[Resolved] Ecom Express — rude spoken behaviour of executive.

Ambarnath, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Pratiksha K N on Nov 26, 2018
I have ordered lipstick from nykaa portal. Amount was 299 of the product. This month i have ordered 3 times from the same portal and gave exact change amount to the courier people. Whereas, it is an responsibility of courier partner also to carry the change if customer doesn't have the change.
When i said to him i don't have 500 change, you can take the parcel and whenever u will get change then deliver the parcel... He spoken so rude saying this is not my job to bring the change and deliver...

Everytime how customer will have change money? All the time it is not possible to arrange the change...

He said this is your 1st delivery.. No problem accepted.. But i didn't said come and deliver me first... He can arrange delivery next day if i don't have change money..

Why you guys cannot give instructions to the courier people to carry at least 500 change if the parcel amount is of rs 299/-... I did not asked for 2000 change...

And for this order also i kept the change 614/- as i have ordered 2 things from nykaa portal but 2nd shipment got from blue dart.. It's not my mistake that shipment got splited... For what i ordered i kept 614 rs change with me..

Pathetic service and behavior.

Some person called me from ecom saying madam parcel has been returned what is reason i explained him the reason... He was on hold for 15 minutes on call with me... Lastly i asked him the name of courier boy... He listened and disconnected my call... Without answering...

These guys have no training at all to handle and talk with the customers..

rude spoken behaviour of executive.
rude spoken behaviour of executive.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2019

[Nov 26, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Pratiksha,

Greetings from Ecom Express!

Please accept our sincere most apologies for the inconvenience you faced with our service. Please be noted this matter shall be investigated and strict disciplinary action would be taken against the errant officials.

We understand that your experience with our service has not been congenial. However it is our earnest request to you to give us another chance to let you experience the best part of our service.

Ecom Express Team

Comments

My awb no is[protected]. It is showing delivered yesterday itself., But i haven't got my parcel booked from paytm.so please contact that courier guy to deliver it to me.i booked as a name of birendra kumar, at village malikpur, nawada..with pincode 805121.. so i need this powerbank as soon as possible..thank you..

Dear Aman,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall cross check with our center and try to get this resolved.

Date of incident- 22/11/2018
I odered one thing .I also paid for this product . AwB[protected] odered from flipkart. product is not delivered but in status they show already DELIVERED.

Dear Sumit,

Team Ecom Express
Mera note5pro jo 12999 ka tha jo mere pass delivered nahi huwa aur apne account me dekha to Deleverd maar diya tha Qki set ka cost 12999se badh ke 13999 ho gya tha fraud karta hai aur behavior bhi sahi nhi tha

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # 08376888888 for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express
On 18/11/2018 got a phonecall that your agent has come wetold him to remain at bus stop imedieatly we reached within 05 minutes but he was not there when we contacted the no it was not reachable so it was a false call today we got a message that delivery not possible due to our absent this complete cheating by your agent

Greetings From Ecom Express

Team Ecom Express
Kimfly phone is received not accepted product change booking the appletree phone. so please return back phone Refund the amount .3500/RS .
bank ;name Karnataka bank
RAHIL IMPEX-969403271
D4-INDIA -DISCOUNT FOR INDIA
MUMBAI JURISDICTION

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to arrange the Reverse pick up.

+91 11 3021 2000
    No. 14/12/2, Samalka,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110037
    Ecom Express - rude spoken behaviour of executive.