[Resolved] Ecom Express — I'm complaining about parcel not delivered

Manavalakurichi,tamilnadu, India
 Kohila pravi on Dec 10, 2018
My name is kohila r. I make a online shopping adjustable waist band through paytm with online payment. My product not delivered till now but it shows delivered. The ecom courier persons number also wrong customer care also not connected. How can i get my product or get back my money???
My awb number:[protected]
Order number: [protected]
Order placed on : 4th december 2018
Package out of delivery: 9th december 2018
Out for delivery: adjustable wais... (Order id [protected]) will be delivered today by gireesh kumar, reachable on [protected]

I'm complaining about parcel not delivered
I'm complaining about parcel not delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2019

[Dec 10, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kohila pravi, Dec 10, 2018
How to get back my money
Dear Kohila,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and get this resolved at the earliest. Meanwhile, request you to kindly cross check with your family member/neighbor/Security/Reception and confirm to assist you further.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

Sir dekhiye hamara ecom courier service achha nehin hai kiun ki wo hamara product humko diya nehin lekin wo lok delivery marke rakhdiya geya hai hum puchha ta usne bola ki tum ake le jaiye hamara pass kiun ki hum to delivery charges Diya hai na wo ghar tak kiun nehin arahe mujhe batao ye kya bata mizz hai

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # 08376888888 for further assistance.

Madam/sir

My name is Rakesh
I ordered a item September 10 2018
But courier service not delivered my item till now
Pls help and consider my request

Order number: 54318848

Dispatch date: September 10, 2018

Tracking code: 27825712

Team Ecom Express
I have returned the parcel before 25 days but still it has not delivered.

Dear Ravi,

Team Ecom Express
The courier person is not call the customer and they are cancelling the product themselves if they cannot deliver the stop giving service give it to Indian post

Dear Anmol,

Team Ecom Express
Packing and items are entirely different.wrong item delivered.i need to replace this item.i ordered for 2 plain shirts.but i got a tees and shorts..

sameer nizarudeen's reply, Dec 10, 2018
There is no contact number on the bill.
sameer nizarudeen's reply, Dec 10, 2018
Reference no ECC16241
WBL NO 983402359
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.
Return
Rushaid Khan's reply, Dec 6, 2018
Return
AWB No :[protected] from Crazendemand.
this courier is sent out for delivery on 29/11/2018. But not yet I received my parcel. they not even call me for the delivery.
So please kindly deliver my parcel as soon as possible.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, we shall cross check with our center and try to get issue resolve

+91 11 3021 2000