Ecom Express — ecom express shipment rto lock

Address:Ramalayam, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, 535523

I have ordered a product from flipkart and it was supposed to be delivered by 09th october. Order was delayed and they gave another delivery date i. E.., 21st october. Wishmaster called us on 19th october (At 20:00) asking for otp when he wasn't even in my location and said it will be delivered tomorrow but we didn't share the otp as he wasn't even in my location. Delivery wasn't attempted instead was wrongly accused of not being available (Shipment un-delivered shipment attempted - customer refused to accept) and after a couple of days it is on rto lock. I have spoken with flipkart team. Kindly deliver my order asap, thank you.
Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 25, 2019
Ecom Express Customer Care's response

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Complaint comments

Comments

I orded my product from GNC on 17th october and its now 23th oct order not delivered yet.I was also tracking the order and it was in the centre from last 2days and today i got a message your order is out for delivery and i was looking for the boy but order not came and when i tracked there was a status consignee requested for future delivery[censored]😡

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at customercare@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express
This order is wrong me order from Withe shoes, and delivery is Grey, please return this order .

Team ECOM Express
My parcel is Rong delivered plz return and refund reference id 65348 order id 7918024 Kodagu Karnataka 571231sir maine mindhol fub par saree order Kiya tha o Rong aaya hai lsliy ham o return karna chahiye hai our hamare paise game vapas chute plz refand my ammount mera Nam Kaveri hai our phone number [protected] plz help Rong order delivered
Kaveri Hiremath's reply, Oct 13, 2019
Rong order delivered plz return and refund
Dear Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

ECOM Express Team