eBay.in Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Sep 17, 2022
2071

File a complaint to eBay.in

Having problems with eBay.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by eBay.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

eBay.in

eBay.in Website

eBay.in Head Office Address

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East)
Mumbai City District

eBay.in Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 220 288

View more phone numbers

eBay.in reviews & complaints page 53

I hv purchased a watch from ebay . When i recieve the watch..it was too big in size and also looks old. I have claimed my money back and raised a claim on ebay. But they favoured the seller and close my complaint . As flipkart.. if we want to return an item..they process the same day and u get back ur money withim a day in ur bank account. Ebay service is so use less. Ill go to consumer forum and vl take my money back .and also sue ebay on this issue.
Mar 21, 2017
Dear bansal141,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Ebay.in — Fake product delivered

Paisa pay id [protected] on 2nd march 17 raised a complaint not received on 14 march due to removal notice of this seller from listing by ebay. Claim id 2760338. But delivered (To my next door person) by seller on 17 march. And i was fake printed plastic piece instead of memory sd card it is very clear by looking from outside of hte pack. I have tried the seller phone [protected] amitabh sharma his address given as 2/36, panchwati colony...

Dear sirs
    I had purchased a dvd writer from ebay.in-through ebay PaisaPay ID : [protected].Product got on 15 march broken in transport by which product is not working also.I contact to seller Name - ASHISH JAIN
    Tel - [protected]
    email - [protected]@gmail.com
    And tell him, but he did not any reply
    Then I filed a claim in eay, in.claim id :2763221
    But they have resolved the case with in 36.Hrs. only and rejected the case.They did not ask any question from me and not gave any chance to say my problem about product.Thanks!
    SUKHMAL JAIN
    Mobile-[protected]
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    Apr 21, 2017
    Mar 18, 2017
    Dear Sukhmal Jain,

Team eBay

I purchased "Teddie USA Natural Peanut Butter Crunchy With Flax Seed, 16 Ounce (450g) Qty =02 of Rs 649 each plus 60 Rs shipping charges extra for each" online from ebay (Paisapay id : [protected]) on 08 Mar 2017 and i received this product on 10 Mar 17 in a worst packing so i put ebay guarantee claim on the same day as i had paid extra 120 Rs shipping charges.
      On 15 mar 2017, i got a call from ebay claim department around 1421 hrs. Ms Madhuri told me that as this is the packing issue so ebay is not going to concerned about it so we are rejecting yours claim and only seller help you out when i asked her to transfer this call to her supervisor then she said rite now all our supervisor are busy so will arrange call back. Around 1830 Hrs, Ebay trying to call me but am not able to pick the call as i was driving at that time after that when i tried to call them back its not connecting. I got a mail from claim department that your claim is rejected and case is closed now. On 16 Mar 2017, when i contacted to customer care executive Mr Nisar and senior supervisor Mr Vivak regarding the same issue then they said as the case is closed so we are not able to reopen it, so please contact to seller directly and we are no more responsible for this. Even i told them that who is going to take care of that seller as i don't know him, ebay is the only mediator between us then its ebay responsibility to take care of seller. Still they said no.
      Now there are few question to ebay:
      (1) ebay is the mediator then how ebay behave like this way as i don't know that seller directly or indirectly.
      (2) why ebay is not responsible for Packing and that also this item for which they are taking 120 Rs extra as shipping charges.
      (3) why don't ebay take any action against these types of seller who behave like this type way, after taking 120 Rs extra why don't they deliver the product in proper mannner and gud condition.
      (4) why ebay claim department (Mr Madhuri) are not customer supporter, why they are so rigid in their words.
      (5) when we are able to hold their call for half an hr then why don't their claim department called us next time or next day also, if customer is not picking the call at that time.
      (6) How claim department closed the case without taking prior permission or without informing to their customer.
      (7) Amazon providing the same product with Rs 549 with free home delivery and here they are taking 320 Rs extra and moreover they are not providing any customer support too.
      Last but not the least, i think flipkart and amazon are much better in terms of service and return policy in compare to all these types of fraud company who give 10 to 12% coupon code and later on simply run away from the customer problems.
      May 3, 2017
      Dear subhan2010,

Mar 19, 2017
      Updated by subhan2010
      i got this mail from seller side so please now help me out atleast.

