Ecom Express — I haven't received my package

Lafnas house , vadamukku road , adhigharipadi, maranchery , malappuram dist . Kerala, Ponani, Kerala, India
 Lafna on Oct 7, 2019
My package was supposed to be delivered on 4th oct, later on due to some issues they couldn't deliver on that day and then i rescheduled my delivery for the next day again i didnt recieve it, today is 7th oct and i haven't still received my package! I was hoping to get it soon as possible as it was an urgent one! Really disappointed with the services

[Oct 07, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lafna, Oct 07, 2019
I had ordered two dresses from myntra and I need it before 9th Oct, idk what to do now ! The package was not even delivered on the rescheduled days ! I didn't receive any further info from the customer service too !
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Updated by Lafna, Oct 09, 2019
I had ordered two dresses and Awb for them are [protected] and [protected]

Comments

Return this smartphone S707 sky

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 8, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request to return the shipment.

Team ECOM Express
Where is my packet??i got message 2 days ago that delivery boy coming today and keep ready of the amount!But till now i didnot get.We have urgency for that please deliver it fast and Correct contact number is not provided!Too bad service...please do good service its really big headache

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

ECOM Express Team
I got a call from delivery boy when I was in class.. so he asked my number and said he will delivery after an hour ... And I got notified that my parcel is delivered but have not received my package

Dear Mam,

ECOM Express Team
Smart wearable ring not work properly please refund my amount.This product does not do the work that was told to me by the company so my money should be refunded .The company promised to give me the money back if the product was not good.

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal for assistance.

ECOM Express Team
We don't like the product...and it's not as which We ordered

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal for further assistance.

ECOM Express Team
Without contacting me, i got a message saying that the customer is not available. Very unethical from the part of the courier service. Very disappointed. Shipment no is [protected].

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records your shipment 2512737518 has been returned back to your shopping portal.

So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for assistance.

Team ECOM Express
Sir maine shoes magaye the jiski delivery kal huyi but wo shoes over size hai hai isliye sir mai unko return karna chahta hu .. or mera paisa return kiya jaye apki ati mhan krpa hogi. mob- [protected]

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal in this regards.

ECOM Express Team
Dear sir/Mam, I want to tell you that your delivery man don't not deliver any item in my area. He always cancel our orders .
So, I request to you please resolve my problem.

ECOM Express Team
The do not deliver the product. They return the product without informing the customer. Rude behaviour on phone calls. They are not delivering my product which was to be delivered 3 days ago. They keep on lying over phone calls.

I had ordered two dresses ...and Awb for those are [protected] and [protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

We regret the inconvenience. We are coordinating with the concerned team to expedite your shipment delivery. You shall be notified through SMS on your registered mobile number once the shipment is out for delivery.

+91 11 3021 2000