now a days.this not the question of Rs 15 but this how they care for there customer.This was not my first order for them.I am regular customer of Dominos.
                  Address of the store is as below:
                  Server:Juhi K
                  Grd flr.Sh No-2 Charkop,
                  Akhand Bharat,Sector-6 Kandivali (w)'
                  Mumbai-400 067.
                  WE HAVE ORDER PIZZAS FOR HOME DELIVERY ON 10-10-10 VIA order no: 246 from dominos pizza outlet (SCF82, ground floor sector:22 ,gurgaon) at 8.56pm. It was delivered at around 9:20pm by Mr.Dinesh . Since we do not have the exact amount so we gave him Rs 300 and was asked to return the balance,but Mr dinesh did not have enough money to give the total balance.so we have asked him to give back the balance with half an hour.but the guy has never turned up.
                  M/s dominos pizza has cheated us .
                  need action for it immediately.
                  we have order double cheese burst pizza from khar linking rd outlet but the pizza was worst there was no cheese on it
                  we ask for tuesday vodafone offer the staff is saying that from last 2 week the offer is buy medium get small free instist of medium to medium
                  there was offer going on buy 1 pizza & get 2nd pizza 50% off the staff is not tell to the customer
                  this is very poor service 4th time im expreince this thing
                  plz take some action
                  I had placed an order for Dominos Pizza through the web. The pizza was delivered 30 mins late and as per Dominos policy I should have received a refund.

I filled up feedback form, followed up through mail - yet to no avail.

I dont care about free delivery - but these guys are taking their customers for a ride. They are promising something which they can never fulfill.

ivysingh
                    I ordered a pizza( large pizza ) on 1-aug 2010 , at 4.20 pm at your sector -34, Chandigarh outlet . However, after waiting for more than 40 minutes, i called back around 5 p.m. to know the status of my order, then the reception manager replied that the order got cancelled due negligence. I had guests over my place and we were waiting for the pizza. Due to non delivery of Pizza, we had to order something later on.
                    Inspite of my reminder, the reception manager acted rudely on the phone and wasnt ready to accept his fault for non delivery of the pizza.

I request you to please look into this matter and ensure that in future we do not face non delivery and rude behaviour from your staff.

Ivneet Singh

#16, sec 33, Chandigarh

DOMINOS — Refusal to admit late delivery and violation the advertised scheme

The Dominos delivery guy as well as the manager on the phone refused to accept that my order was late and hence violated their offer i.e. " if an order is delivered after 30 min. it will be given free). The date is the 17th of November in Chandigarh. The complaint is against Dominos, Sector 34, Chandigarh. On their dismissal of my appeal i refused to accept my order and returned it. This is the second time this has happened to me and i feel cheated by the company. If they do not fulfill the terms of the above stated offer, harsh action should be taken

omprem
                      I visited Dominos on 11.06.2010 with famil and oredered 2 medium sized pizzas+ 1 Large Pizza+ 3 Coke 600ml + 3 Choco lava Cake. As per the menu card there was an offer that with each coke of 600ml one can get choco lava cake for Rs 25/-. Accordingly I was billed for Rs 1048/-.
                      A day before I received a sms from dominos same outlet that for a bill of 350/- a garlic bread with dip was being offered. In the end of message "T & C Apply" was mentioned.

At the counter I demanded the same. To my surprise the executive there refused the offer on the grounds that I had already opted for offer of Cake with Coke. As I told him that thecake offer was with coke and garlic bread offer was based on the value of purchases. The executive insisted that I must cancell order for cake and get two garlic bread free as the bill was around 1050/-. I refused and requested the executive to give this in writing so that the matter could be taken up at appropriate forum. He asked me to hold on and I waited on my table where I was served my entire order along with the free Ginger Bread( 1 No) and later the shift in charge walked to my table and returned my cell phone which his executive had carried to show to the shift in charge and in a very rude manner pointed out the T& C Apply part of sms and said that though the offer is not applicable in my case I was just being done a favour.
                      I requested him to show the Terms and conditions to which he replied that his words are Terms and conditions and there is nothing in white and black.
                      It is a matter of great concern that a multinational is misguiding the customers by sending all such sms and then the customers have to face redicule an d mibehaviour

shifty — domino's

I would never order a dominos pizza online. I order a1x pizza at 14.50 and requested the delivery for 17.30 then i recieved a email to confirm it. It was 18.15 I rang them they said it was on the way. What a load bull****. Another hour went on I rang them again at 19.40 i spoke to the manager he said its was because of all the orders for delivery were around the time a requested mine but what i dont understand is i order it 2hours before 17.30. They never offered a refund which i thought was krap exspecially waiting 3hours for it to be delivered. So if any1 is thinking off ordering online dont bother.

Domino's Pizza — Poor Service [Resolved]

vutukuriraja
                        I had visited dominos pizza outlet at sector-12, Karnal on 01/06/10 at around 10PM. I had ordered for a pizza and I made sure...

amanpreet
                        Hello

I visited the dominos outlet at 24, The Mall Road In Shimla - 171001 on 23- 05 -10 at 9.20 pm.
                        Outlet - Jubliant Food Works Ltd--DP 165805
                        Server-Ashwani D

Order no-336 & 352
                        Amt Paid Rs 655 & Rs 30

My concern is that the server Ashwani was very RUDE to interact .. He was rude with all the Guests...
                        Mall Road Shimla is a Tourist Place Where there Are Tourists from all over Specially in summers, Therefore the Staff at the counter should be polite enough ,as they represent a brand , such attitude has left a very distasteful experience in our mind .I perceive that you can understand my state of mind that i waited for 5 days so that i reach home and forward my displeasure to the concerned department of the company.