Dear customer
      I understand your concern about the different pricing on Amazon & Ebay.
      We put different pricing on different platforms depending on sales & volume offered by each site. We do not prevent customers from buying at any platform that they prefer.
      The reason we charge shipping on ebay and not amazon is because we have to personally ship the item and pay for the cost with ebay. On amazon, the logistics and shipping is handled by Amazon so we are not paying for it.
      Please send me pictures of the bad packing. We make sure we are shipping in excellent packing and protection. I am shocked to hear the packing was not good. Please send me pictures so i can get it fixed ASAP. This is completely unacceptable to me if the product was not shipped properly.

I completely understand your perspective. You must feel cheated as you paid more for the same product. I ensure you this was not intentional. The prices on ebay are higher because ebay takes a higher margin and doesn't provide any logistically support - and also our sales on ebay are not even 0.1% of what they are on amazon.

Additionally - I had no control on deciding on the claim. If it was up to me i would have offered you 100% refund on the product - But ebay has decided on their own. I have no knowledge or control - i was only emailed the final result.

There is no method for me to offer you a refund back. I hate to see an unsatisfied and unhappy customer. I will personally contact ebay and find out how i can offer you the rs 220 back. I don't want you to feel cheated by us (even though it was not intentional).

Once i hear back from ebay, i will issue the refund to you.

Please do send me the pics of the bad packaging. I want to fix that.

Any concerns please email me directly or call +91 [protected]

Karan Jain
      Director
      Oswal Organics Pvt. Ltd.
      Mar 22, 2017
      Updated by subhan2010
      Now seller is ready to pay the amount and ebay is not helping in between. i got this mail from seller which clearly indiacted that better to buy the product from amazon, as ebay have wrong polices..

I have been trying to get ebay to refund you the money but they refuse to do it. This is what i have got from them. The only thing i can think of is now please purchase the product next time from amazon and i will refund you the money (rs 220) on amazon. It is very easy to do it there as i can do it from my account without contacting anyone. . Otherwise i can paytm you the money from my personal account. I don't know what else we can do here.

Hello karan,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your time and effort in writing to us.

We understand from your email that the refund has been approve in the favour of you for paisapay id: [protected].and still you want to give partial refund to the buyer.

We really would like to appreciate your willingness to refund the buyer.

We regret to inform you that as eBay guarantee claim id : 2752510 is rejected So in this case, we suggest you to get in touch with buyer and go for an off-line payment.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

If you have any query just reply on this email and we get back to you very soon.

Uday
      ebay India Customer Service

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST...GO WITH AMAZON & FLIPKART, BEWARE FROM EBAY
      Apr 01, 2017
      Dear subhan2010,

Team eBay
      Dear sir we will purchase order in eBay.com but some days we are going selling that product to the other person but that person will pay the payment but we don't get any message from my account.

eBay.in Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2017
      Dear Ultrasound mini cavitation,

Respected all
        i purchases tplink powerbank through ebay . I open a product and charge but your product can not charge i call your call centre my reply is no replacement gurantee you go to our service centre. I go to service centre nehru place, he ask my your product out dated so that i sumit a product .
        I never use one day
        [protected]@rbi.org.in
        Apr 20, 2017
        Dear raajsingh,

Team eBay

This is with regard to my Ebay Claim ID-2750999 in which I requested to ask seller to courier lift the item instead of putting me as buyer to trouble for repacking the defective item, going to courier for shipment for the fault of seller.The claim team person MR PRIYANK PATELpoint black denied to help or hear me.I told if my current PIN is not serviceable by you courier partner DELHIVERY, I am giving another address serviceable for pick up but MR PRIYANK started accusing me by saying "you posses 150 fake illegal EBAY account"I point black surprisedabout his audacity to blame me due to the fact that I am a genuine Ebay Buyer since 2004 having 100% positive feedback.When I urged to tell me few fake accounts, he kept me for hold about 15 minutes & disconnects telephone.

The Ebay now a days is never customer friendly.
          May 11, 2017
          Dear drbram,

Mar 20, 2017
          Updated by drbram
          I desire yoy know me as I am a customer for more than 17 years.you resolve through this forum.

