A customers sorryful story
. 0) I see this good looking phone advertisements in ebay site .
1) I buy a Samsung
note 4 (white color for Rs.15, 639.08) from Gromo_deals. 2) He sends me a BLACK / display broken phone!
3) I contact the seller about the defect phone immediately!
4) I raise a claim in eBay. EBay advises me to check with the seller before they step in.
5) The seller asks me to send the EMIE number, then he asks to send photos, then he asks me to send videos of the defect phone. I provided all! The worst part was that, there was no provision to upload videos in eBay requested by the seller. So I ask his e-mail id and through Google
drive I send the videos.
4) He asks me to ship back the product. I ship it through India post
5) He writes to me by e mail. That the product I sent was not ours and the display is not ours. (In eBay e-mail)
6) Next surprise from eBay Guarentee portal says that the seller didn t receive the parcel. That I should provide the proof of sending the parcel and the delivery run sheet.
7) I upload the sent receipt, and delivery run sheet, the weight and cost of the product to them in eBay Guarantee Portal .
8) I call up the seller directly, another surprise comes up is that the seller tells me that the received the parcel is EMPTY.
9) Then I question the seller and put in eBay Guarantee portal also: How do the seller claimed in the e-mail to me that the product is not theirs and the display is not theirs: IF
FIRST LIE: They claimed they havenï¿½t received in first place: (proofs uploaded)
SECONDLY LIE: They claimed to have received an empty parcel: How come then they sent me this mail.
(Dear udav_siv, DEar Sir, The Product Is Not ours We Have Checked The Display Its Not ours. We Are Investigating On the same. Request you to please wait for the same. Thanx & Warm Regards, - gromo_deals)
10) I point out this to ebay portal.That its been well recieved by the seller.
11) The seller accuses me that I have changed the display and now he has sent the product to service center.
(New message from: gromo_deals (5, 727Green Star)
Sir, You very well know that you have changed the display.
We have sent the piece to the service center and i had no idea about the same.
Hence i thought we have not received the piece.
We have applied for seller protection.
I would request you to please wait for us to come up with a solution.Thanx & Warm Regards
Now how the seller would knows anything of the display of the return product if he disowned the phone in first place?
11) The seller mails that he would send the phone I ordered! I agree to this solution!
(eBay New message from: gromo_deals (5, 727Green Star)
Do you want us to ship the produt whcih you have ordered??
Thanx & Warm Regards, Gromo_deals)
13) I write the seller when will they send my parcel.
12) Suddenly, in all of a sudden they ask a declaration letter from the courier. Now I am stuck with India Post
declaration letter, as When I asked about this declaration letter at India Post office
, they questions me why would they give one as they have no idea of what was sent.
12) Now, my seller has the last laugh and eBay too, even clearly knowing that the seller had cheated and lied throughout the whole process, In the end customer is the loser! Money, allot of time, energy, peace ALL GONE! Thank you eBay! And thank you Gromo_deals! Enjoy!