eBay.in
eBay India Private Limited

eBay.in Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebook
14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East)
Mumbai City District

Good

eBay.in Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir / Madam this complaint is an update of SR# 1-[protected] (filled @ebay.in) The complaint is already escalated 04 times telephonically, but no result till now from ebay.in Complaint is about for refund of 3000 Rs. Corrier charges (as committed by ebay) + my loss of time, money, harassment for 4 months. old complaint reference: https://www.consumercomplaints.in/ebay-in-replacemet-refund-required-due-to-led-... Complaint Summery: Bought an 32"LED TV 04 month back from ebay, Received it damage, complaint @ ebay. filed wide PaisaPay ID : [protected], Claim ID : 604461 Resolution was given to go to service centre, but after several follow ups & case history submission service centre refused to cover it under warranty, Again complain raised to ebay through https://www.consumercomplaints.in ebay refunded the sum after 03 month, But during all this ebay commited (on 23th aug mail). to give corrier charges, which i have paid for shipping LED back, -:currently i am waiting for my 3000 Rs. Corrier charges (as committed by ebay) + my loss of time, money & harassment for 4 months. Regards Shailesh Kumar
commitment not fulfilled SR# 1-38037923704
Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sir, As promised by ebay I didn't receive my claim till 25.11.2014. They neer respont to my mails. Please take necessary action against them. Thanks & Regards, Vineeth [protected] An eBay Guarantee* claim has been resolved Dear Vineeth, We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We regret to inform you that after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee* claim request. Click here for more information. Please find the details here Action : Buyer cancelled his claim request - Claim Closed Remarks : As per our telephonic conversation on 27/10/2014, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You will receive a coupon of 110 % of Item value. It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days and the same is valid for 30 days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay. Item Information Claim ID: 710954 PaisaPay ID: [protected] Item number: [protected] Seller ID: onlinetraderss Date claim opened: [protected]
    Thanks for the resolution provided by ebay.in on 3rd December 2014. I received an email with Coupon Code Coupon Value : Rs.600/-. PaisaPay ID : 37637192798. Valid Till : 15-Mar-15 Continue your good service. Regards, Vineeth

Dec 03, 2014
    Updated by Vineeth.S
    On 3rd December 2014 my complaint was resolved by ebay.in. Thanks to https://www.consumercomplaints.in for helping me to solve my problem.

Vineeth
    Ebay is doing face to the seller. Even though their product is not working seller can able to reject the claim. The buyer can't able to receive the product / money.
    Ebay is encouraging fake sellers. Ebay should stop such activities. I have such experience two times on receiving non working products. In both the cases I didn't received my claim but the request was closed. So take necessary action to keep your customers satisfied.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vineeth.S

Claim ID : 412852

8 MB PCI VGA Card PCIVGA Card Closed 18 Feb 2014 11 Feb 2014 [protected] [protected] paradeep
    Date of Resolution: by 20 February 2014

Claim ID : 710954

Manipol Body Massager Very Powerful WHOLE Body Massager Reduces weight and FAT Closed 25 Oct 2014 16 Oct 2014 [protected] [protected] onlinetraderss
    Date of Resolution: by 27 October 2014

Claim ID : 412852

Date of Resolution: by 20 February 2014

TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE MATERIAL. Hi ATANU, Thank you for shopping on eBay! Please note the PaisaPay ID [protected] as a reference for your records. Your order is now confirmed. Once the order is shipped, we will send you an email with the courier name and the tracking number. In case you have ordered multiple items, they may be delivered to you separately. You are in safe hands when you shop on eBay. In case you don’t receive your order from the seller(s) or if it is delivered in an unsatisfactory condition, you can reach out to us through eBay Guarantee*. We look forward to seeing you again! View Order Status Order details You completed checkout on 11-Oct-2014 Ship to: Payment details: Total: ATANU BAKSI Credit card Rs. 5, 679.00 TECHNOMAC 16-H, KHANPUR ROAD KOLKATA, West Bengal 700047 IN [protected] Seller: surf2getonline ( 2065 ) Ask seller a question Item title Price Shipping price Qty Item total Brand New Sony Xperia E1 Single Sim | 1 Year Sony India Mfg Wty. - Black [protected] ) Rs. 5, 679.00 Free 1 Rs. 5, 679.00 Subtotal Rs. 5, 679.00 Total Rs. 5, 679.00
      Aug 13, 2020