Dear sir mam
            My name is v Gughan
            I will purchase one intex home theater product to eBay date 04.03.2017 I receiveo the product date 10.03.2017 I open the product I will fix the DVD player speaker sound not come I will check the product total 5 number speaker but working only 2 number speaker I will raise the complaint to eBay but the you go nearest intex service center but my home
            To service center within 15 km that product is to big so kindly help as to me
            Mar 14, 2017
            I want my money back to the company We have email id on [email protected] We don't have number Aging the send a Email to me We will not accepting Your climeing please go to nearby service center thay told but I don't using within one day also Y iam go to service center sir Please help us to me I what my money back
            Dear Gughan,

Updated by Gughan
            No respons to eBay
            Updated by Gughan
            I call the customer service to eBay they told same thing you go for the intex service center please help me

I ordered "Camro Shoes " from Ebay.in on 27/2/2017 and recieved on 5th 4/3/2017, which is opposit the order which i recived, i tried to contact seller, he asked me to whats the the Picture of order recived, i did the same and it is more than 4 days is not responding me positively..

please do the need full as i feel this is fraud which is doe by Ebay india.

Gaurav Soni
              Dear gauravksoni,

Claim ID: 2711001
                I purchased Lenovo ZUK Z2+ 5.0 4G LTE 4GB RAM 64GB on 12/02/2017 but the seller sent me a completely wrong product i.e Xiaomi Mi Band 2 along with a Bill/ invoice which was in the name of different person. According I raised a claim on eBay Guarantee dated 21/02/2017, very day after receipt of the completely wrong item. I also uploaded all the pics of the item to eBay.in.( eBay Guarantee Claim).

On 25/02/2017 eBay Guarantee Team called me and a Reverse Pickup arranged from the end of ebay.in, the item was picked up from my location the very day i.e 25th Feb, 2017. I handed over the package(item) in question to the courier person along with all the documents that came with the package. I also attached/ enclosed the shipment slip (shipper’s copy) which was provided by the courier person at the time of collecting the item to eBay.in.( eBay Guarantee Claim).

But till date eBay Team has not refunded my money to me even after the dead line of 20 days for eBay Guarantee Claim has been completed. There has already been a great delay from the end of eBay regarding the aforementioned eBay Guarantee Claim and my Refund.

In this connection, I have called eBay several times but never got any satisfactory answers, I am facing harassment and mental agony due to this issue. I would like to inform eBay that it’s my hard-earned money and its stuck with eBay. I cannot bear any further delay regarding the Refund of the same and I once again request eBay to provide my full refund at earliest.

Kindly take up this take and do the needful.
                Apr 15, 2017
                Mar 12, 2017
                Updated by Kishore Datta

Kindly take up this take and do the needful.
                Dear Kishore,

Team eBay
                The Ebay always favours seller &harassed buyer.Ebay is never customer friendly.Some person like Priyank PATEL of Ebay Guarantee claim team accuses customer, not courteous, disconnects telephone without hearing the grievance of the buyer.

The best platform to drag the Ebay to CONSUMER COURT.
                eBay.in Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2017
                Dear drbram,

Team eBay
                The response by ebay is casual, to shift responsibility.

I have purchased LED Car Motorcycle Rear Break parking tail light and delivered defective product i also registered claim on ebay under paisa pay guarantee Claim is approved 08 Mar 2017 Claim ID 2742126
                  status Refund approved but money not yet received
                  Refund how get my Refund ammont I am having sleppless nights because of this.sir pls give my refund ammont
                  i hope some one atleast responds to this...
                  Claim ID 2742126
                  PaisaPay ID [protected]
                  Dear nagarajnidle,

Team eBay

I have placed an order through ebay.in for SD Memory cards 2 numbers which has delivered on 6th of March

I found no memory cards in side the shipment instead of there was empty packet of the sd card

I was tried to call the seller provided phone number on the shipment it's a wrong number they are not aware about the shipping

the envelope from shop clue not from Ebay, the seller is a fake

last five years i am buying from ebay never happens like this

today I talk to ebay customer care personnel their speech as supporting to seller

Ebay should initiate few norms for seller to proven as genuineness to protect buyer/consumer
                    PaisaPay ID : [protected]
                    Item#[protected]
                    Seller ID bajkal-0
                    Apr 19, 2017
                    Dear musthafa11,

Team eBay

I booked a samsung micro sd card with ebay on 7/2/2017 & paid for the same online. (Item no[protected] & paisa pay id [protected])
                      Card arrived on 14/2/2017 but is not working & also no bill for the purchase was sent by seller. He merely sent a shipping bill without any vat.
                      I immediately raised a claim on 16/2/2017 by claim no 2700404 but ebay closed the claim without any redressal on 17/2/17 & merely asked me to visit local samsung service centre. Samsung service centre refused to entertain my complaint without a valid bill. They said item was fake.
                      Subsequently i chatted with their personnel (Richa) & appraised her about my problem, she repeatedly insisted that i get in contact with dealer. The dealer is not reachable as his mobile is always switched off. So i sent him a mail, asking for bill, but he has not responded yet. I asked samsung service centre to give their submission in writing, but they stated this is not their policy & washed off their hands
                      Apr 11, 2017
                      Dear Rajarshi Das,

Dear Rajarshi Das,

For this issue only way to get solution is filing a complaint against Ebay as well as the particular seller in Consumer court. I[censored] filed means they would as the samsung about product originality. At that time they have to bring the writing reply on it. So just go and file the complaint.

