Ecom Express — pending delivery

Kharar, Punjab, India
 Temari on Sep 22, 2019
Tracking# [protected].

The product is out for delivery since 16th of september, 2019. Ecom express tracking status shows "consignee requested for future delivery", i never asked for it.in fact, there was and still no call or updates on my product. No number for the delivery executive either.
Past two days i've been calling the customer service of ecom and on friday a lady told me the product will be there in 24 hrs. Next day i called, a gentleman answered "it'll be delivered sunday".

Now, how much time does it take delivering a product?? No one bothers to give a slightest o[censored]pdate, no msg for the assigned delivery executive, no call nothing.

This has been my worst experience so far.

I hope the issue will be resolved.

22/9/2019

pending delivery

[Sep 22, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express!

We sincerely apologize for the delay in delivery of your order. We shall work with our concerned team to get the delivery expedited and keep you updated on the same.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

I received wrong product (saree), we want to return it.

Suseela Nagella's reply, Sep 23, 2019
I received wrong product (saree), we want to return it
Suseela Nagella's reply, Sep 23, 2019
Wrong product
The service guy named shyam from gwalior ecom ex refused to take rupees 2 coin. N didn't delivered my parcel
Service guy contact number [protected]
Its an online order from amazon

Without even trying your people in vadakara are just marking it as delivery attempted. And even i didn't get a single call/ missed call from their side on particular dates

All these days i was available in the mentioned address

Waiting for your reply