Ecom Express — refusing products to deliver and harsh behaviour of delivery guys

Ayush Dey on Oct 6, 2019
Worst delivery service ever. One of my product got returned without even informing me. I am wasting my time calling myntra customer care, ecom express customer care, the delivery boy daily morning and evening. And the result is what. Nothing
Today i needed my products urgently so i called the delivery boy in morning and asked him if he can deliver those asap. He said he will try.in the afternoon i called him again and asked where is he give my products early i have to to my home tomorrow. He refused to come and said he will reach my location when the sun will set.in evening i called again and he said he need some time as he is at the petroleum now. After that, i called him again recently and he now refused to deliver my products today. I mean, wtf, i am calling you since morning and you know i need them urgently as i am leaving tomorrow early morning and you are asking to deliver them tomorrow?
Now please don't ask for awb number or anything else. It is of no use now. I am sorry but this is the worst service i ever experienced. Now i think shopping offline is a much better choice than wasting time and putting your mind daily on these #. It is totally a waste of time, money and a test of your patience.
I cant change my plans. I am leaving tomorrow and i don't need the products anymore. Do whatever you do the the undelivered products.
Thankyou so much for destroying this puja season🙂

[Oct 07, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2019

Greetings from Ecom Express!

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Ecom Express Team

Comments

Date:16/09/2019 - 20/09/2019 mui dc fe feul not submitted 4days fuel amount refund .One fe one day week off fe eepl cancel tommorow not joining in dc worning supervisor and manager pls action .
Other company fe use to delivery boy fuel double not attend in dc supervisors tamb old salary fuel

Ihad all the requirement address for the order to be deliver but..it keep saying me that due to incomplete address or failure to reach my phone...my delivery that is posponed...can i know what is the problem here...

Sir please cancle my order I ordered different but it came different. I want my money back please you take this order back
I purchase 2 shirts but they delevr 2 t shirts
Rahul Doda's reply, Oct 1, 2019
please return my order and transfer my money back please...
Reverse pickup of my club factory parcel not complete by your courier service from 23 days.
My order tracking num is[protected]
I want my money back.your service always shows my parcel location at faridabad. Please update information and solve my problm as soon as possible.
We have ordered a watch with Bluetooth combo...but We have received only two watches with cheap quality...so We want to return the courier and want my money back...the watches which We have received are not working properly and the pack is not good...

Tracking id is:[protected]
Order I'd:7692850
Reference id:20SEP128
I get different items
Please take back your item and give me money
I am recieved a product..It was not fit to me..i am return that one...i am submit courier at ecom office ..the supervisor told with me rash and very unusefull words...the courier boy character was good.. but the another person was use waste words
Tracking [protected], location is wrong typed, my location is college of forestry, Sam higginbotham university of agriculture sciences, naini, allahabad -211007

+91 11 3021 2000
    No. 14/12/2, Samalka,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110037
    Ecom Express - refusing products to deliver and harsh behaviour of delivery guys