ANGURAJ

Item no.[protected]
                        After insert the battery in my Mobile mobile has blast.pls refund my money.and repair my mobile
                        Apr 14, 2017
                        Dear Tejendra Tohiraj Chandrakar,

Team eBay

Hi All just to give you a detailed history i had ordered a product from ebay which was was a Bluetooth receiver, On the day of the delivery I received the courier and when I opened it found it to be empty and just full of cardboard box .When I tried to tell the courier boy he about the empty box he straight away ran away and told me to contact ebay which is wrong and a cheat.

Now when I contacted ebay regarding this issue they are telling me to contact the courier company.

Also something really strange about this order was that when I had placed the order I had received a call from the seller and he told me not to receive the item as it might be damaged or broken which i found it to be very suspicious.

I have purchased so many products from ebay for example a 8000 rupees Ram module but this is the first time in my life got cheated by ebay and the seller combined
                          Apr 15, 2017
                          Dear Djdjjd Eee,

Dear Djdjjd Eee,

I would like to inform u that, in future all customer like you have to do the video o[censored]n-boxing the shipped consignments from online shopping. That would be the proof for the compliant if we raised like this. Unless they wont believe that as it happened. Also for u concern you may raise a complaint in local poice station against Courier people and raise the complaint in consumer court against Ebay.

ANGURAJ

I had told like from the date of receiving the product i was facing several issues i raised several complaints on the phone which i received Lenovo Zuk z1 but ebay wont understand the problem simply they will act like blind people and tell to go to service center and bring DOA. i had received a defect piece and i had around 10 problems with that phone but this bloody idiots of some eBay didnt understood and told me like you had raised first with another complaint but how that stupids(_____ff people) will know the problems whichi faced.
                            I kept the phone in box its self after 4 months too.

Around 200 times i called and also around 100 mails i had dropped to them.

Please dont buy any Electronics my eBay...

they asked to photos of mobile too as they are ok to take mobile but again some idiot told like you raised with one complaint in intially so its not valid

Service center will tell like you need to pay for service.

Iam not at all satisfied...
                            Apr 14, 2017
                            Dear lokeshd123,

Team eBay

Ebay.in — Want to cancel my purchase Paisa Pay ID 44869468238.

I want to cancel my purchase paisa pay id [protected] and Item ID is[protected]
                              But ebay and my seller is saying that your order will be shipped and if i don't want the product than I can cancel, so I have wait from my order booking date 07/03/2017 to expected delivery date which was 09/03/2017 but shipment not came so again and again I have send email to seller and eBay regarding order cancellation and refund but not...

Hi I received a miss belt in 9/3/17 but the size doesn't fit me. I want to return the product. Kindly send me the details for returning this product. At the earliest. Kindly revert back at the earliest. Tha K you my Mob no. Is [protected]
                              May 6, 2017
                              Mar 10, 2017
                              Updated by Meghna Thinge
                              I received a miss belt on 9/3/17.the size I received doesn't fit me its small. Kindly help me to return this product at the earliest. Thank you
                              Mar 30, 2017
                              Dear Meghna Thinge, ,

Team eBay

Paisapay Id: [protected]. I have bought samsung TV. very next day TV stoped working. I contacted seller and his phone was unavailable. Contacted ebay and request for return. Ebay couldn't arrange the reverse pick up for approx 2 months. Than ebay requesed me to send the product back to seller address. Seller address was wrong so TV came back. Than ebay asked me to send it to ebay warehouse. I did that. Now ebay is denying that they haven't received the item in ebay warehouse. Than they asked me to provide DRS copy (delivery proof from courier service).
                                1-I shiped the item twice
                                2-I provided DRS Copy twise because 1st one was not stamped by warehouse.
                                3-I went to ebay warehouse and physically confirm with MR Prashant Rane that TV has received.
                                I am taking all the pain in co ordinating and providing proofs and ebay is doing nothing. Since Dec 1st I am still waiting for my refund and ebay is denying it...
                                May 11, 2017
                                Mar 10, 2017
                                Updated by K d s
                                When the first DRS copy was provided by me they declined it because it was not stamped. so I requested courier supervisor to go and get the stamp. I submitted the same to ebay. To confirm stamp and warehouse address I went personally to warehouse.
                                Dear K d s,

Mar 16, 2017
                                U can reach me on [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com
                                Mar 16, 2017
                                Updated by K d s
                                The link which u have given doesn't have option related to mine but still I have submitted my request in ebay guarantee and status. But it would be great help if you contact me directly...
                                Problem resolved but it was not easy and short.

