[Resolved] Ecom Express — please return to my smart wearable ring

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 कुँवर मेहुलसिंह सूर्यवंश on Jan 17, 2019
Hi, my name is mehul vansh, i ordered a smart wearble ring from ecom express, but the smart wearable ring is not supporting in my phone, i called the delivered boy so many times but he didn't pickup the call, now iam fedup so can please help me out to change the product, either return the product or refund my money please revert me back as soon as possible. This is invoice no.[protected].
My numbar:- [protected]

please return to my smart wearable ring
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 18, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the new reverse pick up request.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

I purchased a smart wearable ring and it’s not supporting to my iPhone and I want to return it .. kindly return the amount which I have paid for the product
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Team Ecom Express
Please half me sir
I m not able to connect my ring so ple refund my money ple
My reference num is SWR4343
Coupon code is #WF180918
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

ECOM Express Team
Hi, my name is saumay tak, i ordered a smart wearble ring from ecom express, but the smart wearable ring is not supporting in my phone, i called the delivered boy so many times but he didn't pickup the call, now iam fedup so can please help me return the product refund my money please revert me back as soon as possible. This is invoice no.[protected]
My numbar:- [protected]

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 1, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

Request you to kindly provide the Reverse 9 digit AWB / tracking number starting with 5 for us to assist you on the same.

Team ECOM Express
Hello I ordered a NFC ring but it is duplicate device not working please take return and give my money return please help me

Give my money return my number [protected] the NFC ring were not working please refund my money

My nfc ring is not supporting my phone can u please help me out I tried so many ways to cantact the shoping portal but I’m not finding their website itself please do help me out with great difficulty I had saved money and purchased the package now I’m not able to get its benefits 😔😭 please do help me out
My ring is not supported in my phone...Plzzzz refund my money my AWB no - [protected]
Coupon code - #WF180918