[Resolved] Ecom Express — not delivered my shipment after lapse of 2 weeks

Tongpal, India
 Sunsree on Dec 2, 2018
It is to inform that my shipment awb[protected] was received by ecom sukma by 17 nov 2018. But after lapse of 2 weeks the shipment not delivered to me however a message recd fm ecom that your shipment delivered personally delivered to me. It's completely rubbish. They did not deliver the shipment to me and detained it at ecom office.in this regard self contacted over ecom supervisor over telephone. During first time he picked up my call and told thar yr shipment being delivered. On recently he or his delivery not picking up my calls. It makes my time waste and believe over ecom. I need compensation or give direction to deliver my shipment immediately. Kindly do needful as deemed fit please.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2019

[Dec 02, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
Dear Sunsree,

Greetings from Ecom Express!

Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We shall cross check with our center and try to get issue resolved. Meanwhile, please share your alternate contact number to for further follow up.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

Bittu kumar singh ecom express wish master behaviour is very bad and extra demand money to real shipment price

Neeraj Lucky8189gmail.com's reply, Nov 29, 2018
Your wish master behaviour is very bad and extra demand money to real shipment

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused regards in this, Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. 8376888888 or mail to [email protected] for further assistance.
Team Ecom Express
I'm changing this product and I'm buy new product in Ecom express...

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to arrange in this regards.

Team Ecom Express
Now i am not able to take this product.i have no more complaints

Dear Smitha,

Team Ecom Express
Received the wrong order.
Fake product
[email protected]'s reply, Nov 26, 2018
I have received wrong order.
Kindly refund me.

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.
Team Ecom Express
The shipment is started from printvenue three days back.
But Courier tracking is not working since two days.
I tried in several ways even to contact the ecom express bit invain
Seems to be very careless

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Team Ecom Express
I mistakenly gave a order can you please cancel the order for me. I unknowingly ordered a different product from zeby.in and I want to cancel it but I can't cancel it in their website and they sent a message that it was shipped through ecomexpress so I would like to cancel the order.

Dear Sathish,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, we shall cross check with our center and try to get issue resolve

+91 11 3021 2000