A customers sorryful story
                                  . 0) I see this good looking phone advertisements in ebay site .
                                  1) I buy a Samsung note 4 (white color for Rs.15, 639.08) from Gromo_deals. 2) He sends me a BLACK / display broken phone!
                                  3) I contact the seller about the defect phone immediately!
                                  4) I raise a claim in eBay. EBay advises me to check with the seller before they step in.
                                  5) The seller asks me to send the EMIE number, then he asks to send photos, then he asks me to send videos of the defect phone. I provided all! The worst part was that, there was no provision to upload videos in eBay requested by the seller. So I ask his e-mail id and through Google drive I send the videos.
                                  4) He asks me to ship back the product. I ship it through India post.
                                  5) He writes to me by e mail. That the product I sent was not ours and the display is not ours. (In eBay e-mail)
                                  6) Next surprise from eBay Guarentee portal says that the seller didn t receive the parcel. That I should provide the proof of sending the parcel and the delivery run sheet.
                                  7) I upload the sent receipt, and delivery run sheet, the weight and cost of the product to them in eBay Guarantee Portal .
                                  8) I call up the seller directly, another surprise comes up is that the seller tells me that the received the parcel is EMPTY.
                                  9) Then I question the seller and put in eBay Guarantee portal also: How do the seller claimed in the e-mail to me that the product is not theirs and the display is not theirs: IF
                                  FIRST LIE: They claimed they haven�t received in first place: (proofs uploaded)
                                  SECONDLY LIE: They claimed to have received an empty parcel: How come then they sent me this mail.
                                  (Dear udav_siv, DEar Sir, The Product Is Not ours We Have Checked The Display Its Not ours. We Are Investigating On the same. Request you to please wait for the same. Thanx & Warm Regards, - gromo_deals)

10) I point out this to ebay portal.That its been well recieved by the seller.

11) The seller accuses me that I have changed the display and now he has sent the product to service center.
                                  (New message from: gromo_deals (5, 727Green Star)
                                  Sir, You very well know that you have changed the display.
                                  We have sent the piece to the service center and i had no idea about the same.
                                  Hence i thought we have not received the piece.
                                  We have applied for seller protection.
                                  I would request you to please wait for us to come up with a solution.Thanx & Warm Regards
                                  Gromo_deals.

Now how the seller would knows anything of the display of the return product if he disowned the phone in first place?

11) The seller mails that he would send the phone I ordered! I agree to this solution!
                                  (eBay New message from: gromo_deals (5, 727Green Star)
                                  Do you want us to ship the produt whcih you have ordered??
                                  Thanx & Warm Regards, Gromo_deals)

13) I write the seller when will they send my parcel.

12) Suddenly, in all of a sudden they ask a declaration letter from the courier. Now I am stuck with India Post declaration letter, as When I asked about this declaration letter at India Post office, they questions me why would they give one as they have no idea of what was sent.

12) Now, my seller has the last laugh and eBay too, even clearly knowing that the seller had cheated and lied throughout the whole process, In the end customer is the loser! Money, allot of time, energy, peace ALL GONE! Thank you eBay! And thank you Gromo_deals! Enjoy!
                                  May 18, 2017
                                  Apr 17, 2017
                                  Dear Udavisiva Siva,

Dear seller,
                                    This is for your kind information that, the product which we have ordered is not perfectly fitted in our mobile phone micromax A76 and one of its operating key is also missing .
                                    Booking and claim details are under:

Claim ID : 2740100
                                    PaisaPay ID : [protected]

Details of personal information on which Demand draft to be received

Name :- KRISHNA KUMAR YADAV

Address :-
                                    Dhanani nagar plot no 78 near khushbu tailor
                                    shiv gaon road
                                    Boisar, Maharashtra 401501 IN

So please return back the item and refund our paid amount of 149 rupees as early as possible.

Regards, Krishna Kumar Yadav