Hope you will fire Ashwani as he is not worth off...

I can assume this as i am also from the Hospitality Industry.

Aman Preet Singh

deepak1476
                          Dear Concerned person,
                          this is to bring into your notice that from one of your outlet, your delivery boy has denied to deliver at my residence and also refuse to transfer the call to his supervisor. Now my concern is if the same outlet has delivered me many times in past then why now he refused to deliver, and also my home is 2 KM far from your outlet, which is in C21 mall, AB road, Indore.
                          If you really take care of your customer then please provide me solution ASAP.

Deepak Singh
                          today i order for home delivery but both the stores A.B.road and vijay nagar. they transfer call to each other and no one reply about they do the delivery or not that process continue till 1 hour we call 7-8 times on both the branches.we tried to order online also but no response.
                          services of dominos is so poor even calling at 9 P.M. also they can' deliver the pizza.they cant able to decide that who have the right to deliver pizza in bombay hospita area. we were so much frustated today . so now we have decide we'll not go to dominos again.

Harsh2112
                            Friends i would like to aware all of you of rough behavior of dominoes delivery man , and call receiver.
                            Actually i purchased a pizza from dominoes daily and from some days pizza was not good enough , so when i asked the delivery man to give me some extra chilly , so that i can have a spicy pizza he refused.

Moreover ,next day when i called dominoes , the person who picked the call told me that he will be charging 5 Rs extra per chilly .

when i complaint about this to dominoes customer care . I never got a reply from them till date.

Today i have stoped buying dominoes pizza. Now i love to enjoy pizzas from pizza hut.

I would suggest the same to all of you..

My mobile no. is [protected]. Just to tell that this is not a fake entry..
                            i agree .. these people must be called dominoes the beggars.. They start begging for chilly flakes also .. i ad the same experience .. The manager in rajpur road dehradun, was just talking about chilly flakes getting costlier, so they wont give more then 1 peice per pizza..

I would sugest everybody ... To opt for pizza hut, rather than dominoes.. even if not pizza hut, u can go for ur choice, but dominoes is the worst.
                            I placed an online order for the extravaganza pizza which was delivered on time and I am sure it would have been delicious but the problem was the discount coupon which i had mentioned in the order not availed.I was speaking to an employee named a vijendra from dominos store rajpur rd. dehra-dun while talking to him on the phone he put me on hold and I had to hold the line for several minutes due to which i had to send the delivery boy back.And when your employees finally woke up after an hour I received a call from them saying that sir you send the delivery boy back and while i was talking to the manager and i even told him that i am going to report this he disconnected the call.It was very disrespecting and you guys lack professionalism.I am really surprised, I never expected something like this from dominos.I hope this thing is looked after and you improve it.
                            I am a big fan of dominos and i personally dont think that their is anybody else in the world who can make better pizzas, it's just some professional ethics you need.
                            Sagar Kumar
                            [protected]@yahoo.com

Domino's Pizza — Did not get refund

I ordered online on 30th of April, the order did not get placed but my amount was deducted, I still did not get my refund amount.

Ram Kumar

My friend and me, went to Domino's pizza Chennai, Teynampet. Choco Lava cake was so horrible taste. Next day, due to excessive heatness, it damaged mouth's soft skin in upper part for my friend and me.

We couldn't drink water or any hot food stuff for two days.

I 'ld advise to avoid Dominos

Mayur Mohan Johri
                                Hi, I had written earlier to Dominos but, could not get any response. After waiting for 10 days, I am writing to you, the amount involved may be small..but this is effecting so many people.
                                From: Mayur Mohan Johri [mailto:[protected]@aol.com]
                                Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:30 PM
                                To: [protected]@dominosin.com
                                Cc:
                                Subject: Excess amount charged by your Dominos Centre at Dehradun

I am a regular visitor at your Dominos centre at Dehradun( You can check the same)
                                But during my visit today, I checked that the people are charging excess amount in the name of tax.

On 25/02/2010, I ordered the same combination of items for Rs343 and taxes Rs42.88.. totalling to Rs385.88(order no 101)
                                today , i ordered the same set of pizzas along with side orders for Rs 343 and taxes were charged at 46.40 totalling to Rs389.30.( order no 232). excess Rs3.58 are charged.

Please let me know which tax has increased or levied extra by the Central Government or the State Government.

I am waiting for your reply before I take this matter to the Government authorities.

One thing is for sure , you have lost one of your loyal customers.( you can check my record for past 3 years)

Please revert asap.

thanks
                                Mayur Mohan Johri
                                Dehradun

Domino's Pizza — RUDE MANAGER [Resolved]

COURTNEY GETHINS
                                  Whilst purchasing a pizza from the Domino takeaway on Prince of Wales St, Norwich, Norfolk.[protected] . I was standing...

Domino's Pizza India Ltd — Cheating people!

shubham
                                  I ordered mexican red wave from dominos in bangalore.Cheese burst.worth rs 350.the pizza i got was looking as if its worth...