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov24 I purchased a mobile model gionee M2 from ebay.in on 27-09-14 through seller SANGEETA MOBILES, Bengaluru.After one week I am facing problem with the mobile.It is not getting on. I contacted ebay as well as seller in this regard but I did not get proper response.Ebay is demanding letter from service center but service center is not providing the letter, saying that they provide letter within a week only.Please arrange to resolve my problem. Thanks Anil shrivastava B471 NFL, VIJAIPUR Disstt. GUNA(MP) 473111 [protected]

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased a Nokia BH 806 BLUETOOTH headset from Ebay.in which turned out to be more than 4 years old non functional product.The product is non reparable so it cannot be repaired, since it is an outdated 4 year old device it cannot be replaced. So Ebay and seller fooled me and cheated me out of my money. No refund given as stated on website and behaviour of customer care was rude. False information Is mentioned on Ebay website regarding Ebay guarantee to fool its customers. The customer care team and seller are hand in glove to cheat customers and fool them. Will ensure and invest money to publish this information on all public forums to make sure other buyers don't get fooled and cheated by ebay. Pallab Mukherjee [protected]

Dear Sir, I bought one item from ebay india and item was not as described they send me wrong item and now i talked with seller he agrees to give me my refund back but now he is saying that he claims my refund but i talked with ebay customer support and they said they have not get any request from the seller to refund my money. My paisa pay is is PaisaPay ID [protected] and item no is[protected]. I think they are just playing with me.Please try to resolve the issue . I attached the blazer picture with the original one. Seller send me the custom made blazer and i ordered the company made. He put the picture of company made on site but sends the custom made no name of company.
            Item was not as described
            Item was not as described
            Nov 24, 2014

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

the above item[protected] has been purchase on 13.11.14 and delivered 17.11.14. After putting the sim (dual) Airtel & bsnl from day of starting it is noticed that call is dropping and network disappear during talking in regular basis. after my phone discharged on 19.11.14 when i connect the charger, it also not charging and charger is defective. for this i am trying to complain u since last evening i.e 19.11.14. earlier during after booking i came to know that this modal has network problem when dual sim to be used. so claim raised during ur delivery process and for this ur member contacted but he told me lenovo is branded company and their is no any problem only u do regular servicing o[censored]r mobile. and after talking with ur member with nice word i convinced myself on that day. but their after i noticed that my mobile has serious network problem along with battery charger defective.so kindly resolve my issue and refund the money . at the earliest due to i am going Hyderabad for IT training on 22.11.14. Name Rajesh sinhacontact no [protected]email id [protected]@gmail.com
              Nov 24, 2014

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Damaged product delivered on october 28th. Same day sent a complaint mail to the seller (mdaretail)WITH PHOTOES, didnt get reply till 12 days I have registered a claim(claim id 742183) on nov 09th, for product returns and money refund in the ebay guarantee website. They asked me to send photo proof on nov 14th mail to the specific mail id "[protected]@ebay.com". I have responded on time with photo proofs. 2 days later i got a reminder mail that they didnt get any response and asked to send the proof. I attached the photo proofs and sent the mail on time. At the same time i Have attached the photos in the claim details in Ebay website. Nov 20th i got a mail that due to no response from me they close the claim. DONT KNOW WHATS THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY. They would have called me before closing the claim to confirm. I am able to see the attached photoes in the mails sent by me and in ebay Client details page. I dont understand why they cant. Its almost a month over. still I am trying and sending mails and Doing calls. I am a middle class family member. we used to think a lot before buying a product But these kind of responses frustrating a lot and this is a loss. We Are afraid to buy in online. Whoever handing this issue, kindly think being in my shoes. i cant take this easy having a damaged product in hand. Should everybody like me Compromise?
                damaged product delivered - requesting product return and refund

Please eBay customer care, when purchase my sony xperia ultra t2 mobile continuously hanging. I can manage that problem last...

Ebay is providing Very worst service. don't buy firm ebay.i had purchased a samsung note 3for 32447 rupees on 23rd oct2014 but upto 23nov also I dinnot get any item from the company (pay paisa Id :[protected]. lot of times I had contacted ebay customer but no proper answer and seller has switched of his mobile after 4days from the purchased date. My credit card has been blocked allthese days. Seller details are : Name - prabha karan Tel - [protected] email - [protected]@gmail.com. " DONT BUT FROM THIS SELLER"
                  Nov 23, 2014

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Can you please give the reply to problem ASAP and I want the justification and there should be strict and severe. These type of online shopping should be punished in case they are not dele wrong with in the time line.please consider my request.

