[Resolved] Ecom Express — other name & other home delivrd[protected] id product

Balrampur, Balrampur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 6967402 on Nov 11, 2018
Treking id number[protected] की डिलिवरी आपके कर्मचारी ने राम सुघर पाठक के घर पर नही दिया बल्कि उसी मोहल्ले के किसी राजू के घर पर बार बार मना करने के बावजूद डिलीवर कर दिया । जो प्रोडक्ट पैकेट मुझे प्राप्त नहीं हुआ इसलिए आपसे निवेदन है कि इस ट्रेकिंग id के प्रोडक्ट् पैकेट को अन्य के घर से उठाकर राम सुघर पाठक के घर पर डिलीवर करने की कृपा करें बड़ी कृपा होगी। या वापस करने की कृपा करें ।

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2018

[Nov 11, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall cross check with our delivery and try to get this resolved.

Ecom Express Team

Comments

Dear sir/medam.
Please help me now.
Show delivery but I not received.

AWB no.[protected]
KANAK DAS_ ECOM EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ASSOCIATED IS GREAT THIEF.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall cross check with our center and try to get this investigated and resolve.

Team Ecom Express
Sar I'm vuddanti RAMESH my ATM paid cash to dm360smart watch delivery not pound plz remember sar my phone number [protected] Sar delvery or no my payment delvery

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # 08376888888 for further assistance.

I am order 3 quantity but parcial to 2

Team Ecom Express
Friday Ecom express scheduledpickup for my Max return but the delivery fellow didn't called me but by 5 I received a message stating your pickup is unsuccessful and I called customer care they said they will arrange pickup on Monday till now I haven't received any call... My pickup number 52302706

Dear Nancy,

Team Ecom Express
Although I paid for home delivery during buying my products, they don't give me delivery at my home. they call me at a certain place to take my delivery every time.

Team Ecom Express
I didnt got product from ecom express.. please deliver immidiatly. the delivery man cannot try to contact me and my address..
my details AWB[protected]
phone [protected]
i ordered via paytm mall
bade.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Bns Rao,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

With reference to your query regarding the shipment has been delivered on 06 Nov 2018 Request you to kindly cross check and confirm to assist you further or you may contact our Customer helpline no. 8376888888

Apology required in c
I didn't receive my parcel yet it was dispatched on 30th October

Team Ecom Express
i got a wrong parcel please exchange it. many tymes contact to your field boy but he disconnected the call . wares experience. please change it as soon as possible
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Dear Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the new reverse pick up request.

+91 11 3021 2000