Never sell in ebay or buy I am a new seller in ebay and i am in jewellery category i listed 3 listing then it got restricted and in that one got sold and i dispatched and it got delivered also but i entered by mistake wrong tracking details in ebay.in and it was not trackable in site but buyer has confirmed item receipt then on my remittance day i got a mail from paisapay to send pod for that paisapay id which was not trackable on site and i send pod to them and it has been more than a week.still now i have not got my money back nor no response to my mail and in chat they say u will get remittance or reply in 48hrs but nothing happened. I strongly suggest to other sellers not to sell in ebay were they give false replies or no response at all. Ebay id:ashreegold14 [protected]/24622412 [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Nov 23, 2014

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my name is varun and i am a regular seller on ebay, i sold alot of products on ebay and i was getting money comfortably from ebay i have no issued till 30/10/2014. i was told to complete KYC to receive money in the meantime i when completed KYC and before that on 30/10/2014 i got a email from ebay that my account is suspended without any reason and remittances will be put on hold. my total remittance pending is Rs.25406/- for the paisa pay id's [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] till date i haven't got remittance, i tried contacting ebay through all the ways by email, chat, phone i was told that i will get my remittances within 1 month. my last remittance received on 16/10/14. on 14/11/2014 my KYC was completed and i got a mail for the same. it was showing in my account that the remittance is due on 17/11/2014. but till now no remittances has been transferred to my bank account and neither i received any reply of my emails. and now from the last 1 month my remittances are on hold, this is such a bad practice by ebay. if i will not get my money i will file a case against ebay just before this i am trying to get the money through this else i am advocate by profession and will surely file a case against them.

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Claim ID: 704886 PaisaPay ID: [protected] Item number: [protected] Seller ID: 24x7onlineshop15 Date claim opened: [protected] ...

I have purchased 5 vegetable cutters through ebay, 2 nos of broken items have been sent by the seller. Then I raised a complaint through ebay guarantee and my claim is approved for Rs.800/- in mode of coupons and ebay confirmed that, with in 7 to 10 working days I will be received those coupons on my registered mail ID. But as of date I didn't receive those coupons even after end of tenth working. They didn't inform me the reason for not sending the coupons. I have a mail confirmation which is attached here, Kindly help me in this regard.
                        CLAIM IS NOT RECEIVED WITH IN SCHEDULE TIME

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I had purchased a car mobile holder from ebay on 18th July 2014, my PaisaPay ID is [protected].After recieving the product i found it was a sub standard and cheap quality product which could hardly cost 5 Rs, consequently i filed claim (claim iD-578729) for return of the product.My claim was addressed and ebay agreed tol refund 110% vaue voucher against my claim. It has been almost 5 months and i am still taking follow-up for my refund. This was my first shopping on ebay and i would like to say that this is the worst e-commerce website i had ever shopped on.They make people fool by selling poor product and there customer care service is more worst. You can assume while writing i had dialed there customer care no and my estimated time to connect customer care representative is 11 minutes...hats off ebay...the most worst e shop i had ever visit.

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I had purchased an item(item id[protected], paisapayid [protected]), But as the delivery date was too late I cancelled the item and raised a claim on 19th Oct, 2014, Claim ID-697746. It has been over one month, I have called ebay customer care numerous times but with no result. Everytime I call them I get a reply stating that some claim officer is looking into the claim and he will give me a call with in 24-48 Hrs, But alas no call from ebay so far. Please let me know that whether someonce called claim officer exist and is looking into my issue or is it a term framed by you guys to let the customer know that their claim will not be processed Regards, An unlucky and frustrated customer of ebay india
                            Refund claim not processed by ebay

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I purchased a Power Bank on 6th Oct '14 & received on the next day. It was not Working with my Xiaomi MI3 mobile, also checked with others MI3 mobile at service center. Service center said that problem is with Power Bank not with mobile.POWER BANK IS LOCA, as service center informed me. I raised the issue & also communicated with the seller. Seller said that return that Power Bank & claim your money back from Ebay. I returned again Power Bank on 18'th Oct'14 to the seller. Receipt of couriers attached with mail. I contact with seller, confirm that he received power bank. I communicated with eBay many times but they are not replying on my mail & not they called on 24-48 hours. eBay paisa pay id Claim ID: 677798 PaisaPay ID: [protected] Item number: [protected] Seller ID: feathertek Date claim opened: [protected]
                              Not readdressed on my complain
                              Not readdressed on my complain

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actually i bought blackberry Z10 mobile the product was not working so i have returned as ebay gurantee policy My claim ID-652548 mobile I was raised a claim on 17 sep then it was approved on 27 sep then after the 15days gone, i mean 11october a call came from customer service they informed as due to some technical problem it will take more than 15 days to release DD.then today[protected] still i didn't receive the DD again i made call to customer service they informed again technical problem again 15day's to dispatch DD.i was felt very guilty about the service.
                                Refund not receive yet

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have received the Mobile through Courier AWB [protected] ( ARAMEX Domestic Express We have purchase from Ebay.in through net banking. While invoice no .DS/VJ/T/6305/ -1415 DATED[protected] Rs. .11250/- We open the box and find that Mobile Sony experia E3 DS ( D2212) White found damaged . We want the replacement of the same. Mobile No [protected] Res .[protected]
                                  Received Damaged Mobile Sony experia E3 DS ( D2212) White
                                  Nov 20, 2014

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, To everyone, I mean no disrespect to anyone, just need solution. I'm a new seller on ebay.in, have been doing good by ebay's prayers (haha), basically selling common products available in my city. but from past 1 month i have faced so many problems by ebay shipping partners. Even after calling them so many times on there helpline, even after the have read and seen the facts, they only Escalate us, but will not solve our problems. Today I sat down wrote this following email, searched internet and forums, and after finding nearly 20 email address, I sent it everyone of them, lets see who replies on it. (thanking everyone who updated these email addresses). Mailed to : [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.in, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.in, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.co.in, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com, [protected]@ebay.com Dear Sir / Ma'am, I have mailed and called your helpline several times. Now I'm mailing to all the addresses i could find, please help I have sent the copies of manifest of all the shipments which have not been registered or have any issue, mailed and called many times, but apart from escalation I haven't got any other answers, please provide me any resolution if you can. following are details and attachments 1) Aramex: PP-id 3*4 AWB 4*1 Buyer id p*4 SR# 1-[protected] Parcel was picked up on 30-09-14 has been registered but has still not been delivered or returned to me nor update. Spoken to eBay helpline, mailed, called to aramex helpline, to aramex pune office, to aramex pune warehouse, haven't got a proper answer yet 2) Aramex: PP-id 3*1 AWB 4*3 Buyer id b*0 Parcel was picked up on 31-10-14 has been registered but has still not been delivered. spoken to eBay helpline and was update once then again blank no update after 15-11-14. 3) Dotzot: PP-id 3*4 AWB 7*5 Buyer id p*4 Parcel was picked up on 30-10-14 has been registered but has still not been delivered or returned to me nor updated. called eBay helpline several time, mailed, no results. Called dotzot office, dotzot area handler, no response. 4) Dotzot: PP-id 3*4 AWB 7*6 Buyer id i*6 Parcel was picked up on 07-11-14 and has not been registered nor updated. Now a refund has been initiated. called eBay helpline several time, mailed, no results. Called dotzot office, dotzot area handler, no response. 5) Dotzot: PP-id 3*8 AWB 7*1 Buyer id n*2 Parcel was picked up on 07-11-14 and has not been registered nor updated. called eBay helpline several time, mailed, no results. Called dotzot office, dotzot area handler, no response. 6) Dotzot: PP-id 3*1 AWB 7*6 Buyer id a*j (this buyer has disturbed me by continuous mailing and putting up a negative feedback) Parcel was picked up on 07-11-14 and has not been registered nor updated. called eBay helpline several time, mailed, no results. Called dotzot office, dotzot area handler, no response. 7) FedEx: PP-id 3*8 AWB 7*0 Buyer id a*2 This shipment got cancelled by system as delivery not done updated by FedEx due to some form required in that particular state, now FedEx instead of delivering it to me have sent the parcel back to buyers destination and complete the transaction, check FedEx tracking page. Against the non delivery and return update by FedEx a refund has been initiated. I have called up eBay helpline about 4 times to get this sorted, the answer I got is "FedEx handler is on leave, he'll sort it as he gets back" and got escalated. 8) Blue Dart: Wrong Weight Issue SR# 1-[protected] Mailed on 26-10-14, spoke to helpline several times, no updates provided other that Escalation 9) KYC not yet update Mailed on 14-11-14, not yet updated, Called Helpline twice got escalated, not update. (I did not change any of my details, KYC pending mail came to me with any of my input) My Service Request not yet Solved SR# 1-[protected] SR# 1-[protected] SR# 1-[protected] SR# 1-[protected] \SR# 1-[protected] I request you to provide me some answer, no escalations. Thanking you, AlmightyRupee